Wine Country Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that certainly helps," I chuckled.

"Yeah, apparently we come from a long line of wino's in my family."

We both laughed at that as Megan popped the cork and filled the two flutes. She handed me a glass and settled onto a seat beside me.

"Cheers!" she said, raising her glass in a toast.

"Salud!" I chimed in as I clinked my glass with hers and then took a sip.

"Mmm, that is a delicious. I taste a little apples and wild flowers," I noted after a long pause.

"Hmph...I don't get into all that shit...I just like to drink without pretense."

"You're quite the little spitfire aren't you," I mused with a chuckle.

"That's so funny you said that."

"Why's that?"

"That's exactly what I call Bree."

"Who's Bree?"

"She's my friend that came out here with me. She was down there with me at breakfast this morning."

"Oh, I figured that was your sister," I said.

Megan laughed at my comment.

"Can you imagine? That would be weird. No, I call her spitfire 'cuz she's red from her head to her toes and everywhere in between," Megan said matter of factly.

I raised a surprised eyebrow at her comment.

"Oh?"

"Oh yeah," she said with a mischievous smile, "She doesn't like to trim her bush very often so I'm always pulling her little hairs from my mouth."

She saw my stunned look and laughed.

"You should see the look on your face!" she said, laughing hysterically.

"I just...what's so funny?"

"Oh, don't act so shocked. I know you like girls too," she asserted as she took another drink from her glass.

"Now wait a second," I said, intending to put a stop to this conversation right now.

"What? You think I didn't smell it on you when you almost flattened me this morning? Trust me, I know what that scent is," she nodded knowingly.

I felt my face turn red and I gulped, then quickly took a big pull of the wine trying to regain my composure. Then Megan moved closer to me and touched my arm and looked me in the eye.

"Don't worry Alex, it's cool. Your secret's safe with me," she assured me with a little smile. "I promise."

"I, I guess I don't know what to say," I stammered, feeling very embarrassed now.

Megan thought for a moment and then her eyes lit up.

"Well, for starters you could say that you'd like me to lick your pussy," she said, shocking me with her directness.

I couldn't form any words to reply as I felt her hand move from my arm to my breast as she lightly ran her fingers across my hard nipple through my suit.

"You know," she said softly as she looked down at my breasts with the backs of her fingers continuing to graze me, "I've had a crush on you for as long as I can remember."

I just sat there silently, making no move to stop her, my privates now pulsing and becoming wetter.

"I watch you on the news every chance I get just hoping to see these," she said as she gave it a slight pinch causing me to wince.

"Careful," I whispered hoarsely, "they're a little sore from last night."

"Oh, I can take care of that," she said as her fingers pulled the suit away and she leaned down and ran her hot tongue across my exposed nipple.

I pushed her away and quickly covered my breast back up.

"Are you crazy? What if someone sees us?" I gasped as I looked around furtively, hoping no one saw us.

She laughed loudly. "Don't be such a tight ass. Besides, there's no one else around."

"What about your parents?"

"Well, I wouldn't worry about them. They're gone doing tastings at some wineries and then they have some fancy dinner tonight."

"That doesn't sound like much of a vacation," I said wistfully.

Her hand went under the water and moved to the top of my thigh as her head tilted towards mine and I felt her warm breath on my cheek.

"It got a whole lot better when I ran in to you this morning...or vice versa," she sighed, then she kissed me on the lips.

It was a light kiss that lingered just long enough to send shivers through my body. Then she withdrew and took another sip from her glass but her hand remained planted on my thigh.

I felt conflicted. My brain was telling me this was so wrong and a very bad idea but my body was reacting entirely differently. I was aroused and I wanted to feel her fingers inside me. I wanted to pull her in and ram my tongue down her throat but that wouldn't happen...not here and not now anyway. My head was spinning and my mind was meandering all over the place.

"You know, we saw you the other night," Megan said, changing the subject.

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah, Bree and I were out for a walk and when we came back, we saw you up in your room through the window."

This girl was just full of surprises.

Megan continued. "Of course, we didn't know it was you at the time but it was so hot watching you I couldn't help but touch myself while you masturbated. And then Bree fucked me silly when we got back to our room."

That did it. Between the wine, the hot water and my emotions bouncing all over the place, I couldn't take any more. I put my arm around her neck and pulled her towards me and our lips met again. Her mouth opened and tongues intertwined and danced like they were two snakes trying to charm one another. Then I felt her hand move down inside my thigh and her fingers intentionally brushed my labia lips through my suit.

I moaned into her mouth signaling my surrender as she moved the crotch of my suit aside and her fingers easily slid inside my slippery tunnel. As my tongue desperately went deeper inside her mouth, so too her digits went further inside me. I felt my hips gyrating involuntarily as she began to strum my hard clitoris with her index finger as her other fingers continued to probe within me.

"Ooh, I think you like this," she breathed into my mouth as she continued to finger my drenched pussy.

I couldn't let her bring me to climax here in the outdoor spa so I broke the kiss and moved away from her, adjusting my suit to cover myself up. My face thoroughly flushed now, I stood up and moved towards the steps.

"Where you going?" she asked in a surprised tone.

"Thanks for the bubbly Megan but I think I'm gonna go take a shower now," I said with my back to her as I climbed out, grabbed my towel and dried myself off.

"B-b-but we didn't get to talk about the journalism stuff," she replied in a disappointed and pouting-like tone.

"You know where my room is," I stated emphatically as I turned and started back towards the inn.

Then I stopped and looked back over my shoulder. Lifting up my sunglasses, I said, "Oh and Megan, why don't you bring Bree with you." It wasn't so much a suggestion as it was an order.

The look on her face was epic as her frown broke into a broad grin.

I just shook my head and smiled as I dropped my sunglasses back down and headed towards my room.

As I stood in the warm shower, my legs trembled and my pussy throbbed at the thought of being with the two girls. I quickly rinsed out my hair then shut off the water as I wrapped my head in a towel. I dried my body off and a pulled on a thong and covered up my cleanly shaved mound. I could feel the heat emanating from my sex in anticipation.

After brushing out my wet hair as best I could, I pulled on a long tee-shirt on to at least show a little modesty although I knew I was beyond that stage now. It was one of Hunter's tee-shirts that I had co-opted to sleep in and one of the few things I hadn't bothered to either toss out or burn after he broke up with me. As I pulled it over my breasts, I admired myself in the mirror and noted my rock-hard nipples pressing against the cotton fabric. I sat down on the edge of the bed and waited with very nervous anticipation.

I didn't have to wait long.

There was no knock, just the turning of the handle as my door slowly pushed open. Although I had closed the drapes to block the early afternoon sun, I saw two small backlit shadows stick their heads through the slightly opened door.

"Hello Alex? It's Megan and Bree."

I bolted up and went to the door and pulled it open and saw they were both wearing the big robes provided by the inn.

"Come in," I whispered softly as I hurriedly ushered the two girls in. After they entered the room I stuck my head out the door and looked up and down the hallway, for what reason I'm not exactly certain.

I turned around and Megan was literally in my face. Without a word she moved forward and kissed me fully on the lips, getting no resistance from me as her tongue easily pushed its way inside my mouth. My tongue reciprocated and we were quickly French kissing as our tongues explored each other's mouth. I felt her hands drop to my ass and pull me in tightly. Our sensuous kiss went on for a while longer until I heard Bree clear her throat, obviously trying to get our attention.

I broke from our embrace and looked at her for a moment.

"Hi Bree, nice to meet you" I said, awkwardly extending my hand in greeting. This brought a snort from her.

"Fuck that," she declared as she suddenly took a step towards me and put her hands on either side of my face and pulled me into a deep kiss, my mouth instinctively opening to take her tongue in.

Bree's kiss was more aggressive than Megan's, as if she was trying to assert some sort of dominance over me. My tongue didn't have much of a chance as hers overpowered mine in a rough attempt to snake its way down my throat. It wasn't at all pleasant as I put my hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her back.

"Easy Bree," I said, wiping the back of my hand across my saliva-covered lips. "Be a little gentler please."

She glared at me with look that was half-scowl and half lustful desire. Now I knew why Megan called her 'Spitfire.'

"Sorry Alex, Megan got me all turned on talking about you and I guess I got carried away."

Megan moved back in and kissed me again as she gently pushed me back against the closed door. She kissed me softly on the lips as I felt Bree's lips on my neck, planting delicate pecks behind my ear.

Pausing for a moment, Megan whispered into my mouth saying, "I've only dreamed about what it would be like to kiss you and now I can't believe I'm standing here in your room doing it."

At that moment I felt both of them start to pull my tee-shirt up, exposing my boobs but stopping as they bared the tops of my breasts.

"Oh my god," Bree said breathlessly, "they're even more beautiful than I imagined."

They both stared at my rock-hard nipples for a moment and then Megan leaned down and gently took one between her soft lips and began to lick. Bree looked up at me, her look had changed into one of wonderment and hunger. With her eyes locked onto mine, she slowly and deliberately put two fingers into her mouth and ran them along her tongue, coating them with her saliva.

As she pulled them out, I could see them glistening as her hand went to my other breast and she started running her slick fingers around my stiff nipple. She stuck them back in her mouth and sucked on them before for a couple of more moments as I leaned my head back against the door and sighed softly.

Then I felt her breath on my face as she leaned in next to my ear, "I'm going to bend you over the bed, spread your legs and finger your clit until you come. Would you like that?"

"Unh huh," I moaned in reply.

Each of them worked a breast in unison but in their own way. Bree finally took me into her mouth as they both suckled me, any sense of soreness from last night long since giving way to the pleasure I was receiving now. My nipples are my erogenous zone and each flick of their tongue sent little jolts of electricity cascading through my body. I was theirs now, theirs for the taking to do whatever it was they wanted. I knew it and they knew it too.

Megan sunk lower on my body as she left a trail of wet kisses across my navel. She fell to her knees and her face settled in front of my silk-covered mons. Her breathing had picked up pace and I could feel her warm breath inches from me as I spread my legs slightly and thrust my pelvis outward, my invitation clear. As Bree continued to bathe my breasts with her tongue, I felt the first sensation of Megan's lips coming into contact with the damp fabric of my thong and my whole body shuddered.

She pressed her hot tongue to the fabric covering my labia and ran it slowly up the seam, savoring the musky dampness of my sex. I felt her inhale, taking in my womanly fragrance as her tongue tip pressed the fabric further between my lips. Her fingers moved the thong aside revealing my shaved pussy to her for the first time and she wasted no time clamping her mouth onto it, her hot tongue diving between the lips. I almost came as I felt the first flick of her tongue on my swollen clit and then she began licking me with passion.

I arched my hips and pulled her head into my pussy as she continued her relentless assault on my sopping hole. Bree sunk down to the floor as Megan paused to pull my thong down my legs then went back to eating me like a starved castaway. This girl knew exactly what she was doing as I was experiencing a pleasure that no other woman or man had ever given me. As I thrust my pelvis into her face, Bree began coaching and goading her friend in a very animated fashion.

"C'mon Megan, eat that pussy like you do mine. I know you want her. Now make her cum so I can have my turn!"

All I could do was groan as every drag of her tongue up my slit ended with the flick of my clit, inching me closer to an orgasmic crescendo. It wouldn't take much longer. With each swipe of her tongue I ground my sex against her mouth, forcing more pressure on my clit. Somewhere in the haze of it all I heard Bree cheering her along as Megan continued working me.

Suddenly Bree pulled Megan away from me and she spun me around and pushed me forward so my palms were planted on the wood door and my legs spread like I was about to be frisked. With my hips bent slightly, Megan moved underneath me so she was sitting with her back against the door and then went right back to licking and sucking on my nub without missing a beat. Bree forced my legs wider apart and then I felt her hands on my ass cheeks spreading them apart, the cool air immediately enveloping my hot anal opening.

As Megan continued to work my soaked cunt, I felt the sensation of a huge dollop of Bree's warm spit drop into the top of my crack and run down over my rose bud. Before the trail of drool could descend further down, I felt her tongue tip touch my ass as she licked up her drool and began to work it around my hole.

Stacey had worked my ass last night so Bree's tongue tip had no problem penetrating my wet opening. I bent a little further at the waist to force her tongue deeper inside me as Megan continued to graze my button and slather my pussy with her hot tongue. I tried gyrating my hips and ass to ride both of their tongues but the pleasure they were giving me had destroyed my ability to concentrate on anything and I found myself lost in the debauchery of the moment as their hot tongues probed me.

Then my world went dark momentarily as I succumbed to their two-pronged assault. I felt myself go over the edge and I descended into the abyss of orgasm and my body began convulsing violently. I cried out loudly as my quivering legs gave way and my knees buckled sending me crumbling heavily to the floor. Thankfully Megan had moved out of the way just in time as I fell and I ended up face first in her chest with her slumped against the door.

I lay there collapsed in her arms, panting heavily in a sexual stupor for a couple of minutes as I tried to gather myself. Then I slowly pushed myself up so I was resting on my knees as she leaned forward and gently pressed her mouth against mine again, the scent and taste of my juices prevalent on her lips and tongue. With my hands embracing her wet, sticky face, I pulled her in tightly for a deep lingering kiss, not wanting for the moment to end.

I felt Bree's hands wrap around the front of my chest from behind and encircle my breasts, my nipples coming to rest between her fingers as she lightly brushed the tips. Megan broke our grip and leaned down and gave each nipple a little lick and a kiss before announcing that she had to pee. And with that she stood up and went into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

Bree dropped her hands from my tits and also stood up.

"C'mon Alex, let's move to the bed," she said quietly as she helped me up off the floor.

I collapsed on the bed on my back as Bree lay down next to me and nestled her head in the crook of my arm. We lay there catching our breath for a few moments before she broke the silence.

"You know she loves you," she said in a very hushed tone so she couldn't be heard in the bathroom.

"Hum, what?"

"Megan...she's crazy in love with you."

"H-h-how can that even be?" I stammered, "I barely even know her."

"Trust me, she's been in love with you since the first time she saw you on TV," she whispered. "This is like fate or something."

"But what about you? Aren't you two, um, a couple?"

Bree was silent for a long moment before responding.

"I should be so lucky. You know, we've been best friends since pre-school and probably always will be, and we like to mess around with each other and all, but she's made it very clear that it'll never go beyond that."

"Why's that?"

"Because of you, silly," she said as she lightly poked me in the side of my boob. "She only wants you," she added emphatically.

"That's just weird."

"Hey, don't dismiss it so easily. Megan adores you, she'll worship the ground you walk on and you already know what she can do with her tongue. Besides, her parents are loaded," she added, as if trying to make the case for her friend.

"And just so you know, Megan prefers to give rather than receive if you know what I mean," she added.

I was about to say something when suddenly the door opened and Megan came out of the bathroom. She had ditched her robe and I could see the outline of her beautiful naked body in the shadows. When she saw us, she bolted towards the bed and executed a perfect dive and landed in my other arm and quickly snuggled up against me and draped her leg over mine and rested her arm on my chest.

"Mmm, you're nice and warm...I missed you," she said as she nuzzled her head next to mine and kissed me gently on my cheek. I felt her hand on my breast as she lightly circled my nipple with her fingers

"I think I could get used to this," I said softly as I pulled her tighter into my arms.

We all lay there for a few minutes when I felt Bree raise up and reach over and playfully smack Megan's butt cheek.

"Okay babe, your turn."

With that, Megan obediently moved over me to straddle my body on her elbows and knees with her ass in the air. Her face was right above mine and she leaned down and again my lips parted to take her hot little tongue into my mouth as we explored each other's mouths for a few moments.

At first, I didn't notice Bree get up off the bed but Megan broke our kiss in just enough time for me to see Bree drop her robe to the floor. Her breasts were much fuller than Megan's and she definitely had a slightly bigger frame but what really caught my eye was the huge strap-on dildo she was wearing. When Megan saw me staring at the menacing monster she broke out into a broad grin.

"This is gonna be great," she cooed. "And it's your turn next."

Bree moved around to the foot of the bed behind Megan and grabbed her by the hips and pulled her into position. Now Megan's head was just above my belly button. As she started to lower her head I knew what she wanted so I moved my body up towards the head, propped up some pillows and lay back and spread my legs wide for her.

Megan looked lovingly at my spread labia lips and wet pussy.

"It's beautiful," she said in a low sultry tone. Then she lowered her mouth to my sex and began to tenderly lick me again.