Window Dressing - The Next Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, it's Mark speaking." Again, I had expected to leave a message.

"Oh, hi Mark. It's Jane. I'm just calling to say I just picked up your message and I would love to come to dinner and the opening."

"Oh, I'm so glad. I was worried when I got back and didn't see a message from you."

"Yes, I spent the afternoon visiting Alcatraz and just got back." I had so nearly said 'we' but caught myself.

"Never been," Mark was saying.

I asked him the name of the gallery and as we were on speakerphone, I saw Paul jotting it down.

"I need to hurry to get ready, see you at six fifteen. I am so looking forward to it."

I was. The idea of a date with a good-looking younger man had my pulse racing. I don't know when I last had this feeling. I hoped Paul knew what he was doing.

"Thanks for getting the name for me," he said, and came over. I pushed him away.

"I wasn't kidding I need to get ready. If you want me to do this, you need to give me some space." He backed away and turned on the TV.

I had brought two long gowns with me, in the hopes that I might get a chance to wear them. After a moment's reflection I picked the more daring one. It is a dark shimmering blue with quite a high conservative neckline and short sleeves that just cover my shoulders. That's important because due to a youthful indiscretion I have a very visible tattoo of an eagle perched on a grinning skull on my right shoulder. Sound conservative, not daring; that's because I haven't mentioned the plunging back, almost down to my butt, and the slits to the thigh that offer revealing glances of my long legs as I walk.

"You ought to go commando with that," said Paul, when he saw my choice.

"Would you like me just to go over and fuck him?" I asked, "you probably would as long as you could watch."

Paul smiled but wisely said nothing. Pissed off, I put back the regular panties I had been going to put on and picked up some almost sheer flimsies from Victoria's Secret. I waved them at him, but he just grinned as I put them on.

"Be careful what you wish for, Paul," I thought as I felt my pulse quicken. I had not felt like this since anticipated dates in my early twenties and I knew how the best of them had ended.

"Pull yourself together," I thought, "You are an almost forty-year-old woman. Surely, you can enjoy an evening out with an interesting member of the opposite sex. I was already regretting the choice of the flimsy panties, but the excitement was still there.

Mark intercepted me as I stepped out of the elevator at six thirteen and the doorman hailed us a cab. We arrived at the bistro just before six forty.

A waiter introduced himself and we ordered cocktails to sip while we perused the menu. I chose a margarita while Mark ordered a Brooklyn, which was a new one on me. He specified he liked it with Jack Daniels. When I asked about it, he explained it was a close cousin to a Manhattan but made with a dry vermouth instead of a sweet vermouth and it had a dash of a bitter orange liqueur.

He let me try a sip of his and I really liked it. My margarita turned out to be way bigger than I expected. We ordered quite quickly, just a main course as time was limited. In twenty minutes our freshly prepared food arrived. I was only halfway through my margarita, but Mark had ordered a rather expensive bottle of 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon from the Napa Valley, so I put the margarita to one side. His choices left me thinking he was anything but the starving artist. When we finished our main course, we had just tine to order a tiramisu, and I found my margarita a good compliment to its sweetness. I had thought to pay my share but when I saw the check I just said, "Thank You" and meant it.

"What a great meal!" I thought.

We walked briskly to the gallery and a doorman held the door open as soon as we arrived. A woman whom I took to be in her early fifties looked very relieved to see Mark. When we were introduced, I found out she was the Gallery owner. There were already a few well-dressed people walking around studying the art and I was glad to find I was certainly not overdressed for the occasion.

Mark took me on a lightning tour of his work before excusing himself to meet with the art critic and a couple of his regular customers. Just as well, I have a good head for alcohol but only a normal sized bladder and I quickly found the restroom.

When I emerged many more people had entered, and I saw many were clutching pieces of card. Of course, this event must be by invitation only. Boy was Paul going to be pissed. I experienced a great sense of relaxation. I realized they were just starting the official opening. A woman whom I took to be the revered art critic was speaking thanking the gallery owner and welcoming the assembled patrons. Funnily, I had been expecting a man. She then introduced Mark, gave a summary of his impressive bio, and began lavishing praise on the current collection of his work.

There was lots of nodding and murmured agreement among the crowd. I slipped away to have a better look while they were thus engaged. The first section was devoted to sixteen realistic paintings of wildlife. They included a mountain lion that absolutely leapt from the canvas.

As I moved on, I was surrounded by nudes, about two thirds of them women and the rest men. I was passing the latter when I realized that two of them were self portraits of Mark. His nudes were every bit as lifelike as his wildlife pieces and vibrated with life and movement. What a talent!

Drawn in I looked more closely and wondered if he had flattered himself in his rendition of certain parts of his anatomy. If so, it was the same in both portraits. I moved on again and was struck by how real each person looked. They were not all beauties and ranged in age from early twenties to seventy or older, but they all portrayed people who exuded fitness. No obesity here.

I came to a sort of anteroom filled with about two dozen marble sculptures. They were also very lifelike, but not life size. They ranged in height from eighteen to thirty inches or so I judged. I looked at each in turn and as I came to one of the male ones, I realized it too was a self-portrait although unlike the paintings it was not specifically identified as such. Once again, I could not help noticing the distinct parts of his anatomy. Okay, I'm talking about his genitals. To my mind they were large, not monster porn star huge, but definitely well above average. His flaccid penis looked to be at least as long as Paul's erect one, and thicker. All right I know about 'growers' and 'showers,' but it made me curious. His testicles were definitely larger, about half as big again I guessed.

I could hear the speeches coming to an end and hurried back to meet Mark. He joined me and we started to walk round again together. This time he told me more and answered my questions. There was one question I was clearly not going to ask him, but I did have the courage to ask if the statue was him. He seemed a bit embarrassed but admitted it was.

We were about halfway through when the gallery owner came up and said there were a lot of potential customers who were anxious to talk with him. She led him away but then came back.

"He could be busy for the rest of the show I'm afraid. We have an excellent turnout. Mark's reputation is really growing."

"I don't see any prices," I said.

"Oh, you didn't get a catalogue. I'll get you one."

She returned a moment later and passed it to me.

"Have you known Mark long?"

"No, in fact we only met this morning."

She did not seem surprised and said, "He can be quite bewitching. I wouldn't be surprised if he would like to paint you."

I remembered he had said as much when we first met at the pool, but I just said, "I'm only here a few days and it's my first time in San Francisco so there is lots to see."

"Well, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. The weather is particularly good right now, although I'm sure you will have been warned we are a city of microclimates."

I hadn't but I did not say so.

"I have to go and see how things are going."

She left and I opened the catalogue. Wow, if he could command these prices, he was doing well. I was quite happy continuing to stroll around revisiting my favourite pieces, including that mountain lion.

What seemed only a short time later I noticed people were leaving and Mark reappeared.

"Sorry to have abandoned you. The good news is this show is off to a really good start."

"I'm so glad, I really enjoyed it and the time has flown by." I noticed the gallery owner putting a red dot beside a piece a couple were standing beside. I looked around and saw quite a few more red dots, clearly marking sales.

"Would you like to go for a night cap?"

I looked at my watch, ten past ten. "No, I really should be getting back, but thank you so much for an amazing evening and an amazing memory."

As we got in the elevator, I looked at my watch again ten thirty-two. As we exited outside his room, he said, "Are you sure you won't come in for a nightcap?"

I really did not want this evening to end, but it still surprised me to hear myself say, "OK, just give me a minute to put on some more comfortable shoes."

When I opened the door to our room. I was not surprised to find a slightly drunk, grumpy, and very frustrated Paul watching TV. There were the remains of a room service dinner around him. I was glad he was too lazy to put them outside the room or I might have had some awkward explaining to do.

"You're back," he said, "I have had a pissy evening. The bloody event was by invitation only. I tried but they would not let me in. I did not want to kick up too much of a fuss, so I had to come home. I hope you had more fun than I did."

"I did and the evening in not over yet."

At that he perked up.

"What?"

"I just popped in to change my shoes. He has invited me to have a night cap in his room." I said as I slipped on my flats.

"Fantastic! You wicked seductress, you evil whore. Just make sure his curtains are open."

"I'll take 'wicked seductress,' but never 'evil whore' unless you want me to stay the night with him with the curtains closed."

At that he looked nervous, he could tell I was not amused.

"Unconditionally withdrawn, I apologize, I got carried away."

"OK then I'll do what I can with the curtains." I was uncertain how I felt about indulging Paul's voyeuristic desires, but he had had a crappy night so far.

I let myself out and went and knocked quietly on Mark's door.

"Oh good," he said, "I hoped you were not going to have second thoughts. What can I get you?"

"I don't suppose you have what it takes to make one of those Brooklyn's?"

"It so happens I do." He produced a cocktail shaker, a bottle of Jack Daniels, a bottle of dry vermouth and a liqueur bottle of something called Triple Sec, "I'll just have to go to the ice machine," he said picking up the ice bucket, "Don't go anywhere."

"I'll be right here."

He left the room. Perfect. I could see the curtains were slightly open. I turned off the room light and turned on the bedside lights. They should be quite bright enough. Then I went to the curtains and drew them quite a bit further apart and looked out. There was an almost full moon.

I heard the door open behind me.

"I've got the ice."

"I was just looking at the moon."

"I see you've been playing with the lights."

"I hope you don't mind. It was very bright," I said and as I turned towards him, I made a show of drawing the curtains but leaving quite a gap. That should make Paul happy if he really intended to watch."

Mark had taken the cocktail shaker put in some ice and started to measure the proportions of each ingredient by eye. Finally, he produced a little bottle and added a couple of drops.

"Angostura bitters," he said, as he tightened the top and began to shake the shaker. He took out two glasses and poured about three fingers into each glass.

He took a sip, and I did the same.

"Strong, but delicious," I said. We chinked glasses. I had sat on the only chair while Mark sat on the bed.

"I loved the show. Thank you for inviting me. You have such a talent."

"Thank you for being my companion. Not all my shows are that busy and it can get pretty boring being on my own.

I took a deeper drink. God, it was good. This would be my favorite cocktail from now on.

"Excuse me, Mark. Can I use your bathroom? I need to pee. Should have done it when I went to change my shoes."

I shut the door behind me and sat down on the toilet. I had been holding this pee in for far too long. While I peed, I wondered if he would get up and close the curtains. That would spoil Paul's fun.

After I wiped my vag, I was about to pull up my flimsy panties when for no good reason I slipped them off and into my purse instead. I stood, washed my hands, and smoothed my dress and went out into the bedroom. Mark was still sitting on the bed nursing his drink. I don't think he had moved.

I picked mine up from the desk and moved over to sit beside him. He turned to look at me but neither of us said anything. I took another sip, more than a sip really. Mark pulled the shaker from beside him and said, "Let me top you up."

I probably should have had my hand over my glass but instead I nodded and held it towards him. Although there was still some in the glass, he must have added another three fingers worth. If he hoped to get me drunk, It would take more than that I thought, but I did feel a little buzz and it was relaxing. I took long sip and put the glass on the floor well away from my feet. I sat up and put my elbows behind me and leaned back. I felt the side slits in my dress shift and wondered how much thigh he could see. As if reading my thoughts, I felt his hand on my now exposed knee. He did not say anything, just waited for my reaction.

I did not react except to stretch which opened the slit a little wider. He lifted his hand and placed it a little higher halfway to my thigh. I gave him nothing, the anticipation was killing me, and I felt myself getting moist. After a minute I looked at him, smiled, and shifted my bum a little nearer. His hand lifted again and then he ran it lightly from just above the knee to my thigh. I heard his release of breath.

"Have you been pantiless all evening?" he asked. I did not answer; just kept looking at him.

"Con permiso," he said and moved the centre section of my dress to one side fully exposing me to his view. If Paul is watching this, I thought, he must be coming in his pants unless he has his dick in his hand. Of course, with Mark between me and the window he may not have a perfect view. I let myself lie back looking up at the ceiling. After a moment I felt Mark's fingers run lightly over my triangle of hair and slowly walk down to my clit. I shuddered. I knew this was going too far. Once again, my self-control was letting me down and I was unable to do anything about it. This was not an old lecher like in the steam room; this was a highly desirable young man.

His hand was gently stroking me up and down, and round and round my inner labia and clitoris. I could feel the pleasure and the growing tension in my loins. I was wet now, really wet, and I was sure he could feel it. I bit my wrist as I started to convulse.

There was a sudden bump and sounds of a scuffle and furniture being moved outside the patio door window. I heard it but now my body was off on a journey of its own. Mark was removing his hand but for a split second I managed to trap it between my thighs as a series of ever more pleasurable convulsions shook me.

The hand was gone. I lay back again and shook out my legs. There was a sharp rap on the glass and Mark got up and looked out. Little spasms of delight were still coursing through me as my own hand touched my private places. I sat up and quickly adjusted my dress. I could see a security guard at the window gesturing for Mark to open the door. As Mark moved to his right to unlock and open the door, I could see him adjusting the position of his equipment in his pants. Clearly, he too had been quite turned on. That was reassuring considering he had just given me a monumental orgasm by touch alone.

He spoke with the guard, but I could not make out what they were saying. I bent down and picked up my glass. There was still a little less a than half my cocktail left, and I drank it greedily.

Mark closed and locked the patio door and then draw the curtains tightly shut.

"Apparently there was some peeping Tom outside, but he got away. It had to have been another guest." I was looking at him and hearing what he was saying but I said nothing, just held on to my glass. "He gave me shit for not having the curtains fully closed. He said that is an obvious encouragement and when the weather is mild, they can get two or three of these creeps a week."

"I guess there are a lot of voyeurs out there," I said.

"Will you stay?" he asked.

"What?"

"Stay the night? Sleep with me?"

"No, no, I should be going."

"'Should' isn't 'must'," he said.

"No, I really must go. This is all going too fast. I would not respect myself in the morning. Thank you again for all of it. You've been so generous I feel bad I haven't been able to thank you properly."

"So, stay."

"I can't, I really need to sleep in my own bed tonight. I'll call you in the morning."

When I entered our room Paul was excited.

"I nearly got caught by a security guy," he said at once. "He tried to grab me, but I got away."

"We heard a noise," I said, "Quite disruptive"

"I bet, sorry about that. You were great but I wish the curtains had been a tad wider."

"I was just hoping he wouldn't notice and close them."

"It was a bit frustrating because he was in the way and cutting down what I could see. I was standing outside the patio and at first had a good view of you talking. Then I guess you went to use the can. When you came back and moved to sit beside him, I was excited, but that's when his body got in the way. I could see him put his hand on your knee when the slit on that side of your dress opened. Was that an accident?"

He didn't wait for an answer, "Then he seemed to be stroking your thigh and playing with your dress, but I really could not see. That's when I took the risk of moving closer, onto his patio."

He paused and looked at me.

"It looked as though he had moved his stroking to your panties. I couldn't quite tell, but it got me really hard anyway. If he was, I imagined your panties must have been soaking," far from upset he was obviously enjoying reliving the experience.

"That was so hot, but that's when I heard the guard behind me."

"I hope you didn't have your dick in your hand?"

"No, I probably would have had, but I was just trying to keep my phone steady."

"You were recording us?"

"Of course, I thought we'd like some memories of this holiday. Just as well I did not have my dick out or I think the guard would have made a greater effort to catch me. It was scary enough as it was."

I could see the outline of his dick in his pants as he unconsciously touched it, he was rock hard. He was sitting on the bed, and I went over and pushed him back on it. I unzipped his pants and freed his cock, then took him in my mouth. As I sucked him, I could not help imagining it was Mark I was pleasing.

He came quickly, and I swallowed and sucked him clean. He said, "That was one of the best ever, I bet you are still horny."

"Let's get some sleep, it's after midnight. I could see you were excited, and you deserved a treat after the day, you've had. I love you, thank you so much for this trip."

When I woke up, I was dreaming of Mark, but it was Paul who straddled me and started fucking me gently. There are worse ways to wake up.

"What would you like to do today?" he asked, as we showered and dressed.