Window Seat - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at my sweet sister from my place on the bed and said, "Well, sis- this is a candy shop and you have the key. All you have to say is what you want. We're all friends here."

She shyly whispered something in Jen's ear and Jen told her to go ahead and ask.

She looked at me. "You saw me... and I want to see you- just like I said. Just like we talked about. I want to see you and your boyfriend." Kevin kissed me as Sean slid out from under us and I moved him onto his back. Before I could mount him, Eden had moved between us and started stroking him to full hardness. She kissed him, and then she kissed me and by that time, Kevin was as hard as a rock and I felt Eden guiding him into my waiting, wet cunt. She moved back to watch, huddled on the rug with Jen and Sean.

That's the way the rest of the weekend went. We barely moved from either bedroom other than to make food and eat. Eden and I got to see each other in every conceivable manner- we were able to be as close as we wanted, too- as we shared a feast of Jen's fresh- fucked cunny. Sharing kisses between licks and sharing her brother's come. She was able to have Kevin all to herself for a while in his room and Jen all alone in hers. In between, Kevin sketched us- in all manner of positions.

As we waited for the bus on Sunday night, she told me that all her dreams came true. She said she never felt slutty or dirty- well, maybe just a bit- but just alive and totally free to explore. She said she'd have lots to tell Mom and Dad- if they wanted to hear. But then again, she said, maybe that was all a dream. But she had some of Kevin's sketches as a souvenir. One of her and I sitting naked on the bed and smiling, one of her sucking Sean's cock and one of her and Jen, legs together like scissors - and blissed out.

We hugged and promised to be more in touch- and I looked forward to her coming to stay in the dorm whenever she got there with her scholarship. I got a letter from her a few weeks later. On one page was a brief note.

Dear Em, I wanted to thank you again for having me for the visit on Homecoming Weekend. I had a lovely time. Say hello to Sean and Jen and Kevin.

Love, E.

And on the next pages, it continued...

Sis- You can show that part of the letter to who ever you want, but this should be between just us. You won't believe what's been happening since I got home. Or maybe you will.

They picked me up at the depot and we hugged and drove home. I could sense they were nervous as cats the whole way. When we got in, Dad went off somewhere and Mom took my suitcase up to my room and she sat on the bed. You could tell she wanted to know what happened. I played all innocent, and made her ask.

She asked if I had a nice weekend and I said it was really nice. She said just nice? and still innocent, I asked what ever could she mean and she finally asked if... if I had done anything... fun while I was up seeing you.

Just to make her nuts I told her we went to see the football game and that was fun, and she finally comes out and asks if I got to have sex! So I sit down on the bed with her and I lower my voice and say Yes Mom, I had sex... I had lots of sex. I had sex with Emily's old boyfriend and then I had sex with her new boyfriend and then- with her new boyfriend's sister.

Well, that got her. I thought her eyes were going to fall out of her head. She's sitting there on my bed and she's got her legs squeezed together and she's got her arms wrapped around herself and she just moans. She asked me what I liked the most.

I told her that I liked everything. I loved getting fucked and I loved sucking guys and I loved being with girls. I said I loved being with a brother and sister at the same time. I told her I knew it was taboo and naughty and wrong but I didn't care. Then I told her I loved being with a sister, too. I thought she was going to start rubbing herself right there. She says that she's so happy that I've finally been able to do all the things she did, too. I asked her if she liked all those things too and she nodded and said that she had liked both guys and girls and that she loved being with her cousins when she was growing up, but it was a big dirty secret that she had to keep. She said she loved us both so much. She said Dad loved us both so much too, and didn't want anything bad to happen to us ever. But the desires were so strong. She even used the word "depraved" like you did but she didn't care either.

She said she loved being with guys and being with girls and she had even been able to talk Dad into being with a guy and how much she loved that. I told her about watching your new boyfriend and your old boyfriend sucking each other off and she got really excited and said she wished she'd been there to see it.

She said that all weekend long she and Dad hadn't dressed. They were thinking about being nudists at home and I said that might be a nice thing, considering I hadn't worn a thing for most of the weekend either.

I asked if they had used my room at all and she nodded and said they did and she asked if I minded. Well, I asked if they'd mind if I was here next time they did. Well, it was all she needed to hear.

She leaned over and kissed me like you and Jen kissed me and we tore off each other's clothes and she yelled for Dad and I got to sit at my desk and watch them.

Mom likes calling him Daddy when they fuck. And you can guess what else happened. I called him Daddy when we fucked, too. We've only been together twice since then, and they love hearing about all the things you and I did and I think about Thanksgiving and I hope you'll be coming home and I hope you might bring some friends.

We do have lots of room. Can't wait to hear from you... Kisses, E.

PS I haven't shown them pictures Kevin drew, but I might soon.