Window Seat - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope not. I still have things to do."

"Did anything else happen that night?"

"Oh yeah... lots happened." She cocked her eyebrow and smiled, "But not at the party- no- not much. Anyway, Carrie knocked on the door and he got dressed, but I didn't even put my top back on. I walked out with my tits bare. It was like I was a totally different person. I gave them all a show and I loved it. There were the two couples that had gone before- almost undressed- making out on the sofa with their hands all over each other. Two more couples had turns in the closet and the party was over at about quarter to ten. So I went home. I walked, because Carrie doesn't live too far away, and I wanted to think about things. I had lots to think about, let me tell you."

She sat back against the bed and looked at me, like she was daring me to say something. I was... sort of let down. I just said, "Oh," and closed up the empty pizza box.

We had been whispering- sharing her story in secret, hushed tones. When she said,

"There's more," it sounded like a gunshot. The way she said it, I wasn't sure I wanted to hear it. But I knew I had to. My sweet, shy sister was finally enjoying the things I had started doing years earlier.

Parties and sex and drugs were a part of my life for the last two years of high school. I had been accepted into the cool kids clique. I had all those things and all Eden had were her books. Though I toed the line with parents and school, I had been a bit of a wild one. I came home drunk a few times. I had boyfriends and smoked pot and had sex at parties. I sucked a guy off in his car sitting in our driveway. I had never stopped to think that Eden was missing out and I felt totally shitty. "Do you want to hear it?"

We were both a bit stoned and a bit drunk. She came over to my bed and we sat side by side on the floor and she quietly resumed the story.

"I got home and the house was dark and quiet. I go in the front door and I heard a squawk and as I was coming up the stairs, the door opened and Dave and Ellen came tearing out of the room, buck naked and holding clothes around them."

"What? Why would they come out of their room naked?"

Eden paused and with a cryptic smile whispered, "Not their room, Emily. Your room."

I had never had any idea what they meant when they say, "the room was swimming about me" But now I did. The room swam about me and I thought I was going to go off the deep end. At first I just laughed- more of a mad cackle- it was all I could do. I thought maybe she was joking, but I could see she wasn't. I clenched my teeth and whispered. "You're fucking kidding! You've GOT to be kidding..!"

Eden just shook her head slowly from side to side. "Sorry. No lie. After their door slammed behind them, I heard them talk- sort of urgent whispering and I walked down the hall to your room and looked inside. Your bed was messed up, but they hadn't been under the covers-"

"Well, thank God for small favors."

Eden smiled- she was enjoying this, I think. "You wanted to hear this, Emily. The bedside light was on and Mom's panties were lying on the floor. So I was feeling like that Puck guy from Shakespeare and I picked them up-" She mimicked pinching something delicately at arm's length. "-and hung them on your doorknob."

"Fuck... unbelievable. Dave and Ellen..?"

"Yep. The senior care nurse and the accountant."

"What happened then? Or do I want to know?"

"I don't care sis, you're gonna hear it. I was sitting in my room wondering what was going to happen and Ellen comes tapping on the door and asked to come in. I said sure, as calm as you please and she came in wrapped in her housecoat and just stood there. Finally she said she was sorry, so sorry that I had to see that. I said whatever, and she came and sat on the end of the bed and started picking at the covers. She was stammering and said that when people are married for a while, they start needing to find ways... to make things 'exciting' when they, you know... And she was trying to explain that she knew I had been shy and naïve and withdrawn when it came to, you know- sexual things but some of the things that had been suggested were to have sex in other places than the usual (and she actually said this, Em) the usual marital bed. And she said sometimes it helped to pretend... to be someone else."

"Someone else?"

"Yeah- and when she said this, I said 'Oh, just like Dungeons and Dragons! When you come up with a character and play out all these different quests! You're doing a role-playing game!' Well Ellen got kind of quiet, but she nodded. And then I blurted out, without even thinking, 'So if you're playing Emily, who is Dad playing?' and she looked at me and covered her face with her hands and just started bawling.

"She was blubbering away and confessed that she knew it was horrible and wrong but she had never known her Dad- he died when she was a baby and that yes, Dad had always found you- (meaning you, Em) attractive, and that one thing just led to another and she was so ashamed and she didn't want anyone to know and for the love of god- can we never speak of this again?"

Eden sat there and drained her wine, and poured some more, as calm as you please.

I just sat there like a tree stump, totally numb. "Eventually the storm passes and she wipes her eyes. 'You must think we're just... horrible, weirdoes...' I was still smarting from the comment about me being so shy and naïve and all that shit. I was also pretty pissed because... well, she said Dad 'had always found you attractive'. So what was I? Chopped liver? Some kind of gross, ugly skank? So I just said that they've always been great parents and that I've appreciated everything they've done, but (and this is a quote) if you and Dad wanted to pretend-fuck my sister in her room, it was none of my business. And on top of that, since you were so concerned about this party I went to- I got to suck my first cock tonight, and I really liked it."

I just gaped at her. There was no doubt in my mind, my sister had been replaced by an alien. "Eden-"

She turned to face me and hissed, "Eden what?" She was really pissed off. I had never seen her so angry. The dim light of the lamp behind her turned the edges of her dark hair into a halo. I guess like Mom, I had totally ignored that aspect of her life, too. I remembered a party we had at our place years ago. I had played my guitar and sang for Mom and Dad's friends. But after, Eden and I were alone and she mocked at the whole thing. "... and here's our sweet Emily," she sneered, "to play and sing for you now- she was the lead in the school's production of Oklahoma, you know! And as an afterthought, our other daughter will recite pi to 24 decimals..." I thought she was joking, but maybe she wasn't. I guess she was tired of being in my shadow all the time. Even sexually.

I put my hand on hers. "That's telling her, sis."

Her hand was clenched. It seemed like she was spoiling for a fight, but she just sighed and all the anger drained from her.

"We- we actually had a nice talk about sex, Mom and I. It was the first time we had done that since 'The Second Talk".

I smiled, remembering. 'The First Talk' covered menstruation and masturbation- what she called "me time." And rule one- always with the door closed. "The Second Talk" covered boys and dating and what goes where and what happens when it does. I was there to help mom explain things, and Eden had run from the room with her hands over her ears- totally repulsed by the idea. "So you told her about the "Nerds have needs" thing?"

"I did and she actually understood. She asked about the boy I had been with, and how she hoped he was nice and she apologized again for ignoring the fact that I was 'becoming a woman'. She said she was concerned and wanted me to be safe. She asked if I wanted to be on birth control if I was going to be active and I told her to slow down since I had no plans on turning slutty like you overnight. Mom confessed that she had to get you on it when you were a junior. Oh how we laughed..."

"Ha ha. Very funny. I'm so glad you had a good chuckle at my expense."

"It's not that often, Miss Artsy-Fartsy-Perfect-Popular. Then... she actually asked about how it was- to suck him off. She actually used those words and she was shaking a bit and she held the housecoat tight around her neck. I just said that it was nice, really nice and she said that she loved doing that when she was my age. I asked if she still did and she just nodded, all of a sudden shy. Anyway, I told her that she should probably go back and finish what she and Dad started. She actually blushed. I asked her if... if it worked. The role-playing thing, and she blushed some more and nodded.

"Mom asked what I was going to do and I told her I was going to have a shower, because I still had Michael's come in my hair and all over myself. She bit her lip and I swear she was sort of turned on by the way I was talking. And after my shower- maybe a little "me time". She lunges at me and hugs me and she says that she's glad that she's finding out that sex is a lot of fun, and hopes that I can keep exploring, safely. And then she runs out the door and into their room. I got undressed and into my housecoat and went across the hall to the bathroom and had my shower."

"Wow. Just fucking wow."

"Yeah. I know. So when I got back to my room there was a little something on my pillow. Guess." I couldn't even begin to imagine. "A vibrator. A nice little battery-operated vibrator."

I just gaped at her. "I had no idea if it was one of Mom's hand me downs or new, but I still used it- and it was a good thing. I thanked her for it later... and she said to consider it a belated birthday present... but..."

"But what, E?"

"I want to have sex. Last month, Mom took me to the doctor and got me on the pill so... it's okay. I know you must know lots of guys. I want one of them to fuck me. If he likes me, that's cool, but as long as he's nice... I don't want to be a virgin anymore. I want to fuck and get fucked. Can you help me?"

Her plea was so honest and so heartfelt. "I can help- but tomorrow. We should get some sleep."

She looked at me. "Tired?"

"That- and my head is... just a bit fucked up to be honest."

"Fair enough... but when it's your turn, I hope you have a couple stories to tell."

We hugged and I said I'd have a story that would straighten her hair if she wanted to hear it. We brushed our teeth and got undressed- then dressed for bed and slipped between the sheets of separate beds in panties and t-shirts. I shut off the light and there was just the sliver from the bathroom I left for her as a nightlight.

She spoke softly from the dark. The homecoming parties were in full swing and sounds echoed down the dorm hallways like cannon fire. But I was so focused I could hear everything she said.

"The next morning Mom was really happy- she was singing as she made breakfast. Dad was grinning like an idiot. They must have fucked themselves silly. A few nights later I had my shower before bed and... I came out of the bathroom and I was walking across to my room and Dad was coming up the stairs and... I don't know why I did it, but I stopped and opened my bathrobe... and showed him my tits... everything. We just stood there- his eyes were all over me and I don't think either of us were breathing. Then I just smiled and closed my robe and went to my room.

"I could hear them doing it later that night and the next morning Mom pulled me aside and whispered in my ear that she didn't know what I did or said to Dad- but thank you. She kissed me- a nice soft kiss- on the lips. So from then on, all summer and up to now, its been... more open, Em. We don't seem to be wearing as much around the house. I never wear a bra and I know that they're looking at me. I hear them more and more and a few times they've started leaving their door cracked open. I haven't actually seen if they've used your room anymore, but I bet you any money they do. I "accidentally" broke the rule for having the door closed during "me time" and I know they watched. Dad started calling me his pretty girl... and princess. He had never done that before. Never. I loved it.

"One time I came down in my housecoat after a shower and snuggled on his lap while they were watching TV in the living room. I was playing all innocent but my robe was loose and I know he could see my tits and I felt his cock get hard under me, Em. Mom was right there and she didn't say a word. She could see everything. I kissed them both goodnight and I went to my room, I didn't close the door. I laid on my bed and got myself off with my toy and listened to them fuck down in the living room....

"Carrie had a few more parties and I've sucked a few more cocks... some in the closet, but twice it was in the rec room with everyone watching. I guess I'm getting pretty good at it. I do really like it. Sometimes I swallow but sometimes I want it all over me- all over my tits. One guy fucked my tits as I held them around his cock and I really liked that- and so did he.

"I haven't been fucked yet but I know I'm not a technically a virgin. I have been eaten once and the guy wasn't that good at it, but it was still really nice, too. Carrie and I have smoked pot a few times, but I haven't told Mom and Dad about that. There was a spare room downstairs and at the last party Carrie had, I got to see her getting fucked as we all stood around the bed. And..."

I didn't reply- I couldn't. I had been touching my wet slit since the lights went out and I was trying really hard not to moan. I know for certain she was doing the same thing.

"Mmmm fuck...and another thing. When we played spin the bottle that first time, one of the girls spun and it pointed at me and we all laughed, but she came over and we kissed like it was a big joke. Everyone laughed, but later when nobody was looking, she and I kissed again- a real kiss- mmm god and I know I'd do it again- and probably more. I wanted to be with her in the closet and I know she wanted me, too.

"I wanted her naked and I wanted to suck her tits and have her suck mine and touch her- oh god- touch her all over. After all, Em... you had Merilee, and Mom and I know all about that. She even confessed that she and her cousin had been friends like that, too. When it comes down to it, why can't I have all the things that you had. Mmmm fuck- if you can have a Merilee, why can't I?"

Fuck. Holy fuck. I was so close to coming- and by the way she was talking, I could imagine she was close, too. She whispered again, "Mom came into my room and she told me that she hoped I had a good time, but please be careful. She made a fuss about me taking a taxi to the bus depot and I said I'd be fine. I said I was a big girl now- and she looked me over- she touched my face and kissed me and said she knew that. I told her that if she wanted to use my room while I was away, I'd be fine with it. She just said ok and kissed me.

"And... I finally kissed Dad. After I finished packing. We were in the hallway again after my shower and Mom was still downstairs. It was a real make-out kiss and he touched my tits over my robe, but that was all. I know he was hard- he pressed his thigh between my legs- so gently. He said I hope I had fun this weekend- that the boys will love me. He whispered that I was beautiful and to be careful and he called me his princess and that's all I really wanted to hear- that I was beautiful and maybe... desirable. I'd been so fucking horny- I thought of asking for more, but I didn't. I was so tempted to just get on my knees and... oooh fuck.

"Mmm god- they... they were fucking again later... they left the door open, I went and watched... she was... sucking his cock and then she got on top and they fucked... they knew I was there, Em and it took everything I had not to... push the door open all the way and go in... tempted. I never thought I was pretty... I guess I am..."

I couldn't help it, I moaned, fingered my cunt hard and came and she did the same in her bed about 8 feet away. After a while the room was silent- just the two of us- breathing heavy. Fuck. Holy fuck.

I licked my fingers- tasting myself. I heard her whisper good night and I did the same. The wine and joint finally did its work and she fell asleep, and after a while, so did I.

I heard the toilet flush and with one eye barely open saw Eden get back into my roomie's bed, just wearing her panties. It was morning but I had no idea of the time. Grey light was coming through the shades. I realized I hadn't slept worth shit last night. The halls outside my room had been resounding with partiers coming home and partiers moving like lemmings to other parties. It's a wonder anyone could sleep at all. I was a bit hung over, what with three bottles of wine and a joint my sister had miraculously produced, but it was the things she had said- things we talked about most of all that kept me awake. And god- I had masturbated- we had masturbated!- in our separate beds as we talked.

She had become aware almost overnight about the possibilities of sex, something she had quashed and repressed all the way through high school. And I was happy for her. There were revelations about her desires; her need to have sex- and a newly open relationship with our parents- these things kept my thoughts swirling all night long.

My mind wandered back, remembering that the same things had happened with Dad and I. He was a caring, sweet Dad and would do anything at the drop of a hat. I loved him dearly. They were both wonderful parents and fun to be with. Mom and I had always been close- right from the beginning, I guess. We had shared change rooms and seen each other undressed a thousand times. It was no big deal. She still had a nice body- her breasts were about 36C. It was nice hugging her I have to admit.

With Dad, it had been a slow, gradual thing. Despite what had gone on with Merilee, I was still curious about guys- their cocks, and how they worked. There had been flirting when he and I had been alone and hugs that lingered. Down in the basement with him on piano and me learning guitar- singing close harmony and leaning in to kiss after the song had ended. A deep and loving kiss seemed like the most natural thing in the world. Having girlfriends tell me that for an accountant he was a really hot Dad- and that they'd fuck him in a heartbeat. To be fair, I had girlfriends whose Dad's I had fantasy crushes on, too. But this was different. He was mine.

He was in shape- he played golf and squash and tennis. He was artistic and my love of music came from him. It was a gift we shared. It made me wonder what it would be like if we did make love. Like Eden, there was the time I playfully showed off my tits to him when nobody was around. There were a few more secret kisses... long and deep kisses.

Hearing Mom Dad fuck in their room across the hall and fantasizing about me being in her place- or maybe yet, what it would be like with the three of us together. I had felt his cock under me when we had made out and cuddled a few times on the sofa. I had traced the outline of it once with a trembling hand. I knew it was a nicer one than my boyfriends had. One brave night before I went off to the university I finally stroked him off and made him come. I had been tempted, like Eden, to go down on him, but I didn't. And now I find out that he had fantasies about having me in my bed- actually fucking me- and I realized I loved the idea and touched myself on the edge of sleep, imagining it.

Eden mentioned that when she talked to Mom and confessed to sucking her first cock, it almost seemed to turn her on. I knew what she meant. When I confessed to Mom about losing my virginity, Ellen reacted the same way- concerned, but it was like she enjoyed hearing about it. She asked if he had a nice penis and she asked how many times I had made him come. She loved the girl's talk- she loved the dirty details.