All Comments on 'Win-Win'

by majicman21

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Two

Two cheating assholes make Tacos for dinner. How cute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
There is one good thing about their marriage

It keeps both of them unavailable to marry some poor soul who might believe partners actually communicate and compromise.

I wonder who will get the STD first.

It would be such a romantic Christmas gift to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It was okay

not much else tho'

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why are they together?

It’s obvious that despite their claims, they actually don’t love each other.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

What a sad story.

Amy and Brian aren't sexually compatible, and their sex life was so unfulfilling, they've basically given up on each other. It's a sham of a marriage and it's just a matter of time until one of them finds out the other is cheating and it's all over.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
So, how did a sexually mismatched couple wind up married?

It was an interesting premise, and just might be true more often than people would like to admit. They were both getting what they wanted, the way they wanted it, so it’s really like pick up basketball: if you can’t hear it, it ain’t a foul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bikini Atoll

Was a "Ladyfinger" explosion, compared to what is in store for these 4 idiots. Hope everything blows up soon so they have time to go find someone to eventually truly love, as I'm a hopless romantic. Currently their chara ters are useless.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Interesting twist.

Two people passing each other, not achieving together what they might because they go elsewhere. It's hard to feel sorry for them. Good story. That's four worthless human beings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lost Lost

Where's the ending, is this all there is?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

might as well get a divorice and carry on with life

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why are they married?

There's obviously no love in their marriage. It's only a matter of time before the divorce happens. This was simply two unlikable characters cheating. And not in a way that was either interesting or entertaining.

2 stars

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

those two are idiots

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loving Wives Category is Dead

Why post stories here when there are nothing but petty, angry little trolls who can't seem to separate reality from fantasy and vote all the stories down like some passive-aggressive child? Seriously, these "readers" who stalk the stories in this category have deep psychological issues.

maninconnmaninconnover 4 years ago
Liked the parallel story arcs.

Some have complained about the lack of ending. For me the ending was the parallel arcs, each of them cheating for the same reason, blaming their spouse for being inadequate while never realizing they equally shared the fault...both for cheating and for driving the other to do so. To,have the arcs tie together by the phone call was cool. Thanks for writing!

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
This should have been posted...

This should have been posted, as almost all your stories in "Horror"!...1*

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
That's an interesting story

They both seem to think they need to seek outside help, yet, if they communicated better with each other, they would possibly find that they don't need outside help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
An interesting plot idea, but not compelling nor dramatic.

They both are lying cheating assholes, so its hard to care what happens to their lives. And what are the options? They never find out and just stay together living their shallow distant tepid lives. Or one decides to leave. Or one discovers the other and decides to divorce. And who cares which happens, how, or when? Fucked up people live fucked up lives.

Its a good setup for a great story, but its like trying to enjoy the house from the blue prints. I hope someday someone exerts the time and talent to make it real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
it's all win win until

Someone brings home an STD

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A lot better than the score suggests.

I liked it, it was a novel concept, reasonably well written. Although it was a bit ambitious publishing in LW with all the trolls and comprehension challened sickoes doing their best to kill off this group, as can be seen by the very few stories published here these days and your over low score, compared with you usual 4's+.

My guess is that it would have done a lot better under Humour or Erotc Couplings

I gave you 5 which included a bump for novelty and compensation for the trolls etc

To get higher scores in LW you need pain, revenge and possibly blood, Even raac works.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 4 years ago
Interesting but ultimately doomed

This mismatched couple and their fuck buddies (who are unlikely to care enough to be faithful to the cheaters) is a waste of all their lying lives. The parallel affairs start out as an interesting plot, but instead of ending where you have, with both of them temporarily getting away with their affairs, it would have been more rewarding to continue to the logical conclusion of discovery and inevitable fallout, to explore the three different relationships (and any other complications that arise, such as family).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a major tool

The resident troll is back with all of his accounts (Just words, just reading, impo-64, 26thNC.etc.) we get it assclown, you don’t like cheating stories, so maybe go someplace other than this category, maybe gayboy stories are more your speed. You have you be the lamest person on this site to spend so much time worrying about what authors write in their FICTIONAL stories. The fact that you get so bent out of shape and have to reply a dozen times clearly shows you have mental issues. Hahaha but thankfully we know you are getting old and hopefully one day soon you will work yourself into that coronary that will make us all smile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like a kid at Christmas

That closet cuck 26thnc waits to be the first to read the new stories about wife getting some strange dick so he can beat off, then hurry up and post a negative comment to try to avoid suspicion of being a wannabe caged cuck who licks his wives lovers clean after they dump load after load into his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This was totally stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Doomed Rating

It's so sad that posting into the LW section automatically dooms anyone's story to a low rating, no matter how well-written and hot the stories are. Really wish the self-righteous people would just stay out of the section. It says in the sights descriptor that it's for stories about cheating....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This was awesome!!

Ive been reading these stories for a year now but this one was good enough to make me comment ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What

What is the point of this nothing story?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"A Nothing Story"

....... and a waste of time.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 4 years ago
Was waiting

For a Boom ending. Like them both walking out of apartments next to each other.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
Not for me

What was the point, sorry it was not for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It was great

I honestly really liked it since it didn’t make you feel bad that the other one was cheating

argeelogargeelogover 3 years ago

Unlike some others here, I liked it; equal opportunity cheaters where neither “hurts” the other. Could make it into an open marriage easily.

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
I'm good,

As long as the arrangement works for them.

Interesting view on cheating - well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just get a divorce ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So the point is don't bother to communicate honestly with each other, as long as everyone is lying and cheating it's all good? I don't want to bring politics into this, but obviously thats not a good long term solution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was one sided Beth said that she was at the gym. I knew better I was setting in the apartment parking lot and just seen her and Andy go into his apartment. Andy was married and just had a new baby girl 3 months ago. I had heard that Jean his wife had severe complications but that didn't mean he could get his relief from my wife. I called Beth what's up babe at the gym. Beth yes dear. I think we need to have a serious talk. O what's happened babe? I don't know of anything yet that's why I think we need to talk very soon. How soon can you meet me. O my it will be a little while. O I'm afraid that will be to. Why babe what so important that it can't wait a little while. It's our marriage I want to talk ASAP I hung up. I was standing at their apartment door when Beth opened it. She jumped when she ran into me. Let's go in and talk now. Andy acted like he was scared to death. They both acted like whipped pups. I said sit. They started to set together on the couch. I said not together. Andy moved to a chair. Now do you two want to divorce your spouse's? No they both said quickly. Then what were you about to do that would take a while that was more important than your marriage Beth? She dropped her head. How many times have you cheated? None again they both said. Really. I feel so sorry for all the children and walked out the door. Beth was hot on my heels pleading we me to forgive her and believe them that nothing has happened. I have seen to many children affected by divorces. I wasn't going to divorce her but I wasn't going to let it go by easily. We are still together at 35 years.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Seriously?

Cant believe anyone reads your shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Poor. Several minutes of my life I won't get back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two cheating spouses. Why get married.

Hopefully one will get a really hard to treat STD and then share it.

Bargyn1Bargyn1over 1 year ago

Why do people read "Literotia" then try to destroy the writer.

Constructive criticism by all means, give us a break, or just do not comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What actually was the point of this?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What was the purpose of this? Bargyn1..don't post if you don't want readers comments, good or bad. You obviously think your some kind of super star writer..and we should all just be amazed at everything someone writes.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not rating as read but hate these cheaters stories where justice not served hard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermajicman21@majicman21
Was once just a guy who liked to write...I still like to write but now also like to chat. Whether it's friendly conversation or witty banter or something steamier, I'm down for whatever, be it with women, men, or anything in between and beyond. Demisexual so sometimes it takes...