Windows Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to.

---------------------------------------------

Walking to the Nurse's office, I felt nervous. I know mom's trust in me has dropped to zero at this point. But I had to tell her about Collin's plan to fuck her. His plan to violate her ass.

When I walked to the door, I heard talking inside. Sounded like two people talking. I opened the door, as stealthfully as I can.

"I don't know what's gotten into Jack lately," mom said.

"That makes two of us Ms. Swithsen," Jill said sighing, "and now Jack's made it even more worse on both of us!"

Mom looks at her quizzingly.

"Is this about...two nights ago?" asked mom, "I'm no therapist like your mom, but that has got to be upsetting to you."

"You mean about my mom fucking my boyfriend's bully?" Jill said, "Or the fact Collin is demanding I call him...daddy now."

"I...didn't know he is making you say that," mom said consolingly, "but what I meant was Jack spying on them that night."

"Jack...was watching?" asked Jill, "I didn't know mom had Collin over until sunday morning. That's when I...caught them in the kitchen."

"Well according to his phone when Janet brought him to my office," mom said, "Jack stood outside your house filming the living room. Which...so happens to be where your mom was having sex with...Collin."

"Why was Jack at my house?" asked Jill.

"Because he wanted to tell your mom about Collin bullying him," mom said, "he apparently said you told your mom about saturday night."

"I told her about Collin being a sleazeball and a womanizer," Jill said, "and also about Jack's behavior too."

"That's not exactly how your mom said it," mom said, "Janet said you told her that you were happy she was having fun with Collin."

"She did huh," Jill said.

"Yeah and that you told her to sound like you were upset with what you told her in the bathroom." mom continued, "So that Jack can think you told her about Collin."

"Yeah didn't happen," Jill said, "didn't know Collin was there until Sunday morning. I yelled at her and threatened to move over here to get away from her."

"What stopped you?" mom asked.

"Collin," Jill said, "he told me that I had no right to be upset about them dating now. Then very bluntly told me, that he would tell Jack about the deal I made with him. While he was fucking my mom on the table in our dining room"

"Was the deal...that secret?" mom asked.

"Not secret," Jill said, "more like degrading. He stole my first kiss, made me give him a...blowjob in my living room and now is sleeping with my mom."

"Was that the deal you made with him?" mom asked.

Jill nods her head.

"Jack doesn't know about it," Jill said.

"He won't know about it either!" mom said, "Your secret is safe with me Jill."

Except...I do know about all of it. Collin made sure about that.

"So what else did you want to tell me?" asked mom, "you know you can always trust me Jill."

I had to tell mom. Warn her about Collin's plsn to fuck her ass. I had to act fast. Mom's diginity was on the line. I grabbed the knob and pulled it all the way open and pretended to just walk inside.

"Mom need to warn you!" I said acting like I was out of breath.

She nearly jumps out of her swiveling chair, then glares at me.

"Damnit Jack!" she said, "My office isn't a meeting place for you! Now what is it?!"

"It's about Collin," I said.

"What about him!?" she asked.

Jill cuts me off before I could speak.

"I think what Jack is trying to say is that he lost a bet against Collin during lunch Ms. Swithsen," Jill said.

Mom narrows her eyes at me.

"A bet?" she asked repeating the word, "On what?"

"Not what." Jill said, "Who."

"Then who did Jack lose a bet on?" mom asked.

Jill sighs then looks at me.

"Do you want me to say it or should I?" she asked.

"Who damnit?!" mom repeated her question.

"You," Jill said.

Mom looks at me in horror and total disgust.

"The condition was that if Jack could knock Collin on his as within four hits," Jill continued, "he'd leave Jack alone and not bother him again."

"And if he lost?" mom asked.

"Collin would...would take you as his prize." Jill said, "Mostly having his way with your ass."

"My what?" mom asked shocked.

"Your ass," Jill said, "and I saw the whole thing play out too."

Mom didn't respond for a good minute. Probably taking in all that information she just heard.

"How...did it play out?" mom asked.

"Jack lost." Jill said.

Mom takes a deep breath. I could tell that she was pissed beyond reason right now.

"So...you came to warn me about Collin winning the bet?" mom asked.

I nod my head. The tension was thick. I gulp.

"When we get home," mom continued, "I want your computer, your game system and your tv out of your room. Am I clear!?"

"Y-yes mom," I said.

"I'm too upset to even talk to you right now!" mom said, "Get the fuck out of my office!"

"Mom I'm s-sorry!" I squeaked.

She scoffs.

"Sorry?" mom said, "You don't get to be sorry! You brought this all on yourself Jack! Don't even get me started on how fucking stupid that was to bet your own mother! Am I that worthless to you?"

"Of course not," I said.

"Clearly I am!" mom said, "Because only a fucking idiot would bet his own mother."

She then breaks down and starts crying.

"I'm so so so disappointed in you Jack." she said, "Disappointed beyond words to describe how upset I am at you."

I look at Jill, she shakes her head at me and sighs.

"I told you not to accept," Jill said, "but did you listen to me? Noooooo! You went ahead and did anyways."

Jill then gets up and touches mom's shoulder consolingly as she passes her. Then walks out of the office.

I then turn to leave mom's office.

Yeah this was the part that broke me mentally. Because this could've been avoided if I had just refused that bet.

That stupid fucking bet. I shouldn't have accepted it!

But I did anyways like an total fucking idiot. Now my mom doesn't trust me, my girlfriend is disgusted by me and my girlfriend's mom is fucking the guy who bullies me.

-------------------------------------------

It's been a few days now, and mom still refuses to acknowledge me at school. Same as Jill. At home, I sit in my room all day.

That night, mom knocks on my door and walks in. She had her arms folded over her chest.

"Well I'm leaving soon," she said, "I'm going to Collin's house to talk him out of this stupid bet you made with him."

I couldn't say anything. Because I knew she had every right to be upset with me.

"So until I get back," she continued, "you can watch tv downstairs in the living room."

I thanked her and watched her big bubble butt. sway out of my room and disappear around the corner.

I just hope she'll be okay. Because...mom's ass is literally on the line here.

----------------------------------------------

I sat in the living room watching tv, when mom descended the stairs wearing tight blue jeans and a blouse. She slips into her shoes, and then grabs her car keys.

"Okay I'm off now," she said.

She then walks to the front door and opens it. Her big bubble butt disappears from my view, when the door shuts behind her. I heard her car start up a few seconds later and then pull out of the driveway.

Once I was sure that she was gone, I went to her room and snooped around for my PS5 and my laptop. When I didn't find either, I decided to just find my phone. I found it in mom's personal nightstand. I said personal, because she had some stuff in there that I shoudn't be seeing. Yet I am. I'm seeing three dildos of different lengths and shapes, lube and also...some big round beads on a string.

Remembering that mom is very...particular with her things, I decided on not taking my phone out. I then closed the drawer and left her bedroom. Trying my best to forget what I saw.

--------------------------------------------

The movie I watched was rather boring and I kept dosing off during it. When it was over, I went into the kitchen and made myself dinner. Which consisted of leftovers from the previous night. After loading my plate and placing it in the mircowave, I returned to the living room and found a action movie that was just about to start.

I was maybe three to four minutes into the movie, when the mircowave went off. I then got up to retrieve my food. Afterwards, I returned to the living room and watched the rest of that action movie I found. It took about an hour to finish. By then, I had finished my dinner and was just starting to get drowsy again. I decided afterwards, to return to my room and crash on my bed.

Luckily no dreams came that night.

----------------------------------------------------

It must have been around 1am, when I heard mom's car pull into the driveway. I then heard her enter the house and close the door quietly behind her. Then walk softly towards the stairs and began climbing them. Her footsteps stop right outside my door, then she continued to her room and closed the door behind her.

Why was the meeting with Collin so late? Surely he didn't...but I dared not say it. Because....mom isn't like that.

The next morning, I found mom sitting quietly at the table drinking a cup of coffee. She looked rather stiff and solemn. Like she didn't get a good night's sleep or perhaps slept wrong.

"Morning mom," I said.

"Morning Jack," mom said flatly.

She adjusts her posture in her chair and winces slightly.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Oh so now you are acting concerned for me?" she said and scoffs, "I'm fine so drop it!"

"I understand you're still upset with me," I began to say.

"I SAID DROP IT JACK!" she yells.

I knew not to press it further, but something was definitely wrong. She then spoke a few seconds later.

"Just so you know," mom said as if changing the subject, "the talk with Collin went without issue. He even agreed to drop the bet too."

"So Collin?" I asked.

"Won't harass you ever again," she said.

There was silence again. I had to ask her if Collin did anything.

"So Collin...he didn't try to...you know," I said.

Her eyes narrowed in disgust at what I just asked.

"Are you seriously fucking asking if he attempted to have sex with me?!" mom said.

"N-No!" I stammered out.

"Because it sounds to me like you were thinking he did!" she continued, "How fucking stupid can you be to think that Jack?"

Her comment stung, because I knew that it was true. Mom would never allow it. Then why did I think that? Was I hoping that he did? How fucking perverted of me!

Still though, I'm glad she managed to stop Collin from picking on me.

--------------------------------------------

"Jack get up!" called mom, "Time for school!"

I groggily get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom to wash my face. After washing my face and relieving myself in the toilet, I proceeded downstairs for breakfast. Where cold cereal awaited me. Not the sugary kind either, just plain regular cheerios.

"Remember that you are not allowed in my office at all." mom instructed, "Am I clear!"

I grumbled out a okay. Mom didn't have to repeat herself. She made it clear the first time she told me.

"Not good enough," she said and repeated, "I said am I clear!"

"Yes mom," I whinned.

"Good now finish up!" she said and waited for me by the front door.

When we got outside, again I saw Collin come out of Jill's house with Jill in tow. He kisses Ms. Janet before walking to his car. Jill gets in with him and for a brief moment, I saw his arm wrap around her shoulders. Then they pulled out of the driveway. Jilll waves goodbye to my mom, as they pass us, but totally ignored me.

We then got into mom's car. She then pulls out of the driveway and started driving down the street. I sat in the backseat, mom adjusts the rearview mirror to look at me.

"You're lucky Jill still loves you despite all the shit you did these past few weeks!" mom scolded.

"I know," I said.

"Do you?" she said, "Do you really understand that Jill would do ANYTHING to keep you safe? Same as me?"

I stare at my feet.

"If you did understand," mom said, "then how come you spat it back in our faces?"

I tried to speak, but mom raises her hand cutting me off.

"I don't need a bullshit answer," mom said.

The rest of the drive was in silence.

--------------------------------------------

When we arrived at the school, everybody avoided my gaze. Then the snickering and whispering started as I passed by. I get to my locker and found Jill placing her backpack in hers. She avoids eye contact with me.

"Morning...Jill," I said.

She doesn't answer.

"How was your weekend?" I asked.

"Like you actually care!" she spat, "I had to endure my mom fucking that....asshole all weekend!"

She sighs and slams her locker shut. Then walks away in a bit of a huff.

"So she still calls me an asshole huh?" said a voice from behind me.

"What do you want Collin?" I said, "To gloat? Didn't you do enough to me already?"

"Not gloat no. Came to offer you a peace offering," he said.

"What kind of peace offering?" I asked.

He hands me his phone. On the screen was a video.

"Hit play," he ordered.

I tapped play on the screen. In the video, Collin was in his living room as mom stood before him. This must be the day she went and saw him. Her arms folded over her chest. The camera angle, was from his point of view. Was he secretly recording their encounter?

"You know why I'm here don't you Collin?" mom said.

"Might be," he said coyly, "or I might not. Care to enlighten me?"

"I'm here to make sure you stop harassing my son," she explained, "and to make you drop that stupid bet you made with Jack too."

"A bet?" he said with a hint of a coy smile, "What kind of bet was it?"

"Y-You know damn well what the bet is!" she said.

He smirks.

"Oh you mean the one I made with your dipshit of a son?" he asked, "The one where I get to own your ass if he couldn't land me on mine?"

Mom sighs and nods.

"It's true that he was...stupid," mom said, "but there's no need to call him names!"

"He is what he is," Collin said, "a real man wouldn't put up with another trash-talking his girl or his mother."

He looks my mom up and down. Did I see her blush? He licks his lips.

"I know your type all to well now," Collin said, "you act all proper, but once I start unwrapping, your true self will come out to play."

He stares at her breasts.

"I don't have to put up with this bullshit!" mom said, "I'm leaving!"

"Now why would you do that?" Collin asked, "Aren't you going to make your case?"

"I did and you refuse to listen!" mom said.

"I AM listening," Collin said.

"Oh now you are?!" mom scoffed.

He stands up and makes advances towards her. Mom backs away from him, only to trap herself against the doorway and him. He grabs her arms with one hand and pins them above her head. Mom squirms under him.

"Let...me...go," she said coldly, "I'm only going to say this once."

"I will not," Collin said.

"This is rape!" she screamed, "What you are doing is rape!"

"But I haven't even touched you yet Ms. Swithsen," Colllin said coyly, "now how could this be rape huh?"

"I asked you to release me!" she said, "You are refusing to!

He chuckles.

"Release?" he asked, "Is that what you want?"

Mom nods her head.

"Yes," she said, "release me."

"Okay," he said.

Collin then plunges his mouth against hers. Mom was trying in vain to fight back. But it became useless, when she couldn't remove her arms from his grip.

"Not bad," he said breaking their kiss, "not bad at all."

He then lets go of mom's arms snd backs off a few inches from her. She was catching her breath and looked rather flushed in the face.

"I bet it's been a long time for you huh?" he asked.

Mom just stares at him.

"I think I can hear you out now," he said.

"So...you'll leave Jack alone now?" she panted, "and you'll...drop the bet?"

"The bet was already paid by you coming here," he said, "as for your...son, I'll think about it."

"You'll...think about it?" mom asked repeating his phrase, "Jack doesn't deserve your bullying!"

He sits down on the couch and leans forward.

"Tell you what," he said, "I'm a passionate guy and willing to compromise."

Mom sighs in relief.

"On one condition though," he continued.

"Which is?" she asked.

"You let me fuck that sweet big ass of yours!" he sneered.

"Out of the question!" mom said, "I can't...do that."

"Those are my terms," he said, "take it or you can GTFO right now."

"What about a...handjob?" mom said.

He sneers at her.

"Blowjob" he said snapping his fingers at her, "and it better be a good one too!"

He then stands up and began taking off his jeans. Mom's eyes go wide, when his thick 10inch long cock juts out in front of her.

"Holy shit!" she said.

"That's what Jill said!" he said almost laughing.

He then motions to her and mom obeys without question. He takes her hand and places it on his thick meaty shaft.

Mom then began to gingerly rub his shaft up and down. After a bit, Collin pushes her down on her knees. To where her face was leveled with his dick in her face.

"Open your mouth," he ordered.

Mom slowly starts to open her mouth wide. Then leans forward and closes her lips around his head. Collin lets out a grunt as mom began sucking him. He sits back down, with mom between his toned thighs blowing him. He sighs in contentment.

After a while, Collin tries to pull up her blouse and unhook her bra. Mom immediately swats his hands away and removes her mouth from his cock.

"Not part of the deal," she said.

"What's the harm of showing me your big tits Ms. Swithsen." Collin asked.

Mom narrows her eyes at him. Then relents and takes off her blouse, revealing a rather frilley and lacey pink bra. He whistles as mom then unhooks her bra and tosses it on her discarded blouse.

"Happy now!" she said, "You satisfied?"

"Very much so," he said.

Mom then lowered her head back around his cock and began sucking him earnestly now. Moaning softly as Collin starts playing with her nipples.

"You know if you are serious about making me stop bullying your son," Collin said, "then let me see that big sexy ass of yours too."

Mom stops sucking him and stands up. Then slowly began taking off her pants. Revealing a pair of frilley and lacey pink panties slightly damp at the crotch. She then turns around and shows him her big bubble butt.

"Looks like you were wet from sucking on this cock eh?" Collin said smirking.

Mom again blushes.

She then gets between his legs and renews her technique on his cock. Staring up at him, as her hands palm his rather large balls and squeeze them tenderly. Then licking his shaft up and down, moaning as his meat slaps against her nose and forehead. To sucking on his tip like a baby nursing from a bottle.

"Really eager to make me cum early huh?" he said.

She nods.

"How about you kiss the head now," he said.

Mom smiles as her lips kiss his tip. Collin groans. His hands palm at her ass. Pulling her panties down her sides, as mom buries her head in his crotch. She then takes them off herself and tosses them on her pants. Now completely naked, Collin renews his assault on her ass with his hands. Smacking each cheek slightly and making them jiggle. To spreading her cheeks apart and running his fingers along her anus. I could tell he really wanted to fuck it. But mom showed no signs of wanting to.

"So you really want me to stop bullying Jack huh?" Coin said.

"I do," mom said popping his cock from her mouth, "I really do."

"Then let me fuck that ass of yours," Collin said.

Mom looks at him and then sighs.

"It's been a while," mom said, "so you'll have to go slow."

She then climbs on to the couch and leans on her elbows. Collin gets behind her and rubs his head against her anus.