Window Dressing Revisited

Story Info
My impulsive horniness on another business trip.
2.4k words
4.46
2.9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although the brief episode described here does not involve windows, it does follow WINDOW DRESSING, WINDOW DRESSING The Sequel and WINDOW DRESSING - The Next Chapter. You may wish to read them first, or you can read them later or not.

My husband Paul's parting words were "Do something I wouldn't do, but be ready to tell me about it," to which, I replied "If I don't, I'll make up a story you will love," which was all either of us really expected. I was off on another of my rare trips for business, this time on my own. He knows that I have an exhibitionist streak and can be impulsively outrageous when I get in a situation that makes me horny.

He enjoys fantasizing that I end up having sex with strangers while he watches. On our trip two years ago to San Francisco he did everything he could to set me up to have sex with a stranger, who turned out to be an artist. After that trip I received a painting of myself in the nude. Paul likes to think we had sex although I think he also believes Mark was gay.

He has since suggested that we should each have a free pass to play 'away games' whenever we go on a trip. He goes on a lot more business trips than I do but I don't think he ever plays 'games.' Whether its because he doesn't want to or doesn't get the chance I don't know. I suspect he often spends his evening in his room watching porn, which is a little sad. I know he fantasizes about what I'm doing even if I just go out for an evening with girlfriends.

I asked him what the free pass entails. He thought for a minute or two and said, "I don't know, probably salacious flirting with guys or girls, and whatever develops." That seems to give me a lot of latitude. I know he likes to think of me with other women but that really isn't in my wheelhouse. He also knows that I do have boundaries. I absolutely have, but after our trip together to San Francisco I found I had reset them somewhat. I've come a long way since I shocked myself touching a stranger's cock in a steam room.

It was Sunday night, and there were just a few couples in the rather deserted dining room at the Marriott. The only other single person was a man I took to be in his early thirties, a decade or so younger than me. He was engrossed in his book and did not look up at all. If he had looked up and smiled, I would have asked to join him. I like meeting people and hate eating alone. But as it was, I too ended up reading while I ate dinner. I did not see him leave but he was gone when I signed my tab.

By then it was ten to nine, and as I was feeling tired and grubby after my five-hour 'milk run' flight, I thought I would take a shower before bed. When I reached my room, I stripped and looked at myself in the mirror. Not bad for forty-one. I love my body and I'm in great shape. I stood at the window and looked out over a car park. Nothing to see.

"It's early," I thought, maybe I could use a bit of light exercise and have a swim instead. That's the way these things begin. I checked, the pool did not close until ten, so I hastily grabbed my swimsuit pulled on a towelling robe and flats and headed to the pool floor. As I used my room key card to enter the pool area, I already knew I was feeling horny. The lighting was low, and I could see the vast expanse of the night sky through the glass dome that enclosed it. I was not surprised that there was no one in the pool.

I expect that at least once you have walked into the wrong restroom. If you're a woman, it used to be easy to realize your mistake. You'd generally be confronted by a row of urinals, but since we have become less binary in our mindset it's become trickier; for both men and women, I guess. Plus, there are all those unisex restrooms.

But how about changing rooms, like at a swimming pool?

I looked at the door to the first change room. Clearly marked, I was not in any doubt, but I made an impulsive decision. I entered cautiously; no one inside. I looked around. The shower room was one large area with multiple shower heads. Evidently men should not expect privacy. Across from the showers were the toilets and there beside the cubicles was the expected row of urinals. Again no one in sight.

I feigned surprise, although I'm not sure why as there was no one there.

"Nobody is going to come in here at this hour," I thought and took off my robe. It was exciting just to be in the wrong changing room. I put on my swimsuit and put the robe and my flats in a locker. I used the quick shower by the entrance before entering the pool. Just as I thought, on exiting the change room there was still no one around.

I swam a few lengths energetically before gently floating on my back and admiring the night sky. I wished I could be nude. I became aware of a sound, which turned out to be the door of the sauna, and a splash behind me. Someone else had entered the pool I looked round to see a man, almost certainly, the man who had been at dinner. Once again, he seemed totally engrossed in his own activity as he swam four rapid lengths before climbing out and going to the change room.

I got out of the pool and climbed in the jacuzzi. I was excited and wondered how long I should wait before entering the change room. Under the surface foam I let the warm jets play on my body. I slipped the suit to one side and allowed one jet to play on my clit. It took no time for me to feel the beginnings of an orgasm building. I looked up at the surveillance camera and wondered if anyone were watching. The jacuzzi stopped and as the foam dissipated and the surface cleared, I adjusted my suit bottom and climbed out.

It had to be at least six minutes since the man went into the change room and he had not emerged. I knew there was an exit through the exercise room. Perhaps he had also come in that way, although clearly, he had been in the pool area before I arrived. Well, my clothes were in that changing room so in I went. I was tingling with excitement. I thought I heard a shower as I stripped off my swimsuit. I took a towel from the pile of clean ones and walked naked into the shower room.

I could feel myself shaking in anticipation. A man...the man stood under a shower that was no longer turned on soaping himself. More particularly he was soaping his penis and it looked at though he might have been soaping it for some time.

"What are you doing in the ladies changing room?" I asked. The best defence is an offence.

He hadn't noticed me till I spoke and looked totally taken aback as he turned to face me. It took him a moment to recover.

"This is the men's changing room," and he pointed across the corridor, "Look, urinals!"

"OMG! I'm so sorry." I didn't have to fake my embarrassed blush. It just came naturally as I took in his buff body, his tight buns, his six pack and his erect penis. This was a man who worked out. A prime specimen of the genus male.

By now he was just standing there. For an instant his hands had moved to cover his genitals but in his current state of arousal that was not going to work, so he just stood there with a hand on one hip looking at me.

"I'm still going to shower," I said.

"Be my guest," he replied, "nice tat by the way."

"Thank You," I have a rather large tattoo of an eagle perched on a grinning skull on my right shoulder. It's a youthful mistake I've learned to live with, but people tend to think I'm a biker chick. I walked over and turned on the shower nearest his. I was hit by jets of cold water. I stepped toward him as I felt the water quickly warm.

"I'm sorry if I interrupted something," I continued looking at his erection.

He was clearly trying to process my words and actions, so I squirted some soap from the squeeze bottle onto my hands and said, "Do you mind if I help?"

While he stared at me, I reached for his erection and rubbed my soapy hands along its length. It wasn't particularly long but it was thick. My fingers closed around it, but not easily. He reached forward and rubbed soap on my breasts. I moved closer and rubbed a little faster. By now I could feel the readiness in my pussy as my wetness dribbled down my thigh. I think he only had to touch me down there...but he didn't. I resisted the urge to kneel and suck him, but I did want to give him a climax to remember. In his state it wouldn't take long. I moved even closer and continued to stroke him. Then impulsively I stopped and let go.

"Don't stop, please don't stop," he was almost groaning.

I began again stroking faster and more firmly. With my left hand I began massaging his balls. They tightened to his body. He grabbed the grab bar beside him as he went up on his toes and gave a kind of falsetto squeal that made me giggle. I felt the telltale jerk of his penis. A great streak of milky semen flew out and landed on me from my shoulder to my right breast. The shiver of a suppressed orgasm passed through me. I was so wound up. Another streak of his cum hit just above my navel and covered my landing strip. Some dribbled between my legs. After that, the drips fell straight down, and I watched them swirl around the drain as they mixed with the water from my shower. It was still running behind me.

"That should feel better," I said, gently continuing to stroke him as my heartbeat slowed. I longed to lead his hands to my wetness but instead I used my left hand to massage his cum into my skin. I turned and stepped back to my shower and washed myself thoroughly. He stepped behind me I felt his hands wander across my body. I turned and we washed and caressed each other gently until the any traces of his recent achievement were gone.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"The Cum Fairy," I said laughing as I stepped from the shower, "I bring rewards to needy boys who need my services. I hope you enjoyed your gift."

"I certainly did. Thank you. This is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me."

"I hope so."

We towelled off together and although he didn't speak, he kept looking at me. He was as confused by my actions as I was. Seriously, when I get really horny my primal brain takes over and I do things without thinking. I mean I can have a conversation as though my actions were normal, but they are scarcely within my control.

He was pulling on shorts and a sweatshirt and sat to lace his trainers. I noted he was clearly going commando. I hastily pulled my robe out of my locker and slid my feet into my flats. There was a noise outside and he went to look out of the poolside change room door.

He came back in. "There's a guy doing pool maintenance. We'd best leave through the exercise room."

He held me by the elbow as we walked through the exercise room and out to the elevator.

"What floor?" he asked, as the doors opened.

"Four," I said.

"Me too."

We both turned the same way. "Would you like a night cap?"

"No thank you," I said, but it turned out we shared adjoining rooms. You would not believe it if it happened in a story.

I went into my room, hung up my robe and kicked of my flats. A minute later, while I was rinsing out my swimsuit there was a light knock on the adjoining door. I hung my suit over the shower and went to the door on my side and opened it.

"Are you sure about that nightcap?" He stood there as naked as I was holding a bottle of Laphroaig, one of my favorite single malts. One look at his equipment told me he was well on the road to recovery. My arousal was reignited.

Did I say, "That sounds wonderful, how can I resist?" Did I end up in his bed sipping three fingers of scotch from a hotel tumbler? Did we both sleep soundly cuddled together until around five thirty when I felt his erection pressing against my buttocks?

All I will say is I hate sleeping alone and I've always considered thicker has its advantages over longer. If there were a Nobel Prize for eating pussy, I don't say this guy would have won it, but he'd have been up for serious consideration. I felt fully repaid for my good deed of the previous evening. I was still tingling down there after I dressed and went to my business meeting. My client told me I looked radiant. She gave me a look and I wonder if she guessed that not too long ago, I'd had some great sex. Anyway, the meeting was very successful.

Who was he? I have no idea. Names were never mentioned. As far as I know he doesn't have a clue who I am either. This was purely about satisfying our lust with no strings attached. I can just imagine all the tales I can tantalize Paul with. He will be thrilled and so turned on.

THE END

Copyright: © Dawn Ramble 2022