Win-Win

Story Info
A phone call interrupts after-work infidelity.
4.3k words
3.33
65.9k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,301 Followers

Amy knocked on the door.

There was always guilt in these moments, when she waited for him to open the door, when she was presented with one last chance to turn back and put an end to this infidelity.

And then the door opened.

"Hey there," Greg said, stepping aside and ushering her inside with a sweep of his arm.

She hesitated.

Although she was confident that he would never force her to stay, in her mind going over the threshold would be the final decision. There would be no turning back after that.

With a small smile, she stepped inside, and padded towards the couch. The door closed and locked behind her.

Guilt lingered but was dissipating.

Rationalization had become a habit, so when the voice in her head cast judgment, she responded quickly, telling the voice that Greg provided the tender, thorough attention that Brian did not like to provide, and that such an arrangement was the extent of this relationship. Although there were moments of affection between her and the former, she loved the latter and the life they shared.

She slipped her loafers off, dropped her purse on the coffee table, and sat back, slumping into the cushions.

"Long day?" Greg asked knowingly.

"Yeah, work stuff."

"Just lay back and I'll take care of you."

She smiled and reclined lazily.

As always, he was gentle and attentive, slowly and methodically undoing her belt, sliding her pants down and off, doing the same to her panties, until her sex was revealed. Instead of focusing there, he moved to her upper half, taking time to undo the buttons on her blouse, helping her take it off. Her plain white bra came next, his fingers deft and efficient.

Amy was left naked, lying back on the couch, a heat rising inside her at the appreciative look on Greg's face. Whatever guilt she had felt was now gone as he leaned down and claimed her mouth in a strong kiss.

They made out for a few minutes, his body warm against hers, their hands running over each other.

And then he broke the kiss, letting his mouth glide down her neck, making her giggle and shudder. Her breasts took his attention as he reached them, his lips moving all over, sucking at the hard nipples, kissing at the pale flesh around them. She let her fingers twine into his hair, sighing in satisfaction as she was treated so wonderfully. Although she could feel his cock straining through his shorts, he was unhurried, using his mouth to undertake a complete cataloguing of her breasts, indulging in that pert territory.

Treatment like this came from Brian only when she demanded it, so to have it offered so freely was always a welcome change. While her husband did pay plenty of attention to her breasts, it was usually during a frenetic fucking; he rarely took time to focus entirely on them like Greg was doing.

Even when Greg finally moved on, it was not just to free the bulge in his shorts and bury his cock inside her.

Instead, his mouth slid over her tensing belly, and reached her sex, now dripping with her juices.

This was something else that she had to ask Brian for. Greg gave it freely and enthusiastically, slurping up those juices, glancing up to take stock of her reactions, the breathless moans from how his tongue felt against the sensitive petals of her sex. More juices flowed out from his administrations, and he sought them out, leading to more sensations and thus more juices. It was a cycle that led to plenty of pleasure for her, a comfortable, lush sort that helped her relax, the stresses of the day melting away thanks to those eager oral efforts.

When his tongue swirled atop her clit, a knowing smirk on his lips, she cried out, feeling an orgasm coming closer.

He did not stop licking and kissing there until she came, the ecstasy reaching out into every corner of her body, making her squeal blissfully. Her fingers were tight in his hair, but he did not complain, continuing to focus on that clit, extending her climax.

Once her cries adopted a slight tone of anguish, the stimulation too much to handle, he drew back, watching as she quivered, her eyes bright with euphoria, those cries calming once that stimulation stopped.

The afterglow was a delight by itself, a soothing embrace that helped her ease back down to earth from the orgasmic heights.

"Someone's calling you," Greg said then, reaching into her purse to fish out her phone.

"Who is it?" she asked, stretching out lazily on the couch, smiling as he glanced at the screen.

"Your husband."

She frowned, reminded of her infidelity so soon after such a satisfying orgasm.

Greg pressed something, and then handed over the phone.

To her horror, the call had been picked up, so she quickly held the phone up to her ear, shooting Greg an angry look.

There were a few moments of silence, when she wondered if it had been a butt-dial.

"Hey babe," Brian said then.

"Hey," she replied, "what's up?"

"Just wanted to check in. What're you up to?"

"I'm at the gym," she lied, hoping that her breathlessness thus would not arouse suspicion.

"Cool. I'm grabbing a drink. Work was a bitch."

"Don't have too much. It's a Wednesday night."

"I know. I'm only having two."

There was a brief pause, and to her frustration, Greg decided to slip back down between her thighs.

"What time do you think you'll get home?" Brian asked her.

She shook her head at Greg, but he ignored it, and dragged his tongue up her folds.

A soft whine spilled out before she could stop it.

"You okay, babe?"

"Yeah," she said quickly, "I think I might have strained something."

"Oh, that's not good," Brian replied, "maybe take a break."

"Yeah, I probably will."

That tongue did not stop, and she had to cover the phone with a hand to make sure that her husband would not hear the resultant purrs before she got herself under control. She tried to shoot Greg an annoyed look, but the pleasure made that difficult, her lover only grinning as he then kissed her clit.

That sharp sensation made her cry out; her hand was not quick enough to cover the phone.

"What's wrong?" Brian asked. "Did you strain something else?"

"No," she replied hurriedly, "I just slipped off the treadmill."

"Why are you on the treadmill if you strained something, babe? That's not smart."

She mentally cursed herself for not coming up with a better lie but recovered quickly.

"I don't think it was a big strain or anything. I'm taking it easy, going slow."

There was a pause, during which she glared at Greg, but he did not stop, returning his attention to her folds, licking and sucking, drinking up more of her juices.

"Alright," Brian said then, "I'll let you get back to it. See you at home, babe, and don't push yourself."

"See you at home," Amy replied.

"Bye."

Her husband hung up.

"You dick," she spat at Greg, but he was unbothered, kissing again at her clit, making her yelp.

This time, he focused entirely there, on the sensitive bud, until she collapsed in a blissful climax.

He moved decisively, pulling her into his arms and hauling her up. Squealing at the sudden change in position, still ensconced in the afterglow, she wrapped her legs around his waist as he stood and strode into his bedroom.

After a few moments, she felt cool bedsheets meet her back, and let her legs fall from around his waist. Greg tore his shirt and shorts off; her eyes fixed on his muscular body and athletic frame.

He pounced, kissing her, one hand taking hold of the sheets, the other gripping at her thigh as it and its twin fell open to grant him access.

The hard heat of his shaft met the wet warmth of her slit and slipped inside. A lewd sigh spilled from her as that throbbing length of meat opened her up, its vitality so wonderful, reaching deeper as he rocked his hips forward. He pulled back slightly, her slit clutching greedily to him, and then drove forward again. Her channel quickly accepted the intrusion, dappling the intruder in sticky juices.

Amy purred as he stayed still, luxuriating in how her pussy felt around his cock. That sensation made him growl low in his throat; the hand on her thigh tightened, fingers digging into the flesh, just on the good side of painful.

When he started to thrust, they both gave in to the fires of lust, writhing, groaning, fucking. His cock pumped into her channel, stirring up the juices there, sending them out in thin streams to stain both of their laps as well as the bedsheets. An orgasm struck her in little time. He did not stop, did not slow, only kept rocking his hips, his mouth finding her neck, sucking softly there. All she could do was wallow in the ecstasy.

This was something she could get from Brian, this unfettered passion, this strong, animalistic fucking. But for him, this was the end-all and be-all of sex, the fiery burst of energy. He had no need for a subtle or measured lovemaking, where the vibe was laid-back and chill, where they could lay in bed together, just taking time to explore each other, an orgasm not the objective but an eventual end nonetheless to the intimate journey they would take. If he had his way, he would simply fuck her until his finish, helping her reach her own but not focusing entirely on it. It never entered his mind to pause the exuberant fucking for some softer, more romantic stimulation, or even so that they could last longer. Although his sex drive was higher than hers, which was another sore point for them, he did not like long bouts but rather a lot of shorter ones. She would have to remind him that they could take their time with any given bout, and even then, he would only stave off climax grudgingly.

As if on cue, Greg slid himself from her pussy, and dove down to suck at her folds, collecting dredged-up juices, groaning at the piquancy in those mouthfuls. She quivered, watching fondly and running her fingers through his shaggy hair as he ate her out enthusiastically, provoking another peak, another storm of euphoria, another flood of womanly nectar.

His mouth moved from her sex to let her come down, leaving affectionate kisses on her thighs, waiting until her breathing calmed and her quivering stopped before he again began to lap at those dew-dappled petals. She whined as the pleasure built up again.

Four more orgasms, and she was a heap on the bed, her breasts heaving as she fought for breath. Greg had stopped; she was aware of him watching her, eyes pinned to her sweat-licked figure.

But he could not resist her for long.

Greg slipped into position at her back and embraced her tightly. A sigh spilled from her as she felt his cock nudge again at her slit. One steady push, and it opened her up, the throbbing shaft piercing deep. His lips met hers, and they kissed.

The pace slowed now, a more suitable rhythm for her after the chain of climaxes. She felt protected in those arms, her head resting back against his shoulder, that cock moving intently, not quickly or roughly enough to jar her from her comfortable position but more than enough to provide plenty of stimulation.

If waiting at the door for Greg to open it was when Amy was at her guiltiest, these calmer moments with him were when she was at her most carefree and most unburdened by that guilt.

She loved her husband, but there were certain things he would not willingly provide her. And if she could get those things from another man, it would be a win-win for both husband and wife. She would leave this apartment satisfied, and the sex she would very likely later have with Brian would be better for both of them, as she would have already gotten what she wanted, and he would be able to cut loose and fuck her the way he preferred.

So, she laid back, head on Greg's shoulder, and surrendered to the idle pleasure.

++++++++++++++++++

Brian sighed.

It had been a long day at work. He had several projects in progress, their deadlines looming. There had also been several meetings throughout the day, all of which had been boring and unnecessary. The cherry on top was that his boss had thrown a wrench into his plans by adding another project to his docket. It would be difficult to fit that new project in with the others; he briefly thought about asking Amy's advice on the matter.

The thought of his wife was followed by a pang of guilt.

There were always pangs of guilt whenever he was unfaithful. He loved his wife and did not consider his infidelities to be indicative of a lack of love. In fact, those infidelities, he often justified to the judgmental voice in his head, helped make their life easier.

That pang of guilt diminished as Lily sucked the head of his length in between her lips. That sensation was exquisite as always; the guilt diminished further until it was gone for the moment. Her clothes were strewn on the bedroom floor, that alluring figure on display, breasts full and lush, their gentle swaying drawing his eyes, the nipples stiff from her arousal. When she shifted slightly, he could see her sex, the pink folds glistening with more evidence of arousal.

As his eyes roved over her assets, her lips descended further down his shaft, taking in the rest of those needy inches. He groaned again, his hips shifting up, drawing a glance from her. The hint of a smile formed on her mouth, noticeable despite the cock filling it.

After another few moments, she slid back up his shaft until it was out in the open.

And then she moved off the bed, that earlier smile blooming into a mischievous smirk.

"Where are you going?" he asked playfully.

She strode over to her bedside table, where his phone was charging.

"Unlock it for me, babe," she purred, "I want to check something."

"What, fantasy football?"

She giggled and rolled her eyes as he unlocked his phone, staring at her body all the while.

"Thanks," came her naughty coo, as she bounded back onto the bed, one hand wrapping around his cock to stroke it gently as she checked something on his phone.

A moment later, she handed it back to him.

Raising an eyebrow, he took it, and glanced at the screen.

His wife's name was on the screen.

That sight made his cock twitch, as he realized what Lily had planned. There was a stronger pang of guilt following the arousal.

The thought of hanging up and later blaming it on a butt dial ran through his mind.

But then Lily's mouth closed on him again, and the arousal won.

The call duration clock was already on, so he hurriedly put the phone to his ear, shooting Lily an annoyed glare at the same time.

The eager sucking at the head of his length made it difficult for him to think, but he managed to come up with words.

"Hey babe," he said, doing his best to sound completely normal.

"Hey," she answered breathlessly, "what's up?"

Lily took her mouth off him, and then ran her tongue up his length in one quick strike. The sensation was a delight, but he managed to bite back a sigh of satisfaction.

"Just wanted to check in. What're you up to?"

"I'm at the gym."

"Cool," he replied, and realizing that she likely would ask where he was, added, "I'm grabbing a drink. Work was a bitch."

"Don't have too much. It's a Wednesday night."

"I know. I'm only having two."

Lily left his cock to take his testicles into her mouth. He managed to cover the phone with a hand so that his growl of pleasure did not reach his wife's ears.

"What time do you think you'll get home?" he asked, in his best impression of a casual tone.

There were a few moments of silence. During that time, Lily continued to slurp at his balls. That lewd noise grew louder as her enthusiasm increased. He again covered the phone with his hand and shook his head at her, but she ignored him.

When he put the phone back to his ear, he heard Amy let out a whimper.

"You okay, babe?" he asked.

"Yeah," she answered quickly, "I think I might have strained something."

"Oh, that's not good," he commented, "maybe take a break or something."

"Yeah, I probably will."

There was silence, which was broken after a moment by the sound of Lily planting a wet kiss on his testicles. He glared at her; she answered that look with a playful smirk as she moved up and straddled him. After a moment, and another smirk, she began to rub her folds against his shaft, biting her lip from the sensation. Somehow, he suppressed a moan.

When he put his ear to the phone again, he heard another noise, this one like a squawk of distress.

"What's wrong?" he asked. "Did you strain something else?"

"No," she replied breathlessly, "I just slipped off the treadmill."

He rolled his eyes.

"Why are you on the treadmill if you strained something, babe? That's not smart."

"I don't think it was a big strain or anything. I'm taking it easy, going slow."

Lily lined her slit up to his shaft and slid herself down it. The feeling of her drenched channel welcoming him forced him to put a hand over his phone as they both sighed. There was still a certain frustration that he felt, but it was difficult to be too mad at her with her pussy clutching so eagerly at him.

As she started to take more of him inside her, he decided to end the phone call. Another pang of guilt had sprung up inside him at the thought of him expressing concern for his wife while cheating on her. There was also a more practical reason for ending the call, as the longer they talked, the more likely it was that he would lose his self-control and make a sound or react in a way that would clue her in to what was happening.

"Alright," he said, trying to keep his voice normal as that cunt swallowed him all the way to the base, "I'll let you get back to it. See you at home, babe, and don't push yourself."

"See you at home," she replied.

He was tempted to just hang up but thought that ending the conversation so abruptly might arouse suspicion.

"Bye," he added, feeling his self-control slip, and then hung up.

He tossed his phone onto the bedside table, and then flipped over, landing on top of Lily, her delighted squeal answering that unceremonious action.

"Naughty girl," he growled, leaning down to kiss her.

As she kissed back, he began to fuck her, pumping his hips, enjoying the muffled moans that she let out. It was a smooth passage through that slick channel, his cock driving deep into her. His hands found hers and held them down against the bed.

Brian was never one for subtlety or nuance, especially when it came to sex. His wife would sometimes badger him for a more romantic romp and for him to take his time with it, instead of unleashing his energy for one tumultuous bout of passion as he preferred. Sometimes, he gave in, as he did love her and want to make her feel good, but his instincts in the bedroom tended towards the primal instead of the tender.

Lily did not care about that, as she only wanted to fuck and be fucked. Her moans rang loud in the room as he broke the kiss and made his way down to her breasts.

"Fuck me, babe," she purred, laying back and letting him have his way with her.

Another sticking point between Brian and Amy was his sex drive. He was always eager, always ready to go, and unfortunately for the couple, she was not as ravenous. Although she wanted romance and intimacy, that did not translate into her wanting to have lots of sex. For him, anytime was a good time, whether it was morning, afternoon, evening, middle of the night; whenever they were together, it was on his mind. More than a few times, he had annoyed her with a suggestion of sex somewhere or some time she had deemed inappropriate.

Part of the reason why he would visit Lily, who was not his first extramarital lover, was to take advantage of another outlet for his sexual needs and desires. Such an arrangement helped keep those needs and desires from truly inconveniencing and frustrating his wife. It was a win-win situation. He loved his wife, so there was never any thought of making the sexual relationships he had created outside his marriage more official than fuck buddy.

majicman21
majicman21
1,301 Followers
12