Windows Bk. 01 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mum, why did Sylvia's husband leave her?"

"Well, that baby wasn't his, he couldn't have children. Sylvia told me all about it."

"So who is the father then?"

"You'll never guess, it was Mr Todd, the shop keeper, he's dead now of course."

"Christ, what the hell was she doing sleeping with him?"

"Apparently, he had some sort of hold over her. Don't say a word about it, she carried on bravely, and she's still teaching at the school. Oh speaking of school, there are some things I found in your bedroom. Some old school stuff, do you want it or should I throw it out?"

"Nah, I'll take it, it'll give Carol a laugh."

I walk to the door and look back at mum.

"Did you ever tell Sylvia I had a crush on her?"

She chuckles, "I didn't have to, she told me when I showed her your wedding photos that you watched her with big puppy eyes. I asked her if I should say anything, but she said not to as you are all grown up now. She said you looked handsome in your army uniform, and Carol was a lucky girl."

"God you're making me blush."

"I know," mum replies and smiles.

I look through the stuff in the carrier bag as I walk past Sylvia's house. I still get goose bumps on the rare occasions I'm round this way. I stop and look at the bush I hid behind, it's old and withered now. The door opens and I get the same rush I did back then. Sylvia bends and picks her daughter up. To my delight I see Sylvia's short skirt rise at the back. She hasn't got panties on under her tights. She turns round and our eyes meet. I wave to her, she half smiles like she knows my mum has told me she knew I fancied her. I feel my heart thumping and my face redden like it did when I was young. I walk on.

I look back and watch Sylvia from further down the road putting her daughter in the backseat of the car. Her black skirt rises gain, and I see the seam of her tights perfectly aligned with her ass crack. I'm not the only one watching her. The odd job man Tim walking her way. He is huge now with a bald head. I watch him pinch her ass. She jumps up and curses him, and then gets in the driver's side, and passes me in her car.

I near the post box and slip the letter in which is addressed to primary school. It's the letter which had the quote in from Tim, I think. It's been 5 years since then, and I'm imagining the faces of the people who open it, wondering what it's all about.

Tim is still grinning about pinching her ass as he nears me at the post box. As he passes my fist smashes into his nose. He doubles up clutching his face as blood runs through his fingers. He swears at me, but now I'm the one walking with a smile. I finally got to punch him like I wanted to numerous times when I was a kid, for the way he used to touch Sylvia. Being in the army for four years has built me up physically. Okay it wasn't right hitting him, but I tell myself that was the younger Steve slipping back in time for a split second.

Three months later.

"Hi mum, guess what Carol's pregnant."

She cries, laughs, and gets all excited down the phone. She goes on about knitting things and buying baby clothes.

"So what's new with you and Adam?"

"Nothing much, we're off to one of Jenny's parties, so I should get ready. Oh something weird happened not long ago. Sylvia, you're crush, moved away a couple of weeks ago. The school sacked her."

"What for?"

"It was something to do with someone sending the school dirty photos of her from a few years back."

"Jesus, poor Sylvia, anyway got to go Carol's calling me, bye mum."

I put the phone down, and wish I had had the chance to see photos of Sylvia, naked.

The end

12