Window Dressing - The Next Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark wasn't like that. However, it seems the boundaries of our marriage have changed. Now I know that if I chance to meet another man with an amazing smile, and good body, who is amusing and into me, things might just evolve. I've admitted to myself it's not about exhibitionism or loss of self-control; it's about daring to do what I want. Mind you I doubt it's ever going to happen again, and that's OK.

Paul's favorite expression is, "whatever happened in 'Frisco' stays in Frisco."

I can now say that that is true because another piece of good news is my period came as usual. Funnily the relief I felt was tinged with regret.

This morning I received a surprise. FEDEX delivered a parcel and when I unwrapped it there was the finished painting. It was amazing the woman sleeping in the painting was unmistakably me, so lifelike I could almost feel her breathing. I wonder what Paul will make of it.

There was a note. "Hope you enjoy. It was fun meeting you. I could not leave it out."

It did not take me a second to know what he meant. The moment I had opened it one thing stood out. On the woman's right shoulder was a very visible tattoo of an eagle perched on a grinning skull.

THE END

Copyright: © Dawn Ramble 2021