Wings Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a push, it entered her. Ari's brain struggled to function as she was penetrated from both sides. The thick column of flesh pummeled her insides while her ass throbbed with a sweet sweet ache. She was taken, consumed, body used completely by the throng of greedy suckers and tentacles. The tendril pulled out for a moment, just long enough for Ari to reacclimate, before punching in again and working her ass with deep and brutal thrusts. Shards of ecstasy ripped through her like shrapnel, every thought obliterated as the glorious pressure within her approached its limit. In the vessel of her body every force came to bear in a colossal orgasm.

Every muscle in her body tensed, relaxed, tensed again as it ripped through her. Muffled whimpers and groans escaped her throat, still packed full. It seemed to last an eternity, the suckers and tentacles drawing the crest of pleasure out beyond endurance. Ari could feel her mind shutting down, succumbing to the abuse. Ari drifted into a kind of half-consciousness, her colonized body afloat in the pool. Waves of pleasure still lapped at her shorted out nerves, and little jolts traveled through her body, seeking out the few functioning pathways remaining, throwing twitches across her body. Her mind drifted in and out of reality, periodically collapsing into darkness. Resurfacing, darkness, a faint light, then oblivion.

At some point she felt something soft materialize beneath her skin. It smelled like earth, fresh and clean. Moss. Pulling the pieces back together, she realized she was no longer in the pool, but splayed out on the mossy floor of the cave a few feet from the basin. With great effort she lifted her head and looked for any sign of the creatures. Nothing. The pool was calm, around it only stone. Innocent. The water trickled down the rocks. Small sounds danced in her ears. Then she collapsed, slipping into a deep sleep.

12