Wine Makes My Legs Spread

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both of us fell quiet again. Unlike the previous silences, this one wasn't uncomfortable. It was just as tense, but the mood had shifted it into something else. I looked into his eyes, and he looked into mine, and I wondered...

I wondered if he thought he would be the type of man worth chasing after.

Before I could ask, though, he cleared his throat again.

"Well," he said. "I think that's that."

"What is?" I asked.

"The, uh, appointment." He scooted his chair across the room to the computer. "You're perfectly healthy. Your, uh, blood pressure is just... amazingly adequate."

He was trying to make me leave, I realized.

And more importantly, I realized I didn't want to go.

I didn't want to go at all.

I wanted to stay with him. To see more of this side of him that no one else had seen, where he was a little awkward and a lot kind. To live a little and have a little fun, since I was now... well. I was a divorcee, I suppose. But I wasn't going back to Victor, and Dr. Wood thought my face was symmetrical, so...

"Right," I said. "And my, um, little problem? With my legs? You didn't even test me or anything."

He closed his eyes briefly, a slight grimace flashing across his face before he opened them and looked at me.

"It's nothing to worry about," he said. "Alcohol can cause sexual arousal in some people. That's perfectly normal. No need for a test."

"But you could do a test?" I asked. "Like... like maybe you could examine me?"

"Examine..." he started, then trailed off as he stared at me. "What?"

"You know," I said. "Like, examine me. Just... just in case."

"I mean, I can check your pulse," he said carefully. "Or, uh, listen to your heartbeat."

"How would either of those things help when the problem is with my legs?"

Dr. Wood's throat flexed as he swallowed. "Uh, well, I can see your legs perfectly fine from here and they look great to me. Really... really great."

"Okay, but what about if the problem is more between my legs?" I asked. "Don't you think you should check, Dr. Wood?"

"Lola, that's—"

"You said that you liked that I advocate for myself." I bit my bottom lip. "Are you saying you won't help me?"

He glanced at the computer, then back at me. "I'm saying that office policy is to have a female nurse present during that kind of examination and since I stayed late for this appointment, we don't have any female nurses available to attend. But more importantly, I don't think there are any physical concerns that would necessitate that."

"I can think of a couple," I said.

"Is that so?"

I nodded.

He sighed. "What kind of physical concerns do you think would necessitate me examining your pelvic region?"

"I believe that, genetically speaking, they're called boners, Doctor."

He pushed the chair back almost all the way to the wall, putting a hand over his lap as I tried not to giggle.

"Mrs—Ms... Ms. Moran," he said, his voice hoarse. "You're my patient."

"Right, so it would be perfectly normal for you to treat me so you can figure out why my legs spread after I drink wine." I crossed one ankle over the other, extending my legs slightly and noting with delight that Dr. Wood glanced at them out of the corner of his eye. "I mean, if you really don't want to examine me, then okay."

"Lola," he said. "I can't."

"You can't? Or you don't want to?" I bit my lip. "You can just say you don't want to, Dr. Wood. I mean, if you were just saying that you thought I was beautiful, I... I get it, I guess."

He took a deep breath in through his nose, then let it out slowly from his mouth. "As much as I very much would like to, uh... examine you, it would be incredibly unprofessional for me to do that."

"Why?" I asked, blinking at him innocently. "It's just a physical exam, Dr. Wood. And what if it's something serious?"

"Something serious," he repeated. "You're asking me if wine making you spread your legs is something serious, is that correct?"

"Well, whatever's causing it might be serious."

He sighed. "And what would that be? What do you think might cause something like that?"

"You're the doctor, Doctor."

"And as your doctor, I can't think of a single defendable excuse for me to examine your vagina to find the cause of this concern of yours."

"It could be ghosts," I said.

He turned to me slowly. "What?"

"You know." I twisted my wrist in the air, trying to think as quickly as I could. "Like, what if ghosts got up there and they're, like, possessing me to spread my legs after I drink wine?"

"Ghosts," he repeated.

"Yes."

"You think you have ghosts in your vagina."

"Well, I might. And if I do, you can help me get them out."

He pinched the bridge of his nose again. "Damnit, Lola. I'm a doctor, not an exorcist."

"Yeah, but no self-respecting exorcist is going to help me without a medical referral."

He laughed.

Just like the previous time, I don't think he intended to. But it didn't bother me quite as much. It took everything in me to keep a straight face as he stifled his chuckles, then ran a hand through his hair before glancing away from me. The tension in the room grew again, and then more, and when he finally looked back at me, there was a dark look in his eyes.

"Are you absolutely certain that's what you want, Lola?" he asked in a low voice. "Because this... this isn't a game. If you want me to examine you the way you think you want me to... I can't take that risk without knowing it's what you want."

"Yep," I said brightly. "I've never wanted to be examined more in my whole entire life."

There was another moment's pause. I could almost hear the gears in his big doctor brain turning, weighing whether he should do it or not. I hoped he would do it. Like, I got he wasn't supposed to, but it's not like I was going to tell anyone if he did.

That would require me to admit wine made my legs spread, and that had caused a lot of problems in my life already.

"Alright," Dr. Wood finally said. He picked up a folder and, holding it in front of him strategically, stood up. "Please remove your bottoms and lie down on the exam table with your knees bent. I'll just leave the room so you—"

"Oh, it's okay, you can stay," I said quickly, standing up. "I'll be fast."

"I cannot watch you undress, Lola," he said, teeth gritted.

"You won't have to," I replied, and before he could say anything, I flipped my skirt up and hooked my fingers in the waistband of my panties. "I can just take these off."

"Jesus Ch—" He cut himself off and sighed when he realized I was already bending over to pick my panties up off the ground. "Right. Go lie down, please."

"Yes, Dr. Wood," I said.

He busied himself washing his hands at the sink in the corner and didn't watch as I climbed onto the exam table, bending my knees as directed but keeping my upper legs pressed together. It wasn't until I was in place that he dried his hands and turned around, his face serious as he stepped towards the table.

God, I hoped we were on the same page about what kind of "exam" he was going to be doing.

I mean, I was pretty sure we were. There was usually nothing sexy about these routine kinds of exams. Uncomfortable at best and painful at worst, I'd had my share of awkward moments in the stirrups while someone poked around places I barely even knew I had. But if he honestly believed there were ghosts in my vagina and he was looking for them, I'd be very concerned about the kind of people they were letting out of doctor school. And if he pulled out one of those horrific metal vagina-opener contraptions, I would be diving off that table faster than you could say "Lola, there's no such thing as getting ghosts in your vagina."

"Alright," Dr. Wood said as he stood between my legs at the end of the table. "Are you ready for me to see what's going on down here?"

"Yes," I said.

He held my gaze for another moment, then let his eyes trail down my body.

It was nothing like an actual exam. He touched my thigh with one hand, a light brushing of his fingers against the soft and sensitive skin there. Slowly, he slipped his fingers between my thighs, then moved his hand up and up and up until it was at the fleshy part of my thigh just below my groin.

"I'm going to need you to show me how these usually spread, Ms. Moran," he said, nudging my legs apart.

"It's normally kind of like this," I said, then opened them the rest of the way.

He inhaled sharply, eyes trained to my pussy. I couldn't blame him. My pussy was great. I'd just gotten it waxed a few days earlier, so I knew it was still soft and smooth. I also knew I was starting to get wet, though I didn't know if I was wet enough that he could see it yet. He probably could see how puffy my pussy lips were, though, and hopefully he could tell how much I wanted him to touch it.

"Well, nothing seems to be wrong here, Ms. Moran," he said. "Everything looks very... to me."

I frowned, suddenly worried. "Very what?"

"Very, uh, perfect," he said, his voice hoarse. "Your pussy is very, very perfect."

I tried not to grin. "Oh. Thank you."

"Thank you," he murmured, his tone distracted. "Alright. I'm going to, uh, begin... feeling around a bit. For, uh..."

"For the ghosts," I said.

"For the ghosts," he agreed. "And you're still very, very sure that you want me to... to look for them?"

"Completely," I breathed.

"Okay," he said. "Alright. I'm just going to, uh, reposition these a bit—" He put his other hand on my other thigh, then guided my legs further apart, baring my pussy to him completely. "—and now I'm going to, uh, to—"

"Ghost hunt?" I guessed

"—examine your labia," he said at the same time.

There was a pause as I frowned. "What's my shin bone got to do with this?"

"That would be a tibia," he replied patiently. "Your labia is right... here."

He dragged a finger up one of my pussy lips, making me gasp.

"That's the labia majora," he said. "Yours is very, uh, smooth and... warm."

"Is that good?"

"So good." He cleared his throat, continuing to explore my labia by tracing the hairless skin up one side and down the other before adding a second finger so he could stroke both sides at once. "The good news is that there doesn't seem to be any ghosts here."

"That's a relief."

"Mm-hmm. But we've only just begun."

He worked a finger into my slit, spreading my pussy lips open. Cool air brushed against the warm skin he exposed and I shifted, the change in sensation making a shiver of excitement roll through my body.

"These are also part of your labia," he continued, and I felt him trace a finger along the inner folds of my pussy. "That's your labia minora. They protect this lovely little hole right here."

I stifled a moan as he teased his fingertip along my entrance. "That feels good."

"I know," he said. "You're already starting to get wet."

"Well, I need to, don't I?" I asked. "So you can look for the ghosts."

"Right," he said. "The ghosts. But it'll take a lot more, uh, internal lubrication to properly examine you. Now, natural lubrication would likely be more effective, but I could grab some of the gel we use for—"

"Or you could just play with my tits," I said quickly, wanting to avoid any mention of those kinds of exams while he was performing this kind of exam. "When people play with my nipples, I tend to get really, really wet."

"Do you?" he asked faintly.

"Mm-hmm. Probably since they're so sensitive because of the piercings."

"The—oh, Jesus."

He stepped away from the end of the table, moving to stand beside me. I turned my head and though I wasn't quite lined up with his hips, I could tell there was a good-sized bulge in the front of his dress pants.

Maybe Dr. Wood would need me to do some ghost hunting for him.

Before I could think too much about it, his hands were on the hem of my shirt. I arched my back as he slowly lifted it up, helping him guide it past my ribcage and up over the swell of my breasts. He didn't take it fully off, just left it settled against my chest. Thankful I'd chosen to wear my front-clasp bra that day, I waited as he unhooked it before parting the cups and revealing my breasts to him.

"Wow," he said. "These are... wow."

"Thank you. They're just rose gold barbells, but—"

"Not your piercings," he interrupted, bringing a hand up to my breast. "Though those are great, too. But fuck, Lola. Your tits look delicious."

"You can taste them, if you want."

He didn't so much as hesitate before dipping his head and sucking one of my nipples into his mouth. I jumped at the sudden contact, a jolt of arousal bursting from the exact point of contact all the way through my body, the sensation heightened by the piece of metal in my nipple. A soft moan slipped from my mouth and Dr. Wood made a noise in response, reaching up to grab my other breast so he could play with that one while he sucked on the other.

It was impossible to explain how good it felt to have my nipples played with. My piercings had made them so sensitive, so incredibly responsive, and the moment someone started touching them, my mind went blanker than it usually was. Biting my lip, I tried to relax on the exam table, closing my eyes as he circled his tongue around one nipple while he gently rolled the other between his thumb and forefinger. It was hard, especially since my pussy had almost instantly gotten soaked, but I wasn't about to tell Dr. Wood that.

I mean, I knew the whole goal was to get me wet, but what he was doing felt so good.

But I couldn't stay still forever. Eventually, I squirmed, and Dr. Wood's warm brown eyes looked up at me. He let my breast fall from his mouth, though he grazed my nipple lightly with his teeth, making my hips buck slightly.

"How are you feeling, Ms. Moran?" he asked.

"Like you could probably find the ghosts now," I mumbled.

He smirked and pressed a kiss to my breast before straightening up and crossing back to the end of the table. Placing his hands on my thighs, he parted my legs again, then let out a low noise.

"Oh yes, Lola," he said. "That is plenty of lubrication. Good job."

I shivered and he looked up, raising one eyebrow above the frame of his glasses.

"Did you like that?" he asked.

"What?"

"Me telling you that you did a good job?"

My mouth suddenly felt dry. "Um, I think so."

"You think so?"

"I mean... yes."

A wicked smile spread across his lips. "Good girl."

I felt my entire face go red as both of us confirmed that I very much liked him saying that.

Still smiling, Dr. Wood brought his hand back between my legs, running his fingers along the now incredibly slick pussy lips. He dipped slightly, turning his head to press a kiss to a spot just above my knee as he opened my folds to reveal my hole again, then bit down on that same spot as he pushed one thick finger inside my body.

"Oh," I moaned as the walls of my pussy clenched around him.

"How's that, baby?" he asked, pushing more of it in.

"That feels good, Doctor."

"Mmm. I'd hoped so." He gave me more of his finger, slowly but steadily, satisfying that needy craving inside of me. "You're so wet, Lola. Wow."

"I told you."

"You did." He pulled his finger out, only to thrust it back in a moment later. "Fuck, you're completely soaked."

"Is that normal?"

"Better than normal." He kissed my thigh again. "Perfect."

I smiled, closing my eyes as I relaxed into the feeling of him fingering me. He kept going, sawing his hand back and forth a few times before withdrawing it completely so he could add a second finger. When he pushed both of them inside me, I couldn't stop myself from crying out, digging my fingers into the thin padding on the top of the exam table.

"Still okay, Lola?"

"Uh-huh," I gasped. "That just—oh!"

He curled his fingers inside me, sending another jolt of pleasure through my body.

"That's your G-spot," he said conversationally. "Which not a lot of people know is part of the clitoris, actually. And your clitoris is this spot right—"

"Ah!" I cried, my hips bucking forward as he used his thumb to start stroking my clit.

"—here." I felt him smile against my leg. "I don't know, Ms. Moran. I'm not seeing any evidence of ghost activity here. Maybe I need to stop?"

"No!" I whined. "No, please keep looking. You just have to look harder."

"Like this?" he asked, then thrust his hand firmly against my pussy.

I let out another cry, squeezing my eyes shut. "Y-Yes."

He moved his hand faster, fingering me at a steady but intense pace and making me tremble around his fingers. As he did, I lifted one hand to my breast, playing with my own nipple as he sent spikes of pleasure through my body.

"Still no ghosts, Ms. Moran," he murmured a few moments later. "But I have another idea."

"Do you?" I gasped, opening my eyes.

"Mm-hmm." He took his fingers out of my pussy, then held my gaze as he lifted them to his mouth. "I'm going to try having a conversation with them."

"Huh?"

He licked my juices off his fingers, then grinned. "We're just going to have a friendly little chat."

With that, he dipped his head, and I slammed my hand to my lips as he stuck his tongue out and began licking my pussy.

If he was talking to the ghosts in my vagina, I'd have been surprised if they heard anything over the noises I was making. I couldn't help it; Dr. Wood could do things with his mouth that I didn't know were possible. He ran his tongue up and down my pussy, lapping from the bottom to the top and lavishing attention on my clit, only to pull away from it a moment later. Then he would suck on it, pulsing his lips on the sensitive little bud and flicking his tongue against it, making spasms of intoxicating electricity surge through my body. I gripped my breast, pinching my nipple and resisting the urge to reach down and put my hand on his head until I couldn't anymore. Until I had to feel his hair beneath my palm so I knew I was still on Earth and that we hadn't floated away into the stars.

He groaned against me when I touched his head, nuzzling against my mound and rolling his tongue on my clit before moving it down to my entrance. He dipped it inside of me, teasing the sensitive opening before running his tongue up again, and again, and again. I whimpered, my thighs squeezing involuntarily around his head, wanting more than he was giving and needing less of it, needing a break from the intensity of his mouth because oh fuck I was so close but I didn't want to come on his face, I wanted to come on—

"Dr. Wood, I need you to go deeper," I gasped.

He looked up from between my thighs, eyebrows raised.

"Deeper," I said, my voice high-pitched. "The, uh, th-the ghosts are... are probably too deep. I need... something bigger. Something bigger than your t-tongue."

I felt him draw in a breath, nerves flickering across his face. But he didn't start protesting again. He didn't ask me if I was sure. He just placed one more kiss on my pussy, then straightened up and took a step backward.

"Wait—" I said, but before I could panic too much, he tapped something on the table with his foot. There was a soft clicking sound followed by a low whoosh, then he stepped up on a platform that brought him to the exact height he needed to fuck the ghosts right out of me.

"Sit up, baby," he said, reaching down to unbuckle his belt. "And spread wide for me."

"Yes, Dr. Wood," I said as I pulled myself up.

"I think you should probably call me Max, Lola."

"Why would I call you Max?" I asked.

He looked at me incredulously. "Because... that's my name?"

"Max... Wood?" I said. "Your name is Dr. Max Wood?!"

He looked resigned in a good-natured way as he unzipped his pants. "Get the jokes out of the way now."