Wine Country Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind her, I saw Bree drop a large amount of saliva in her hand as she went to the shaft of the dildo to make sure it was lubricated enough. She put her fingers into her mouth and got them nice and wet and then her hand disappeared into Megan. Her reaction told me all I needed to know as Bree inserted her fingers inside her as Megan moaned into my pussy. Bree jabbed at her, twisting her fingers inside of her, driving her wild as she buried her fingers up to the knuckles of her hand as Megan's tongue continued to dive deeper into my hole undaunted.

Bree lined the head of the dildo up with Megan's pussy lips and rubbed it up and down her slit a few times before sticking the first couple of inches inside of her. I forced Megan's face deeper into my cunt as she began lapping up my juices with an intensity I've never felt. She grunted when Bree slid the length of the strap-on deep inside of her and slammed the wall of her uterus. I marveled how such a tiny body could take such a big fake dick as Bree began thrusting in and out of her with force, and Megan groaning each time she sunk it to the hilt deep inside her.

Megan kept sucking on my clit and licking my swollen pussy as Bree, gasping now, continued to slam into her from behind. I again felt that familiar rise when Megan suddenly cried out as she began to cum. Her body began to shudder as her orgasm overwhelmed her and she started to shake uncontrollably. Whimpering, she slid forward and collapsed on top of me.

I wrapped my arms around her back and her skin was soaking wet. When she climaxed, it was if some sort of sexual fever had broken and her sweat glands had kicked in to overdrive to cool off her overheated body. I held her tight for few moments until she crawled up into a crouching position over me. She tenderly kissed me again as we started another sensual tongue tango.

I felt Bree's hands on the back of my calves as she started to pull me towards her, sliding me underneath Megan as I came to a stop with my ass perched on the edge of the feather bed. My face was directly beneath Megan's crotch as I felt Bree push my legs back towards me. With her hands on the back of my thighs, she held me in place for a moment with my legs spread wide open.

As she held my legs back, she moved down and I felt her lips and tongue move between my labia lips and take several long swipes at my sodden trough. She ran her tongue from my anal opening up to my clit, rocking me each time I felt the tip come into contact with my nub. She pushed her fingers inside me and thrust them in and out of me several times, sliding across my g-spot several times causing me to squirm. Satisfied I was wet enough, she stood up and lined the big dildo up with my open hole and shoved it inside me.

"Ooomph," I gurgled as she slid the long phallus deep inside me, my eyes momentarily rolling to the back of my head when she bottomed out.

Bree slowly slid the dildo out a little, allowing my vagina to come to grips with this monstrous invader. I tried to relax as much as possible as she slowly began to work it in and out of me and I smiled to myself knowing this big dick was coated with Megan's cum. My hands went to Megan's hips and I forced her pelvis down until my lips and tongue met her freshly fucked pussy for the first time. I was in heaven as I tasted her nectar and took in her fragrance. She tasted like a field of fresh lavender as she pressed her sex onto my face and I began to tongue-fuck her hot, wet hole.

I was already well along the way to another climax before Bree started drilling me with that thing. Between the girth and length of the dildo and her technique, I now knew why Megan had come so quickly. She was fucking me hard as Megan began riding my face, rubbing her full slit up and down my face and gasping each time her engorged clitoris came into contact with that area between my upper lip and nose. I desperately tried to keep my tongue inside her but it was impossible given the pummeling I was taking from Bree.

I knew I was doing something right when Megan went rigid and cried out as she came on my mouth as I continued to lick up her juices. Bree kept hitting my g-spot as she hammered away at my cunt and I knew I was getting really close as I held Megan by the hips and sucked every drop that I could out of her. I was tempted to just keep going and try to bring her to another quick orgasm (one of my specialties) but it wasn't in the cards.

All it took was Bree slamming that beast and hitting my g-spot a few more times before I finally let go of Megan, arched my back and clenched the cotton sheets in my fists. I literally squealed into her pussy as I climaxed but thankfully her body muffled most of my screams. With my body twisting and writhing uncontrollably, Bree stopped stroking that thick phallus in and out of me, but left it inside me as she waited for my orgasm to subside.

I felt like I was suffocating so I pushed Megan off my face so I could catch my breath. As I lay there with my chest heaving, I smiled to myself thinking there were much harsher ways to go than succumbing to one of the most delicious cupcakes I'd ever tasted.

Bree slowly withdrew the big cock out of my sopping hole, causing an embarrassing exhaling sound from my vagina as she pulled it all the way out. I'm sure I would have turned a little crimson from embarrassment if my face wasn't already beet-red from being ridden like a mechanical bull. All of us laughed at that since we've all been there before.

After a while, Megan and I had recovered enough for us to take our turn and reward Bree. We tagged-teamed that poor girl, working our tongues into every crevice on her body as we had her thrashing and contorting her body in no time. Bringing a girl to multiple orgasms is much easier when you have the benefit of two tongues and twenty fingers at your disposal. We reduced Bree to a moaning, pitiable wreck in short order, leaving her curled up in the fetal position as her fluids flowed out of her and onto the bed for a long time.

After going at it for several hours we all needed a break and some food so I called the front desk for some pizza recommendations while Megan disappeared down the hall to fetch a bottle of red from the wine cache in her room. We all sat on the floor and joked as we wolfed down the pizza and washed it down with a delicious Cabernet. I had to chuckle because I know a thing or two about wine and here we were munching on a twenty-dollar pizza and chasing it with a bottle that probably cost more than my rent. Such are the benefits of knowing someone in the business I suppose.

After we were done, Bree excused herself and left us alone for the rest of the evening. We feasted on each other several more times that night and I found myself taking a serious liking to this cute thing. She's not only very sexy, but she's also very sensuous, sensitive and generous in bed. After exhausting each other, I wrapped her in my arms and we both fell into a deep slumber, content with the warmth we shared between our naked bodies.

I was in a deep sleep, dreaming about something when the rapping sound started. It sounded like a mallet or a gavel that a judge might use. "Tap, tap, tap," then silence. Then another "tap, tap, tap." It was incongruous with whatever I was dreaming about until it became louder and stirred me from my stupor. It was pitch black in my room but I could feel and hear Megan's heavy breathing as she lay next to me.

"Tap, tap, tap."

I realized it was the soft rap of knuckles knocking on my door. I glanced at my watch and saw it was almost midnight and I had been dead asleep for only about an hour. "Who the hell could be knocking on my door at this time of night?" I wondered as I gently inched myself towards the end of the bed and slipped my robe onto my naked body.

I moved to the door and cracked it open a few inches and was immediately blinded by the bright glare of the lights coming in from the hallway. I squinted to shield my eyes from the invading light.

"Yes?" I asked the person standing outside my door. Then as my eyes began to focus, I immediately saw Megan's mother looking at me through the opening. My eyes must have instantly become wide as saucers as a feeling of dread swept over me.

"Hi Alex, I'm Megan's mom," she drawled in a low whisper as she leaned in towards me, the smell of wine unmistakable on her breath. "I am so sorry to wake you but can you do me a favor and just make sure the girls are up and ready to go by 8 a.m. tomorrow? We have to catch our flight back home.

I'm sure I must have had a shocked look on my face as I stood there dumfounded for a moment.

"Um, yeah, sure. I'll make sure they're up."

Then she pushed the door open slightly and stuck her head in and took a deep breath and inhaled the equally unmistakable scent of raw, humid sex that permeated the room.

Stepping back into the hallway, she smiled at me with twinkling eyes and said with a slight slur, "I'm guessing y'all had a nice evening tonight?"

"Uh, it's been pretty incredible," was all I could think to say.

"Hmm, I'll bet. I would come and join you if I didn't have to get up so damn early," she chuckled lightly.

She looked at my clearly blank and confused face for a moment.

"Well, sorry again for waking you. Maybe we'll get to see you sometime back in Kansas City. Goodnight sweetie," she whispered before she turned and went down the hallway towards her own room.

I stood there slightly stunned for a moment before quietly closing the door. As I dropped my robe on the floor and felt my way in the darkness back towards the bed, I heard Megan's sleepy voice.

"What did my mom want?" she asked groggily.

I slid under the covers next to her and spooned her warm back as I draped my arm over her.

"She just wanted to make you'll both be up and ready to leave by 8 o'clock in the morning," I whispered in her ear.

"Always the concerned mommy," she cooed as she pressed her naked body into mine so I could cuddle tighter.

This was way beyond weird for me now as I held her tight, my stiff nipples pressed into her back. I should have been total freaked out about her mother knocking on my door but it was almost as if she knew exactly what was going on and was implicitly okay with it. I just lay there and held Megan as she drifted back into a deep sleep. Sometime in the wee hours of the morning I joined her in my own orgasm-induced coma.

At around 7 a.m. I gently rousted a snoring Megan and sent her on her way to get showered and packed with the promise to see her off before she left for the airport. First, I needed to make myself presentable before letting other see me this time around. I love the feeling of being freshly fucked but I didn't need to wear the girls' scent on me and advertise it to the world.

I threw on some running clothes and pulled on a hoodie to hide my breasts from prying eyes and headed downstairs to get a cup of tea. Walking into the otherwise empty dining room I was startled to see Megan's mother at the coffee service filling up a couple of mugs of coffee. Her eyes lit up and she smiled as she saw me walking towards her.

"Good morning Alex," she chirped, that slight Southern twang in her voice.

"Um, good morning," I said sheepishly.

She stopped what she was doing long enough to offer her hand to me.

"I'm Georgia by the way."

"Nice to meet you," I said bit less shyly now, shaking her outstretched hand.

Wow, I thought to myself, she's a drop dead gorgeous Southern belle. Nice smile, perfect teeth, beautiful blue eyes...

"I love your outfit," I said as I scanned her up and down. Georgia reeked of money with her designer jeans, Jimmy Choo pumps, expensive jewelry and other store-bought assets. And damn, the emerald cut rock on her finger must have been at least 3 carats.

"Oh, thank you," she said, drawing out the yeeeeew. "I like to go casual when we take NetJets," she added as she poured some half and half into the mugs.

Georgia seemed friendly enough and had a sort of air about her. Not one of arrogance or superiority but maybe one of confidence. She looked a little like Reese Witherspoon and struck me that she was probably head cheerleader, a prom queen or even her sorority president back in her day...shit, she was probably all three for all I knew.

As I poured hot water into a cup and dropped the tea bag in, I was trying to figure out what to say to her about last night but she beat me to the punch.

"Hey, sorry again for waking y'all last night. You know how teenagers are. Shoot, if we left it up to them, we'd be waiting around all morning for them to get going."

"Um, how did you know they were in my room?"

Georgia looked at me for a moment as she considered what she apparently thought was a dumb question from me.

"Oh, Megan texted me while we were out last night and told me where she was," she said as if it were the most normal thing in the world. "She didn't want me to worry in case we came back and found her room empty."

I was dumfounded as she looked at me curiously as she lifted the mug to her lips to take a sip then almost spat it out when she laughed.

"The look on your face is priceless!" she said as she put her mug down and touched me on my arm.

"Listen Alex, Megan and I are very close. We share ev-er-y-thang," she added, emphasizing each syllable as she looked me squarely in the eye with her own raised eyebrow.

She paused for a moment then spoke again.

"I'm sure she'll tell me all about it on the flight home, but did you enjoy your evening with her and Bree?"

"Yes ma'am, they're beautiful young ladies," I clumsily blurted out.

"Yes they are," she agreed. "Megan's a little too submissive in my opinion but she definitely makes up for it with her desire to please others."

I nodded my head in agreement as I stood there and sipped my tea.

"I've taught her a lot but that girl has some God-given talents that even make my toes curl sometimes," she said proudly as she smiled and winked at me.

I think I was becoming immune from any more shock or surprises from this family as I considered what Georgia was telling me and her inference to an incestual lesbian relationship with her daughter. Just then her husband appeared in the doorway carrying travel bags that he set down as he saw us.

"Oh here hun, I made you a cup. It ain't your foo-foo French press but it'll do for now."

"Thank you luv."

I detected a faint tinge of an Italian accent in his words as he picked up the cup and took a drink.

"That's the last of our bags," he said after he swallowed the first sip, nodding towards the suitcases by the door. "The driver just showed up and is loading our bags. Are the girls going to be ready soon?"

"Yes, they'll be ready at eight as you requested. Now don't be rude and say good morning to Alex."

"I'm sorry Alex, I was just getting around to properly greeting you. We really enjoy watching your weather reporting on the evening news back home. My name is Raffaele by the way, and a pleasure to meet you."

"And you as well," I said, taking the hand he offered me and shaking it.

Just then his phone rang and Raffaele excused himself and took a couple of steps back to answer the call. Georgia rolled her eyes and shook her head when she saw this.

"I'm so sorry, he can be so uncouth sometimes," she said has he walked out of the dining room still talking on his phone. "Where were we now?"

"Um, you were talking about Megan and her...," I started to say before she cut me off.

"Oh yes, thank you. I was going to say that Megan is quite smitten with you."

"What about her and her friend Bree?" I asked.

I remembered what Bree had told me yesterday but I guess I was looking for a second opinion to be sure.

"Oh, those two aren't lovers or anything like that. They're just friends with benefits. You know, fuck buddies I think is what they call themselves," she whispered in a hushed tone as she giggled, her eyes darting around the empty room to ensure there were no eavesdroppers to hear her vulgar reference.

I put my hand to my mouth and snorted when she said that because it seemed so out of character for such a prim and proper woman. But then, this was the same person that had apparently cultivated her daughter and mentored her in the finer points of oral sex.

Georgia put down her coffee and took my hands in hers and looked me in the eye. "Listen, you may have thought it was the wine talking, but I'm serious about what I told you last night. I would love to get together with you once you're back in K.C.," she said, squeezing my hands for emphasis.

I smiled back at her and smiled. "I'd really like that," I answered sincerely.

She let go of my hands and fished a card out of the back pocket of her jeans.

"Here's my card with my personal number on it. Please call me and we'll get together for a glass of wine and get to know each other a little better."

I held the card in both hands and studied it for a moment. It identified her as Chairwoman of Mid-America Fine Wine and Spirits Distributors. Holy cow, I thought to myself. I knew from Hunter's work and research that Mid-America is one of the largest booze distributors in the country and last I'd heard, he was applying for a job as a wine curator there.

"Wow, chairwoman? I could swear that Megan told me your husband owned the business," I asked as she took another sip from her mug.

That almost caused her to spit out her coffee again but she caught herself as she put her hand to her mouth trying to stifle the urge to burst out laughing.

"Oh, good lord no," she said snickering.

I looked at her quizzically.

Seeing my confused look, Georgia continued. "Shoot honey," she drawled, "I love my husband to the ends of the earth but Raffaele is no businessman. He knows his wine and he's a great ambassador for the company but I just let him think he runs things. But he and I both know better," she said with a wink.

I saw her glance down at her watch and then she set her cup down on the table.

"Okay...gotta go. I need to go put a cattle prod on the girls' behinds and get 'em moving before Raffaele blows a gasket."

"But he seems so easy going."

"I know, right? You'd think he'd have the same punctuality as every other Italian on Earth but he manages his time with the fine-tuned precision of a German!" she said with a laugh.

Georgia leaned in to me and I felt her cheek brush mine as she made a kissing sound with her lips.

"Talk soon honey," she said as she spun around and waved at me with the back of her hand as she quickly left the room.

Classy lady. I like her, I thought to myself as I stood there waiting for Megan and Bree so I could say goodbye.

Bree showed up first lugging her roller bag. She stopped when she saw me and came over to give me a big hug.

"It was really nice meeting you Alex. Thanks for a wonderful time yesterday."

"You too Bree. We'll see you around," I said warmly.

She broke the hug and holding me by the arms, Bree spoke in a low tone. "Just be nice to her Alex. She deserves someone like you," she said with a smile.

I nodded to her as she turned and grabbed her bag and headed out the door.

Megan bounded down the steps and walked right up to me and without saying a word, she took me in her arms. Stretching on her tip toes, she put her lips to mine and we kissed goodbye for a good solid minute, our tongues briefly exploring each other's mouth one last time.

"Well, I guess I gotta go," she said, her eyes welling up slightly.

"I'll miss you kiddo but hey, we'll see each other soon okay?"

Her eyes brightened when I said that.

"I'd really like that," she replied hopefully.

Then she was gone out the front door and down the steps to their waiting stretch limo SUV. I stood in the doorway and watched longingly as they drove away. When I turned around, Robert, the owner of the B&B, was standing there looking at me pensively. He had obviously seen everything and had something to say.