Window Dressing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So far, Brad had said and done nothing, but that suddenly changed. I felt him move up behind me, pressing his body tightly against me and his erection poked my ass. He reached around me and used both hands to grab my breasts. As he played with my nipples, I had to groan again, this time even louder. Without breaking my kiss with Sherry, I reached behind me and grasped his boner. I slid my hand up and down and felt him grow even more. And I used my other hand to squeeze and massage Sherry's boobs through her clothes. The three of us stood in my display window engaging in sex while still on our feet.

And then I felt someone's hands unbuttoning the last of the buttons of my blouse and pulling it off my shoulders. I released boobs and boner to let my blouse fall to the floor. Fear struck my heart when I realized this was the point of no return. We were going to get naked in front of dozens of strangers. For a second, I wondered if we were going to get arrested. And then I found myself grinning as I decided an arrest would make sure word got around more quickly.

Sherry felt my grin and pulled back to look at me with a question in her eyes. Without loosing eye contact, I reached behind me and unclasped my bra, letting it fall to the floor. Then I reached down and unzipped my short skirt, letting it join my blouse on the floor. Finally, I stuck my thumbs into the waistline of my panties and slowly worked them down my legs. Stepping out of them, I looked down at my hairy pussy, mentally comparing it to the images I had seen on the few porn sites I had seen on the Internet. The people outside seemed to be going nuts, from the noises they made. I smiled at Sherry for a second and then turned to Brad, who was patiently standing behind me.

"Enjoying yourself, Brad?" He grinned widely at me.

"Very much, ma'am." I returned his grin.

"Thank you for being patient. Your turn is about to come." He nodded in polite acknowledgment of my promise.

"I would like that, ma'am." His grin seemed to get impossibly wide.

Then I turned back to Sherry. I reached forward and unbuttoned the top button of her blouse. I hesitated, gazing deeply into her eyes, waiting for permission. Sherry's response was to slowly unbutton the rest of her buttons. Turning to face our audience outside, she shrugged her shoulders and her blouse fell to the floor, exposing her very beautiful bra. This, of course, resulted in shouts and cheers. She turned back to me and pulled me into another kiss. I was so consumed by that kiss that I never noticed her unsnap and unzip her pants. Breaking the kiss for a moment, she bent over to remove her pants. Now she stood in front of our voyeuristic audience in only her panties and bra. Behind me, I heard Brad groan loudly.

"Shit, ladies, you are so hot." His words resulted in even more juices oozing from my pussy. I gave Sherry a quick kiss and turned to face Brad. I gave him a quick kiss, too, and then reached for the buttons on his shirt.

"I am willing to bet that you are hot, too. Should I prove it?" We looked at each other for less than a second and he attacked his own buttons. In seconds, his shirt was on the floor, his pants following. Within minutes, I was nude and the other two were standing in their underwear, with Brad's hard-on trying to force it's way out of his boxers. I looked at Sherry and she smiled warmly. When she spoke, her voice was almost a sweet purr.

"Why don't the two of you finish undressing me?" There was silence for just a moment and then Brad and I all but attacked her underwear. When she was standing nude, she covered her breasts with her hands and turned to face the crowd. The noise level increased for a moment, and then she removed her hands. Her boobs were smaller than mine, probably about a B-Cup, but they were perfectly formed, with dark areolae and even darker nipples. The crowd outside made enough noise to drown out my moan of pleasure. I reached over and tweaked her hard nipples, causing a lot more noises from outside and groans from inside.

Sherry smiled at me, the lust in her eyes obvious. Then she turned her back to the crowd. The noises from outside made the crowd's disappointment obvious.

I looked down at what had to be the perfect pussy. It was completely shaved, giving me a clear look at her swollen lips. The outer lips were puffy and dark and the inner lips protruded beautifully and were even darker. I wanted to suck those dark lips into my mouth so badly that it almost shocked me.

I immediately dropped to my knees and pressed my face into this perfect pussy, causing even more noise from the crowd outside. I groaned loudly myself as I slowly licked her pussy. And I heard Brad moan as loudly as I did, but for a moment, the rest of the world simply did not exist. I started by licking her plump lips from the bottom to the top, intentionally avoiding any contact with her clit. I licked again and her lips parted for me by themselves, allowing me to taste her. I moaned my pleasure and then licked her again. Finally, I pushed my tongue inside her so I could enjoy as much of her juices as I could take. I sucked her inner lips into my mouth, my lips pulling on her lips as I enjoyed their rubbery texture for several seconds. Then I went back to enjoying her swollen outer lips for a moment. Finally, I licked her clit.

Sherry gasped as I licked and then sucked on her clit. I felt her hands in my hair as she pressed my face harder against her pussy. I alternated between gently sucking on her clit and firmly sucking on her clit, making it move in and out of my mouth almost as if I was giving head to a cock. I shoved my tongue as deeply into her pussy as I could and moved it around for a couple of seconds, enjoying her pussy juices, and then I went back to her clit. And I loved how she changed her noises and their volume as I changed my activities. Going down on her was the most incredibly sensuous experience for me in a long time, and I was loving every second of it.

I really did not know how long I worshiped her pussy, but eventually I felt someone gently shaking my shoulder. Slowly, I became aware of the level of noise around me. I looked up at Sherry and saw her smiling eyes looking down at me.

"Brandy, I think someone is feeling ignored." She pointed at Brad, who was standing off to my right, still in his boxers and looking, like Sherry said, as if he was soaking in disappointment. It only took a second for me to realize what I was putting him through. After all, I had picked him out of a crowd of his co-workers to join me inside. Then I picked Sherry, too. We undressed him in front of everyone. And then I went down on Sherry in front of this crowd and totally ignored him. Shit, I was a really bad host!

I smiled at Brad and stood up. Still smiling what I hoped was my most teasing smile, I took the two steps over to him and slowly kissed him. It was a sweet kiss, not at all sensuous, and he barely responded. I pulled back and looked him deep in his eyes.

"Are you horny, Brad? Did watching me go down on Sherry turn you on?" I had to grin as he gave me a dizzy nod.

"Brad, would you like to play with my pussy?" It seemed like he stopped breathing long enough for me to get concerned. Then he slowly inhaled and gulped, almost in cartoon fashion. Finally, he nodded at me and spoke.

"Yes, ma'am." He hesitated for just a second, and then leaned down to kiss me.

This kiss started out sweet and gentle but quickly turned into something quite passionate. We kissed for several seconds, our tongues doing battle, until Brad was breathing rapidly. Without breaking the kiss, his two hands grabbed my two boobs and he almost mauled them. This went on for several seconds until his left hand found my right nipple. He twisted it and I groaned into his mouth. He twisted it again more forcefully and I moaned louder. I felt myself building toward another orgasm and I wanted to do something to take his attention away from kissing me and mauling my boobs, so my right hand worked its way down to gently grab his boner. I was pleasantly surprised at its size, and I squeezed it, causing a gasp from my intended lover.

As I worked at his boner, I felt two hands gently stroke my shoulders and then my back and finally my ass, and I knew Sherry had joined in. I broke the kiss with Brad long enough to gently kiss Sherry, and then I went back to Brad.

I pulled his boxers down far enough to free his hard cock and then I looked down at it. I was totally thrilled by its length and girth. He was about eight inches long and I was confident it would grow another inch as I coaxed him to his full hardness. But what excited me was its girth. He was so thick that I couldn't fully get my hand around him. And suddenly I wanted to get fucked.

I dropped to my knees to suck him and discovered, as I both feared and anticipated, that I couldn't get him into my mouth -- he was just too thick. I tried to relax my jaws and I finally worked the thick head of his cock into my mouth. Once I had accomplished that, I found it a little easier to get more of his cock into my mouth. But it was still difficult. I pulled back and looked at Sherry.

"Honey, this one is a little difficult. Do you think you can do better?" My smile was as much teasing as it was disappointed. She looked at me with a wide grin of lust and excitement.

"I don't know but I look forward to trying." And she dropped to her knees next to me. She opened her mouth wide and pulled his cock to her lips. It took her several seconds but she finally worked about four inches of his dick into her mouth. She began to move it in and out in something of a rhythm. I reached over to stroke the base, and then decided to play with his balls. As Sherry gave him head, I leaned down to lick his balls. The two of us gave him as much pleasure as we could until the predictable event occurred. He grunted loudly and Sherry pulled her head back. Pointing his cock at her bare breasts, we watched as he sprayed a huge load of cum all over her tits. Brad almost fell back on the nearby chair and Sherry turned to me. Thrusting her tits toward me, she grinned.

"Want some?" Her words activated my lust even more, and I quickly nodded. I leaned down and kissed her nipples. Then I licked and slurped until I had completely cleaned her boobs, taking his entire load in my mouth. Pulling back, I looked at Sherry with a question in my eyes. She quickly nodded and dropped to her knees, looking up with an expectant expression in her eyes. I moved my face over to hers and let a large dollop of thick cum drool out of my mouth into hers.

The noise outside exploded, causing both Sherry and me to grin at each other. This, of course, caused me to lose a little more cum and it fell on her face. I quickly lapped it up and then looked into her eyes again. She nodded and opened her mouth as I let the last of Brad's cum ooze out of my mouth and into hers. Then I dropped to my knees, hoping she would return the favor.

Sherry stood with her mouth just above mine, and let the cum fall into my waiting mouth. Then we kissed, sharing the cum between us. Finally, we both swallowed, conscious of the people outside watching our every move. And the noise exploded as we heard cheers and applause and whistles that was sure to draw an even bigger crowd.

We got to our feet and looked out at the crowd, which had grown to more than forty people, and then I pulled Brad to his feet. Looking at the people on the other side of the glass, I spoke to Sherry and Brad.

"Let's bow to our adoring audience." And we did.

12