Windows Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just telling you right now that I'm going to enjoy this bitch!" Collin said, "Every fucking second of it!"

"So will I," I heard mom say quietly.

Mom then lets out a soft grunt as Collin inserts his tip into her ass. Then slowly kept pushing his cock further in, until half his meat was buried in her ass. He then pulls out a bit, before ramming back in, causing mom to gasp out loud.

"Jesus fucking christ!" mom said, "I told you to go slow!"

He points the camera at her ass, as his cock now effortlessly slides in and out of it.

"So fucking good!" he growls.

Collin then grabs her sides and began hammering into her ass now. Mom moans loudly and began to play with her clit. He then stops and leans over her back. Pushing her body down on the couch, making her lay on her stomach. She knew what he was going to do and with both her hands spread her cheeks apart. She lets out another soft grunt as Collin re-entered her ass.

"Filthy...fucking...slut!" he said in time with his thrusts.

His whole living room was filled with the sounds of skin slapping against skin and moans.

After a while of fucking mom on her stomach, Collin stops and sits up. His cock springs out of mom's gaping ass and twitches a bit. A bit of precum oozes out and drips down her crack.

Mom turns her head to look back at him. Slightly panting and hair frazzled.

"Why'd you stop?" she asked.

"Want you to ride me now Ms. Swithsen." said Collin.

Mom wastes no time and quickly mounts him. Pushing his cock to her ass and guides it in. His hands grab at her waist, as she begins to twist her lower body. He moans.

"Yeah that's right fuck that dick bitch!" he calls out.

Mom now starts pumping up and down on his shaft, as he pushes up underneath her. He then grabs at her breasts and sucks on them, causing her to moan.

"Ugh gonna cum soon!" Collin said crudely, "Gonna blast deep in that tight ass of yours!"

"Not inside!" she said, "Please not inside!"

Despite mom calling out for him to not cum inside her ass, she seemed almost...eager. She then revamps her technique.

"Fucking bitch!" he said, "I'll do what I want!"

He gives her ass a hard smack. Mom shrieks in pleasure.

"Yeah slap it again!" she said.

"You like me being rough on you don'tcha bitch?" he growls.

Collin then slaps her other cheek.

"Yeah..." she said sighing in content.

Collin then pulls mom to him, as he began jackhammering into her. They began kissing each other now. He then breaks their kissing and holds her tightly.

"Ah here it comes!" Collin calls out, "Oh shiiiiit!"

"Me too!" Mom said in turn, "Me too!"

He then slams into her and stops moving, as mom's orgasm causes her to shake and convulse. She then collapses against his shoulder and pants. I could see Collin's balls tense up and then relax, as he ejaculated deep in her ass.

They stayed connected like that for a bit aterwards. Coming down from their mutual orgasm. Both still panting and catching their breath.

"So we have a deal now?" she asks, "You leave my son alone now?"

"You have my word," he said huffing, "Jack won't be bothered by me...ever again!"

Mom then slides off Collin and sits on the cushion next to him.

"Glad you could see reason Collin," mom said afterwards.

"Said I was a considerate and passionate guy Ms. Swithsen," Collin said.

"Judy," mom said.

"Huh?" Collin asked.

"Call me Judy," mom said, "That's my first name."

Mom then stands up and began to get dressed.

"I should really head home now," she said as she slips into her panties.

"How about one more go before you do?" Collin suggested, "Such a shame to leave things as is."

He points to his cock hardening again. Mom shakes her head and gets into her bra.

"Fucking you wasn't a part of the deal," mom said.

"But you did so anyways," Collin interjected.

She pauses for a moment and sits down next to him.

"Janet will kill me if she found out what we did," mom said, "I-I can't risk it!"

"Then let's make sure she doesn't then," he said.

He stands up and pulls her up with him.

"I don't know," mom said.

He kisses her neck, as his cock slides between her thighs. She moans and pecks his cheek in turn.

"Fine," mom said, "just this one time and that's it!"

"You'll be begging for more soon enough," Collin said.

The video then ends with mom picking up the rest of her clothes and following Collin out of his living room and up into his room.

--------------------------------------

I began dry heaving on the floor. Pushing his phone away from me.

"Want me to summarize it for you now?" Collin said looking down at me

I stared at him.

"I fucked her ass and came inside it." he said, "Then we fucked in my room and I ejaculated deep in her pussy."

It felt like my heart was being torn out of my chest. Mom...mom fucked Collin.

"I should really thank you for being a fuck-up!" Collin said, "Because I got to be the first to fuck her sweet ass and her pussy."

He then claps me hard on my back.

"So thanks for sending your mom my way!" he said, "Best damn ass I got to fuck."

The first bell rings and everyone starts hurrying to class.

I lay on the ground now openly sobbing. My mom...taken. My only ray of hope. My protector...defeated. The woman I looked up to...defiled. No...not defiled-devoured. Mom was devoured by Collin and his huge fucking cock!

Was there nowhere safe for me?

The bell rings again, signaling late-arrivals to hurry to class or become tardy. I didn't care anymore! Let me be tardy! I start hyper-ventilating.

This can't be real. That video Collin showed me can't be real. No way mom would fuck him willingly. This must be a bad dream.

I pinch myself hard enough to draw blood. This wasn't a dream.

My mom...really did allow Collin to fuck her ass and her pussy.

Was that why she came home at 1am? They had sex THAT long?

I hide myself in one of the restroom stalls. Fuck school and fuck prom. I'm done!

--------------------------------------------

"Where were you?!" mom glared at me as I exited the main building.

I said nothing back, I mean how could I? I basically skipped the whole day. Hiding in one of the bathroom stalls would do that. I needed that time to myself.

"Do you know how worried I was?" she said, "I got messages from your teachers saying you were absent all day?! What the hell made you think this was okay?"

Again I said nothing and avoided mom's attempt to meet my gaze.

"I don't understand why you at all Jack!" mom continued to say, "Why are you not looking at me?!"

She grabs my face. I push her hands away.

"What the hell is wrong Jack!" she said.

I get in the backseat and slam the door close. She sighs and shakes her head in frustration. Then enters the driver's side and starts the car.

"We are going to have a long chat about your behavior when we get home!" mom said scolding me.

When we got home, I stormed past mom and stomped upstairs to my room. I then slammed my door shut and flung myself down on my bed.

A little past 8pm, I heard the doorbell ring. Mom then answers it. I then heard raised muffled voices afterwards. Sounded like two people having a heated conversation.

Mom came up to my room a bit later and Jill stood behind her.

"Jill has come to see you," mom said.

She then steps aside and Jill walks into my room. Mom closes my door behind her and heads back downstairs.

"Why are you here?" I asked coldly, "I thought you were upset with me."

She sighs.

"I still am Jack." Jill said, "Upset that you accepted that stupid bet of his and almost had your mom violated by Collin."

She then sits on my desk.

"I came over to ask you something," she said.

"Such as?" I asked.

"Prom." Jill said.

"What about it?" I asked.

"Are you seriously going to make me spell it out?" Jill said.

She sighs again.

"Fine!" she said, "I'll say it! Jack will you come to prom with me?"

"Mom won't allow me," I said, "I'm grounded remember? For a whole month."

"You do realize that Ms. Swithsen is going to be one of the teachers supervising the dance right?" Jill said.

"Yeah but-" I began to say.

"But nothing Jack!" Jill said, "You're going to prom with me and that's that!"

"Besides," Jill continued, "I already got Ms. Swithsen's consent too."

She then smiles at me sweetly, with a hint of mischievousness underneath.

"What time should I come pick you up?" I asked.

"Other way around Jack," Jill said, "I'll drive us there around 6:30."

She then pokes at my chest.

"All you need to do is look handsome in that tux we picked out," she said, "and...try not to do anything stupid that night."

"Understand." she said.

"Ok," I said.

"Good boy," she said and smiles, "then I guess I'll be off."

Jill slides off my desk and kisses my forehead.

I then watched as she opens my door and leaves. Her shapely ass swaying as she walked down the hallway and out of view.

I then heard the front door open and close afterwards.

"Jack," mom called from downstairs, "can you come down here please?!"

I got up off my bed and exit my room. Then walked to the staircase. Mom stood at the bottom. Her arms folded over her large breasts.

"So I'm taking it that Jill told you?" she asked.

I nod.

"Did she also mention that I'm going to be supervising the dance?" she asked.

Again I nod my head.

"That means I'll be watching you closely that night," she said, "if you so much as fuck up once I'll send you straight home!"

"Yes mom," I mumbled.

"Now while you're here," mom said, "you can enlighten me as to why you skipped a whole day of school."

I start to turn around. But mom stops me.

"Nuh-uh-uh Jack," she said, "talk or you're not going to prom with Jill."

I sighed.

"Collin," I said.

"What about him?" mom said.

"Gloated to me before school," I continued.

"Gloated?" she repeated.

"That he did something with you at his house that night you went to see him," I said.

"Such as?" mom asked.

I stared at her.

"Such as?!" she repeated her question.

She sounded like she was getting impatient.

Again I stare at her knowingly.

"Jack Swithsen!" mom said, "Answer my fucking question instead of staring at me!"

"He said you two-" I began to say.

"Nothing HAPPENED between us." mom interjected, "All I did was talk to him and made him leave you alone."

Should I bring up the fact that Collin had a video of him plowing mom's big bubble butt? That she was ENJOYING it? That they then afterwards had sex in his room and he came in her pussy?

I should've, just to see her squirm. But instead I dropped it.

After all, she is my mother and I can't blame her for failing to stop him too.

"That was why I didn't show up to any of my classes," I said.

"Because Collin gloated that he had his way with me?" mom asked.

I nod my head.

She sighs

I then returned to my room and got into bed.

The video Collin made me watch earlier played in my head nonstop as I slept.