Window Seat - Pt. 03

Story Info
Emily brings her new boyfriend home for Thanksgiving.
9.6k words
4.78
11.9k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Window Seat - Part 2. Emily continues narrating this portion of the tale. Read and heed the warnings from Parts 1 & 2. Have fun. Enjoy.

The week before Thanksgiving, Sean asked me to do him a favor. He had done me a huge favor by being Eden's 'boyfriend' when she visited on Homecoming Weekend so yeah, I'd do anything he asked.

His sister Fran was coming for a visit, but he had an all-day racquetball tournament that he had committed to, and Jen was busy for a while, so he asked if I could be there to meet Fran when she arrived. I had been super eager to meet her, though I was under no illusion that anything might happen but one never knows, right? She had a meeting in the morning, and I offered to be there when she arrived. Kevin had committed to helping out on a student film for a friend, so he wouldn't be around till much later tonight.

I heard her on the steps just after noon, struggling with something heavy. I opened the door for her and helped bring her suitcase in. She slipped the overnight bag off her shoulder and dropped it on the floor beside the suitcase.

And then we stood face to face and looked in the mirror.

"Hi! You must be Fran! Frances? I'm Emily. Em. Whatever." I laughed, trying to shake off the awkward blithering.

"Fran. Call me Fran. Sean calls me Franny when he wants to piss me off. It's nice to meet you, Emily. Em." We shook hands.

"Yeah! Anyway, Sean's at his racquetball tournament- he should be here by five. So- we could just hang out- you could have a nap if you want." I noticed her looking to the bedroom in the back with an expression I couldn't read. "There's wine..."

She smiled. "I'm not tired at all. I just had a couple meetings. I'd love a glass."

"Sean's bringing supper when he gets back. It's just Chinese. His girlfriend is coming over later, too."

Her eyebrows shot up a bit. "You- you're not his girlfriend?"

"No- no, I'm... just a friend. Well, maybe we were- but no... um, come on in, we don't have to stand by the door all day."

I sat in the club chair and Fran sat on the sofa loveseat. I refilled her wine- the first glass went down pretty fast. She asked me what I was taking. I told her I was doing Theater and a minor in English and she smiled and slapped her thigh, "That's where I've seen you!" She leaned in. "You were Gwendolyn in 'Importance of Being Earnest'- what- two, three years ago?"

I blushed, "Yeah! That was my first semester! I got the part when the girl they cast got mono. It was pure luck for me..."

"Luck or not- you were great..." Apparently she and I had a few acquaintances in common and we talked about that- and worked our way though a bottle and a bit.

I asked her what she did and she told me that she worked for an advertising agency, setting up auditions and shoots for commercials that aired all over the tri-state area.

She mentioned some that she had worked on- all behind the scenes- and I could remember most of them. I tentatively asked if she was a casting agent as I poured some more wine for us. I watched her as she leaned forward- the press of her breasts against her blouse. I had started noticing things like that.

She said she wasn't a casting agent, but... she hoped she might be someday. She was just an audition coordinator and organizer and gofer for productions at present, but she loved the travel, she loved the people and the excitement. Then she took a sip and asked if I had a picture and resume- she could see that it got to the right people if I wanted.

I blushed as red as a tomato and said I didn't have one on me, but I'd get one to her before she left. "Or, "I murmured, "you could just tell them... that I look like you."

She blushed and excused herself and asked if I minded if she might change into something other than her work clothes. I said sure- she could shower if she wanted. She said that wasn't necessary. I said that she knew where the bedroom was. She looked at me and I thought maybe I had gone too far. She just took the suitcase and went back to change into something more comfortable.

She came out a bit later in a t-shirt and loose jeans, kicked back on the sofa and picked up her freshly filled glass. The glass was barely to her lips when I heard Jen on the stairs. I went to open the door for her and Fran came with me- to be polite, I guess. Or maybe she was just nosy.

She closed the door behind her- Jen and I hugged and exchanged kisses on the cheeks. Then she turned to Fran as she took off her coat. "Hey! I'm Jen- Sean's girlfriend. You must be Fran- wow- I see the resemblance! He's told me all about you-" and she stopped- and looked at Fran as if for the first time. Then at me. Then at Fran again. "Holy fuck. You do look alike."

The awkwardness was back, in spades. I stayed in the club chair and Jen and Fran sat on the loveseat. Talking about classes and jobs and all that only carries a conversation so far. I took the plunge and asked if she had a boyfriend- and that I knew it was hard- being on the road so much. She told us she had a guy that she saw sometimes, but he was separated and always on the verge of getting back with his wife.

I could tell Fran was hoping her brother would get here with the food, but that was still at least two hours away. And I could tell Jen was feeling playful after two glasses of wine. Jen kept looking at me, a little smirk on her lips. She was definitely in a spirited mood. "You know- I can't get over the feeling that- that I've seen you before, Fran. Not just because you... look like Emily- but there's... something else I just can't put my finger on."

"Well," said Fran. "I haven't lived in town here for almost two years. I haven't ever stayed here and- no..." She stopped dead. There was a pause. She whispered, "I only stayed here once," and another long pause hung in the air. She turned slowly- her head on a rusty swivel- looking at Jen. "Oh my god... You... the window."

Jen smiled and waggled her fingers. "Hi!"

Fran put her glass down on the coffee table, slopping it over and walked back to the little kitchenette. I quietly told Jen to stay put.

Fran's shoulders were shaking and I moved silently behind her. She jumped when I touched her shoulder.

"Don't..."

I told her it was ok- we were all friends here. She said we had just met- we hardly knew each other. Well, I said, maybe we're destined to be friends.

"God, I'm just so... embarrassed. How could something like this happen? I mean- what are the odds?"

"My sister is the math whiz- she could tell you what the odds are. I tend to go by feel. So does Jen. It's a complicated sort of situation, so going by feel is all we can do."

Apparently she had stopped crying. She wiped her eyes and planted both hands on the sink. I just kept up a calming conversation with her back. "Complicated? How complicated could it be," she said.

I touched her shoulder again- softly- and moved closer to her, almost touching. "It might boggle your mind- or you might think it's... kinda hot."

She didn't shrug me off, but I don't think she was really comfortable. "Hot..?"

"Yeah. Hot. I used to be Sean's girlfriend for a while. Now Sean is going out with Jen. And I'm going out with Jen's brother."

"That's pretty open-minded."

I didn't respond, I just kept my hand lightly on her shoulder. She must have been expecting me to say something. She slowly turned and we were face to face. I leaned to kiss her. She didn't push me away. I backed off a bit, not breaking eye contact. I still didn't say anything- waiting her out. Her voice was barely audible, as if she didn't want Jen to hear. Jen had turned on the TV and was flipping through channel, studiously indifferent.

"How... openminded?"

"You have no idea."

"Jen and I... that night I stayed over back in September- you know about that?"

"Yeah, but not the details. Just that... well, she said it was fun. And naughty." I smiled.

"Was it?"

She nodded and smiled for the first time. "I had never- ever- done anything like that."

"You should tell Jen."

"Should I?"

"She'd love knowing that you appreciated... whatever it was you did." I leaned in to kiss her again. She kissed back, just a little. "Can I tell you something?"

Her eyebrows furrowed. Then her face relaxed and she smiled. "Something? Something naughty?"

I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Really fucking naughty."

"Tell me."

We kissed again- sharing the story in secret whispers between kisses. "The Friday after you left, your brother and I were... up here all day. We do that sometime. Well, we did that sometimes. And later that night, when it got dark, I noticed... Jen across the way, though I didn't know it was Jen at the time. Sean and I... made love- right there in the window. They could see us and we- we just kept... fucking."

"Wow..."

"I realized that they were watching- they had binoculars. Sean had some, too. "

Fran nodded, blushing. "Yeah. I found them. I was snooping. I had just opened the curtains- not expecting to see anything, but... She was there- I could see her watching me- with binoculars. She started to undress and I started watching her- and soon we were both... undressed. She was on her bed- then she was up against the window. And then- her boyfriend came in... and they did more. God, I don't know what I was doing. I'm so ashamed. Somebody could have seen! God..." She hid her face in her hands.

I comforted her. "It's ok- anyone would have done the same... So you... got off together?"

"She and I... yeah. I was right up against the window- kneeling on that bench seat thing."

"That is... nothing to be ashamed of, Fran. " I brought my hands up her sides and close to her breasts. I lightly rubbed my thumbs over her nipples. They were as hard as mine. She pulled me in for a kiss. "Mmmm... it was a regular thing between her and Sean. Apparently they did it all the time. Why shouldn't you have the same fun? Binoculars and all... You like sex. Right?" She nodded. "I do, too. After Jen saw us, she asked for Sean's phone number so we could talk. She asked if... if I was the same girl that was there on Tuesday night- because I looked just like her... She thought we looked alike."

Fran nodded. "It was an honest mistake."

"I told Jen that the girl on Tuesday was his sister. At first she thought I was you, that he had been... having sex with... you. Fucking you."

"Oh god... I-" Something in her face showed something she wanted hidden.

I kissed her again. "She thought Sean was... fucking his sister... Your brother... Sean... he has a... a lovely cock..." She said nothing and I looked deep into her eyes. "But... you know that already, don't you, Fran..." She nodded ever so slightly and I whispered a confession in her ear, "I stroked off my Dad once- and I'm pretty sure I'd do it again..."

We kissed, and moaned together, grinding against each other and my hands all over her tits. "Then Jen asked... if I was bi."

She bit her lip and closed her eyes, tilting her head back for a second. "Mmm what did you tell her?"

"I said I had thought about it. I said I was curious. Sean was, too."

"Oh, fuck... Is he?"

I nodded and we shared more kisses- grinding gently. "Are you..? Curious?"

"I've had... a little experience- but yes... Very..." Her hand found one of my breasts- I hissed and pressed closer to her. Her thigh was grinding on my cunny and my thigh was pressed to hers. I wanted her so fucking badly. We kissed.

"It must be like kissing a reflection... or a twin." We whirled to see little Jen standing a few feet away, topless and caressing her breasts with a dreamy expression. "I could watch you guys all day..." I looked at Fran- her eyes were wide and all over Jen, who was smiling and stepping closer. "What were you guys talking about? What did I miss?"

"Well, I told her about being curious- about girls- that first time you asked me. And lets see- Fran and I... were just coming to an agreement... that Sean has a lovely cock."

Jen raised an eyebrow and smiled. "He does- doesn't he Fran? It's not as big as your boyfriend's cock, Emily, but I do love it when he fucks me. " I thought she was going to give the game away. Fran was shaking like a leaf and I backed away so Jen could stand right in front of her. The little kitchenette was getting crowded.

Fran shuddered, her eyes wide and I looked down and Jen had her hand gently cupping Fran's cunt through her jeans- talking in a husky whisper. "Sean says you have lovely tits- he told us that you weren't shy about letting him see them when you were growing up. Did you... show off to your bro?" Fran closed her eyes and nodded, ever so slightly. Jen rubbed a bit harder. "Did you like showing him your pretty tits, Fran? I bet it made you wet like you are now." Fran nodded again. "He's had a crush on you for ages- he told us so. I'd love to see them for myself. Wouldn't you, Em?"

I whispered yes and like she was sleep-walking, Fran took off her t-shirt and handed it to me, then she undid her bra and handed it to me too, like I was some kind of golf caddy.

They were lovely breasts- yes, more than a bit bigger than mine, but shaped the same, with lovely light brown nipples. "Tell us," whispered Jen, "about Sean's cock."

Fran looked around as if to see if we were joking, but we weren't. She started slow and hesitant. "It was just after- after his 18th birthday- he went out with friends and got really, really drunk. It was pouring rain and the friends just left him at the door. I was home alone at the time- Mom and Dad had been gone for a few years. We were making plans to come here for school, but back then I was just the big sister, running the household. I dragged him inside and up to his room. He helped a bit. He was soaked and I didn't think it was a good thing for him to lay there like that so..."

"You undressed him."

"Yeah. Down to his underwear. I tucked him in and I remembered when I had too much to drink that you should drink water before you go to bed. So I left him and went to get a big glass of water and I came back and... I made him drink that water and I left. I turned on his bedside light and left, but I came back a bit later to make sure he was ok... and he was- but..." She looked around, uncertain.

Jen and I made encouraging sounds- we wanted to hear where this was going. "He had the covers kicked off and he was... undressed- naked and he was... you know..." and she made jerking off motions with her hand. "He didn't even notice me standing there and oh god, I don't know why I did it- maybe it was because he didn't know I was there or maybe..." She trailed off. "Maybe I was just..."

"Horny," I whispered. She nodded, blushing.

"You... finished him off, right?"

Fran's eyes flashed at Jen. "I- yeah... I stroked him- and I sucked him off. It only took a minute. He kept moaning about Krista, Krista.... this girl he had gone out with and I covered him up and I shut off the light and left."

Jen whispered, smiling, "Nice."

"And after you and I... and your boyfriend- watched each other and after the lights went out, I was still... you know... So I came out here- he was sleeping on the sofa and... I didn't do anything- I just watched him. But I was... tempted. I was so tempted. I hadn't been... laid... in months. That's why I ended up leaving the next day. I didn't know what to think... He might have absolutely freaked."

"Maybe not, Fran... That guy you saw me with... Kevin- the guy I was with that night- he's not my boyfriend, he's my brother," and she leaned up and kissed Fran, their bared breasts mashed together. I had never felt so overdressed.

It's hard to imagine what a guy must be thinking when he comes home from an all day racquetball tournament to find his girlfriend, his former girlfriend and his sister sitting naked in the front room of his apartment- obviously giddy drunk and laughing.

Jen and I got up and helped him with the two greasy bags of Chinese food he was carrying. "We had to turn up the heat, Sean... hope you don't mind!" After she put the bag she was carrying on the counter, she walked over to him and kissed him. He didn't know where to look. She helped him peel off his jacket. "You didn't even shower? Well, you better get in there right now, young man!" She turned to us with mock exasperation, "Kids these days!" She led him past the kitchen to the bathroom. Things were quiet as he was undressed, and things were quiet as they showered.

I unpacked the bags of food and stored them in the fridge. But I was hungry so I took four of the egg rolls and some plum sauce and Fran and I ate them on the sofa together. Things were quiet in the back bedroom, too.

As she finished the egg roll, few drops of sauce fell onto her breast so I casually leaned over and licked it off. Then I kissed and licked some more as she caressed my back. When she was clean, I leaned back against the arm.

Fran leaned her head back on the sofa and spoke to the ceiling. "This... this has got to be the craziest thing I've ever done. I mean, that first time, what if somebody saw?"

"Nobody could have seen. The trees were full of leaves. If we did it today, yeah, somebody other than Jen and Kevin might see you. I mean, if you were to go back there and have sex in front of the window."

"Are you saying I should go back there and have sex with you?"

I just smiled and shrugged.

"You still think I should... you know..."

"Mmmhmm. Sean. But I like your first thought, too."

"I guess it happens in the best of families." She leaned forward for her wine.

"Probably more that we'd expect."

"I had a girlfriend like that. She was a nice girl, too. When I found out, I told her I never wanted to speak to her again."

The bedroom door opened and Jen padded out to us, naked, and took Fran's hand and pulled her to her feet and kissed her softly. Smiling, she crooked her finger- and led the way back toward the bedroom. Fran grabbed her own t-shirt and put it on. She walked slow and stately after Jen. I followed. There was no way I was going to miss this.

It was as hot as I dreamed it would be. Sean was laying on his side on the bed, with the spread over him. Jen sat on the window seat. Fran stood just inside the door and I peeked out from behind her. I could see the outline of his cock from where I stood. They were looking at each other for the longest time. Finally she spoke, "You have some interesting friends, Seanie."

"I like them... You look nice- its good to see you."

"Good to see you, too. Sorry I left so soon last time." I slipped around and joined Jen on the window seat. Fran has holding the front of her t-shirt low, bunched in her hands- modestly covering her pussy. The fabric was taut on her body and her nipples were still hard- standing in stark relief.

"No problem. I understand."

The air was thick with tension. I wanted to say something but Jen and I were silent witnesses.

"Jen told me about... you having a crush... I never knew." Fran was actually blushing as she said it.

"Jen told me about the night of my birthday. I never knew." She blushed deeper. "I wish I had been awake. I would have loved it."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I would have... reciprocated."

"Such a big word, Mr Smartypants."

"Fine. I would have done the same for you."

Her hands had been tightly gripping the fabric of her shirt by her thighs. Slowly she moved her hands, up... slowly... slowly exposing her cunny.

"So," she whispered. "You... would have gone down on me... after I went down on you..? Is that what you're saying you would have done?"

His voice was hoarse. "I'd do it now."

"Are you going to let me see... again? Are you gonna stroke for me, bro?"

He moved the bedspread off his body- and took his hardening cock in hand.

Jen whispered, "Should we leave?"

Fran cocked a wry eyebrow. "Why? Do you want to? I don't think you should. Do you, Sean? You said we're all friends here, Emily. Is that right?" She didn't wait for an answer. She peeled off her t-shirt and tossed it onto the floor and knelt on the bed.