Window Seat - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom propped her head on the palm of her hand. "When I was doing reading- research to give to your Dad- I found that almost 85% of men from time to time think about how it would be to be with another guy, but less than 23% ever have the chance, or the guts to go through with it. Most of them want a woman there with them- to make it less... you know. But almost all of those 23% do it again."

The three of us ooohed and aaahed after Kevin finished off Dad. Kevin got up off his knees, and kissed him, then came to sit behind me on the sofa. He sipped his beer. I leaned my arm on his thigh and he ran his fingers through my hair. "When do we get to meet him, E?"

"Trevor? He's away this weekend."

I smiled. "So what does he know about you?"

She smiled back and counted on her fingers. "One, that I'm destined to win the Nobel Prize for Chemistry. Or Physics. Or both. Two, that I have an awesome rack- and three-that I love making out."

"So he doesn't know about... all this?" I made a general motion about the naked people resting on the sofa.

Dad sipped his scotch. "Maybe you shouldn't spring everything on him all at once."

Eden nodded wryly. "Maybe like... one surprise per month. If that."

"I've met him. He's cute." Mom teased Eden- who stuck out her tongue.

"Great- my Mom wants to fuck my boyfriend."

"Your Mom had fantasy crushes on nearly every guy Emily dated through high school."

"Mom!"

"Yes, Emmy- I wanted Cam... and Brendan... I wanted to fuck them badly," she leaned over to stroke Kev's thigh near my hand. "But this lovely boy is the first one I actually got to take for a ride." She looked at me, "So thank you for that, sweetie."

Kevin's shy smile turned into a yawn. I could tell the turkey was doing its sleepy work. Eden yawned, too. It was contagious.

The next morning Kevin and I awoke naked in the spare room. It was nice because we barely had to move from the sectional. I went to pee and came back to see Eden crawling into my place. She smiled a bratty smile, "Oh! I thought you had left..!"

It was okay, I had an idea of my own. I blew her a kiss, went upstairs and into my room and opened the closet. I could hear Mom and Dad both lightly snoring. They were usually early risers, but I peeked in- they were both out like lights, even at 8:30- unheard of for them. I knelt by Dad's side of the bed and kissed his cheek. Then again, and he finally opened his eyes. He closed them and sighed, then opened them for good, smiling. "Morning, babygirl... did you sleep ok?"

"Like a rock, Pops..." We were almost nose to nose- whispering.

"So, my sweet girl has been having a few adventures?" I nodded, smiling shyly. "You seem to have found some really nice friends. I'm glad. I hope you're being careful."

"Oh, I am. But sometimes- you have to take a chance, don't you?" I smiled, full of meaning.

"Like... you and I?"

I nodded and kissed him softly. "Yeah. That."

"I'm glad you didn't ever think I was... you know... taking advantage."

"I hope it was something we both wanted. I know I did."

"Me, too."

Mom stirred and rolled over, looking at the sun coming through the blinds. "Who on earth turned on the light? God- what time is it?" I told her and she laid back covering her head with the quilt. "Too early for me."

"I came to borrow my Daddy."

She uncovered her face and looked at me with a crooked grin. "Make sure you remember where you found him Missy," and dove down under the covers for good.

I found his stable, loving hand and pulled him out of the bedroom- naked as I was. Once in the hallway he pulled off toward the bathroom. I smiled and pointed at my room, "I'll be in there."

I had my prom dress laid out on the bed and it took me no time to get into it. It was a shimmering blue-green creation I found in a store downtown. I paid for it myself with ages of savings. A tight bodice I could still fit into, with puffy sleeves holding it up- gathered at my waist- and flaring out to calf length. It did an okay job of emphasizing what breasts I had. I felt like a waterfall when I wore it. I heard the toilet flush and when he appeared in my doorway I was standing by my desk- hands clasped demurely before me.

"You look lovely, princess."

I curtsied. "You said the same thing when I left for the prom."

"I meant it." He started walking toward me- the start of an erection, too.

"Was there... anything you were thinking about- when you said that?"

"I told your Mom that I bet you'd get laid that night. She didn't take the bet."

"I didn't. I gave Cameron a blow job, though."

"He was so lucky to be out with you."

I cocked my head toward my bed. "Did you do Mom in here that night?"

He shifted from foot to foot- embarrassed. "No- that didn't happen until... you had gone off to school. And besides, Edie was home..."

I let him know that I thought it was sweet- and kind of hot that they did that. I could tell he was relieved. The flirting was fun. I bent down and slowly lifted the hem of the dress... slowly... up. "I wasn't wear panties the night of the prom either. A bunch of us girls didn't. We felt so naughty." I showed off my cunny to him. He was close to me now. I dropped the fabric to wrap my arms around his neck as we met in a soft and wet kiss. It was a tender and loving kiss- alive with potential.

"Are you sure about this, Emily?" he whispered.

"Yessss... Pretend you were here waiting when I got home that night..."

We kissed again. I have no idea how long it lasted, but before I knew it, the sleeves were off my shoulders and my tits were bared and being sucked on. He had been trying to unzip and peel the dress off me- but I said, "No, Dad- take me with it on." The silky material was bunched around my waist as I was gently seated back on my old bed. He settled my ass on the edge and kneeled, kissing my lips, sucking on each breast for a moment then pushing the fabric away and kissing up my thigh. I lay back- he feasted on me- oh god. He was tongue-fucking me; I thought I was going to die. The stubble of his face rubbing on my tender inside thighs, his tongue licking and his mouth sucking his babygirl's clitty. I had my thighs draped over his shoulders and my fingers knotted in his hair, pulling him into me. I know I came hard- soaking him. I pulled him up and kissed him- smearing my juices everywhere.

I had been wet and ready when I had awoken him. I was wetter now. When I held the throbbing cock that made me, I knew he was ready for this moment, too. We made love and it was so fucking sweet and hot and taboo. We moaned and whispered dirty things to each other. He fucked me and I fucked him. I would have crossed that line any day of the week.

I felt him pulsing and filling me. I felt his seed slipping out between us, pooling beneath us. I felt his breath hot on my neck. I felt kisses. I spread my thighs as widely as I could- so he could get in deeper. We came and came- and god- I wish the world could have seen us. I imagined Eden and Kevin coming up for air and standing in the doorway with Mom, watching me get my hot cunt filled. They would have seen him undressing me at last- and in a hot and sexy 69, tasting each other combined. I thought about Sean and Jen and maybe Fran watching. I was sad they were missing this- though they were probably having lots and lots of fun too, if Fran had stayed over. As I lay there I thought about watching them as well, from a window seat we could all share.

All that weekend, we had the chance to watch and be watched. We had the chance to touch and be touched - to play and be played with. It was the best vacation ever.

We never dressed, and when there was food to be prepared, we'd throw on t-shirts or bathrobes. Eden had made the wry observation that we probably weren't going to be making it to church on Sunday morning. It was agreed unanimously.

Dad and I got together once more in my room- it was a fun, hot fuck. I rode him and had him fuck me from behind. I told him that he should come and see me in the dorm too, because single beds were fun. I got to see Kevin fucking my sister on the kitchen table, and Mom on her knees cleaning his still hard cock afterwards.

And later on Saturday, Dad got to have both his princesses to eat and fuck at the same time. He fucked me from behind again as I licked and sucked Eden's cunny. We switched and Eden rode him. I was grinding my cunny on his face after he had come and she and I kissed with abandon. As all this happened, Mom was fucking my boyfriend to near death beside us. Kevin and Dad took an opportunity to shower together as Mom, Eden and I cavorted on the bed.

There were lots of leftovers and things to eat and drink and lots to talk about. There was time for sharing secrets and fantasies. Mom told us they had started swinging earlier- before we were born, and had discussed starting up again. They even had photographs they might show us someday.

She confessed that while she and Kevin had been doing it, she had been wondering what it would have been like having a son, too- and how things might have happened between them... and us. I confessed that I had played with Sean- as a 'brother' wanting him to fuck me- and my sister. I knew a Mom like Ellen would have been included, too. Mom and Dad both wanted to meet Sean and Jen, and maybe Fran.

She told us a few stories about growing up in the 40's with a single Mom and aunt, and becoming close with her cousins. And there was a couple at the church that Mom and Dad had been talking about- they had a son and daughter around Eden's age- and Mom had a fantasy about having them all. Eden agreed and said that she'd want some of that, too. And Eden wanted more time with "Ellen and Dave" as she called them now. Eden was also adamant she wanted to see her new boyfriend in this situation like this, too- naked and fucking.

It was nice, like I said- the best vacation ever. Kevin had churned out a series of quick, sexy sketches of us all in various combinations so we'd have things to help us remember. For the rest of that weekend we never got dressed until Sunday afternoon- until it was time to shower and dress for the bus back to university. I needed to get back to the other things I loved. Rehearsals were starting in a few days for a new play, and there were finals to prepare for. But I knew I'd be back. Part of me would never leave.