Window Seat - Pt. 02

Story Info
Emily's sister comes to visit in the dorm.
12.8k words
4.85
20k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wolfbaby60
wolfbaby60
142 Followers

This is a continuation of Window Seat - Part 1. Emily narrates this portion of the tale. Read and heed the warnings from Part 1. Have fun.

Enjoy.

I'm not sure when I came to the realization, but it was an important moment. I was a very sexual person. Sex was always going to be a very important thing in my life. I knew girls that had sex only because it was expected of them and I knew girls that could take it or leave it, but me? I thought about it all the time. Constantly. I was always looking at guys like most guys looked at girls: meaning seeing them as prospective sexual partners and wondering what they'd be like.

While I wasn't a total slut, I loved getting having sex, I loved getting guys off and I love the feeling of becoming aroused. When I wasn't doing those things, I was thinking about it- or masturbating in secret thinking about it. Luckily I was, with no false modesty, an attractive young lady. Though I did wish my boobs were bigger. I was conscientious and a hard worker. I heard myself referred to as "talented and perky". I was never wild about that description, but whatever.

I was discrete- I didn't make it known that I loved sex as much as I did. I was particular- I didn't sleep with everyone, but I like to think the guys that I did consent to go to bed with had a wonderful time. Outwardly I was a normal girl. I was a good girl and I looked the part. As far as anyone knew I was a good girl going to University and learning about the theater and other things I love. And yes, I love sex. It's a wonderful thing finding people along the way that feel the same way. And sometimes we find them in the most remarkable places.

I went home every Christmas. In between I usually called home about three of four times a month. Just letting them know I was still alive and doing well. Or now and then Mom would leave a message on my machine. I'd tell her what plays I had been cast in- how classes were going and how my job was. Mom would talk about relatives I barely knew. She'd talk about things at the church and how Dad's job was going and how Eden was still doing so well in school. All that stuff- all the same.

I always looked forward to going home- and being spoiled, but I hadn't been home since Spring Break- almost 6 months ago and I had no idea that anything was different. I always laughed at Mom and Dad keeping my room for me- it was just the way I had left it. Usually when a kid goes off to college the bedroom gets turned into a sewing room or a den or something. Everything was always the same. Eden was buried in her books, Dad was working hard and Mom was trying hard to find subtle ways of asking if I was seeing anyone serious. I told her I dated a bit, but was too busy with classes, rehearsals and working part time to worry about things like that. I guessed that she was concerned for my safety and well-being. Or so I thought.

It was late Friday afternoon of Homecoming Weekend when Eden buzzed to get into the dorm. I had just got back from a class and I ran down to meet her. We hugged in the bustling lobby and I grabbed her suitcase and after a quick bite in the cafeteria, we headed up to my room. Thankfully the roomie was away for the weekend so we had the place to ourselves.

Eden had called and asked if she could come up and see me just a few days after I had been telling Sean, in a sex-mad haze, what I wanted to happen. It had just been a momentary fantasy, but the timing of her call was way too spooky, a bit more than coincidence. It was the first time she had asked to come up to see me alone and I could tell she was amazed by what she saw as we ate in the noisy hall and made our way up to my room.

She had been here for an interview for the scholarship she wanted and she and Mom and I had gone out for a supper before they went back home. She hadn't seemed interested in seeing the co-ed dorm until now. All the way up in the elevator and down the hall Eden was quiet- just an occasional "Wow..." or "Holy shit..." muttered under her breath.

There were guys and girls of all sizes and descriptions, talking and flirting in the hall, stepping out of their rooms in states of undress to call out to friends- making plans for the weekend and exchanging thoughts on what homecoming parties would be the best.

I introduced Eden briefly to a couple of floor mates as we passed- one was a guy who tossed out a wolf whistle as we parted. When we got to my room and closed the door, Eden leaned against it and held a hand to her chest. "Was that whistle for you, Em...? Or...?" She was blushing like crazy. "He was... gorgeous..."

I laughed as I slung her suitcase onto the other bed and sat on mine. I had two bottles of white wine chilling in the mini fridge under the desk and pulled one out. "He's ok, I guess. I don't go for the obvious stud type. He was probably whistling at you... and... those things."

She blushed deeper and looked down at her breasts. "Thanks for the shirt, Em, and thanks for the card- and the book."

"Well, I'm sorry I wasn't there for your big one-eight, but we were in rehearsals."

She moved her hands over the t-shirt gift. "Its lovely... I guess I kinda fill it out a bit, huh?"

"No problem, lil sis... It looks good on you. It's your color. And yeah, you do fill it out." I paused with a wine bottle in my hand. "I'm envious."

She laughed, peeling off her fall jacket and tossed it onto the bed. "Bullshit. You're the pretty one. The fun one, the popular one. The one with boyfriends. I'm the geek. Maybe I just got... hooters as a consolation prize." She shrugged. "I'm just starting to not be embarrassed about them."

"It's about time. You're looking good, E. You seem... more relaxed." It dawned on me- my little sister had a look about her- a bit more worldly. "Have you got a boyfriend, now?" She had always worn bulky, knit sweaters and shapeless turtlenecks. I used to call her Velma, from Scooby-doo. "You have new glasses, too."

She smiled shyly. "Not a boyfriend per se... but I have a few stories. I guess I'm not as innocent as I thought I was. I hope you have some too, you little slut. Are you going to open that wine or are we just going to look at it?"

We were sitting on the floor, leaning back against the beds with our feet almost touching. I leaned forward to tip a bit more wine into her coffee cup. It was a common thing to have a little wine with dinner at our house. Sometimes more than a little. I asked how Mom and Dad were doing and she smirked and rolled her eyes and said, "Ellen and Dave are doing fine- but that's a story for later." I could tell she wanted to tell me about something, but I had to be patient. Presently she began.

"After 4 years of high school I realized all I cared about was science. Physics, chem, math... It was all I wanted. Give me numbers- give me data, give me facts!" She cocked a sarcastic eyebrow and whispered, "But to get into this dump of a university on the full scholarship I truly deserve, they said I need a background in the humanities, too! I need history classes and English classes. Or, as they put it, something other than just barely passing grades. So Mom and Dad convinced me to take the year and take the classes I needed at JC so that's that I'm doing."

She held up her fingers and counted. "Since the beginning of summer, I've done early American History and a survey of World History. Chaucer and Shakespeare. Then we just started with the Brontes, Austen and Dickens... Next is recent American History and European History and then Fitzgerald, Hemingway and Heller." She shook her head and sipped her wine. I nodded. I could see what a challenge it would be for her- but she'd do fine.

While we were growing up, Eden and I had playful ongoing discussions about whether we were related at all. I was artistic and outgoing and I got average marks. Eden was quiet (except around me) and absolutely brilliant when it came to math and sciences. I was sort of slender with an almost boyish figure and barely average breasts. I was green-eyed with straight, light brown hair. Eden, on the other hand, had curly, jet black hair down to her shoulders, a fair complexion and blue eyes. She wasn't fat by any stretch- but she was shorter, and solidly built, curvy, with a set of boobs I honestly envied. Even Mom's weren't as big. She jokingly called herself "The Foundling."

"So what's this big story you wanted to tell me?"

She excused herself to go to the bathroom and when she got back she tossed her bra into her open suitcase. She sat back down and playfully shimmied her shoulders. I could see her breasts sway freely as I opened the other bottle. She wasn't fat, she wasn't really thick in the thighs or ass, but she was solidly built- a healthy American girl. "Honest to god, E, if I had tits like yours I'd get laid all the time."

She cocked an eyebrow, sarcastic. "So you're not getting laid all the time, Emily? I'm disappointed. I thought you'd be invited to an orgy every week, you sexy thing." It was my turn to blush. For all her bluff and bravado, the Eden I knew was shy and sheltered about sex "Besides, maybe if I had your personality and popularity, I wouldn't still be a virgin." I paused; my glass halfway to my lips. Something in the soft way she said this told me that shy girl was starting to come out of her shell.

I was three years older. Growing up in the same house together, we had talked about many things, including sex, but only in general terms. Never had we talked this openly or bluntly. Still, I wondered how I'd be able to tell her about Jen and Kevin, and what had happened with Sean. I was certain she'd disown me if she knew what had been talked about. I urged her to go on with the story.

"I don't know if I should tell you, Em. You might think I've gone right off the deep end. I don't want you to judge me. It's kind of wild." I told her I'd never judge her and I'd stand with her like always- until the end of time. She took another sip, smiling mysteriously and leaned back against the bed.

"Okay. The story. You remember Carrie Backler, right? She and I had been fighting for marks and awards since freshman year. Well, we sat together at the geek table at lunch with all the other misfit toys, way in the back. And it was okay because we could see everything that went on and make snide comments about the jocks and jills and the beautiful people. Just before the prom there was a huge thing about these two couples breaking up and then getting together with the other and it was a mess.

"The whole darn school was up in arms- siding with whoever and all that. Carrie and I were just observers and one day an argument broke out right the cafeteria. It almost ended up in a cat-fight. Carrie leaned over and whispered in my ear. She said what was the big deal about the prom anyway? You get an expensive dress and let some slobbering jock tear it off you at the end of the night and fuck you silly. She said that she didn't see why the beautiful people got to have all the fun. She whispered in my ear and said, "Nerds have needs, too!" and I just about spit my milk through my nose. Then almost every hour on the hour after lunch and the next classes she'd lean in and whisper "Nerds have needs" and I'd laugh. We were walking home and she told me she was working on a plan and she'd tell me tomorrow.

"So at study period in the library, she whispers that to her knowledge, none of the people we sat with had ever had a date or kissed anyone our age or anything. She said to think about the geeks at our table and she pointed out that for the most part, we girls weren't totally disgusting or ugly or anything, we were just shy and socially out of it. Maybe we were chubbier because we hated playing sports. The guys were more interested in Dungeons and Dragons and Star Trek and Star Wars than trying to figure out girls.

"She said that there was no more acne than anyone else in the school, but maybe we weren't as well dressed and definitely not as cool. She pointed out that we were human and we had needs and she was going to do something about it before she went off to university. She hadn't been interested in guys up until now- and she wanted to have more of an education than what was available to us.

"So she said she was going to have a party on Friday night and she was just going to invite us nine geeks who sat together- and she'd have to find an extra girl somewhere to make it five and five. I promised to do anything I could to help."

"And...? How did it go? Tell me!"

"Oh, Emily it was horrible. I hadn't been to a ton of parties, but this was the worst. Her parents were away so we were down in her basement and the guys sat and talked about Star Wars and Darth Vader and all that junk and when Carrie suggested dancing, they just froze like bunnies in the headlights and said no way. Carrie got really pissed off and told them to just go home then, and she stomped upstairs.

"I could tell the guys felt bad and Eric, one of the more sensible ones, went up to talk to her and apologize. They came back down and Carrie said that this party was over and we should all go home, but she'd do everything she could to have another one next Friday or Saturday. She told us to make sure our social calendars were clear and that got a huge laugh.

"Then she told us point blank that we should be seriously thinking about sex and next week we should be ready to play and nobody laughed at that. So we all left. I got home and Mom was in her bathrobe and Dad was nowhere to be seen. She said she didn't expect me so soon. And, she really didn't seem too happy to see me if you know what I mean. I just stayed in the down in the rec room and watched a movie."

She cocked an eyebrow and we both giggled and drank some more. We were well into the next bottle. We had heard Ellen and Dave more than a few times as we were growing up and they were an affectionate couple- and to be honest, a good-looking couple. Eden's eyes were shining- the wine was getting to her.

I got up and shut off a few lights, leaving just my bedside lamp and the dim crack of light from the bathroom.

"So, at study on Monday, Carrie told me she had overestimated the crowd and she was going to take more of a lead. I asked her what she meant and she just smiled. On Thursday, everyone who was invited got a bunch of photocopies sheets and some instructions."

"Instructions..?"

"Yeah. What to wear. What not to wear. And the photocopies were from 'The Joy Of Sex' if you can believe it. She didn't tell us what to do; she just gave us information. How to do things. How to please a partner. It was an eye-opener."

"You're kidding..."

"I am not. She had access to her Dad's photocopier at his office. I sure couldn't imagine her doing that at the public library... Anyway, when Friday night came Mom and Dad asked about this party- they were suspicious- me having been asked to go to a party again and I said we were just going to be watching a movie and I'd be safe and we agreed that I'd be home by eleven.

"Carrie's parents were out again and everyone showed up. And Carrie had put different color bulbs in the lamps and draped colored scarves over some of the other lamps and as we arrived she offered each person a brownie. I found out later that she had approached one of the dealers in school and bought marijuana and found out how to make pot brownies."

I could hardly believe this but she wouldn't ever lie. Part of me could see where this was going but I wasn't sure. I told her to hold on a second and pulled the phone over and ordered a small snack pizza for us. After I hung up I pulled a locked cabinet under my bed and opened it and pulled out a really nice bottle of wine. "I've been saving this for an emergency; a special occasion. Is this story going to be worth it, Eden?" I noticed her nipples were hard under her university shirt and she nodded and continued.

"Carrie had some nice soft music playing. Believe me, there was no talk about Star Wars that night. The den was... ready. Carrie told us to wear comfortable clothes. So we were all in sweats and stuff. And braless... I could see guys checking out my boobs, and other girls boobs and... We were all looking at each other- wondering what was going to happen. Carrie finally came downstairs and she asked if we were ready because she had a few games."

"Games?"

She nodded. "When was the first time you played Spin the Bottle, Em?"

I thought back. "Oh, in Grade 7 or 8, I think..."

"Well, I hadn't played before. Ever. And I bet any of the nine others hadn't, either. But we did, and it was fun. We were all 18 and adults- and there were to be no strings attached and that was a rule. So... we played for almost an hour and every girl had kissed every guy at least a few times. At first the kisses were kind of tame, but maybe the brownies had something to do with it and soon the kisses were... real kisses, like, making out kisses. Tongues. We were sitting boy girl boy girl, there was even some touching or holding hands as we watched the others kissing. Some of the guys were getting pretty good, too. Soon we were trying to outdo each other."

"Were you getting turned on?" I knew I was, imagining all sorts of things.

She leaned a bit closer, weaving a bit and whispered. "Fuck yeah. We all were. We could see the guys were trying to hide their... you know... erections. So for the next game Carrie had lined up, every guy was given a number, one to five. And there was a closet in her rec room and a guy would go in and close his eyes and-"

"Seven Minutes In Heaven?" I blurted it out and she smiled. "You played Seven Minutes In Heaven? Cool!"

"I bet you played that, too." I nodded, and ran through a quick mental rolodex of things I had done in the dark and had done to me.

"Tell me... come on, E."

"Are you sure you want to hear this?" I assured her I most certainly did. She got up and started rummaging through her suitcase. She turned and knelt in front of me, holding up a slender, rolled cigarette and asking if there was some place we could smoke it.

We stood on the edge of the tub blowing the pot smoke up into the exhaust fan and I wondered what the aliens had done with my kid sister. We finished the little spliff and tossed it into the toilet with a hiss and flushed and sprayed freshener all over the place. We took our places against the bed and I waited for her to continue.

"The first guy, well we just made out lots. It was pitch dark and we were just going by feel. He touched my tits and it was nice and I groped the front of his... his cock and we were grinding together- and maybe he came and maybe he didn't, I didn't ask, but it was nice and the seven minutes were over before I knew it."

"Wow. So, how many guys..?"

"That one... and another." She leaned forward and dropped her voice to a husky murmur. "I sucked his cock, Em. We were making out and he peeled my sweatshirt off and sucked my tits and I thought I was going to explode and I remembered the photocopied papers I kept locked in my desk drawer. I dropped to my knees like a little slut and peeled his sweatpants off and held his cock and sucked him like a whore. I felt so dirty- but so good and I made him come. I didn't know for sure if I was doing it right. I had a good idea what was going to happen but after the first blast, I still pulled back a bit in surprise, so some was in my mouth, some was in my hair and some was all over my tits. He got to his knees, too and we kissed and made out and before we could do anything more, the time was up. Excuse me." She got up, a bit unsteady, but remarkable composed and went to the bathroom to pee. I took my turn after her. I was kind of shocked to feel how wet I was.

As I came out, the delivery guy buzzed and I went to get our pizza and complimentary cokes. We resumed the story, hunched and cross-legged over the pizza box. I smiled and tsked in playful, mock concern. "Oh, dear... my little sister sucked her first guy off at a party. This is the end of the world, I'm sure..."

wolfbaby60
wolfbaby60
142 Followers