Windsong Sisters 01: Goblin's Partner

Story Info
An Elf and a Goblin, partners?
1.3k words
4.54
5.4k
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story and the entire series was inspired by jayaurysmut and his Lost Lands series. I highly recommend his fun stories as well worth reading.

All participants in this work of fiction are over the human equivalent age of 21.

"Now now my good woman, no need for that." says the man dressed as a Wizard, complete with tall pointy hat and staff. "I have come to bargain in good faith." Mizsi, Goblin alchemists extraordinaire, pauses in her doorway, perfume bottle half way to her breasts, ready to spray that oh so tantalizing scent. She eyes the figure wondering what he wants. People, males especially, don't normally approach Goblin homes. Well, willing approach.

"Whadda ya want?" Mizsi, already knows what she wants. What every Goblin wants.

"I wish to learn, to further my knowledge in Alchemy." The wizard takes a half step forward and removes his hat. Mizsi's heart does a little skip, she's never taken an Elf before."It is said that Goblins are the best Alchemists." he continues, "And I know what you want."

"Do you now? And what would that be?" Miszi steps out onto her porch, letting the door swing shut behind her.

"Sex." The wizard says plainly. Mizsi can't help but smile.

"And that's what you're offering is it? A tickle and squeeze then I teach you everything I know?" The wizard smiles back with a chuckle.

"Ah, if only gaining knowledge were so easy. We both know a simple roll in the hay would never suffice for such a lengthy undertaking. But I'm forgetting my manners, my name is Salindri Windsong, wizard in training. May I approach?"

"Leave the staff Salindri Windsong." A Goblin can't be too careful, he is a wizard after all. The mage cocks an eyebrow.

"After you lose the perfume, my good lady. A wizard can't be too careful after all." Mizsi barks a laugh and nods. Placing the perfumer atomizer in plain sight on the corner of the railing, she crosses and takes a chair in the opposite corner. With a flourish, she gestures to the other seat beside her. The wizard bows in acknowledgement, walks over and leans his staff against the railing under the perfume bottle.

"So, you think what, no more male goblins so poor lonely Mizsi needs to get laid and your just the one to give it to me? A little presumptuous don't you think?"

"Perhaps." replies Salindri, "Opening with sex was just to pique your interest. And it worked didn't it? However, what I am really offering is a... partnership so to speak."

"Haha!" laughs Mizsi. "A Goblin and Elf; partners! What have you been sniffing?"

"Yes, it does sound preposterous when said like that. I however, would say a partnership between an Alchemist and a Wizard. You have knowledge and understanding I wish to acquire. I can offer access to ingredients and reagents as well as high quality equipment that may otherwise be out of your reach. Items difficult to find outside of Elven markets." Salindri pauses to let her absorb that before continuing. "I am also a member in good standing with the Adventurers Guild, giving me access to even wider markets. And the Guild, well there is always a high demand for quality potions. Expensive potions."

"I like the sound of that, but let's get back to this 'pique my interest' sex part."

"Ah, well... uhm, I... ah, that is," Salindri clears his throat and takes a deep breath. "You... want daughters, and I... er, I ... understand the mechanics."

"Why Salindri!" Mizsi is amazed and just a little turned on, "Your blushing! Are you," and she leans in and whispers wickedly, "a virgin?" When Salindri's face goes beet red, her heart does a little pitter patter. "I might just accept on that alone!"

"Wizards spend a lot of time researching! Leaves little time for, for socializing!" The blushing wizard exclaims defensively. "And I've read extensively on, uhm, the subject."

"Yes, I'll bet you have." Naughty images flash through Mizsi's head. Rising, she puts a hand on Salindri's shoulder when he tries to do the same. Quickly she straddles his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Now, before I accept your offer," she tells the surprised Elf, "There are some things that are non-negotiable. You agree or you leave."

"Okay, lets hear them."

"One. You will fuck me at a minimum of once everyday with the intention of getting me pregnant. Two. You will impregnate me within one year or our partnership is done. Three..."

"Three." interrupts Salindri. "You will not douse, charm or otherwise attempt to mesmerize, hypnotize or brain wash me in any way." Mizsi smiles as she can feel stirrings in the Elf's lap. She wriggles against him and is rewarded when his cock hardens in response.

"Agreed. Four, when I am pregnant, you will leave when I say it is time and you will not return for three years. Don't look at me like that, I don't need any daughter of mine developing daddy issues, if you know what I mean."

"Ah! Yes of course, agreed. Five, we will continue our... partnership as agreed to on this day after your, um, your..."

"Maternity?"

"Yes, good word. Upon my return after you specified length of maternity."

"Agreed." Mizsi nods and pulls the lace knot holding her breasts captive in her too tight blouse. Salindri is suddenly speechless and can't take his eyes of her big firm breasts. Mizsi takes his hands and places them on her tits.

"Agreed. We will... ooo yea, that feels good... where was I? Ah, we will split fifty fifty all costs and profits on any potions, oils, salves, brews, ointments, charms and or lubes we brew together."

"Mmuurgrrd." Mizsi pulls the lusty wizard's face off her rock hard nipple. "Agreed." Salindri says again, somewhat chagrined. She pulls his face back in and sighs happily. Finally she can't take it anymore.

"Pull up that robe and fuck me partner!"

"Agre... what! No! There's something I'm supposed to do first!" And Salindri grabs her by the hips, stands then plunks her down on the railing. Before Mizsi can exclaim her surprise, he's on his knees, head under her skirt and tongue deeper still.

"What! What the fuck are... you, you, ooh gods, what are you ooo!" Salindri's tongue is teasing, licking, probing, drawing little circles in all the right places, driving Mizsi wild. "Is, ooo, this some kind of, of... oh gods! Yes! Yes right there! Mmm, some kind... of, of Elf thing?" Mizsi's sharp claw like fingernails are digging in, splintering the wood railing when suddenly the tongue stops and Salindri look up at her concerned.

"What? Am I doing it wro... ummph!" Surprisingly strong hands violently jam his face back against her wet pussy.

"Shut up and don't stop!"

Eight months later...

"Okay partner, before you go, I would like to modify our agreement. Three years is a long time to put your training on hold, so..."

"While I agree it is a long time Mizsi, we both know it would be best if..."

"Yes yes, you definitely cannot be here while I raise my... our daughter, now let me finish. I've written my sisters and they have agreed to the same terms and conditions. Trini is closest and is aware of your progress so you'll be able to continue from where we have left off. Here's a map to her place, shouldn't take you more than a couple days to reach her on foot. Now, be a dear and pick up some powered stink horn on your way and get the fuck out." Salindri is shocked.

"Wait, you want me to... with your sister!"

"Sisterssss," Mizsi stresses the plural."You still wish to learn, yes?" Salindri wide eyed and gaping like a fish can do nothing more than nod.

"Then agree to the new condition and once you knock Trini up, she will send you onto Nat."

"A, agreed?" He says hesitantly even as a still surprisingly strong and very pregnant Goblin pushes him out the door.

"Oh, I didn't tell them about the tongue thing you do. So be sure to surprise them." Mizsi is happy to see she can still make the Elf blush and smiles affectionately. "Now get your lovely cock over to Trini's and make me proud. See you in three years." Then slams the door.