Windows Bk. 01 Ch. 06

Story Info
Sylvia and the shopkeeper.
4.6k words
4.55
4.9k
5

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers

The second window

I'm naked underneath my pink button through summer dress which comes to mid thigh.

I stand up pick up Tim's plate, and take it to the sink.

"Thanks for lunch, sexy, now how about we get to the main event?"

My heart sinks like a stone thrown into the sea. He stands up and walks towards me.

"What do you want Sylvia?"

"I want, I want you to take me upstairs, and, and fuck me, please?"

I throw my arms around his neck and kiss him.

"That's better, you see I like it when you reveal your true self."

I want to scream at him that I'm doing it because he has already told me three times to start again, and show him how much I want him.

"Nah let's do it in the lounge."

I close my eyes in frustration; he's like a bloody kid changing his mind just to annoy me.

"Will you sit on my cock?"

I shudder inside at the thought of having to bounce on top of him, like I'm the one who wants it. I start pulling the foil off a condom.

"No, I don't want to wear one."

"Well.......okay, tell me when you're close and I'll get off."

He smiles, "Yeah, then I'll come in your mouth."

"I don't really like that."

He picks up the envelope and goes to put it in his pocket.

"No wait, I'll do it, if that's what you want?"

He takes my hand and leads me into the lounge. He sits on a chair, my husband's chair, with his shorts and pants down round his ankles.

I take hold of his erection, pushing it up my dress, and feed it into my pussy. I close my eyes and lower myself down gently. I grind my hips back and forth a little, feeling his cock going the same way as my movement.

"Am I bigger than your husband?"

"Yeah, oh yeah," I reply, hoping my false enthusiasm pleases him.

He reaches up and mauls my tits through my dress.

"Ouch!"

"Sorry did that hurt?"

"Yeah but don't worry, do it again."

He pinches my nipples again, and I manage to hold off calling out. I feel my body shake, and I lean forward and press my lips on his. I bounce on his cock, realising that this is actually boring me. I don't know why I'm looking for some sort of pleasure, a little something that would turn me on. What's that song from a few years ago; this is a man's world. I can't remember how it goes, but just the title seems so apt. As my thoughts finish I realise I'm not scared anymore, and I don't know if that is a good or bad thing. Just as I think I could really hurt him if I lifted off his cock, and then crashed down bending his erection, he speaks.

"Go and suck me I'm close."

I get off him and kneel down between his legs. I stop.

"What's up?"

I look at his cock shinning with my juice; it is that which is putting me off, as much as sucking his cock is.

"You said you would, go on before I go soft, or would you like start again?"

I gulp, "Okay, but don't come in my mouth."

I close my eyes and start sucking him. I gag a little at the taste of myself.

"Fucking hell...go further down on me."

"Sorry," I say on a mouthful of cock.

"And use your mouth more; stop using your hand so much."

I gag more and feel his hand on the top of my head.

Finally after a few minutes, his thigh muscles tighten under my hands, and he squirts deep in my mouth. I try pulling away but he holds my head. He grunts and tells me to swallow through gritted teeth. I choke a little and swallow, there is too much in my mouth along with his cock as well. Finally he lets go of my head and it springs back, I cough and choke.

I look up at him and he opens his eyes. He picks up some tissues and I think he is going to give them to me; he doesn't he wipes his belly, and then throws the tissues on the floor. He pulls up his shorts and still sits there as I straighten my dress.

"Now how about one last kiss and a cuddle before I go?"

"Then will you leave me in peace?" I ask in a bored tone.

"If you make it good," he says, and then smiles.

I slide sideways on the chair. Something in me tells me perversely I can get my own back.

The first window

At last I'm heading to Sylvia's. I go to knock on the door, but I stop and sneak over to the window.

I can't believe what I'm seeing. Sylvia is draped across someone sat in a chair. I know it is not her husband because he's away. She's leant forward kissing him. Her head rolls from side to side. I look down at the presents I have for her. The bottle of wine from mum, and the fan that I managed to convince mum she could give to Sylvia, when mum realised she had bought too many. I quickly look over my shoulder. One of the neighbours walks past. She can't see me because I'm hidden behind the big bush. I lean forward more, staring through the net curtains. I watch Sylvia stand up.

Finally I'm about to see the man who's lap she was sat on, and kissing him. He puts his hands on the chair with the high backrest to push himself up. My mouth drops open as I recognise him. It's that asshole Tim! How could she sit with him kissing him like that? I don't understand what she sees in someone like that. I watch Tim throw an envelope on the table. I move away and go back home.

The second window

Tim throws the envelope on the coffee table. I want to race forward and snatch it, but knowing him he would grab it before I got to it, and play some other sick game. I watch him spit in some tissues. He looks at me with an accusing glare. I just stand stony faced, but delighting in licking all around his mouth making sure he tasted his spunk. He half smiles and seems to let me get away with a little victory.

"Thanks sexy, now you look after those photos, you don't want some unscrupulous bastard getting hold of them, do you?"

I breathe a sigh of relief as the door closes.

The first window

"I thought you said you were taking the things round for Sylvia?"

I look up at my mum.

"She wasn't in," I reply.

"Oh well never mind, I expect she is sorting things out before she starts work."

"Has she got a job now?"

"Yes, she always had a job."

"Doing what?"

"She's a teacher, didn't you know?"

I don't know, how am I supposed to know if no one tells me?

"She's taking over from the teacher in the primary school who retired as the summer holidays started. You mean you really don't know?"

Out it comes, the line I was thinking, "How am I supposed to know if you don't tell me?"

"I thought I did, darling."

I go up to my room and lay on my bed. I don't understand what Sylvia sees in Tim, and why she would cheat on her husband. Okay it was just a kiss, but from what I saw by the way her head move around, she was really enjoying it. It still doesn't sit right with me that she would be like that. Maybe I should go and ask her what she is playing at, but then I'd have to admit to watching her through the window. Teachers aren't supposed to act like that flirting and kissing men who aren't their husband's. I know my mum kissed Oscar once, but they are friends.

I hear that van of Tim's backfire. I get to the window just in time to see the brake lights go red, as he gets to a junction, and then speeds off. I go back out, shouting to mum that I'm going to the shop. I get my bike and pedal down the back alley. There is Sylvia's cake tin in all battered, and covered in leaves and creepy crawlies.

As I get nearer to Sylvia's house, I'm drawn to it. The back door is open, and I lean my bike on the hedge and go through the little gate. I freeze as I see her upstairs going past the landing window into the bathroom, luckily she didn't see me.

I'm in her house now listening up the stairs. I can hear the bath tub being filled. I want to creep up there and see her in the bath, but I bet she has closed the door. I sit where Tim was sat, and close my eyes imaging her on top of me, kissing me.

It's nice to just sit here in her house. I feel like a guard, with the princess upstairs having a bath, and I'm not allowed to let anyone in.

I lean forward to push myself up, and that's when I see an envelope addressed to the school. I pick it up and turn it over, wondering why Tim would give Sylvia an envelope addressed to the school. I hear the bathroom door open, and Sylvia's feet pad across the landing. It sounds like she has gone into her bedroom. I look at the envelope again, perhaps Tim has a kid at the school, but I think I'd know if he had, anyway he isn't married. Perhaps he's put a quote in to do some work at the school and asked Sylvia to take it for him?

I creep out the back door, up the garden, and out the little gate. I tuck the envelope under my T shirt. I cycle off grinning to myself that the school won't receive Tim's quote. Well fuck him, I'm going to keep it for a while, and then send it to school when I reckon the deadline for the work will be over.

The second window

"Mrs Smith, it is Morris with your groceries," I call, as I push open her door.

I can hear her noisy hairdryer working a way behind her closed bedroom door. I put the box of groceries down on the coffee table, and scribble a note that I couldn't make her hear, and then I go back to my shop.

Sylvia stands before me in a red and green very short tartan mini skirt and matching waist coat. The skirt is flat across the front, with pleats on the sides and round the back. On her right thigh is a large decorative silver safety pin. Those long legs of hers are covered in suntan tights, which she has purchased from my shop. She's wearing those white boots which stop just below her knees. The sleeves on her white blouse are see-through, and have four buttons in white on the cuffs.

"I take it you want the same as Tim?" she says, with a slight tremor in her voice, "you and him are friends, and I know you've been playing silly sick games together."

I move a little so I can see in the mirror. My eyes flutter at the sight of her white panties with little red polka dots on.

"Did he tell you about the envelope with those disgusting photos of me that some sick person took? Did he tell you they were on my coffee table? Is that why you put my groceries down on the coffee table, so I'd know you had taken the envelope?"

She's got this all wrong; there wasn't an envelope on the coffee table. But enough of protesting my innocence, I want to see where this goes.

"Mrs Smith, for the last few days you've come into my shop dressed up in clothes which most people would say are to ensure you get noticed. Did I not warn you about how you looked?"

"Now just a minute, you don't get to accuse me of deliberately leading Tim, or anyone else on."

"You've bough condoms, suspender tights, and then more condoms the following day."

She is blushing now, and realising she isn't as strong as she would like to think she is.

"I know what I see, and I see a woman who as soon as her husband is out of the way, throws her self at any and every available man she meets. You came here showing off that disgusting mark on your neck, which I suspect truth be told, you delighted in," I hiss nastily.

She gasps and then tries to say something, but I'm not having that I let go with both barrels.

"Now I know you and your husband go to swapping parties, but really, do you have to carry on when the poor man is working his finger to the bone for you? I feel I have a duty to tell your husband the facts as I have stated, on his return."

That's stopped her in her tracks, she's shaking a little and those brightly painted pink lips quiver slightly.

"Mrs Smith, you go to sex parties, hoping for sex with other men. Now I guess you could bite the bullet and hope your husband understands, after I have paid him a visit on his return, and enlightened him."

Oh the bravado has totally left her now.

"He's been blackmailing me," she mumbles, "and....and I thought he must have told you where the photos were."

"You come in here to my shop, lock the door and stand there with not a shred of evidence, accusing me of stealing photos of you. I can assure you Mrs Smith I don't need to steal the photos."

"What do you mean by that?"

I pull open the drawer and hold up the close up photo of her gaping cunt.

"He has been selling them to me."

I put the photo back in the drawer.

I look up at him. His wrinkled old face turns into a sick smile, showing off his yellowing teeth, and the hairs sticking out of his nose.

"Who else has he been selling them too?"

"I don't think Tim would sell them to anyone else. I can find out just like that if you would want me to? All you have to do is ask, nicely."

He stares behind me again for some reason. I glance behind me.

"My god you've been staring in that mirror, every time I come in here, you're always looking in it."

"Yes my dear, I can see your house from here. When I notice you heading this way, I arrange the mirror like it is now, and then when you leave, I put it back over by the side. I'll let you into a secret. I originally used it for spying on the kids from the school, so I can catch the little bastards stealing, but to be honest, I much prefer the reflection I'm looking at now."

He walks out from behind his counter.

"Now, you asked if I wanted the same as Tim earlier. Mrs Smith, let's go through to the room out the back, and I promise not to tell your husband about your affair."

The defeat in her eyes is a delight.

"And the envelope?" she asks almost apologetically.

I move a little closer to her.

"As soon as I'm able, I'll destroy it."

"So you have got it. Tim told you, didn't he; he told you it was on my coffee table?"

I smile at her, and hold out my hand.

"Come now Sylvia, 15 minutes and it will be all over."

She stands bent over within her face in the seat of my armchair. I'm knelt behind her with my nose rubbing across her tights and panties. She whimpers and shakes, as my tongue pushes against anus. My hands slowly stroke up the backs of her trembling thighs. I make a lust filled groan into her underwear, which has her gasping in disgust.

She shrieks as I rip open her tights. I pull them wide watching them tear, until it is just her panties covering her delightful ass. I let her feel my hands roving slowly over the silky material covering her ass. My fingers go in the waist band of her panties, and I wait a few seconds, just letting her know what is coming. I yank them down in one quick movement, watching her lovely white bum wobble. I press my nose against her ass, and then trail my tongue in the gap. She's whimpering and shaking and I think trying to hold back from cursing at me. I see the wetness my tongue has left.

"Stand up straight Sylvia."

I do as he says. His hands are on my hips, and he pulls one and pushes the other. I turn like he wants. He rips the front of my tights, down my thighs. I shudder as his lips kiss my pussy through my panties. Why doesn't he just get on with it, why is he making me suffer like this?

My pussy is nearly exposed to him. My panties are down a little but not enough to show him what is between my legs. I closed my eyes tight, as I feel his nose moving sideways, back and forth, through my exposed pubic hair. Why can't this horrible man just get on with it? Ever since this started I've been so close to running out. I've made myself stay knowing he will send the envelope to the school if I don't.

I look down at him and realise that is a huge mistake. His bald head is disgusting, with a few hairs combed over from the side. His pasty white arms look like they haven't seen the sun for years, as he kneels there in an awful string vest. I shriek again as he wrenches my panties down. He groans as he sees my pussy for the first time, well for the first time which isn't on one of those sick photos.

"So lovely, so pink," he mumbles to himself.

His lips cover my pussy, and he starts snorting like some pig. I can't stand it anymore. I push his head feeling the sweaty wrinkles on my fingers. I lay down grabbing a cushion off the chair to put behind my head.

"Well, get on with it," I hiss.

His fingers frantically fumble with his trousers. He pushes them down grinning excitedly at me. He moves between my legs and I feel his cock go in me. My eyes are screwed shut and I won't open them until he is finished, but I've still got the vision of his flaring nostrils which two bushes growing out of them. I feel what's left of his hair, on my face. The strands of hair taunt me, tickling over my skin as he jerks. He's kissing my cheek now with trembling closed lips. Luckily he doesn't seem to have much between his legs, I can barely feel it, but I can feel it, and that is horrid. I hope it drops off, I hope it withers and shrinks, until one day he looks between his legs, and the little greasy worm he hides in his pants, has gone.

His face is buried in my neck. I can feel his lips kissing my soft skin. His hair still slides over my face, my lips, my cheek and my nose. I open my eyes and look up at the ceiling, only his grunting which each pathetic stab of his cock makes me shut them again. I find myself trying to feel his cock, it sounds insane, but it takes my mind off the feel of his lips and hair, and now the drool, which is trickling down my neck from his open and gasping mouth.

Sharp jabs and gasping signal the end of him fucking me. He is still and lays in me. I push and shove him until he is out of me, I don't want him savouring this, and I want out of here.

He gets up pulling his trousers up. What little hair he has left is like a clown's, all over the place. His red face is still showing signs of his exertions.

He throws me a towel, which is laughable, until I realise a small cock doesn't mean a small amount of cum. He smiles like he has notice my shock. I grab the towel and hold it between my legs, and stumble off in search of the toilet.

I didn't even think about him wearing a condom, and now I've got the ghastly thought of him coming in me. I pull the zips down on the inside of my boots, and take them off, and then I pull what's left of my tights off. I don't even want my panties, because he has slobbered all over them.

I move back to the lounge and the vilest sight greets me. He stands there washing his cock with a wet flannel. It's not me seeing his cock for the first time, it is like he wants me off of him, and I find that perversely funny.

I go through to his shop and pick a pack of American tan tights off the rack. I breeze past him and lock myself in the toilet and put them on. I come out of the toilet and now I have to ask him, beg him, to destroy the envelope. I have to appeal to his better side, if indeed he has one.

"You will destroy that envelope, and the photos you have, won't you?"

"As soon as I am able to my dear." he says, with a sickly grin.

"What the hell does that mean?" I snap, wrenching my skirt out of his hand.

His grin annoys me so much I can't be bothered with him any more. I smooth my skirt down and something is missing. I look around the floor.

"Where is the safety pin?" I hiss.

He holds it up and then licks it with a revolting grin on his face.

"I thought it was just for show, but it appears to keep the flap closed."

"You insipid little man," I hiss, "I don't expect to have to pay for the groceries either."

I leave the shop holding my skirt closed and walk home.

The first window

It's been five years since I first saw Sylvia. Seeing her now with her kid walking up the road still makes my heart leap. She still wears short skirts, and still looks as sexy as ever. Her old man left her a few months after she started teaching at the school.

"Mum, I've just seen Mrs Smith."

"Oh yes your first crush. Don't look so shocked Steve, Adam and I could see it a mile off."

"You won't tell Carol will you?"

Mum laughs, "Not if you don't want me too. How is your wife?"

"Carol's good, I love her a lot."

"She looks like Sylvia, is that why you picked her?" she laughs again.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers
12