Wine Country Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know it must be difficult watching someone you care about leave," he said.

I just smiled and nodded and headed towards the stairs to head back up to my room when he called after me.

"Excuse me, Miss O'Neil?"

I stopped and turned around.

"Yes?"

"Megan and her parents left you a little gift. I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of placing it in your room."

"Thank you very much Robert."

"You're quite welcome Miss O'Neil."

When I got up to my room I saw a wine case waiting for me with a note attached. I pulled the card out of the envelope and read it.

Hey Alex -

It was so incredibly awesome to meet you yesterday and I really enjoyed every moment starting with you tripping over me (LOL!) to waking up next to you this morning. I know I'm a lot younger than you, but I think we make a great couple IMO. Anyway, you have my number so please text me when you get back home!

Kisses,

Megan

P.S. My mom said it was okay if I picked out some wines for you as a gift so here ya go! Enjoy!

When I opened the box, I saw it was full of nothing but red wines. I started pulling bottles out and recognized several very prominent labels along with some expensive some cult wines they had probably been given throughout the week. I knew from my time with Hunter that almost all were extremely hard, if not impossible to find, even on the finest of restaurant wine lists. I smiled with genuine appreciation at her thoughtfulness as I dropped the bottles back in the box.

Tired, I lay down and curled up on the feather bed and inhaled, taking in Megan's aroma she'd left behind on the pillows. I reflected on the last few days and wondered how the rest of the week would play out.

I knew one thing, okay maybe two things were for certain. I'd be paying Maggie another visit to see if I could get the skinny on the apparent arranged tryst with Stacey.

And I found it quite ironic I'd met the head of the company where my ex-fiancée is trying really hard to get hired. Well Hunter, karma's a bitch and it sucks to be you.

I smiled to myself as I pulled the comforter up over my body and closed my eyes and drifted off into never-never land.

***

Thank you for reading my story and for any comments or rating you would like to leave for me!