Wind of Change

Story Info
Mercenary on the run encounters a young man fleeing war.
3.6k words
4.21
6.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
215 Followers

He ran down the hill nearly tripping as he did. His small vacation in the country of Georgia had turned to a near death experience.

As he reached the bottom of the hill he ran into the woods hoping the darkness of the night would help him hide from his pursuers. The yelling of the pursuers could still be heard as he trekked through the woods. Suddenly, he stopped realizing that he would need a place to hide. These people were relentless and he knew he would end up running away the entire night.

After searching for about a minute he found a small space underneath some fallen trees. He got on all fours and crawled into the small space and waited. Scared, he remained in the hole trying to not make any noise as he waited for the soldiers to pass by.

Eventually, the soldiers passed by slowly looking through the location with flashlights. Since it was night, it would difficult to find his tracks. After they couldn't find him they moved on deeper into the woods. He remained in the small space for a few more minutes giving the soldiers more time to give up on him.

After nearly an hour, he finally came out of the small hole and decided to head South instead of North. The enemies that followed him went east and he came from the North. He knew eventually he would run into them again but until then he would be as inconspicuous as he could.

He continued walking through the dark woods until he came about a small lake. The water looked refreshing and cool. Something he needed due to the humid weather. He played with the idea of taking a dip in the lake but seeing that there could be enemies nearby he decided against it. The noise of the water may attract unwanted attention.

Instead, he took a quick break on the bank of the lake and checked on his gun. Since this was supposed to be a vacation he didn't bring that many guns with him. He only had his 9mm handgun, an extra magazine, and a combat knife. So avoiding any type of conflict was the only plan right now.

He lied down on the ground and stared up at the stars. He began wondering if he was going to make it out of this. Then he reminded himself that he was a skilled mercenary and that he had toured in Iraq when he served in the military. "Yeah, but I normally have a bigger gun," he mumbled to himself.

He sighed and stood up and then began moving along the side of the lake. Suddenly he began to hear yells and screams coming to the northwest of him. He quickly turned his head and saw small lights getting bigger coming from the woods. He cursed and quickly hid behind the nearest tree. He peeked from behind the tree and saw two dark figures come out from the woods. Then a second later one of them was tackled to the ground while the other put his hands up in the air. Both men were then surrounded by three men. The man that was tackled was now on his knees same with the man who had put his hands up.

The mercenary could hear screams and cries coming from the first guy on his knees. Next, he saw the soldier in the middle pull out his gun and point it at the man's had. He said something in Russian then shot the main in the head causing his head to fall into the lake.

I can stop this, the mercenary thought to himself. He was close enough that he could take a shot at one of the guys. Either to scare them off or give him enough time to shoot the remaining. He had the element of surprise and the odds of this working out in his favor were high. "Fuck it," he whispered.

He reached for this handgun as the soldier moved his hand to point at the head of the remaining person on his knees. The mercenary pointed the gun at the man with the gun and breathed. A loud boom was heard through the woods as the bullet shot out and hit the soldier square in the forehead. The mercenary smiled as the other two soldiers quickly reached for their guns. By the time one of them had fully taken out his gun, the merc had already readjusted his aim and fired, quickly taking out the man. This second shot gave the person on his knees an opportunity to reach up to the last man and tackled him. A scuffle broke out between the two and the mercenary broke out into a run to come to his aid.

However, by the time he arrived the soldier had been dead. And over his body was a man with blood on his hands. From the little light of the moon, he could see that he was a young man probably around the age of 18. The man began saying things to him however in a different language. The mercenary recognized it, it was Georgian. He knew very little of the language other than the basics. He squatted and attempted to converse with the young man. After a few failed attempts he cursed in English and this made the young man reply, "You speak English?"

Bingo! The mercenary thought to himself, "Yes, do you speak English?"

The young man nodded and said with his heavy Georgian accent, "Yes, very little."

"Cool, my name is Victor. What is yours?" he said putting his hand out.

"Abram," he said shaking Victor's hand. "Thank you for saving me."

"No problem. I'm sorry about your friend. I should have acted sooner."

"You acting is enough," he said with a warm smile.

Abram stood up and squatted next to the river and washed his hands. Victor kneeled down next to him, "So, why were those guys chasing you?"

"There are Russian militiamen. They are coming into Georgia to take our land. They come into villages, burn down our homes, beat our elderly, steal from us and kill people like me who try to fight them."

"You're young, you must have some big balls to want to fight them. How old are you?"

"I turned 18 two weeks ago. Yourself?"

"25."

Abram finished washing his hands and used his t-shirt to dry them. Victor realized the gunshots would probably attract more of them or at least give the militiamen a direction to go. "Abram, where is the nearest city?"

He pointed past me and said, "Up North is the city of Gori. It's where I need to go. What's in Gori for you?"

"A way out of here. I was here on vacation and got caught in all this."

Abram nodded, "How about this. We go together to Gori, we watch each other's back. You seem to be good with that gun."

"That I am. But what about you?"

Abram bent down and reached for one of the dead soldier's gun, "I know how to use a gun."

Victor searched the bodies and picked up a few magazines and some snacks. He also found a handgun, which he gave to Abram in exchange for the rifle Abram had taken. "Trust me, You'll be fine with the handgun. I'll use the big gun."

The two then left into the woods heading north.

They had been walking for at least an hour when they came across a village. However, the village was empty. Abram had guessed that the people must have fled the second they heard of villages being raided. During the trip the two had gone through the snacks they had picked up, however, they were still hungry.

Abram had suggested they look around and see if they can find some fruit or something. The two walked through the village slowly and cautiously looking through the empty tents and buildings for anything they could eat. Fortunately for them, one of the houses had a big apple tree. The two began plucking the fruit off the tree. Next, they sat down under the tree and began eating the fruit.

"So, Victor, why vacation in Georgia?" Abram asked.

He didn't want to tell Abram the truth which was that he was in South Ossetia doing a job. The job was to tail a man and get information, however, the man's security caught wind of him and began to chase him. So instead he lied, "It's was on a list of places to visit in Europe."

Abram let out a small laugh, "And how are you so skilled with a gun?"

"I served in the US Military, a marine. I did a tour in Iraq."

"I see," Abram's voice becoming low, "Now you are caught in another war."

"Yeah, I suppose so."

Abram then stood up, "Excuse me, I must go use the restroom."

Victor nodded and watched Abram walk away from him. As he walked away from him, Victor stared at Abram's ass. Which was nicely shaped, like a peach. From the little of Abram, he had seen he was an attractive young man. While he thought about Abram, Victor realized he too had to pee. So he stood up and walked up and stood next to Abram. "Do you mind?" he asked.

"No, go ahead," he said.

Victor unzipped his pants, pulled down his underwear and began to urinate.

Abram had been looking straight ahead into the field while Victor's eyes wandered and found Abram's member. It looked thick and it looked uncut. He quickly turned his head away as Abram finished urinating and put his dick into his pants, then stepped away.

While Victor urinated his member had gotten slightly erect. "Fuck," he spat out. He was now aroused and he wondered if Abram would be down. But then he reminded himself that they were not in a safe place to even do any of that. He finished urinating, zipped up and headed back to Abram.

They took a few more apples and continued heading North through the woods.

As they walked through the woods, Abram and Victor talked and got to know a little more about each other. From the information Victor had gathered, Abram was just a villager who was caught in this nasty war. His friends and family were taken as prisoners and he had managed to escape due to the actions of his father. Who tried to fight one of the soldiers and ended up dying.

After about two hours, they reached a town which looked empty. Unfortunately for them, it wasn't. They walked down the main road slowly and as they reached one of the bigger buildings they saw a group of soldiers inside ransacking the place. A few of them were sitting down around a table, making themselves at home. Abram listened to one of the guys inside and relayed the information to Victor, "It seems it's just them here in the town. The very little people they found have already been taken."

"It looks like a lot of them, more than I'd like to fight. I think we should hideout somewhere and wait for them to pass."

"That can be all night," Abram argued.

"True, but I'd rather be here all night than get caught by them on the road with no cover. At least here in the town, there are places we can hide and maneuver through."

"Good point. Let's find a place then."

The two walked away from the building and headed east. They sneaked past a few of the soldier's trucks and headed to the small houses near the edge of the town. At the corner of the street was a market that had a second floor. "Hey, let's get up there and use it as a vantage point."

Abram nodded and followed Victor. They walked around the market and saw a ladder that was broken. The best way to reach it was for one of them to get boosted. Seeing that Abram was smaller, Victor would be the one to boost. He told Abram to open his legs and hold on. When he did, Victor went behind him and put his head between his legs and slowly lifted him up on his shoulders. Abram did his best to hold on as Victor stood straight up. Unfortunately, since it was broken, he needed an extra boost. "I'm going to push you up, so hold on," Victor said as he slipped his hands under Abram's butt cheeks and pushed him up. Although awkward, this gave Abram the push he needed to grab onto the bottom step. He climbed up and made it to the roof next to the market. He reached down and Victor ran up the wall to grab his hand. Abram pulled as Victor climbed up the wall and made it to the roof with him. The two were out of breath and looked at each other. "You have a firm butt," Victor joked.

Abram let out a small chuckle.

Victor and Abram entered the second floor through a window. And Victor was right about the location they had a pretty good view of the soldiers. Now they just needed to wait.

They had waited nearly an hour and the soldiers were still there, well at least some of them. A small group had broken off and left the town. Victor kept watching as Abram went to the bathroom. Fortunately for him, the bathroom didn't have a door and Victor could see the tip of Abram's penis from here. Victor immediately got aroused again. He slipped his left hand into his pocket and began stroking his member through the fabric of the pocket.

Abram hadn't noticed so he continued. He did finally stop when Abram stepped out of the bathroom. Victor used his other hand to cover his crotch as Abram sat back down next to him. "Any movement?"

"No," Victor replied doing his best to hide his erection in his pants from Abram. He really wanted to suck on Abram's cock but he wasn't sure how to go about it. From the little he knew, he wasn't sure what sexuality Abram was. He never mentioned a girlfriend. Victor could simply just ask and honestly, that was his only option.

"Abram," Victor began to say, "Did you have a girlfriend back in the village?"

He shook his head.

"Have you ever had sex?"

He shook his head again.

So he was a virgin, Victor thought to himself. He figured it would be easier to seduce a virgin, even for just a blowjob.

"Where are you getting at?" Abram asked abruptly.

"Well, I've been wondering for a while now, if I could maybe suck your dick."

"Suck my..." Abram moved away a bit, "I'm sorry Victor, but I am not gay and I didn't know you were."

"Bisexual, actually, but that's not important. You don't have to be gay to get a blowjob from a man. Back where I come from, a mouth is a mouth."

"I don't think here is a good place to do something like that," he protested.

"We've been up here for nearly an hour and they haven't spotted us. And I don't they will."

Abram thought about it for a bit. Victor knew he was reluctant about it but he was determined to suck his dick.

The room was silent for about a minute before Abram spoke, "Okay, only because you saved my life. It's the least I can do."

Victor smiled with glee. He then bent over Abram's crotch and began to rub it with his left hand, "Just relax and enjoy."

Abram nodded nervously. Victor unzipped his pants and opened the flaps. He wore white briefs underneath and his member hadn't been growing yet. He pulled down his briefs and pulled out his member. It was uncut and had some thickness to it. Victor pulled back the foreskin and took the flaccid penis into his mouth. He heard a gasp come from Abram when he did.

It took Abram a couple of minutes to get fully erect, but when finally did he was 8 inches in length. The girth had grown a bit and he felt like he was holding a beer can. Victor began to bob his head up and down at a faster rate, taking in every inch he could. While he sucked on the beast of a member, he began to play with Abram's balls. His mouth made a slurping sound as he moved up and down, his tongue sliding under the shaft of his penis. He would go all the way up and suck on the tip for a few seconds, letting his tongue pleasure the peehole. Next, he pushed all the way down letting the tip of the member into his throat and held it there for a few seconds. His throat muscles massaged the tip of Abram's member, causing him to let out a soft gasp.

Victor released the cock from his throat and mouth and with his right hand, Victor stroke Abram's member. He moved down to his balls and took them into his mouth and began to suck on them. From this angle, he could see Abram out of breath and clearly enjoying the blowjob.

After about a minute of ball play, Victor took the cock back into his mouth and sucked on it. He kept this up for a few more minutes until he heard Abram say, "I'm close to cumming. Where do I cum?"

With the cock still in his mouth, Victor said, "In my mouth."

Victor continued slurping the cock up and down at a steady rate, wanting that young seed to shoot into his mouth.

Abram's body stiffened as Victor felt the load shoot into his mouth. It was four shots of the warm gooey substance that filled his mouth from the young cock. Victor continued to suck on the member after he came, making sure he sucked out every last drop.

When he was done, Victor looked up at Abram, "You enjoy that?"

Abram smiled, "Yeah, it was fantastic."

"Want to fuck me?"

Abram's eyes widen, "Okay, I think we really can't do that here."

"Don't worry about it," Victor assured. He stood up and looked out the window and saw the soldiers had moved further away from them. "See, we have time to kill."

Nervously, Abram said, "Okay."

Victor removed his pants and underwear and squatted over Abram's crotch. He spat into his hand and lubed up Abram's deflating dick. He continued to stroke it until it was fully erect. Next, Victor hovered over the erection and descended down slowly, grunting at first when the member entered his hole. He cried out a bit as he continued down until it was fully in.

Victor rode Abram's cock, slowly at first then eventually speeding up. He let out a few moans as he went up and down the young cock. Victor looked at Abram's face and saw he was enjoying it so much. Eventually, their soft moans were in rhythm with each other.

Using his free hand, as the other was on the window holding him in place, he began to stroke his member. Occasionally, Victor would go all the way down making Abram's member rub against his prostate.

Victor then began to move a lot faster, basically jumping each time. As each second passed, Abram's moans grew louder and Victor took that he was close to cumming once again. He pulled up and quickly got down on his knees and took the cock into his mouth. He moved his head up and down at the same rate he had before and within a minute he felt Abram's load shooting into this mouth once again.

He swallowed the load and sat down on his ass and smiled, "That was fun,"

Abram didn't say anything at first since he was out of breath. But he finally said, "Yeah, not bad for my first time."

"You have a nice cock," he said smiling.

Victor put his clothes back on. Then they took turns sleeping up the morning.

Victor checked through the window to see where the soldiers were. He noticed none of them in the town. "This seems like our chance to leave."

"Alright, we let's go."

The two got their things and headed out of the town. They walked for about 2 hours until they finally reached the city of Gori, which happened to still have people inside. The walked down the streets and reached a military stop. Where the two sought help. The officer in charge said they could take Victor to the nearest airport to leave. As for Abram, he was going to go north with a convoy the capital of Tbilisi. Which was a different direction where Victor was going.

The two walked down the main road until they met the T shaped street, on the right was where Victor needed to go and to the left was where Abram need to go. Victor turned to him and opened his arms, Abram came in for a hug. "Stay safe kid," Victor said to him.

"Same to you my friend."

Victor's hand moved down Abram's back and reached for his butt cheek, which he gave a light squeeze.

The two broke apart and Abram laughed. "I hope you come back to Georgia, hopefully, next time there isn't a war."

"I hope to come back and I hope you are still here," Victor said with a grin on his face.

"Take care," Abram said as he turned and left.

Victor stood in the middle of the empty road watching Abram walk away. Thinking about what had happened in the last couple of hour. He truly hoped he would come back one day.

Victor scratched the back of his head and turned around and walked down the road to his escort, whistling the opening to the song, Wind of Change by the Scorpions.

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
215 Followers