Windows Ch. 04

Story Info
Jill's fourth taste.
9.2k words
1.88
12.2k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,034 Followers

At this point, Collin has stolen three of Jill's firsts from me. First was with him french kissing her, second was her giving him a rather sloppy blowjob and now he was fingering her while fucking her mom.

What did I do to deserve this? What the fuck did I do wrong to warrant him stealing my girlfriend?

Why? Why must I be tortured like this?

The answer was obvious, but I chose not to say it. Collin's doing it because he can. He somehow knew that Jill's mom was a rather lonely single woman in her prime and choose to seduce her. Leading to them fucking in front of Jill, his main target. He wanted to show Jill that he was better and more manly, so he made her join in. Leading to a threesome like he said he would have with them. Making the mother and daughter kiss each other in front of him. Lowering Jill's self worth and respect in the process.

Which was part of his goal to fuck Jill in front of me after prom.

Prom.

There was still two weeks left before it and I have yet to ask Jill. But what's the point of asking her anyway? Might as well skip, so that it won't happen.

It meaning prom. It meaning what I know would surely happen next.

I know Jill's looking forward to going-and so was I, in that regard. But how can I enjoy that moment with her, knowing she is going to be deflowered and defiled by Collin afterwards.

I lay on my floor thinking about this. Tears still streaking down my face. I was a mess.

I hate him...so much for what he did to Jill and her mom. I know Jill didn't want this to happen, because she regretted ever getting involved with him. Even afterward...when Collin was forcing Jill to kiss her own mother on the lips, I still don't blame her.

But then again...I do!

Didn't I tell her from the get-go, to not get involved with him? Yet Jill did so anyways, thinking she could persuade Collin to stop picking on me. Didn't I tell her that Collin treats women like playthings and that she was his next target? But yet Jill blew me off and then proceeded to tell me to ignore him.

I hate being so fucking weak.

----------------------------------------------

"Jack get up honey!" called mom from outside my room.

I must have pulled myself into my bed last night. Because that was where I was when I woke up. I groan as I sit up. I felt like shit.

She pounds on my door louder this time.

"Don't make me come in there and drag your sleepy ass out of bed young man!" mom said.

"Alright!" I called out, "Geez mom!"

"Breakfast is on the table," she said.

I then heard her footsteps retreat from my door and down the staircase.

I sighed and checked my phone. No new messages from Jill since yesterday. I got out of bed and looked out my window. Jill's curtain was pulled shut. Which meant she was changing or already gone.

"Jack!" yelled mom from the bottom step, "Hurry your ass up! Your breakfast is getting cold sweetie!"

I change into a fresh shirt and jeans, then exit my room.

"On my way!" I said.

I walk down the steps and go into the dining room. Mom was now sitting at the table sipping on her cup of coffee. She smiles as I sit down.

"Well look who decided to show up!" she said, "Your breakfast was starting to get cold."

On a plate before me, were four golden crisp pancakes. I took a bite and loved it. It's been awhile since mom made pancakes.

"You like it?" mom asked.

I nod my head as I continued eating.

"Took the recipe from the internet last night," mom explained, "said it was Keto friendly."

Mom was always weird like that. But despite her weird habit of making food that is both healthy and yummy, everything tasted great!

"Well they are delicious nonetheless mom!" I said.

She smiles, as I finish my last bite. She then finishes her cup and grabs her car keys.

"I think I'll walk today mom," I said.

She tilts her head in confusion.

"You sure sweetie?" mom asked.

"Yeah," I said as I slip into my shoes, "the school isn't that far."

She sighs.

"Alright," mom said, "I guess I'll meet you there."

I open the front door and head outside.

I regret that option now and wished I never chose it in the first place.

----------------------------------------------

Once outside, I stretch under the sun's warm embrace and walk down the driveway to the sidewalk. When I got close to Jill's house, I saw her front door open and two people come out. First one was Jill, followed by...Collin? Then Ms. Janet comes out afterwards and pulls Collin into a tight embrace and kisses him. Jill looks away from them. Clearly annoyed and disgusted.

After they finish kissing, Collin then turns to Jill and motions to his car. She then nods her head and pretends not to notice me standing there baffled.

Ms. Janet then watches Collin get into his car and pull out of the driveway. She blows him a kiss and then retreats back inside her house.

Collin then locks eyes with me as he reaches the street and reves his engine a bit. Then suddenly takes off, leaving me in a cloud of smoke. I look at Jill's house and shake my head.

"Motherfucker!" I said.

Then a thought passes my mind. Ms. Janet doesn't know that Collin is my bully. But yet, the video from last night reminded me that Jill told her mom about it. Yet there she was, kissing him goodbye. Like they were dating or something.

In that moment, I chose to tell Jill's mom about Collin. About him bullying me and his plans on fucking Jill after prom.

---------------------------------------

My heart was pounding as I walked up her driveway. My palms were sweating as I knocked on the front door.

Was I nervous? Anxious?

No, the correct word was worried. Worried, because I didn't know how she'd respond.

The sound of footsteps coming near, told me that she heard me knock. The door opens and there stood Ms. Janet. She smiles warmly at me.

"Hi Jack," she said, "shouldn't you be in school? If you're looking for Jill, I'm afraid she already left with a friend of hers."

A lie of course, Jill left with Collin in his car. I saw it.

"Can...I come in?" I asked nervously.

She raises an eyebrow sheepishly, then stands aside. I walk past her and stood right by her as she closes the front door behind us.

"You okay?" she asked as we walked to the living room.

"I wanted to tell you something," I said.

"Well whatever it is sounds important," she said.

She gives me a light squeeze. She smelled faintly of sex and sweat. Were they fucking before Collin and Jill left?

I took a seat on the armchair facing the couch. Images of the video flashes through my mind.

"It...is," I said.

"Well I'm all ears Jack," she said.

She sat close to me on the couch and touched my knee softly. Then gives it a gentle squeeze, as if to reassure me. I took a deep breath.

"Did Jill ever tell you about Collin last night?" I asked.

At his name, Ms. Janet perked up instantly. She then catches herself and shakes her head.

"Collin?" Ms. Janet said, "Afraid not Jack. The only thing Jill told me last night, was your behavior."

"My...behavior?" I repeated.

"Yes dear your behavior," she said with a little smile.

"I'm not sure what you mean Ms. Janet," I said.

She gets close to my face. I could smell Collin's cum faintly on her breath. Did she swallow it too?

"Oh but I'm sure that you do...Jack." she said, "Picking fights at school, slandering someone's dead mother, asking Jill-MY DAUGHTER FOR SEX after losing said fight?!"

I gulp hard. She glares at me.

"I could explain all of that," I said, "just hear me out."

"You better," Ms. Janet said.

Her arms fold across her chest. I took a deep breath, as she waits for me to speak.

"Collin was saying such rude things about Jill," I began, "so I told him to stop saying that about her."

"Like what Jack?" she said.

"Stuff like...she's a...slut and a...bitch," I said quietly.

"Really?" she said raising a eyebrow, "Is that so? He called her a slut and a bitch?"

I nod my head.

She sighs.

"Okay go on," she said.

"Afterwards he goaded me by saying how he was going to...going to...fuck Jill after prom," I continued.

"He said that?" Ms. Janet said, "Collin said THAT to you? That HE was going to fuck Jill after prom?"

Again I nod my head.

She sighs again.

"If what you're saying is true," she said, "then that paints a very different situation."

"It is true!" I said, "Every word!"

"Is that so?" Ms. Janet said, "Because to me it sounds rather...bullshit."

I look at her confused. Shouldn't she believe me and take my side?

"Let me explain okay?" she said.

"Collin according to you has been picking on you since freshman year correct?" she asked.

I nod my head.

"But also according to you," she continued, "the physical torment didn't start until this year."

"Yeah," I said.

"Didn't ask for your input that time sweetie," she said.

I mumble out an apology.

"Then according to you," Ms. Janet continued, "Jill had to stand up to him for you."

I lower my head and nod.

"Kinda pathetic don't you think Jack?" she said, "Having your girlfriend defend you like that."

"It's something I deeply regret everyday," I said quietly.

"A real man wouldn't allow that," she said.

That statement stung. She sighs.

"Let's move on okay?" she said.

"So after defending you from him," Ms. Janet continued, "Jill took you to see the school nurse, which was your mom."

I nod my head.

"Which according to you," she continued, "Jill told your mom what happened correct?"

I nod my head.

"Okay then afterwards was when she confronted Collin?" she asked.

I nod my head again.

"Which was the start of a deal she struck with Collin?" she asked.

She sighs.

"To me that sounds a little far fetched don't you think?" she said.

"How so?" I asked, "Everything I told you was true! You can evem ask Jill that."

"To you yes of course it would be true!" she said, "But to someone who doesn't know? Not so much."

"If I asked Jill what you told me," Ms. Janet said, "she probably tell me a different version of what happened."

"J-Jill wouldn't!" I said stammering over my own words.

"I'm just stating facts dear," she said.

I open my mouth to speak, but nothing comes out. I cleared my throat and tried again, this time it worked.

"Did Jill ever tell you about Collin bullying me?" I asked.

"This again?" Ms. Janet said and sighs, "No she did not Jack. She only mentioned the fight and you asking her for sex."

"Then what about when we were at La Grawnet?" I said, "I remembered Jill saying she was going tell you about Collin bullying me."

She shook her head.

"Afraid not Jack," she said, "Jill never said anything like that."

I sunk to the floor. So Jill lied to me then? Ms. Janet sighs.

"Jesus Christ Jack!" she said, "Man up! You got to stop spreading such lies about Collin! He is a good person."

I looked up at her

"A good person?" I said and scoffed, "Him? A good person?! Yeah right."

Tears well up in my eyes and run down my cheeks. Ms. Janet sighs and shakes her head.

"Waterworks won't work on me young man!" she said.

She then grabs me by the back of my shirt and leads me to the front door.

"But Collin really is bullying me!" I said, "He is also sending me videos of what he did to Jill."

"I'm taking you to see your mother!" she said, "I'll hear nothing more about Collin!"

She shoves me into the backseat and starts up the car. She then adjusts the rearview mirror and looks directly at me.

"You know I'm starting to wonder why my daughter Jill dated you in the first place." Ms. Janet said, "You're weak, pathetic, a pushover and quite frankly....not all that attractive either."

Her words were like daggers running through my heart.

"Sometimes I think she dated you just to spite me," she continued.

I silently cried in the backseat. My tears staining the floor.

"Grow the fuck up Jack!" she sighed.

She then flips on the radio and turns up the volume. Drowning out my weak pathetic sobs.

I felt betrayed the moment she decided to not listen to me.

Why must he take the people I care about and defile them?!

------------------------------------------

When we arrived at the school, class had already begun. So nobody saw Ms. Janet walk inside tugging me behind her. I would have been the laughing stock. More than I already am.

She marched her way to the nurse's office and turned the knob. Then practically throwing me inside and shuts the door behind her. Mom sat at her desk writing a report when we entered. She turns her head to look at me.

"You're late Jack!" she said, "This is why I don't allow...you...to walk."

She then notices Ms. Janet standing behind me.

"Well if it isn't Janet Feyth," mom said smiling, "and what brings you in here?"

"Him," Ms. Janet said.

Ms. Janet nudges my arm, enough to where it stung a bit.

Mom sighs.

"What did you do Jack?" mom said.

"He came over to my house and told me that Collin is planning on fucking Jill after prom." Ms. Janet said.

"First I heard of it," mom said.

"Told him that myself," Ms. Janet said, "but Jack is swearing up and down that Coilin told him that."

"He did!" I said, "Yet you are taking his side!"

Mom gives me a glare that read "shut the hell up now!". She then sighs again.

"Moving along," mom said, "how was Collin two nights ago?"

"He was great," Ms. Janet said, "a complete gentleman."

"No problems afterwards?" mom asked.

"Well besides what Jill told me in the bathroom as we were leaving," Ms. Janet said, "he was on his best behavior."

I cut into the conversation.

"I saw you arguing with Collin as we waited outside for you!" I said through gritted teeth, "Both Jill and I saw it!"

Mom slaps my face. The shock from it stuns me momentarily.

"No need to get huffy young man!" she warned, "You're already on thin ice as it is!"

"Must have been mistaken Jack," Ms. Janet said, "because I never yelled at him."

"Lies!" I said to myself, "She is lying!"

"Now you got me curious," mom said, "what did Jill tell you in that bathroom."

Ms. Janet looks at me, then walks over to mom and whispers in her ear.

"Jill said that?" mom said, "I...don't know what to say."

"She saw me having a good time with him," Ms. Janet said, "so she told me that."

Ms. Janet then turns around to face me.

"Then what about the video?" I asked tears beaming from my eyes.

"What video Jack?" mom asked.

"After you left yesterday," I began, "Collin sent me a video of him...fucking Ms. Janet and Jill."

"First off Jack," stated Ms. Janet, "you're out of your damn mind if I'd allow such a thing to happen. Second is that what me and Collin did that night is none of your damn business."

"Jill saw it!" I said, "She came downstairs to talk to you!"

Mom looks at me hard.

"She came downstairs to tell me about your behavior." Ms. Janet said, "That's how I knew about you asking Jill to have sex with you!"

"He was grounded for that by the way." added mom, "For fighting on school grounds and for what he asked of Jill afterwards."

"I have the video right here to prove it!" I said.

I fished my phone out of my pocket and showed it to them. Mom takes it from my hands and unlocks it. Then searches through it. She stops when she found the video. Then motions Ms. Janet over and they both watch the video. After a bit, they both turned to look at me. Total disgust written all over their faces.

"Sent you a video huh?" mom said.

"That is totally fucking disgusting Jack!" Ms. Janet said.

"I don't understand," I said.

"LOOK!" mom said.

She then thrusts the phone in my face and showed me the video. In it, there was Collin and Ms. Janet having sex alone in the living room. Jill was nowhere to be seen. The angle of the camera was from outside the house looking in.

That video was completely different from the one Collin sent me. I shook my head.

"Do you understand how fucking disgusting that is young man!" said mom, "Not only were you lying, but you were also spying too?"

"For the record," Ms. Janet said, "Jill was upstairs doing her homework when Collin showed up."

Mom gets up in my face. Her eyes deadly cold.

"You are not allowed to go over to Jill's house anymore!" mom said, "Secondly is that starting right now you have no phone privileges at all. Thirdly is that you will be grounded for a month this time!"

"A month?" I said, "But I didn't do anything. Why won't you believe me?!"

"Then explain!" mom said, "Enlighten me as to why your phone had that video on it."

I open my mouth to speak, but words don't come out.

"You can't can you?" mom continued, "I'm so fucking disappointed in you."

She then places my phone in her pocket.

"Now get your ass to class now!" mom said.

I practically ran out of the room and into the school's vice principal, who barked out a "stop running in the halls!" and continued walking to his office.

----------------------------------

When lunch came, Jill walks up to me and hugs my side.

"Where were you?" she asked, "I didn't see you when I got here this morning."

"Now Jillian," said a voice from behind me, "is that any of your business?"

I felt a arm rest on my shoulder. I knew who it was. Jill tenses up and looks at the floor.

"No...daddy," she muttered.

"Speak up now Jillian!" Collin said, "I said is that any of your business?!"

"No Daddy!" Jill said a bit louder.

Everyone in the hallway stopped and stared at her. Jill blushes a deep red. I shake Collin's arm off my shoulder. He then spun me around to face him and narrows his eyes.

"Speaking of business," Collin said, "I heard you went to see my bitch this morning."

He pokes at my chest. Hard.

"I should hit you for trying to interfere with my relationship with Jill's mom," Collin said, "but since I'm in a good mood I'll allow it to slide."

I brush past him. Collin grabs my shoulder hard and spins me around. Pinning me against a row of lockers.

"Now just a moment now Jack." Collin said, "Aren't you forgetting something? Starts with a t and ends with a u?"

Jill leans into my ear, her soft breath sends shivers down my spine.

"Please Jack," whispered Jill, "just say thank you to him!"

I instead clench my fists. He laughs.

"Oh so you have some backbone now?" Collin said and laughs, "Tell you what, let's make a bet."

"What kind of bet?" I asked sheepishly.

"Let's see," Collin said, "if you manage within four hits to land me on my ass, I'll leave you and Jill alone."

He then smirks.

"But," he said, "if you don't manage to land me on my ass within four hits, then I get your mom's sweet ass next."

"Deal?" he asked smiling.

I pictured mom's big soft bubble butt getting violated by a thick rod. Moaning as Collin fucked her.

I then pictured mom hugging me after I managed to defeat Collin. With her telling me how proud she is.

"Deal," I said and shook his rather...wet hand.

"Just so you know," he said, "I just made Janet cum on that hand a bit ago."

Jill looks at Collin in disgust, as I wipe my wet hand on my shirt. A dark stain now forming.

Collin stands completely still as I managed to land the first punch. It barely staggers him. The second one hits his chest. Third hits his cheek. When I got to four, I decided to ram him into the wall. I couldn't even budge him. He then pushes me to the ground and stares down at me smirking.

"Well looks like you lose Jack!" Collin said.

He then walks away. Jill then walks up to me and shakes her head.

"You should've turned him down!" she said angerily, "Now both our moms belong to him! You're a fucking asshole!"

She walks away from me in a bit of a huff. Did Collin plan this? Knowing that I couldn't land him on his ass?

Mom.

I need to warn her about this. Even if it meant more punishment.

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,034 Followers