All Comments on 'Windows Ch. 02'

by Asperger27

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
greg50greg50about 2 years ago

Game over bitch.

Jill is gone.

greg50greg50about 2 years ago

Why was the mom so quick to believe Colin over her son?

Are they already fucking?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story!

Realdeal123Realdeal123about 2 years ago

Where others commented disappear to?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've liked many of your stories, but in this one the mother and gf are so annoying and unpleasant that it doesn't feel like the bully is stealing something precious from the main character. It feels more like he's doing him a favor, which obviously undermines the impact a netorare story for me.

Asperger27Asperger27about 2 years agoAuthor

I had to get rid of the other comments, because the guy was harassing me on my Yahoo account and his feedback was reconstructive. Very hurtful.

Working on Ch.03. Jill's mom will be the first woman out of the three to have sex with Collin. Jill watches

Realdeal123Realdeal123about 2 years ago

@Author Asperger27

Btw, no offense but Jack's mom and Jill are utterly ridiculous especially Jack's mom who seems to COMPLETELY forget how Collin bullying her son so far and believe his words like gospel and being hostile against her son all the times to the point of being one dimensional and super annoying, Can you add a twist where Jack finally snap and do his worst to live up to his Mom's 'expectation' and make everyone living hell...at least that would make plot look more new and fresh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

hmmm... Jill gives him a blowjob, her mom will have sex with him in the next chapter... I guess that means that Jack's mom will get sodomized in chapter 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dear Asperberegr u need to seriously have urself checked out!! Pse don’t be around your kids till ur u healthy obsession with incest is cleared!!!or atleast get a divorcee nA drive custody of ur kids to ur wife! I worry for them with u as a dad!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsperger27@Asperger27
Due to my old account being hacked, I switched over to my new email account. If anyone has questions or story suggestions, please write to my new email address As always, thanks for supporting me on this site as a literotica writer/author these past 9 years. It means alot to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Windows Ch. 01 Previous Part
Windows Series Info