All Comments on 'Win a Night with Reese Witherspoon'

by MineCraft040521

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LizzyK9696LizzyK9696over 2 years ago

Nice simple story, pleasant to read. Good job for the first story published here. It's going a little too fast and some inconsistencies for me (her hand reaching his hand too soon, or he should've ask about her husband before he agrees to go to her room for example), but tastes and colors... again, very nice story ! Thank you !

WhooshieWhooshieover 2 years ago

Great. Reese may not be the first woman you'd think of to do this, but it made it hotter that it was her. Nice build up. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was hot. I’d like to see something similar with Natalie Portman one day. She’s so pretty.

MineCraft040521MineCraft040521over 2 years agoAuthor

Funny you mention Natalie Portman as she is actually my top celeb (tied with Anna Kendrick, actually).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice ideal. Reese is a smoking hot milf and is not shy in appearing nude at this stage in her career. I would pay a large sum to spend the night with her!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Reece is portrayed as another cheating hollywood slut...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice, i honestly thought I was alone

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMineCraft040521@MineCraft040521
I love celebrities and I love writing, so it was only a matter of time before I started writing celebrity erotica.