All Comments on 'Windows Bk. 01 Ch. 06'

by SylviaG

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 2 years ago

A great ending. It's priceless that our narrator never even looked inside the envelope, after having kept it for years. I'm sure Sylvia loves and cherishes her children, no matter how disgusting and reprehensible the father is, and I hope she finds a good life teaching somewhere else in the UK. However, I suspect that once a victim, always a victim, and she'll have more misadventures somewhere else. Am I right? One thing is for sure: She'll always be sexy. She can't help it; it's her nature. The world is a cruel place. Beautiful writing in your stories, and this series is a treasure. Congratulations! Your fan, JB PS: Five stars, of course!

Married_Man_63Married_Man_63almost 2 years ago

I was a little saddened, I would have liked Sylvia to get more enjoyment out of things, but I guess that's just male fantasy. All the men played a part in her sad story by choice or stupidity, but ultimately by pandering to their own selfish wants.

A very well written and observed series.

mia_deniermia_denieralmost 2 years ago

Hi Sylvia, don't know if you read this, but your emails are bouncing back.

mia_deniermia_denieralmost 2 years ago

Yes, they come back to me, from the email you gave me

mia_deniermia_denieralmost 2 years ago

Sorry Sylvia, I still get error messages. It is a 500 error, that could mean your mailbox is overquota.

Too bad, really would love to have a conversation

Final-Recipient:rfc822;

Action:failed

Status:5.0.0

mia_deniermia_denieralmost 2 years ago

Hi Sylvia, I used another email account and got the same message " 550 5.2.1 The email account that you tried to reach is disabled."

Maybe you could register a gmail or any other mail accout and send me your new email address. This is the last option I see :-) Mia

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous