Windows Bk. 01 Ch. 04

Story Info
Steve; Tim is visiting Sylvia late at night!
8.8k words
4.53
3.3k
5

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers

The second window

"Hello Mrs Smith what can I help you with today?"

She smiles and picks up a few items. Tim told me what happened, how he kissed her and felt her up, and then her husband turns round and cancels the fence.

"I was wondering if you would like a part time job here in my shop."

She looks at me for the first time.

"Well your husband goes back on the oil rigs in Scotland soon, doesn't he?"

"Well, yes he leaves tomorrow, but I don't really need a job, I have one already. I start in two weeks; it is why we moved over this side of the town."

"Oh, may I ask where to?"

"Yes I'm a teacher; I'll be working at the primary school round the corner."

My eyes flutter like they do when something unexpected comes up.

"You're a teacher?" I ask, thinking I may have misheard.

"Yes, I start after the summer holidays."

She leaves my shop and I call Tim.

"I've got good news Tim, Sylvia's husband goes back to the oil rigs off the Scottish coast tomorrow. So with him out of the way, you could go see Mrs Smith, and tell her you had taken out a loan to get her fence panels. You might even get something more."

I hear him rub the stubble on his chin like he does when he is thinking.

"I don't think she'll be swayed so easily."

"Tim, Mrs Smith is a teacher, show her some of those photos you have, I'm sure she wouldn't like them being sent to the school the day she starts there."

"Well fuck my old boots that is some good news, for me rather than her."

The first window

I'm out walking again in the dark. It's like my own little world, where I have no distractions. I round the corner and go up the road towards the playground. I sit on the swing in the dark, with just the moonlight and stars for company, but I don't mind. It's like my thoughts are shared with them, they listen as I imagine what it would be like to be with Sylvia.

I can think better in the darkness. It's been a few days since I saw Tim cuddling and kissing Sylvia. I realise now she just accepts men touching her, and calling out to her.

I've seen my mum give that Oscar a kiss. He had his arm round her waist, and he slapped her ass as they moved apart. That was a year ago, I came back home when I was supposed to be at Danny's for the night, because I had forgotten my PJ's. Mum didn't know I saw what happened. She ushered me quickly up the stairs when she saw me, and got my step dad. He came out of the bedroom doing up his shirt. Mum said he spilt some wine on it, and that Liz from down the road was cleaning the wine stain off his other shirt. Liz was sat on mum's bed. My step dad took me back to Danny's parent's house in the car.

I think about Oscar kissing my mum and slapping her ass again, and that is what makes me think women like mum, and Sylvia just let it happen. I think there must be something more to it, but I've watched the Carry On films, with the guys slapping the women's backsides, and making suggestive comments too. Then there is the Miss World contest, where the girls smile as they walk around in bikinis for everyone to see. Only tonight I watched some of the boxing, and those women step in the ring with not much on, and hold up boards with the number of the round on, they get whistled at, and they just smile. I guess it's just normal, and Sylvia doesn't mind or object to being whistled at, and now it seems she lets Tim give her a kiss and a cuddle. Well if it happens on programs on the telly, then it must be okay, right?

I'm off home now, and I pass Tim, he smiles at me, and I smile back. I walk on, and then I hear the sound of a gate opening, and I know it is Sylvia's gate by the squeak. I watch Tim go up her path. Mum and Adam my step dad talked about Sylvia's husband going to work on the oil rigs in Scotland, and now Tim is visiting her. I wonder if that really should be happening.

The second window

"May I have a word Mrs Smith?"

"Um, if it is about us cancelling the fence then, I, I'm sorry, we can't afford it at the moment."

"You see the thing is I have already bought the fence panels, before your husband cancelled. I'm already out of pocket. Look maybe we could talk it over in private."

She moves aside and lets me in.

The first window

I don't understand this visiting people at odd hours. It's like the time I saw Mrs Jackson over the road, go into Mrs White's house, and 5 minutes later Mrs White went over to Mrs Jackson's house. Mum is friends with them and I told her what I had seen. My stepfather lifted the paper up, like he does when he doesn't want to get involved in conversations. Mum said not to spy on people. I said I wasn't spying and she told me to forget it. I've seen it again since then, the same thing, and now that man Tim, is visiting Sylvia, late at night, while her husband is away.

The second window

He's sat there looking all smug. His arm is over the back of the couch, and his legs are stretched out and crossed at the ankles. He smiles as I put the coffee down for him that I didn't want to make. I'm having flashbacks to the way he touched me in the garden, and the kiss he placed on my lips.

He pats the couch; I hesitate, and then sit on the edge, as far as I can away from him.

"You know Mrs Smith, I like you, but like I said I've already bought the fence panels. Hank has cancelled some work he had lined up, so he isn't going to be happy either. So it is best we come round and do the work as planned."

"Well, um, perhaps, it would be okay. But I can't pay the whole lot out straight away. I can manage half."

He sips his coffee, "well I'll have to charge you interest, unless we come to a little deal. Perhaps you could put the telly on, I like watching the box when I'm working out a problem."

I put the telly on and I look at the armchair, I could go and sit there, but I don't, I sit on the couch, and stare at the telly. I can feel myself shaking.

"It is a bit chilly," he says, and his arm comes off the back of the couch and goes round my shoulder.

I feel him shuffle a little towards me and our hips touch. I can feel my heart race, as he sighs contentedly.

The first window

She hasn't closed the curtains and the light is on. I peep round the edge of the window, and there she is sat with Tim on the couch. Her husband only went to Scotland a few hours ago, and Tim is sat chuckling at something on the telly, with his arm round her shoulder. He talks to her, but I can't hear what is being said.

The second window

"Now I reckon I should add on £15 a week interest."

"I, I think that's a little too much, I can't afford....."

"Oh now don't you worry, I tell you what. You wear your hair up so I can see that pretty neck tomorrow, and we'll say £12 a week."

He reaches into his jacket and pulls out an envelope, and drops it on the table. His hand goes back on my shoulder, and I feel his finger tracing along the bra strap on my shoulder.

"Now a little birdie tells me you start work in a couple of weeks. There are some rather sexy photos in there, of the newest teacher fucking at a wife swapper's party. If you don't want to lose your job before you've actually started, I suggest you do as I say."

My stomach turns over and I feel sick. I haven't taken my eyes off the envelope since he threw it on the coffee table. One of the photos has slipped out and I can see myself, naked!

"Maybe if you make an effort to look real nice, real sexy, then we'll say £10 a week. Take this dress you're wearing, it is nice, but you suit shorter ones not like this dress. Now if you wear something short and sexy there is no reason why the photos I acquired, should ever see the light of day."

I keep still as his hand moves my hair from my neck.

"Of course for the odd kiss and a cuddle, I'm happy to drop the interest to a round £7 a week, but keep in mind that any late payment, and well, those photos of you will come out."

I shudder as his lips kiss my neck. I keep still just staring at the envelope and the photo. He kisses me again, and then I feel his lips turn into a smile on my neck.

"That's a good girl; you're getting the hang of it now."

He turns my face to his. He watches my worried expression as he closes slowly on my mouth. I let him kiss me, I even leave my mouth open a bit. I don't respond, but I allow him to slip his fat tongue in my mouth. At the same time I feel his hand pushing my dress up.

"Christ!" Tim snaps in surprise, as the door knocker gets banged loudly.

He jumps up and I straighten my dress.

"I'll go out the back way, and leave you the photos to peruse at your leisure, that's not all of them either love, so don't go getting clever on me," he whispers, and moves to the back door.

I take a deep breath and open the door.

The first window

"Hi Mrs Smith, is mum here?"

"Um, no, I haven't seen her."

"Okay she has probably gone round Jenny's, not to worry."

I'm off down the path after stopping whatever was going to happen. They were kissing on the couch, and I really don't understand what she sees in him. For once, for a brief moment, I feel sorry for her husband, but if she must have an affair, she could do much better than that cretin. I look back down the street as his van door slams shut. Tim crunches the gears and revs off. I smile to myself because I annoyed him, breaking up their little tryst.

Mum and my step dad are cuddled up on the couch watching a film, mum smiles at me, as I sit down. I stare at the telly, wondering what it would be like to kiss Sylvia.

"Have you got everything packed for tomorrow?"

"Yes mum," I reply.

We grin at each other. We're going on our first holiday ever abroad to Spain. A whole week away from Sylvia, how am I going to cope?

I'm staring at myself in the mirror, wondering why I let him kiss me. I tell myself not to be so stupid, because I know why. I'm glad Dawn's boy knocked on the door though. I could see the anger in Tim's eyes for a second as the door knocker went. The worrying thing is I don't know how far it would have gone before I stopped him. In all honesty I don't think I could have stopped him. I took one look at the photos and burned them. Even in this day and age, I doubt I'll keep my job if they come out.

The second window

That fucking kid knocking on the door like that really pissed me off. I was nearly there with Sylvia, okay she looked like a frightened rabbit, but I kind of liked that. She didn't stop me though; in fact the sexy bitch opened her mouth for me. Yep I'll be fucking her soon, but there is no rush.

I flick on the film of what I did to her a while ago, when she was drugged. Oddly I didn't expect to get that far tonight, and now I can see excitement in a gradual build up to getting her in bed.

She'll be thinking of how far I got, and the way she didn't do anything to stop me, and she will know I'll be thinking of the same thing. Deep down I'm sure she wants it, I do understand that she hesitates, and won't admit to it, but she is going to get.

I drag the mascara brush through my eye lashes, and then put another coat of red lipstick on my lips. My eyelids have blue eye shadow on them, matching my sky blue mini skirt. My hair is pinned up, like Tim wanted, and my navy blue bra can be seen through my white blouse. I can even make out the flowery pattern in lace on the bra. I'm wearing the silk panties that match the bra underneath coffee coloured tights. I put on my black high heeled mules which Sean bought me once, but to be honest I don't like them, they are something that a prostitute would wear. I pull the skirt up another inch, which is dangerously close to showing my panties. I twist to the left, and then the right, watching the loose hem trying to catch up with my movements. I open another button on my blouse, and squirt perfume on my cleavage.

I'm behaving and dressing like I'm going out on a date, but I'm not going out, I have rough 6'4" builder with huge hands and a menacing demeanour, who has already kissed and groped me, coming round. Hopefully I've dressed to Tim's approval, and he will keep his promise not to send the photos to school. To think I was having fantasies about him, and now while he hasn't said he is going to fuck me, I know it will happen.

I open the door to him, and because of his creepy smile l look down.

"Well, don't you scrub up well?"

"Thank you," I mumble quietly, still looking down, and hating how I'm having to act.

He steps in the house and closes the door. He lifts my head up by my chin.

"The boys are unloading the panels. A nice cup of tea would go down a treat."

I turn to walk away but he grabs my arm. I stop and turn round. I can feel my face is flushed, and I'm shaking.

"I want the £50 before we start the work."

"And what about the photos?" I ask, almost ashamed to be bringing them up.

"Sylvia, they will be kept safe. If I have to send the photos to the school, in one way you're free, but instead of just me knowing, the whole town will."

I nod.

I'm following her through the house. To be honest I really want to drag her up the stairs, or even do her on the stairs. She has made quite an effort to get in my good books, and as I watch her ass sway in front of me, I reach out and give it a hard pinch. She jumps a little, but then carries on walking. Her long legs tremble and her face is crimson. Hank and George are going to love seeing her all done up, but I'm not letting them see her yet. They have work to do.

She makes the tea and I take it out to them. I tell them I'll be out soon, but I have a bored housewife to look after first.

When I go back in she is leant against the work top, looking quite apprehensive. Both her hands are holding the work top, and I can see her knuckles are white.

A few days ago I couldn't stop thinking about sex with the rough odd job man. It was a fantasy as safe as any, and private to only me, now it's going to happen, for real. At least he isn't going to show off in front of his mates. He stands looking at me with a lopsided grin on his face.

"Tim, we both know how this is going to end. So if you want to, come back tonight. I'll take you to be," the word gets stuck in my throat, "bed, but just once, please do this for me, I don't want to lose my job before I've even been there."

I tighten my grip on the work top behind me. He walks forward and pulls out a kitchen chair. He smiles at me and pats his legs, gesturing for me to sit on his lap. I take a big gulp and try to push myself away from the work top, but my hands grip it tighter, like they are fighting with my legs until I see sense.

"Well come on Sylvia, if you're offering me that you could at least back it up with a few positive actions, and a smile."

I gulp, my legs win the fight, and take a few steps towards him, but the smile won't come to my face.

"So do we have a deal?" I ask, ashamed to be even offering it.

"Sylvia, I must admit the thought of you, welcoming me to your bed for the night is a thrill beyond words. The work on your fence will take three days, so if you show willing in that time then well, we will probably have a deal, and that's as far as I'm willing to go."

I half nod and smooth the back of my skirt down. I lower myself sideway on his lap. I can feel his thighs under my ass, and it makes me cringe. He smiles at me and I lower my head a little, forcing myself lips towards his. I stop inches from his face. Just the thought of kissing him now makes my skin crawl. Our lips touch, mine are trembling, and his are firm. I feel an exchange of breath, then his tongue, and I jump up off his lap.

I cuddle my arms round myself.

"Sylvia, if you can't kiss me, how do you expect to cope with letting me fuck you?"

I really think kissing him, and making all the running like he wants me to, is not what I had planned. I thought we would go to bed, fuck for a while, and then he would leave. Kissing him didn't really come into the equation. My forehead would be on his chin as he fucked me, I wouldn't have to look at him or kiss him. It would be over in 10 minutes, maybe 15, at the very worst half an hour. That's what I banked on, from getting into bed with him, to him leaving would last no more than half an hour.

He pats his lap again.

I sit sideways again, and this time his hand goes on the small of my back. I tentatively put my arm over his broad shoulder, like I'm touching something really nasty. I force myself to stay as relaxed as I can, as his hand lies on my knee. I close my eyes as our lips meet again. His hand slides slowly up my back, over my bra, up to my neck, and on the back of my head. I feel his tongue pushing its way in my mouth. My natural reaction is to pull my head away, but his fingers spread on the back of my head, and he holds me on his tongue.

His other hand has slipped from the front of my trembling knee, to the inside of it. It starts travelling up my leg. I stop him going further, pushing my hand on his arm. The kiss carries on, as I try to stop his hand reaching its target. Already I can feel an ache in my arm, with the effort of trying to hold him off. Just when I think I can't hold on, he pulls his arm back away and he lets me off the kiss. His hand stops on my knee and I feel just his fingers flex back and forth, moving my tights on my leg.

"Don't worry; I'm sure you'll improve."

He shoves me to feet in one quick movement, so fast that I stumble forward a little on my high heels. His arms go round my waist from behind, and I feel him press against my back. I put my hands on his arms resting them gently trying to appease him a little. I can feel his hairy arms under my hands, and on the underside of my arm. He tips his head and I can feel just his nose slowly going up the side of my neck. It goes back down and then up again a few times, as I stand there against the kitchen sink shuddering, but making myself keep still.

I look out of the kitchen window at Hank and George digging the holes for the fence posts.

"You smell fucking gorgeous," Tim says quietly in my ear.

I want to say something, to thank him, or say I hoped he would like it, just to get on his good side, whatever that is. His lips are on my neck now, kissing little light kisses. I love having my neck kissed and it isn't so bad, not until I remember who is doing the kissing.

"Hmmm, goose bumps. You like it, you little tart."

I want to tell him never to call me a tart again, or the deals off. I want to say the goose bumps are not because of him, but because of what he's doing, but I don't.

Now as he kisses my neck and right behind my ear for the first time, I can see him watching my face in the reflection of the window. Tim has been staring at my face in the window, and I suspect he has been for a while.

The reflection is like two ghosts, in some places the reflection is quite clear, and in other parts of the window there is just a milky shadow. My face looks hard, like I'm not enjoying this, which would be right. I see my painted red lips open a little. He's watching my face; we are both watching each other's. He smiles at me.

"That's better sexy, you see how much better it will be if you relax and enjoy it?"

I could laugh at what he says. Is he that dense that he thinks I can relax and enjoy it? Does he think women look at his pock marked face, sunken eyes and that scar on his cheek, and find him irresistible?

Despite my thoughts I let my mouth turned to a little smile. I feel his lips bury in my neck, and his left hand comes up under my breast, and he cups it. I can see his eyes are closed, and his head is turned into my neck. I let my smile drop to the face of a woman who is disgusted with what is happening.

As his face comes up, I make sure my disgusted face has been put away. His fingers open and close a little on my breast. I look at his face, and I can see lust in his eyes.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers