Windows Bk. 01 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opens the door for me, and I feel his hand on my bare back. I walk up the road cursing him under my breath. I feel like he knows I'm a cheat, but I'm not, because I don't have a choice.

My tits are bouncing as I take the sausage and bacon sandwiches out the back. George smiles at me as I lean forward putting the tray on the garden table. His eyes drop to my cleavage, as my breasts push heavily against my blouse, threatening to spill out of the unbuttoned gap. Hank licks his lips, as he sits next to George. His eyes look up from the same place that George is grinning at.

"What's that on your neck then Mrs Smith?" Hank asks with a grin.

I touch it automatically, and go to straighten up. Hank grabs my arm firmly, and pins it to the table so I can't stand up. His other hand reaches out, and his finger goes under the opening of my blouse.

"You got any more marks to show us then?" Hank asks with a wicked grin.

His finger trails down over my left breast. I feel his nail flick across my nipple. I try hard to straighten up, but he reaffirms his grip on my wrist. He pulls the left side of my blouse down and tucks it under my breast. The warm sun and cool air hit my nipple.

"Nope no marks there," George says, "perhaps she had some further down, under those hot pants."

"Hey leave Mrs Smith alone you two," Tim says, as he comes back from going to the toilet.

He pulls me up and twists me round so fast I have to hold onto his shoulders. He looks down at my exposed nipple. He grins and I feel him tuck my breast back in my blouse, squeezing my nipple between two of his fingers as he does so.

"I told you Sylvia, if you tease the guys they will never finish your fence, shame on you."

I yank my arm out of his grip and storm back into the house. I hear them chuckling outside, so I move away from the kitchen further into the house.

Two hours later the door opens, and Tim walks in and sits next to me on the couch.

"The fence will be finished tomorrow. I'm so looking forward to my bonus. Did you buy the condoms?"

My hand goes in the top of my bag, and I throw the box at him.

"Very good, and did you remember to buy the...."

I hold up the pack of suspender tights before he can finish.

"I want you in that yellow and black dress, the one you wore to the party. Do yourself up real nice for me, and wear those tights, no panties, have you got that?"

I look sideways at him.

"The shopkeeper thinks we are......." I stop, unable to finish what I'm saying.

"Don't worry about Morris, he won't say anything."

"I'm not going to the shop tomorrow."

He goes to move a strand of hair off my face, I jerk my head away. His hand retracts.

"Oh dear, then I guess you might have the headmaster calling you into his office."

"Why don't we just go upstairs and do it? Why do you have to draw this out?"

"Oh Sylvia, are you that desperate to get me into bed?" he chuckles.

"What about those two out there, they are bound to say something?"

"George and Hank won't say anything, they like you. So they had a little fun with you. It's just harmless fun, that's all."

I look at him for the first time.

"My God you actually believe that. You actually think it is normal for me to let strangers grope me. Fun you say it's not fun."

"My God you're so uptight. Don't you watch Benny Hill, or wonder how actresses make sure they get good roles? You wear clothes that attract men, skirts no bigger than a belt, blouses that are practically see through, and you grizzle about guys who pinch your ass. Deep down you love it you can't fool me, you loved me eating you out, you came, and you can't deny it."

"You're incredible you really are."

"When I turned up to look at the job, there you were in that little red dress. You could have worn something which didn't make you stand out. You wore that on purpose to get a lower price, you even let me feel you up, and we kissed. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but you didn't go screaming to the hills. You might have thought it was flirting, but I call it prick teasing."

I shake my head but I know part of that is right.

"Face facts Sylvia, you go to swapping parties, so what's a guy to think? Tomorrow you and I are going to fuck; now you did promise me that didn't you?"

"You know why I promised," I hiss.

"Yeah, to stop the school finding out they employed a teacher who can't get enough from her old man. I don't think many of the parents would want a woman teaching their precious darlings, if they knew what you got up to. See you tomorrow."