Win-Win

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of his wife again caused a pang of guilt. As he was currently balls-deep inside Lily's sleek, soft, sopping cunt, it did not last long.

His cock throbbed as it pumped back and forth. Lily cooed happily, arching her back to let her breasts jut out further. He was already focused on them, giving them plenty of attention, sucking on the nipples, kissing around the rest of those mounds, occasionally using his teeth to leave a gentle bite. Whatever he did, she accepted, her pussy drooling all over him, clutching and twitching.

"Don't stop, don't stop, babe, get that dick deep..."

He growled around a mouthful of her flesh, upping the pace a bit, driving as deep as he could, his balls whacking against her taint, sending little sprays of her juices all over.

Lily reached orgasm before him, spurred on by his enthusiasm, by his strength and passion and vigor, the thrusts opening her up, their incessance throwing up sparks that became fires that became a full-blown inferno. The ecstasy hit her hard, making her cry out, her legs wrapping now around his waist. He kissed along her neck, and again claimed her mouth.

When the sensation bloomed in his balls, that familiar pressure, he gave in to it. Amy would always bemoan the fact that he would so readily give in to his finish, instead of postponing it for more lovemaking. But it was just instinct, and such a thing was difficult to overrule.

He made one last maneuver, flipping over again onto his back.

Lily giggled from the sudden change in position and swayed unsteadily for a moment. That change had come with every inch of him inside her, so she was thoroughly impaled. Her hands went to his chest to use it as an anchor.

"I'm close," he grunted, gripping at her waist, lifting her slightly to encourage her to ride him.

She did so very eagerly, bouncing up and down, her pussy sliding along his shaft. Her hair fluttered around her shoulders as she rode him, groaning loudly, shuddering from the pleasure. A hand darted down to her clit, and she rubbed at it, pushing herself towards climax.

The view was delightful. All he needed to do was lay back and watch. She was exuberant, grinning at him as she rode on, her breasts jiggling from the pace, their pale flesh boasting trails of his saliva. Her fingers tweaked and teased at her clit.

He reached his end first, shouting out as his cock erupted. An exultant squeal came from Lily a few moments later, her pace stopping as she simply swayed atop him, her nails digging slightly into the hair on his chest. The spurts continued, firing into the depths of her cunt, filling it with a soothing warmth. Luckily for him, both his wife and his lover, this one at least, were on the pill, clean of any pesky STDs, and always down for sex au natural. So, he could blow his load inside them without having to use a pesky condom. Lily's squeal became a lewd purr, the gift of fresh semen greatly appreciated by her and her body, the muscles of her pussy working to milk every drop. The last spurts fired out, joining their brothers deep inside her.

As their ecstasy transitioned into afterglow, she slumped down until she was resting on his chest, her head against his shoulder. The sleekness of her channel still embraced his softening cock.

He sighed in satisfaction. The stress from the workday had ebbed away.

After a moment, he checked the time on his phone, and saw that he had plenty left before he had to get home.

So, he relaxed, indulging in that pussy wrapped around him, and Lily's warmth atop him.

++++++++++++++++++

The door opened; Amy turned to see Brian walking into the apartment.

"Hey babe," she purred, padding over to meet him.

They kissed quickly, and then she leaned back, quirking an eyebrow.

"You don't taste like you've been drinking," she commented. "You taste minty."

He laughed.

"Well, there's this thing called a breath mint."

It was her turn to laugh.

"How was the gym?" he asked then. "What did you strain?"

She shrugged.

"It was my knee or something. One of the employees gave me ice. I feel fine now."

"Good. Just don't go too hard next time."

She rolled her eyes.

"You know me. I usually take it easy."

"What's for dinner?" Brian asked then, slipping by her, heading towards the kitchen.

"Well, we have stuff for tacos. I thought we could make some together."

"Oh, that's a good idea. Let's do it."

She smiled.

They shared another quick kiss, and then started bustling about in the kitchen.

12