Wine Makes My Legs Spread

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't make any jokes about it as long as you give me your max amount of wood," I said.

He rolled his eyes. "Like I haven't heard that one a million times."

"Really? You've heard that before?"

"I... actually, no," he said. "That was a new one. Good job, baby."

Heat flushed my face, but whether it was the praise or the fact that Max Wood had pulled out his incredibly max wood, I wasn't sure.

"Are you okay?" he asked gently as he saw me staring.

I nodded, swallowing hard. "Perfect. I'm perfect."

"You are perfect," he said, stepping forward and cupping my cheek. "But are you okay?"

"I'm so okay." I looked up into his eyes. "There's no way any ghosts are gonna be able to hide from that thing."

His cheek twitched as he tried not to laugh. "That 'thing'?"

"Your max wood."

He chuckled. "Is it going to be too big for you, baby?"

"I can take it."

He studied my face, still cupping my cheek as his eyes flicked back and forth.

"Yeah, you can," he said. "Because you're fucking perfect, baby."

Then he kissed me.

And that clearly had nothing to do with ghost hunting, but that was okay. His mouth tasted like my pussy and his tongue felt good flicking against mine and the way he moved his lips made my head spin. I kissed him back, melting against him, feeling his cock brush against my dripping wet pussy as he moved in closer so he could hold me as we explored each other's mouths.

"You can tell me to stop, Lola," he whispered. "We don't have to do this."

"I want to," I murmured back. "So bad. Please don't stop."

"I know you don't have anything and you're on the pill. If you want me to, I could pull up my last panel on the computer, but I swear I don't have anything either. But I'm sure there are some condoms hanging around somewhere, if you—"

"It's okay. Just fuck me."

He groaned softly. "You're sure?"

"How else will we get those ghosts out of my pussy?" I asked.

It made him laugh. I liked it when he laughed. It was a sweet sound and the corners of his eyes crinkled and he looked so hot when he was smiling like that. Reaching up, I put my hands on either side of his head and carefully slipped his glasses off, putting them to the side. Then, I kissed him again, clinging to his lips as he lined his thick cock up with my needy pussy and pushed forward.

"Fuck," he hissed as soon as his tip was inside me. "Your pussy is so wet, baby."

I couldn't respond; his lips were on mine again and he was sinking in deeper, stretching me, filling me, claiming every part of my pussy. He couldn't get it all in on the first thrust. Both of us made noises as he pulled out slowly, then impaled me again, filling me deeper than he had before.

Still, he wasn't entirely in. It wasn't until the third thrust that I fully adjusted to him and could take the rest of his thick cock. That time, his pelvis pressed up against mine and we groaned in unison as he paused.

"Alright?" he asked.

I nodded, squeezing my eyes shut. "Keep looking for ghosts."

He laughed, his cock jostling inside of me, then buried his face against my neck as he started moving again.

It was so fucking good. The way he filled me was so good that I felt like I barely existed. I wasn't Lola anymore; I was a collection of impulses and pleasure wrapped up in soft skin and strong arms. My legs were wrapped around his waist and he was sucking on my neck, making me shiver and groan as wonderful sensations washed over me.

"God, Lola," he said, his voice rumbling against my skin. "This is so fucking wrong."

"But it doesn't feel wrong," I gasped.

He groaned against me before pulling his mouth off my neck and lifting a hand to my head, cradling it as he pressed his forehead to mine so he could look me in the eyes.

"I shouldn't be doing this," he said in a low growl. "I'll get in so much fucking trouble. But you look so good right now. So fucking pretty for me. You walk into my office here, dressed in all pink and showing off these killer legs and those big rosy lips. You come in here, telling me your ex-husband—and he's your ex, baby girl, don't mistake that for one second because I'm fucking claiming you now—told everyone you get horny after drinking like it was a bad thing. Like he wasn't a good enough lover to keep you satisfied. And then you tell me you want me to check your fucking pussy for ghosts? What the hell was I supposed to do? Who wouldn't give in and take this pretty little pussy for themselves?"

"I don't know," I gasped.

"No one with any sort of sense." He captured my lips again, biting down on the bottom one as he drove his cock inside me. "You're mine now, Lola. I want all of you, just as you are."

I whimpered, digging my fingernails into his shoulder as the combination of his words and his cock sent quivering ecstasy to every corner of my body.

"Max, I'm close," I said. "I'm so close."

"Me too, baby." He bit my lip again. "Come, Lola. Let's see if you coming all over my cock gets those ghosts out of there."

I'd never laughed while I was coming before. It was the oddest sensation in the best way; explosive pleasure shaking me down to my bones while exhilarating glee shook my head and my heart. He kept fucking me through my orgasm, hips slamming against my pelvis, his pace turning erratic and frantic even as pleasure surged through me.

"I'm coming, baby," he said, though I barely heard him through the white bliss I was still enveloped in. But I felt him finish, felt him bury his cock as deep as it would go when he started shooting that hot, thick load of cum inside me. He stilled, holding me in place just as I held him in place while I clenched every muscle in my body around him. It wasn't until the euphoria began to fade that my muscles relaxed, and then he still held still, kissing me softly as we tried to catch our breaths.

"I think we got them, baby," he finally said. "There's no way any ghosts managed to stay put with the way your pussy was pulsing."

"And if they did, you definitely drowned them," I replied tiredly.

He smiled against my lips, kissing me again and then again before pulling his cock out with a satisfied sigh.

"Can you really get in trouble for this?" I asked as he hitched up his pants.

"For fucking a patient in the office during her appointment?" he asked. "Oh, absolutely. I could lose my license."

I bit my lip. "I mean, I won't tell anyone."

"Oh, you probably will." He buckled his belt and then leaned in to kiss me. "But if you could possibly tell them that we were dating before your appointment, I could argue that I didn't break any rules."

"Okay," I said. "Are we?"

"Are we what?"

"Dating?"

He smirked. "I wasn't joking, Lola. I want you."

Smiling, I looked down at my hands. "Okay. I want you, too."

"Good." He put a finger beneath my chin, lifting my head so he could kiss me again. "You're mine, now. And I'm yours."

"And what about my little problem?" I asked innocently. "Do you think it's fixed?"

He smirked and helped me off the table, adjusting my shirt and smoothing the fabric of my skirt down for me.

"Well, there's only one way to be sure."

"There is?"

"Mm-hmm. I need to perform another exam. But you'll need to have a glass of wine first." He dipped his head down and captured my lips in another searing kiss. "Luckily, you have a boyfriend to take you out for drinks now, baby. And if that makes your legs spread... well. He'll be one hell of a lucky guy."

***

Meanwhile...

***

"The fucker. The absolute fucker."

"I can't believe that worked."

"Uck. It's all over me."

"Shut up, Kyle. We're all suffering."

"Easy for you to say, Greg. You're not the one who got a faceful of brogurt, my dude."

"You really took one for the team, buddy. Good job."

"Ugh. It's everywhere. I think he shot out like, ten liters."

"It's not ten liters. It's barely a tablespoon."

"Says the guy not covered in dong water."

"A tablespoon is a lot, actually."

"Shut up, Frank. We need to focus on finding a new host as soon as possible."

"Why can't we go back to her? Just give her some time to air out and slip back inside..."

"Because he will fuck her again and he's not like that loser ex-husband of hers. He's actually going to be able to paint her insides each and every time."

"I'm sad they're breaking up. I liked ol' Vincent."

"Victor."

"Huh?"

"His name was Victor."

"Whatever. He didn't bother us very often. I liked him."

"Shut up, Frank. I need to think before we dispel from existence like the enchantress said."

"Bro, I have an idea."

"Kyle, I swear to God—"

"Nah, bro, what if we went up her ass?"

"...what?"

"Her ass, bro. The enchantress just said it had to be a 'pleasurable hole,' right? Tell me that dude's not into anal and I'll tell you you're a fuckin' liar, bro."

"I... I don't know what to say."

"Let's just try it. Right up the butt. Quick, before she gets her panties on."

"How are we going to—"

"She's bending over! Let's go, boys!"

"Fuck, Kyle, if this doesn't work—"

"OUCH!"

"Lola? Baby? What's wrong?"

"We're in! Kyle, you're a goddamn genius."

Fin

***

Special thanks to Nora Fares and EarlyMorningLight for indulging my insanity in writing this story and Bebop3 for beta reading it. Thank you to Paul M, Kevin Matheny, centralsquareguy, KW, AG, PM, N, ED, KJ, MidNyt, RP, Alex, and GW for your support.

And thank you for reading this story! Feedback is always welcome, whether positive or negative, but abusive or hateful language is not tolerated.