Windows Ch. 02

Story Info
Jill's second taste.
3.6k words
2.44
16.5k
16

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,049 Followers

It's been two weeks since Collin french kissed my girlfriend. My disturbing sexual dreams keep happening and it's always something new.

When Jill snuck over to my room that night, it was the first time I told her of my constant nightmares. I know it was just a dream, but what if...what if they are future "events" of my life.

I get out of bed and yawn. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, as I made my way to the bathroom to relief myself and shower.

As I stand in the shower, I sighed. Today is yet another day where Collin will torment me and boast about french kissing Jill. But despite him boasting about kissing her, he hasn't physically tormented me.

So I tell myself that it was a good thing, but it's really not. I don't like the idea of Jill using her body to make him stop bullying me.

I just can't stand how he keeps goading about "getting her good and ready" for him.

I told Jill this and she brushes it off.

"He can keep dreaming," she told me at lunch, "because hell will freeze over before THAT happens."

She then kisses my cheek and grips my thigh tenderly.

"You are the only guy I want to have sex with," she whispered in my ear, "so don't pay attention to what that asshole says okay?"

I nod my head as we ate next to each other.

Ignore him she said.

How can I ignore what he said about her? As her boyfriend, I shouldn't allow him to disrespect her like that. Not at all.

Maybe I'll confront him after school lets put. Finally stand up to him.

At least that was what I thought.

As school ended and everyone walked to their lockers, I boldly walked up to Collin as he was chatting up a cheerleader.

"Collin we need to talk," I said loudly.

He turns to acknowledge me. Some kids stopped to listen.

"Well look at you." he lets out a chuckle. "Acting all tough now? Fine."

I clench and unclench my fists. I feel so nervous. My heart was pounding in my chest. I swallow hard.

"I know what this is about Jack," he said, "and frankly I don't care in the slightest."

"I'm tired of your shit!" I said loudly, "Tired of you always fucking picking on me. Tired of your total disrespect towards Jill!"

"Is that all?" he said, "Because I got better things to do than listen to your bitching."

The cheerleader next to him giggles.

"Leave Jill alone!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Not going to happen," he said, "I meant what I said. I will milk that slut for all she's worth before claiming her as my trophy."

The next felt like it was happening in slow motion. I balled up my fist and punched him right in the jaw. He then smiles widely and picked me up by my shirt.

"You must really like me don't you?" he snarled, "Oh this is going to feel so fucking good!"

He then threw me against a row of lockers. People were crowding around us, as he pulled me to the ground and began pummeling me. I try my best to block every blow, but it didn't help.

"You reap what you sow!" I told myself.

Still doesn't make it right.

"You struck first," the voice continued, "it wasn't even a solid punch. Pathetic."

Because I'm weak. I'll always be weak.

I felt hot tears run down my face as Collin continued punching me.

"Are you fucking crying?" laughed a voice to my left, "Wow what a fucking pussy!"

"What a fucking loser!" said another.

I began to lose consciousness afterwards. When I came to, I was in the nurse's office. Mom was at her desk writing something and Jill was sitting in the far corner. I groan and try to sit up. I end up coughing. Everything hurts. Mom pivets in her seat and rushes to me, same as Jill.

Both looked on the verge of tears and yet also...angry?

"Do you know what you just did?!" asked mom in a stern voice.

"Mom I-" I began to say.

"DO YOU?!" she repeated.

She then sighed.

"I don't even know what to say to you right now," her voice cracked, "I'm...so...so disappointed in you Jack!"

She then gets up to leave the room.

I look at Jill now. Her face was a mess. Angry tears run down her face.

"Why didn't you listen to me?" she asked.

"Jill-" I started to say.

"WHY?" she said hitting her fist against the cot, "WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN TO ME!?"

"He was badmouthing you!" I said, "Saying such disgusting stuff about you!"

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHAT COLLIN THINKS ABOUT ME!" she yelled, "HE'S JUST AN ASSHOLE."

She sobs loudly.

"Why don't you trust me?" she said, "Do you hate me or something? Was this because I kissed him?"

She doesn't know about the video that Collin sent me.

"No never!" I said, "I can never hate you!"

"Then why didn't you listen to me?" she said looking at me with red eyes.

"I..I was just trying to stand up to him!" I said getting upset now.

"Calm down!" a voice in my head said.

No fuck that! I will tell her.

"I'm tired of having you always having to stand up for me." I said, "I should be the one doing that for you!"

"The reason I know about the kiss," I continued, "was because Collin sent me a video of it."

I fish my phone out of my front pocket and hand it to her. Jill opens up my text messages.

"What message?" she asked angrily tossing my phone back at me, "There's nothing there!"

I look at my text messages and sure enough, it was gone. Same as the video.

"No fucking way!" I said, "It was right there as clear as day. He sent me the video of him french kissing you!"

"That still doesn't excuse you hitting him and saying those nasty things about his mom!" Jill said countering my yelling.

She then gets up.

"You're lucky Collin isn't going to press charges against you!" Jill said.

She then sighs.

"Now I need to go talk to him AGAIN," she spat at me, "and smooth things over."

"Jill please-" I said.

"I'm through talking," she said, "I need some air.."

She then slams the door behind her. Mom came back in a few minutes later. She looked pissed now.

"Mom-" I began.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" she said coldly.

I sigh and cradle my aching head in my hands.

"You are so fucking lucky he decided to not press charges against you Jack," mom said.

"He's the one who started it!" I said

She slaps my face.

"Don't you dare raise your voice to me!" she said.

"Jill's talking to him right now Jack," she continued, "trying to smooth things over."

"He was badmouthing her!" I whinned, "I had to protect her dignity."

"Who cares if he was!" she said.

"You could've gotten seriously hurt if a teacher didn't pull him off you!" she continued.

Jill came in a second later followed by Collin who appeared to be upset.

"Tell her what you told me," Jill said.

"He came up accusing me of trying to steal his girlfriend," Collin said.

"Accusing you?" mom asked sheepishly.

Collin nodded his head.

"Then started saying such awful stuff about my mom after that," he added.

"Your mom?" mom said.

"She died a few years ago." he continued, "My dad remarried two years ago."

"I'm so sorry to hear that," mom said softly.

"It's fine," Collin said.

"If I may ask," mom said softly, "what sort of things did Jack say about your mom?"

"That she was a slut and a bitch," Collin said.

Mom sighed heavily and rubbed her temples.

"I'm so sorry my son said that about your mom Collin," mom said, "I never raised him to be like that."

Mom then cleared her throat and turned to face me.

"Is there something you want to say?" she said sternly.

"He's lying!" I said, "I never said that!"

"Jack Switherson," mom said coldly.

When she said my name like that, it meant trouble.

"It's the truth!" I said, "I only told him to leave Jill alone. He then spouted off that he was going to milk her for all she's worth before claiming her as a trophy."

"Witnesses said the same thing Collin said Jack," mom said, "you came up accusing him of trying to steal Jill from you and then said awful things about his mom."

"You have to believe me!" I whinned, "I never said that. PLEASE!"

Mom sighs.

"You are grounded young man!" mom said sternly, "Provoking a fight is bad enough. Now this?!"

"You reap what you sow," said the voice in my head.

"But I'm telling you I didn't say anything about his mom!" I started to get upset.

Jill walks out of the office in a bit of a huff. Mom goes after her. Leaving both Collin and me alone. He snickers.

"Just you wait Jack," he said with a smirk, "by this time next month-I'll be fucking her."

He then turns to leave the office laughing.

Mom drove me home a bit later. She didn't say a thing to me the whole way. Once we got home, she turned to look at me.

"I'm so disappointed in you Jack," she said, "I know you don't like him and frankly neither does me or Jill. But you can't go around saying such awful things about his mom or pick fights with people bigger than you!"

"Whatever," I said and slammed the car door behind me.

I get to my room and slam the door behind me. Throwing myself down on my bed. I'm fuming. Once again Collin got away, while I got punished. Yes I threw the first punch, but he deserved it! If I was more fit, guaranteed I would've won that fight.

I tried texting Jill for a bit, but it seemed like she was ignoring me.

Colllin's taunt kept playing in my head all night as I laid in bed.

"Milk her for all that slut is worth before claiming her as my trophy."

And.

"I'll be fucking her this time next month."

That's right, prom is next month. Jill and I planned on having sex afterwards in a hotel room.

I tried calling Jill again, and this time she picked up.

"What?" she spat, "Can't you tell that I don't want to talk to you right now."

"Jill please listen," I began, "it's about prom and our promise."

"What about it?" she asked.

"We should have sex right now instead," I said hoping she'll understand.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?" she yelled in my ear, "YOU SERIOUSLY WANT TO HAVE SEX AFTER YOU JUST SAID SUCH AWFUL STUFF ABOUT COLLIN'S MOM AND PICKED A FIGHT WITH HIM?"

"Collin said he was going-" I tried to say.

"WELL MAYBE I SHOULD!" she spat, "CLEARLY YOU DON'T TRUST ME AND KEEP HAVING NIGHTMARES ABOUT ME FUCKING HIM!"

"Y-You wouldn't Jill," I begged.

"Try me!" she then hung up.

I couldn't sleep at all that night. I didn't want to dream about what Jill threatened.

"Jack get up it's past noon!" came my mom's voice outside my door.

I get out of bed groggily. I was sleep deprived and looked it. I opened my door and saw mom standing outside it arms folded.

"I just got off the phone with Jill just a bit ago," she said, "can you explain why you said that to Jill?"

"Why did you ask her to have sex with you?" mom continued, "After everything you did yesterday, why did you ask something so...perverse?"

"Collin told me he was going to-" I began.

"She was crying you know," mom added, "she loves you and yet it seems like you don't."

I hung my head.

"She also asked me to tell you that she wants a break," mom said, "to think things over."

She then pushes past me into my room and yanks out my game console. Bundling all the cords around it and left.

"These will be in my room," mom said, "maybe you think twice before getting such a ass and a jerk."

She then went to her room and slams her door.

That weekend was the worst point in my life.

I had my phone, but I couldn't call anyone. Couldn't play on my game console, because mom had it in her room.

"You reap what you sow," I told myself.

I fucked up. I get it-I fucked up!

"Jill loves you and yet you don't fully trust her!" the voice said, "Your mom loves you and yet you don't tell her about these dreams you have."

They wouldn't understand!

"What happens next is your own fucking fault!" the voice added.

Mom wouldn't understand the dreams I've been having lately.

"Your own fault," I told myself.

Come monday morning and I go down for breakfast. Mom sits at the table sipping on her coffee.

"Morning," I said.

"Morning," she said back.

I pour myself a bowl of fruit loops and sit down across from her.

"I need to tell you something mom," I said as I ate.

"What is it?" she asked.

I took a deep breath.

"Well?" she said.

"I've been having these nightmares lately." I began.

"Gee I wonder why?" mom said sarcastically.

"It's been about Jill," I continued.

"Don't want to hear it," she said.

"And about you," I finished.

She turns to look at me. A mixture of shock and disgust all rolled into one.

"You dream about me?" she asked, "What fuck is wrong with you?"

"In the nightmares I have," I began, "I'm always watching you or Jill get taken from me by Collin."

"I don't want to hear it," she said, "That's just sick. I am your mother! I don't belong to you!"

"Get ready to leave in three minutes," she gets up from the table and leaves the dining room.

At school, everybody was snickering at me. I walk up to my locker and found Jill there. She was just placing her bookbag into it as I opened mine.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

"..."

"You still mad?" I asked again.

"You think!" she spat coldly, "You basically asked me to fuck you after you got into a fight with Collin and lost. On top of that, you said such awful things about his mom too."

She then slams her locker shut and turns to face me.

"Oh I forgot to tell you," she said, "I'm seeing Collin after school again."

"Why?" I asked in confusion.

"Because HE asked me to that's why!" she said in annoyance.

"That still doesn't answer my question Jill!" I said in retort.

She just walks off, ignoring me. I hit my fist against my locker and hurt my knuckle.

For the rest of the day, Jill avoided me like the plague. Lunch time, I sat alone. As Jill ate with a few of her club members. Mom was the same way. She wouldn't listen to me when I tried to explain myself.

Finally school ended for the day and I became worried. I saw Jill get into Collin's car and they both drove off the school property. Meanwhile I had to wait for my mom to get out of a teacher's meeting.

Once that was over with, we headed to mom's SUV and got in. The drive home was silent as well.

"Jill's still mad at me," I said.

"You think she wouldn't be after what you asked her?" replied mom coldly, "She loves you Jack. But it's like you don't really love her back."

"I do!" I said in a squeaky voice, "She is the best thing to happen to me."

"Actions speak louder Jack," said mom.

When we got home, I immediately went up to my room. Threw my backpack on the floor and laid on my bed sighing.

"Why is this happening to me?" I asked myself.

Suddenly my phone vibrated in my pocket. I fish it out and flipped the screen open. It was a video clip from a unknown number, along with a text.

"Your girl really knows how to use her mouth Jack," it read, "here's proof."

I played the video. In it, both him and Jill were sitting on a couch in a spacious living room. Probably his house no doubt. As I thought that, Collin pulled Jill into a kiss. A long one at that. Like the one he gave her two weeks ago.

As they french kiss, he takes her hand and places it on his crotch.

Her eyes widen in shock and she shakes her head no. He then unzips his jeans and pulls them down to his ankles. Showing her and me a very large and thick 10inch cock.

Jill's eyes grow wide and she mouths "holy shit!"

She looks back at his face, as if not believing what she was seeing.

He then grabs her hand and guides it to his shaft. She probably knew what he wanted and again shook her head.

"This is the price you got to pay to keep him safe now," said Collin.

"How about if I kiss you instead?" suggested a flustered Jill, "You can kiss me for as long as you want!"

"Tell you what," he countered "if you kiss the tip, I'll think about it."

Jill looked at his cock, then got on her knees and got between his toned thighs. Then very reluctantly and slowly lowered her face toward it. Once her lips touched his tip, he pushes her mouth down his shaft. He grunts as Jill struggles for air.

"You know you want this!" he said, "So just relax that fucking jaw!"

He releases his grip on her head and Jill came up for air coughing. Drool was trailing down her dimpled chin.

"You are a fucking asshole!" she said angrily.

He laughs and watches as Jill goes back down. This time though, she started licking his shaft and head. Her left hand roams to his meaty sack and squeezes it gently. He leans his head back and moans.

"I gotta say Jill," said Collin, "you sure know how to use your mouth."

She looks at him, as she stops sucking his cock.

"You must love that thick salami," he continued, "I bet Jack doesn't have half of what I got."

Jill shrugs her shoulders, then pops his dick from her mouth. It was coated in a thick layer of saliva. She coughs afterwards.

"I wouldn't know," she said as she strokes his fat cock, "we never got up to that part in our relationship."

She was right though, the only intimate thing we did was hold hands and snuggle. Yet here she is, on her knees sucking Collin's cock.

She glances at the clock to her left.

"We should really hurry this up," she said, "my mom will be home in ten minutes."

Wait, why did Jill say that? Does that mean that...this was at her place?

Collin shakes his head and sighs.

"I wonder if your mom would a better job," he said feigning boredom, "or his."

"Y-you wouldn't!" she said.

"Then prove it!" he ordered, "Give me a satisfactory blowjob and I won't touch either of them."

She goes back down and began sucking his cock with eagerness.

"Yeah just like that!" he moaned, "Work that jaw. Suck me!"

She pushes him deep into her mouth and began swallowing. He grunts in approval.

"Yeah just like that!" he said, "Suck me sloppy!"

Jill renewed her technique. This time sucking on his tip, as she stroked his shaft. Running her tongue along it, as she moans.

Did...she appear to be enjoying it?

"You like sucking on my cock?" he asks.

She nods her head.

"How about I record this?" he holds his phone towards her face.

She stares at him in disbelief. Then gave him a "you better not show anyone!" look.

"Just for my own use," he said as if reading her mind.

She continues to stare at the camera. Her eyes locked with mine as her head bobbed up and down. Up and down.

I felt a pang of jealousy. Jill never did this for me. I mean...after all, we are waiting til prom. So maybe this is a good thing?

No, it's not! She's acting like a whore! A slut! Someone I don't recognize anymore.

Collin moans. Jill stopped sucking him and pops his cock from her mouth.

"You close bad boy?" she said sensing his coming orgasm.

She started jerking him off fast now, as he lets out another moan.

"Good," she said, "cum for me! Cum in my mouth!"

She places her open mouth over his tip and began sucking him again. Collin moans a third time.

She runs her hands down his muscular legs, as Collin jolts forward. He held her head still, as her cheeks ballooned out. Jill swallows, before her cheeks ballooned out again. He drops his phone on the couch cushion, as he fills her mouth for the third time.

Afterwards, she pops his cock from her mouth. A drop of his cum lands on her lips, as she licks it up. Then stares at him lustfully.

"Yummy," she said as she licked her lips.

He pulls up his jeans and sits back down on the couch. They share one last kiss before the video ended.

A few minutes later, I got a text from Jill.

"Problem solved-AGAIN." she said, "Collin will leave you alone for good now. DON'T FUCK UP THIS SECOND CHANCE!"

She says that, but I could only picture her lips wrapped around Collin's massive cock and swallowing his gunk.

I feel sick, as I turned off my phone and went to bed. Completely forgetting about my homework.

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,049 Followers