Window Seat - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts swung free and I could see his eyes following their every move. She put her hand on his and helped him stroke, inching closer and taking over- kissing the tip of his cock and licking as he moaned out loud.

His hand moved under her to cup her breast and she moaned-almost a whine, and sank her mouth down on him- sucking like it was all that mattered. "Oh god..." Jen had her hands all over herself- pinching her nipples and fingering her wet slit. "Oh god, Fran- do it... suck him- oh god suck him..."

I watched, easily as turned on when I saw my sister and Sean together in that same bed. I offered my advice as I followed Jen's lead. "Fuck him," I murmured. She turned and looked at me, her hand still stroking him slowly. I nodded and whispered my request again.

She turned back slowly- as if she was accepting this as fate. She rolled him onto his back and with a gymnast's grace, hovered over him and impaled her cunt down on him- her eyes closing tight and shuddering. Sean was as shocked as she was- his mouth in a silent O of surprise. That only lasted a second or two before he started arching up into her- fucking up into her as she leaned down- giving him room to pound her. Her tits brushed obscenely on his chest- until she moved up so he could suck on them feverishly... "Oh, god, bro... fuuuuckk me..!"

I had no idea how long it lasted- I lost all track of time... but they fucked like that until she rolled over and let him get on top. She spread her legs wide, holding her ankles. God... it must have been so nice for them to finally get to do something they'd dreamed of for so long.

An hour or so later we sat at the little table and ate our fill. I had my opportunity with her, too. Then us girls had a wonderful little threesome as Sean recovered- then we watched Sean and Jen. It was an absolutely wonderful afternoon.

The food was pretty good, too. If things weren't being kept warm in the oven, we had to keep the cartons and dishes on the counter- the little table barely had room for the four plates. But we laughed and ate and told stories. We had pulled on t-shirts and because the "main event" had taken place before dinner, the air was relaxed and fun and lively- no tension at all.

Kevin showed up as we were cleaning up and stacking leftovers in the fridge. We told him everything that that had happened and he and Fran were able to put their heads together and compare the experiences- crossing the wildest frontiers of taboo. Sean suggested that Kevin and Fran retire back to the bedroom and they both laughed and claimed exhaustion. The only questions remaining were who was going to sleep where. I put forth the opinion that Sean and Fran and Jen would be snug and comfortable here. Kevin and I could head back across the alley to their place.

I was hoping for a bit of time alone with him- so I could ask if her wanted to come back to my home for Thanksgiving next week. I know it was short notice, but Eden had been calling and leaving messages almost every day. I hated to disappoint her.

What with all the money they had from their parent's land and the natural gas found under it, Kevin and Jen were pretty well off. To put it bluntly, they were stinking rich. But they lived a relatively simple life in a modest home, in a modest area, with modest tastes. He could have hired a limousine to take us across the state for Thanksgiving, but he was excited to be taking the bus. He was a cool guy and I was happy to be sharing the ride with him. It was fun to share the excitement of going home again. I loved my parents and wanted Kevin to have as great a time as I usually did.

On Wednesday night they were there to meet us at the depot- Mom and Dad and Eden. Kevin and I had barely stepped off the Greyhound before Eden had me in a bear-hug. Dad was next and then Mom and by the time they were done, I turned to see Eden and Kevin hugging- she had him pulled down to her height whispering something in his ear. He smiled. Dad told us all to get a move on- the car was warm and waiting. Dad grabbed our weekend bags and backpacks and followed Mom to the car.

Eden was burbling about how nice it was to have us here- she was between us, with her arms twined with Kevin and I- Mom comically harrying Dad to hurry with that luggage. When we got to the car, Mom and Dad had the front and Eden was snuggled between us again. I could tell she was tempted to take my boyfriend right there in the back seat. I smiled and hoped I wasn't going to have to fight her for his attention all weekend.

On the way out of the parking lot Eden leaned close and whispered in my ear. "Ready to go naked? We've been nude at home for a week." I just looked at her- sort of shocked and said nothing. She sat there grinning. She leaned in again, "I have a boyfriend." That made me smile but she wouldn't say any more.

Mom was turned to face us in the back- talking about the weather here and asking about the trip- a mere three and a half hours that she made sound like a journey to the moon. Kevin answered all the questions graciously and politely- he was a well-brought up guy and I was proud and happy to be with him.

Mom leaned over to whisper something in Dad's ear and he shook his head- no. She seemed a bit bothered but was her cheery self by the time we arrived home. We pulled our luggage into the house. Mom stood at the kitchen table, and formally welcomed Kevin into our home- and that we didn't stand on ceremony here. She insisted he call them Ellen and Dave and threatened all sorts of mayhem if he didn't. If he wanted a beer from the fridge he could just take it- no need to ask. And if he wanted food he could raid the fridge any time. If he wanted anything- he could have what he wanted.

Eden piped up, "I bet you any money he gets what he wants tonight, Mom!"

"Eden!" Mom tried to look stern but she broke down laughing with the rest of us. I marveled at my sister- she was shedding her dowdy, scientific wallflower exterior and was becoming a most fun and awesome person to be with.

Dad tried to be the voice of reason. "You guys have been on the go all day. Are you hungry? Can I get you a drink? Kevin? Beer? Or just a shower and bed?"

I spoke up, "Speaking of which, not to embarrass anyone, but have you guys thought about sleeping arrangements?"

If anyone has seen an English bedroom farce, you'd know what sort of weekend I expected. Doors are opening and closing and someone is tiptoeing into another room- and someone else going into a room that wasn't theirs, either. That's sort of what I expected- but nothing like that happened.

The first night Kevin slept in the spare room downstairs off the rec room. I slept in my room since we were both exhausted. Dad expressed his regrets that he had never upgraded his daughters to double beds. I winked and said the single beds were fine- just like dorm beds.

As we brushed our teeth I had a chance to ask E. about this boyfriend she claimed to have and she merely said it wasn't for sure- but they had been to a movie a few times and did a bit of making out. She said he was really a nice guy- just as nice as my boyfriend. I gave her a hug and told her I was happy for her. She didn't say anything to me but I got the distinct feeling that despite this prospective boyfriend, she was hoping for a replay with Kevin. Not that I could blame her.

Thanksgiving was supposed to be a holiday, but Mom had shanghaied Eden and Dad into doing an awful lot of work. The weather was lovely and after breakfast she demanded that I take the car and show Kevin around town- where I had gone to school, where she worked, where Dad worked- all that totally boring stuff. I also took the opportunity to show him the house where I had lost my virginity at a party. There was time enough to kiss and grope when we were alone. We seemed to be falling in love- and we seemed to be okay with that.

One thing I did notice- Mom and Eden were both braless throughout the meal preparation- their breasts swaying under loose tops. I nudged Kevin once when I caught him checking them out- and I knew Dad was enjoying getting an eyeful, too.

So I followed suit- though with less dramatic results. At one point I happened to see Eden and Mom huddled together- sharing a whispered, somewhat heated discussion. All I heard clearly was Eden's plaintive "But, Mom..." and Mom saying, "No, Edie- and that's final."

Kevin was an immediate favorite in the household. From the moment we arrived, he was eager to help with setting the table, clearing up and helping load the dishwasher. I caught Mom laughing and touching his arm a few times- looking at him warmly. Maybe too warmly. She was flirting- and doing a good job of it- nothing too blatant from Ellen. Eden was chatting and doing anything she could to steal his focus. Kev handled it all with grace, but still, it was kinda hot to watch. There was definitely some tension floating around.

I knew Eden had been telling Mom and Dad about her adventures when she came to visit me. I knew they knew everything, but it was like they were making a concerted effort to avoid it. Eden was minding her manners despite the flirting. Nobody was talking but it was an obvious undercurrent. Aside from the odd touch on my back, Dad hadn't tried anything.

And I had no idea why. Maybe they didn't want to force the issue and maybe they were playing it cool. But I had a feeling something was bound to happen. And- I was pretty okay with it. I was feeling sort of naughty. From Eden's letter, it was apparent my parents were either bi- or toying with the idea. I knew I liked both. I knew Kevin did, too. I wasn't counting on anything happening, but I was warming to the possibilities should they arise, and I was ready.

We ate an early supper and it was so nice- so much laughter and wine and wonderful food. After everything was cleared up, we went down to the basement rec room to watch football and have a few more drinks. We had a nice L-shaped sectional sofa and easy chairs, too. We had a huge 24" TV- a great place to watch sports. I had a script for an upcoming production and Kevin enjoyed himself talking with Dad. Mom and Eden had Kevin between them on one of the sections. It was a wonder he could find room to breathe.

Shortly before halftime, Eden ended up almost on Dad's lap quietly asking him something. I pretended not to notice but it was difficult.

When halftime came, I offered to go up and grab drinks for everyone and dragged Kevin along. What I wanted was a moment all alone with him. I asked point blank if I should get Mom and Eden to lay off with the flirting- it was getting rather obvious.

"I don't mind, really. It's just flirting. I do like them- you have a lovely family, Em."

"Yeah well, I get the feeling that Eden's hoping that what happened last month is going to happen again."

He shrugged and grinned. "Well, It was fun." I nodded and agreed and he leaned in to kiss me.

I returned the kiss. "If you want anything... just take it." I tried my best to sound like Mom.

"What do you want, Em? You know I'll understand..." I paused- I wasn't really sure what he meant. But part of me wanted anything and everything. "I know there's a guy besides me who thinks you're really beautiful."

I blushed. "What about you? Have you considered... an older woman?"

"To be honest- no, I had never thought about it before. Then again... I'm open. I can see where you got your looks from."

"I want you to have a good time... Even if there's no... you know, sex- I still want you to have a good time this weekend."

"But what if there is sex, Em? Is that a bad thing?"

"I'd like that too. I could be quite something."

"I hope you don't mind, Emily, but I sort of figured... that it might be inevitable. Ever since you asked me to come here- something might happen."

"If you want, Kevin- maybe it will happen."

"I have to be honest- I feel it in the air... Maybe I hope it will happen. Do you think they'd want to...? I know Eden would be into anything..."

"How about you? Would you be into... anything?"

"I'm thinking I might be, sweetie. With you I'll go anywhere." We melted in a kiss. The die was cast. Roll them bones as they say.

I was feeling a bit tingly between my thighs and all butter-flutter in my stomach as we quietly came down with the tray. Tiptoes. They didn't even hear us. Eden had straddled Dad's lap and they were grinding together as Mom watched, whispering together. Mom was supposed to be lookout, but she had failed in a big way. They all leapt apart when they heard the glasses clink as we hit the bottom step- their eyes wide- busted and blushing. They arranged themselves into some sort of order as we distributed wine and beer and scotch. Eden was showing a bit of a buzz and grinning. Mom and Dad tried to look as if nothing had happened.

I handed Dad his scotch and when he took it- I slipped onto him and straddled his lap just as Eden had. There was a collective sigh from everyone as I settled down on his lap- still warm from my sister- still hard from my sister. I kissed him softly- he was too shocked to kiss back and whispered, "Its good to be home, Daddy..." I pressed down slightly and then got up. I walked back to my chair and my book, with quite the inward smirk.

There were a few plays from scrimmage that passed without comment from anyone. I did catch Mom looking over at me. I gave her a smile. There was a look from Kevin, too and a sly wink between us.

But I got the feeling that things weren't happening fast enough. Call me impatient. Finally I tossed down my book and walked over to Mom. I took her hand and brought her to her feet and moved her over to where Kevin was seated. I pulled her- and guided her until she was straddling my boyfriend.

There was a bit of reluctance on her part- but that melted away soon enough. Kevin touched her thighs and she passed a look to Dad sitting a cushion away. I didn't see him nod, but Mom and Kevin leaned in for a brief kiss. Then another. The kiss deepened- they were grinding and making out and it was really hot to see. Eden stood up and she and I were standing a bit to the side.

Mom looked over her shoulder at us. "I... I don't want your father to be left out..." she said, and I know E. and I were both on the verge of replying that we'd make sure he wasn't -when he slid over and joined the embrace- his hands all over them both. He was kissing my boyfriend and together they unbuttoned Mom's blouse so they could suck on her braless, swaying tits together.

It would be fair to say that E. and I were caught totally off guard. Mom was unbuttoning Kev's plaid shirt in a fever. She undid his zipper, stood and almost tore his jeans, underwear and socks off. She moaned and whispered, "Oh god... uncut. Oh fuck, yes."

Eden whispered to nobody in particular, "Told ya..."

Dad undid her side zipper and she kicked off her slacks and panties and stood nude before them. "Do it, Dave... fuck, do it- we talked about it enough." He looked at her and she nodded and he leaned over and took Kevin's hardening cock into his mouth and sucked him for all he was worth. Mom was rubbing her cunny, telling Dad how much she loved seeing that.

Eden and I had been like stumps- watching. I shook off my stupor, tore off my t-shirt and went over to Dad. I gently pushed the coffee table full of drinks off to the side.

My sweet, horny sis undressed in a flash and went behind the sofa to kiss and touch whatever came into reach.

Dad was still dressed and I almost ripped off his shirt and worked off his jeans while he was working on Kevin's cock. Mom straddled my boyfriend and had Dad guide his hard cock into her wet slit.

There on the sofa where I had stroked him off a few years before, I sucked my Dad's cock, rubbing my tits on his thighs and moaning like a little slut- loving every second- loving every inch.

Mom alternated between kissing Kevin and Eden and watching me- telling me how fucking naughty I was as she was fucked to oblivion. I allowed Dad to turn a bit so he could suck Eden's lovely, full tits as she leaned over the sofa.

I stroked and sucked him, looking up into his eyes. I stood and slipped off my jeans- so I was now naked like everyone. I resumed, telling him I wanted him to come.

"Come on, Daddy- come for your babygirl..." With that encouragement, it took hardly any time at all. God it was so good. I aimed it all over my face and tits and took what remained in my hot, sucking mouth. I moved up and kissed Kevin- trading Dad's seed with him then trading some of it with Mom. Eden took advantage of my absence and came around to slide down over her Daddy- who was still so hard and so aroused- bouncing up and down on his pounding cock and talking dirty.

Kevin had been fucking Mom hard- holding her hips and thrusting up into her warm cunny. He picked her up and turned her so she was laying back on the sofa- her head leaning almost on Eden's hip. Kevin fucked her even harder from on top. At this point Mom could barely speak and when she came it was with her eyes rolled back and biting her lip. In a moment or two she looked at Kevin- her eyes blazing and moaned "Oh god fuck me fill me fuck me fill me," over and over.

I could tell from the way he had fucked me- the noises he was making- that he was so close... I knelt on the floor and held Mom's hand and caressed my boyfriend's ass and told him to fuck her... to fill her... He almost screamed when he came- and I ordered him to pull out of her- he sprayed all over Mom's tits... and her face and her belly. I sucked the last few drops out of him when he was done. Eden had come too, and she was collapsed on Dad- as he whispered in her ear how hot and wet her pretty princess cunt was...

And the football game went on in the background. Forgotten.

After what seemed like ages, Eden was the first to speak. "Well, Mom, if you think I'm going to get dressed any time soon, you're crazy."

Kevin went to the bathroom and I licked his come off my Mom's belly and tits. Her arms went around me as I sucked her hard nipples. Then I kissed her softly... sweetly. We smiled and she said, "I hope you know, Em... we've wanted this to happen so badly. Your Dad and I have been talking about this for a while. We were hoping... but we didn't want to push it. The stories your sister's been telling us... were quite intriguing. I hope you don't mind..."

"God, no..."

She pulled me close and whispered in my ear- only for us. "Your Dad and I love you girls so much- there's nothing we wouldn't do to make you happy. We don't want it to be... weird or anything for you." I whispered back that we loved them both too- and everything was fine.

"I hope your Dad gets to have you in your own bed at last..." I whispered back that it was a distinct possibility.

Kevin returned and she smiled and looked at my boyfriend fondly. "And Kevin- you are quite the artist. I really hope we'll see more of your work..."

Kevin blushed beautifully and told them that he had his sketch pad in his suitcase- and lots more ideas. He still had one knee on the sofa, taking a long swig of his beer. Mom reached out and ran her fingertips gently over his manhood. "Mmm god- what a gorgeous cock."

"Told ya..." Eden smiled and moaned and lifted herself of Dad and semi-staggered to the bathroom. My boyfriend and I exchanged a smile and he moved around us and knelt and gently returned the favor on Daddy.

Eden was right- it was cozy and warm in the basement. There was really no need to get dressed. Mom moved to watch Kevin lick and suck Eden's juices off her husband's cock. She leaned over once to suck the tip that Kev held in his hand.

Eden returned and sat on the other side, pulling a blanket over and watching with more interest than she showed to the football game. "I wonder," she mused idly, "if I could get my boyfriend to try that."