Window Dressing - The Next Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what did you do while he painted you."

"Actually, I fell asleep."

"What?"

"I was lying down, and it was kind of boring and I fell asleep."

He could not stop laughing.

Finally, he asked, "Am I going to see this painting?"

"I don't know, it's not nearly finished."

"And you are flying home. You'll be heading to the airport this time tomorrow."

"Yup."

"How is he going to finish it?"

"He photographed me in the pose."

"Are you going to see him again?"

"We haven't arranged anything. I told him it was my last day. I don't want to spend it posing when I could be doing something more enjoyable. I don't know if I have time to visit those wineries."

"I'll be in my conference, but I won't be worrying now I know he's gay."

"He's not gay." A gay guy would not have felt me up last night. Surely, even Paul had seen enough to know that. Oh well, if thinking he was gay, would put his mind at ease and stop the abuse. That was fine by me.

As it was my last night, we went out for the kind of nice, civilized dinner a couple of our age should enjoy together. Then as he put it 'we fucked our brains out' and we deserved it.

I woke up early. Paul was still asleep. I lay there wondering what I should do today, then his alarm started beeping urgently. I guess it was gentle version that had woken me. He showed no signs of waking. I turned off the annoying alarm and closed my hand around his penis and moved it in the usual manner.

He rolled towards me, barely awake, and moved between my legs, as I spread them. He was already hard. No disfunction here, and his Pavlovian response showed I had trained him well. As he went to insert it, I closed my legs and said, "Not now buster, I just turned off your alarm."

"I have time for a quickie."

"No, you don't. Get in the shower and warm it up for me. You need to be out of here in forty minutes. I don't think you have time for breakfast."

"There will be donuts and muffins with coffee in the conference room."

"Well get going then."

"Are you seeing Mark?"

"Right now, I have no idea. We didn't talk about it. I might call and see what he's thinking."

"Do that. You can tell me all about it later. Have a safe journey, I'll see you Thursday."

He came back and kissed me. He can be so confusing.

I was still wondering what I was really going to do as I took the elevator down for breakfast. When I stepped out, I practically bumped into Mark. Was that fate or what?

I told him I was just going for breakfast. He said he had had his and why didn't I knock on his door after I was done unless I had other plans.

All through breakfast I wondered what he had in mind. When I was finished, I went back up the elevator in two minds, but when I got to our floor I walked up and knocked on his door without any idea what was going to happen. When I left him last night, I had told him I was going to have a bath and a quiet night. That had seemed fine to him.

Breakfast finished I went up in the elevator. I hesitated for a moment outside his door, before deciding to go to our room. I brushed my teeth and then sat down on the toilet. While I did what had to be done, I thought about my choices. If I knocked on his door, what would it mean or more accurately what would he interpret it as meaning. Would he think I was ready to jump into his bed? In my erotic fantasies that would be fine, but at nine fifteen in the morning I had my senses under control.

My decision made I washed and dried my hands. I picked up the phone and called his room.

"Hi Mark," I said, when he answered, "What plans do you have today?"

"Well, I was wondering what you wanted to do on your last day?"

"I had thought about visiting some wineries in Napa or Sonoma, but I'm not sure we'd have time." I realized I'd said "we'd." So, I had telegraphed I was including him in my plans.

"No, I don't think we would. We could have done that yesterday if you hadn't suggested the beach."

"So, do you have any suggestions."

"Anything but another nude beach. You can't believe how quickly I burn. I'm even a little pink and tender from the time we spent in the sun after the swim yesterday. With the breeze I didn't feel it."

"Ok. So, what else could we do?"

"Well, selfishly, I'd like to do more work on the painting, but I'm open. It will be better if I could still have you pose a bit. But with the reference photos, I can probably finish it well enough."

It was that 'well enough' phrase that got to me. I didn't just want the painting to be good enough I wanted it to be among the best work he had ever done.

"I think I'd like to go for a swim first, but then I'd be happy to pose for an hour or two."

"That would be fabulous. Why don't you have that swim? As I say, I want to keep out of the sun today. I'm going to pop over to the gallery and see how things are going. I can probably work on fleshing out a suitable background. That will move things along."

"I wasn't going to swim all morning," I hope I did not sound whiney or eager, but I had thought he would join me at the pool.

"It's almost nine thirty. How about if I am back here in two hours and take you for lunch, then we can go to the studio."

I like the sound of that, especially lunch. The meals since we got here had all been delicious, even the sandwiches. An hour at the pool would not be a hardship and I could use the rest of my time to finish packing. I did not have to worry about checkout because Paul was staying.

Then he said, "I could drop by the pool before I leave just to see you in your bikini again."

"Don't worry I won't be wearing that one anywhere but the beach. It's already packed."

"OK, I'll be going then."

"In any case," I joked, "you'll be seeing more of me later."

I decided to finish my packing first, just leaving out the clothes I would wear today and a fresh top and underwear for the journey home. That got me thinking, and I pulled out my clutch purse. My Victoria's secret panties were still scrunched up in there. Maybe I would wear them to the studio today. I was about to put on my bikini when I impulsively reached into the suitcase and pulled out the white one.

"It will dry so much quicker," I told myself, putting the other one in the case. The tingle I was feeling all over my body told me that was not the only reason. Trying to supress it, I told myself I would probably just read.

I put in on and slipped my little sundress on over it. I wasn't going to have the embarrassment of waiting for it to dry before I came back to the room. Armed with my sunglasses, book, and water I headed for the pool.

Once I was established with a towel and a lounger I sat down to read. The book and the sun were both really hot, and as I did not want to put on sunscreen, I thought a cooling swim was a good idea.

Of course, this time I was instantly aware that my suit was becoming transparent and almost vanishing before people's eyes. But I gave no indication that I knew, and as most people were swimming, I figured they were not at a level to be aware of it. I changed to a back stroke and was immediately aware that two young men standing on the edge were nudging each other and grinning.

With my sunglasses on I figured they could not see I was watching them. I closed my eyes and continued to swim innocently, but that exhibitionist thrill had kicked in. I wondered what thoughts were running through their heads. When I opened my eyes again, I realized the number of people watching me had grown and not all men. One woman was looking particularly disgusted, and I thought she was silently mouthing, "skank" or something worse.

Time to get out before someone made a complaint. I'd picked a lounger close to the steps, so while my exit was a dramatic 'reveal all,' it only took a moment before I was wrapped in my towel. My heart was pumping. I was about to lie down and read when I noticed an older man with a very clear tent in his swimming shorts was heading my way. Time to go before anything embarrassing happened.

I slipped on my sundress, pulled the wet bikini top through the armhole, and let the bottoms fall to my ankles. I stooped and picked them up and set off for the room leaving my audience to drool over their fantasies of what was under my dress. Truth to tell those who wanted to, had pretty much seen it all.

I had time to put on jeans, a top and a light cardigan, as well as socks and sneakers. No high heels today. With perfect timing the phone rang, and Mark said," I'm in the lobby," and I said, "I'm ready. I'll be right down.

We sat on an outside patio, and we each had a sandwich, but somehow, we still had time to finish a chilled bottle of sauvignon blanc between us. I may have had a glass more than him. He was telling me more about his very interesting life.

We got to the gallery just before one. It was very quiet, and we headed towards the studio. I stopped in the staff restroom. Unlike the one for visitors to the gallery in addition to the expected two cubicles, there was a spacious glass shower stall and a rack of clean towels. After a quick pee I returned to the studio. I could see right away the work he had done this morning.

I was lying on the chaise in a classically decorated boudoir. A fan was laid on my chest above my navel. He had done nothing to cover the wantonness of my pose. Only the fact of my sleeping might excuse such an open display. There was even the slightest sheen of moisture between my pussy lips. Had he taken reality too far?

I was excited and did not bother with the screen or the robe but stripped and folded my clothes and laid them on the floor.

"It seems you're eager."

"Mark," I said, "Have you ever been nude when you were painting?"

"It would not be the first time. Would you feel better if I were naked too?"

"Definitely, I feel I have been overexposed and I've mostly seen you under a covering if sunblock."

"Fair enough."

He checked the door was locked and stripped with as little fuss as I had.

"There," he said, standing full frontal before me, "Are we even?"

I nodded. It wasn't as sexy as I had hoped but I did get a really good view of his tantalizing equipment. He did not seem the least bit aroused. I nodded as I still felt a jolt of something through the lower part of my torso as I looked at it...him. He had not flattered himself. His flaccid cock now seemed a good six inches long and it was thick.

"Good, let's get started," He had picked up his palette and was standing before the canvas.

I lay on the chaise and tried to recapture my pose. He positioned the cushion and made sure I was comfortable; then checked his references and moved me slightly. I loved the feel of his hands on my body. I closed my eyes thinking of his nude body. His shoulders were definitely red and parts of his body pink; he had not lied about his fragile relationship with the sun.

A vampire with a monstrous erect penis was licking my clit when I awoke. It was a nightmare or a dream. I found Mark kneeling beside me, and I could feel how wet I was with his hand on the stickiness of my inner thigh. My hand was somehow resting beside my clit. It has a mind of its own.

"I think you were having a rather vivid dream"

"Oh, fuck!" I uttered.

"It was to say the least distracting," he said.

I was blushing scarlet, but then realized he was still kneeling and had moved his hand to my puss. He began to lightly finger my clit.

"The therapist in me seems to think you need some release."

"What about the painting?" I asked, and in the same moment thought, "What the fuck is wrong with me?"

"Don't worry about it," he said as he bent between my legs and started to lick my juices.

"Is this still a dream?" I thought, but deep down I knew it wasn't. I was so primed that within moments I had a shuddering orgasm.

I was about to push him back onto the floor when I realized my urgent need.

"Sorry, I need to pee. Back in a minute."

I fumbled the lock undone and entered the staff restroom. Done, I washed my hands and returned to the studio.

I looked at Mark who was still kneeling and knelt beside him. I pushed him onto his bum and found his cock. I licked around the tip and pulled back his foreskin. I moved my hand up and down in a circular motion and felt his already mostly erect penis grow.

Paul grows from about three inches to around five and a half. Mark grew by less from close to six to around eight or a smidgeon less. I had had a few boyfriends before Paul but none in this category.

It was then I noticed Mark had a condom in his hand. I shook my head and he smiled and tossed it onto his palette. Good, I was glad he understood: no penetration. I was already ashamed of myself and the boundaries I was crossing.

"There goes my self-control again," I thought and started to suck him more vigorously. Based on his comments, I figure Paul's only regret would be that he was not watching or filming me.

I quickly put those thoughts out of my mind. It's easy to deep throat Paul because I don't have much of a gag reflex, but Mark was a whole different matter. In fact, my jaw was starting to ache, and I did not have the sense he was even close. He lay back and indicated I should straddle him in a sixty-nine. As I did so I took my mouth off him and kept using my hand to give my jaw a break. Although this was technically cheating as we were supposed to be doing oral sex on each other, he was not complaining. Neither was I as he started eating me vigorously, his tongue darting in and out of me then up and down my clit. From time to time he paused and to suck directedly on the head of it. That was almost too much.

He paused, as I sensed I too was making progress. "Pussy juice with an aftertaste of chlorine," he laughed.

He was right I had not showered after the pool.

I could feel the beginnings of another orgasm and he sensed it and turned me around. I let go of his penis and then he was between my legs and thrusting it into me. The sensation was amazing. His hands had moved to my sensitive nipples as he raised himself. Then he removed them and placed them under my spread knees encouraging me to straighten them around his neck. In this position I could feel him going deeper lightly brushing my cervix. It wasn't really painful, and I discovered a pleasure point I had never before discovered.

When he started to go harder, I winced, and he made his thrusts shorter and even more rapid. I knew he was coming, and it would be a race to see who got there first. In the event my body started building a series of spasms that put me on the crest of an orgasm, but it was only when I felt the copious flow of his sperm that I went over the top. He was still pumping into me as I came down in a series of pleasurable aftershocks. We lay together with his penis still in me.

That was when there was a knock at the door and Martha stuck her head round the door. She took one look and said, "Sorry," then added, "making good progress I see." She closed the door. I should have been mortified, but she was so matter of fact, I laughed.

Stupid me, I had not locked the studio door after my pee.

Mark just laughed too and stood up. He went to a cupboard in the corner and came back with a handful of tissues and two towels.

"Clean up time," he said, grinning, "Would you like to shower first, or shall we go together?"

"Together," I replied.

He looked out to make sure the hallway of the staff area was clear, and we scooted across to the bathroom.

Once in the shower I started to lather him with soap, and he responded in kind. He insisted on washing every trace of chlorine from my body including the most intimate areas. I was less thorough concentrating mainly on his manhood. Very quickly we were so aroused that he lifted me against the glass and inserted himself into me.

It was a wonderful feeling to be lifted so easily by a young man and to be fucked so passionately. He came more quickly, the second time and I did not, but it was enjoyable none the less. We finished our shower, dried, and dressed. It was a quarter to five.

"Thank you for letting me know you didn't mind if I didn't wear a condom," Mark said, "It's so much better without. I gather you and your husband have a very open relationship, if he's OK with unprotected sex."

I did not know what to say to that. Unprotected sex or anything that involved penetration was simply not in the plan. But somehow my plans went out of the window. All I could say was "You knew?"

"About your husband? Well, of course. You were wearing a wedding ring and I suspected as soon as I saw him at the pool. His reaction as you exited the pool was odd, but not that of a stranger. Then yesterday he was dogging you on the beach. It was creepy. I don't know if you like that, but I just wanted to get you away. Where is he today?"

"Working, a conference."

"I also made up a story and checked with the front desk. Yes, Mr. and Mrs.......... were indeed staying in your room. Sorry, just curiosity, it's your business not mine."

He gave me a kiss, wished me a safe trip, and said he needed to do more work on the painting.

Stepping back into the gallery I almost bumped into Martha. I did not know what to say, but she did, "Don't worry I've seen it all. You're not the first. How do you think he persuaded me to let such a young unproven artist show at my gallery? I mean his art was good but had nothing of the maturity it has today."

I just looked at her, then said, "I was staggered by the prices in the catalogue. Is he really that good?"

She pointed to the many red dots. "People think so. That painting of you, if it's as good as I think it will be, could fetch fifteen thousand or more. Some of his earlier work is coming up at auction and attracting national attention. He's an exceptionally talented and gifted young man...in so many ways."

We both laughed and she called me a cab. I liked her and I sat in the back of the cab in a daze at everything that had happened. Although I did not get drunk, maybe alcohol loosened any self control that I had. I was back at the hotel by five thirty. The taxi to the airport was arranged for six so I had plenty of time to close my suitcase. I noticed the message light was flashing. I picked up the phone. It was Paul.

"Have a safe trip home, I hope you had a great day. I'll see you Thursday morning unless you are still up when I get in."

It wasn't until I was on the plane home that it hit me. Paul might shoot blanks, but I doubted that Mark did. I didn't own any so-called 'morning after' pills. Why would I ever need them? I supposed I could get some at a drugstore in the morning. That would be in time, wouldn't it?

The idea just kept noodling around in my head. I did not really think it was a risky time of the month. We live in rather a rural area that only has one drugstore There's that and the pharmacy in the supermarket. The staff in both are among our circle of friends. I wondered if there was a place at the airport, but would they be open when I arrived. Anyway, what were the chances? I was probably just worrying myself about nothing.

It's been six weeks since I got home.

The conference went well, and two weeks later Paul was given a promotion. Apparently, he was pretty sure it was in the works, but had not wanted to say anything. He is now vice-president in charge of a larger region and has a team of salespeople under him. He won't be travelling as much and it means a nice increase in compensation, especially if his team gets big results.

Since Paul got home, he has been teasing me about fucking Mark. He has never outright asked me whether I did. He likes to believe that I did and spends a lot of time when we are having sex describing his fantasies of how it happened and what we did. Some of them are extremely creative and would have been a lot of fun. Sometimes, to tease him I'll murmur, "Oh yes, we did that. It was wonderful." He keeps bringing up the subject of swingers' clubs or resorts. I am not interested in going to look for a hook-up just to fuck but he continues to hint he would really like to watch someone fuck me. That's not going to happen.