Windsong Sisters 02: A Father's Duty

Story Info
A Father's gift to his daughters.
2.2k words
4.44
6.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story and the entire series was inspired by jayaurysmut and his Lost Lands series. I highly recommend his fun stories as well worth reading.

All participants in this work of fiction are over the human equivalent age of 21.

Sitting around the fire, Martin accepts the wine skin from Tully and takes a swig of the firey brandy before passing it around, eyeing his fellow adventurers. He is still surprised that Salindri asked him to join this little venture. He didn't think the Elf liked him.

"Tell me plan again. You sure are only three?" asks Garth the big burly half Orc right before he takes a couple deep pulls from the wine skin. Of the four, Martin thinks, Garth is most lacking in the brains department. And, likely, the most useless. It's only three weak little Goblin women sitting on a horde of potions and more importantly, gold. What use a glorified axe swinger?

"Okay, so. Yarlmouth pass." Salindri scratches an X in the dirt, then an inverted V. "Here's Coldpeak. The river," and the mage gestures a thumb over his shoulder as he draws a long curved line connecting the two. "Runs from Coldpeak through the Pass, right? Now, we are here and the tower sits sits about here, less than an hours walk." Salindri stops and looks around the overhanging cliff they are camped under. "Garth, throw some wood on, it's getting dark and I can barely see what I'm drawing." Garth hands the brandy back to Martin and spends a minute adding wood to the fire.

"SO you said there were three of them? I thought Goblins tended to lived alone." Tully says as he practices making one of his many knives dance across his fingers like a party trick. The rogue makes it look effortless. "And what of this tower?" He motions to Martin who hands him the wine skin. Martin shifts his seat back from the fire as he's already getting enough heat from the brandy warming his belly. Tully takes a long drink then throws it to Garth who finishes it. Salindri accepts the empty wine skin back with a nod.

"I was getting to that, and yes, Goblins do tend to live alone. Since what ever happened to the male goblins, we all know the females tend to... charm males of the other races into little more than breeding stock to have children, or rather daughters. I believe they live alone to avoid competition." Salindri stands and stretches. "O gotta take a piss, I'll go into detail on the tower in a minute." and walks out of the firelight, following the cliff wall. Martin eases his log back from the fire again and finds he's feeling a little light headed.

"That pretty good brandy, think Salindri has any more?" The big half Orc stands staring at the fire, saying nothing so Martin turns to the sneak thief Tully. The slight built man has dropped a knife and sits blinking at it.

"I, I know why Garth and I are here... what about, about you?" Tully seems confused, "What was your question again?"

"Brandy. I was... asking about brandy?" Martin sits looking at Tully wondering if that really was what he was talking about. He blinks a few times then smiles when a sweet floral scent tickles his nose.

"Hi guys!" a bubbly female voice hails from the edge of the fire light. The three heads snap in her direction in surprise, which quickly turns to smiles. Standing, hands on ample hips is a short very busty Goblin with long golden blonde hair. "Whatcha doing out here?" Uninvited and unafraid, she skips into camp, her boobs threatening to burst out of her constraining lacy top with every bounce. Quickly she circles the camp, pausing to smile at Tully then Martin, a cloud of enticing perfume following in her wake. She stops on the far side of the fire, looking up at Garth.

"My, you're a tall one! I'm gonna hurt my neck talking to you." Garth stands perfectly still, staring down at the sexy little Goblin, less than half his size. "Hi! I'm Rose, what's your name?" she says, holding her arm up as if she wants a hug. Martin shakes his head at the surreal situation and almost falls of his log. The motion feels odd, as if his brain has turned liquid and is sloshing around inside his skull. He watches Garth moving in slow motion as he bends and picks the Goblin up then holds her in his arm as if she was a child.

"Aww! Your so sweet!" Rose cries then gives him a big wet kiss on the cheek. From the corner of his eye he sees Tully move, but it just the man catching himself almost falling off his seat. Martin turns back to Garth as Rose plants another kiss on his cheek, leaving a print of bright red lipstick. Garth seems fascinated as Rose slowly pulls the string holding her top closed. Her large firm breasts pop out and she guides Garth's face between them. Martin has to admit, she is one hot little number even if she is a Goblin. It is then that Martin realizes he has a raging hard on.

"What, what... are doing. Here?" To his own ears Martin sounds drunk. He even feels drunk, swaying as he is.

"Well, I drew the short straw, so I'm the distraction. But that's okay cause it means I get first pick!" Rose answers all bubbly then gives Garth a long deep kiss.

"Dis, distraction?" Tully mumbles, pulling and dropping several knives. He tips forward off the log, barely catching himself on hands and knees. Martin swears he hears the man giggle.

"Oh yes, I had to distract you to give my sisters time to join us."

"Si, sis, ters...?" But Rose is too busy to answer. She has Garth sitting down now against the cliff wall while she is undoing his pants. A squeal of delight as she frees her prize and strokes his big dark green cock. Hiking up her skirt, she straddles Garth and gasping, slow impales herself on his massive tool. Then she riding him long and slow while whispering his ear.

"That's right, sisters." whispers a breathy woman's voice in Martin's ear. As one hand reaches round and fondles his groin, another holds a flask to his lips. Strong perfume fills his nose, clouding his head as a sweet tasting potion flows over his lips and tongue. Moaning, he swallows, feeling it spread warmth as it goes down. And when that heat reaches his groin, Martin whimpers in ecstasy. It feels as if his cock is growning and has never been so hard!

"Mmm yes, that's it my hot stud, take another drink for Lily now. Mama taught me this potion after Daddy visited last week. We have special plans for you, my silly silly adventurer. Doesn't it make you feel so good? So hard?" Martin is panting as her hand continues to rub his cock through his pants. The warmth continues to spread through his body, pulsing in tune with his fast beating heart.

"Ooo your so hard! Do you like watching? Look at Rose there, doing a fine job on your big green friend. No doubt he eagerly accepting her words as she fucks his brains away. And your other friend here, see Daisy is taking such good care of him, don't you think? Of course you don't, cause silly studs don't need to think." Martin watches as another busty golden haired Goblin coaxes Tully onto his back all the while stroking his hard cock. She too, is whispering in his ear and Tully, eyes glazed and smiling keeps on nodding in agreement.

"Now, don't you worry you silly head over them. Once my sisters are pregnant, your friends will be allowed to escape. They may even go on to lead normal lives. Well, they may perhaps be slightly nicer people than they used to be. And have a desire to seek Goblin companionship every few years or so. But that's not for you, no no, we have special plans for such a silly bad man as you."

"Si, silly?" is about all Martin can manage as Lily tips the flask against his lips again. He drinks eagerly.

"Yes, my silly stud muffin. Daddy says you are a very bad man. That you like to steal, and not just from the Guild. That you use your magic to charm women all the time then never visit them again. Or provide for the children you have sired." The flask tips again. "Isn't that right my silly stud muffin?"

"Sh, sshtud?"

"Oh yes," Lily says as she tips the last dregs of the flask into Martin's mouth. "Daddy says a father should care for his children. It's a father's duty." Martin isn't sure what happened to his pants or when he sat on the hard stone ground. Nor does he particularly care once a warm hand starts stroking his hard cock. He isn't entirely certain, being unable to focus, but his cock, looks... bigger.

"And Daddy is very serious about fulfilling his duty to his daughter. That's why your all here silly. You're his gift to us! Isn't it wonderful!" Martin's eyes roll back in his head as the little Goblin begins stroking him with both hands. His groans mix in with that of his companions.

"Of course, you aren't just for me silly, You're really for all of us. Daddy says we have to share so once you get me pregnant, I hand you off to one of my sisters. Mama says I'm the best at melting minds into eager little puddles of compliant lust so I get to train you. Aren't you such a lucky silly stud?"

"Lucky... S, Shilly..."

"Mmm you cock has grown nicely. I think you could use a little more girth, but well, we won't worry bout that just yet. I have something really special. Would you like to try it?" Lily exclaims in excitement.

"G,good... want..." Lily's eyes light up with delight and she gives his now almost eight inch cock a squeeze.

"Aww! Who's a good bimbo! Why you are silly! My silly stud muffin, so willing to do anything for his Lily! Okay now, this is a special salve I made just for you and you're going to absolutely love it. Once you rub it all in, your cock is going to stay hard for a long long time. No matter how many times you cum! Oh, I can hardly wait!" Martin feels something slimy yet warm pour into his palm then his hand is placed on his cock where he eagerly starts stroking, his hand slipping effortlessly up and down his shaft. Very quickly his cock is tingling like crazy, sending him over the edge and he bellows his orgasm. Cum jets as his cock pulses and pulses and pulses, flying everywhere, even splattering on his face. Martin doesn't care as his whole world is reduced to the ecstasy of his throbbing cock. Lily squirts on more and Martin gasps, masturbating faster while she whispers excitedly in his ear.

"But that's not the best part my silly silly stud muffin. The best is this lube is just going to melt you mind, making you such an eager permanently hard stud. Why your just going to spurt your brains out with every orgasm! Your going to enjoy making yourself so empty. And that silly little head of yours will have so much room for Lily to fill. And you want me to fill that silly silly empty head of yours, don't you my horny stud muffin?"

"Uh, uh, f,fill... uh, uh..." Martin grunts as he strokes even faster.

"Mmm yes and you want to be a good breeding stud for all the Windsong sisters, don't you? Show me how much you to be our stud by cumming all over your hand for me. Cum for me silly boy, cum for your Lily!" Martin's breath is ragged as his hand is a blur. A grunt then a strangled yell through gritted teeth as Martin cums again, spurting his mind out with his seed, throb after throb. Lily just giggles as she watches, playing with her breasts, enjoying the spectacle. "Oh your such a good stud muffin! Now, just one more squirt with your special lube. I want you to rub it all into you nice cock and balls. Mmm yes, just like that, keep rubbing it in. Okay all done! Lets get you cleaned up so you can fuck me. You do want to fuck my tight little pussy, right?"

Martin can only nod as he stares into the impossibly deep green eyes of the sexy Goblin who is taking such good care of him. He is so horny and his cock is still so hard, even with the cold water that washes his cock and balls. Then Lily's pussy is sliding down his length, so tight, so wet! It only takes a minute and Martin is cumming again, his seed filling Lily as she milks him. But his cock is still so hard and he is so fucking horny that he takes her by the hips and rolls her under him and proceeds to fuck hard like a wild animal.

The whole time she is gasping her whispers into his silly empty head.