All Comments on 'Winning Answer'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
grplrkrgrplrkrover 16 years ago
Lauren's place?

In the opener, it seemed that the girls lived at home and I asked why they didn't use his place. Now it seems as they both have places of their own. Just a tad confusing, but I enjoyed the story, nonetheless.

grplrkrgrplrkrover 16 years ago
Lauren's place?

In the opener, it seemed that the girls lived at home and I asked why they didn't use his place. Now it seems as they both have places of their own. Just a tad confusing, but I enjoyed the story, nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Y2K

Great story!

FYI - even if 2000 was the first year of the millennium, it wasn't a leap year anyway. I think the rule is that if the year is divisible by 4, its a leap year, but not if it is divisible by 100.

Yeah, I'm a geek for knowing that, but it was burned into my head during all that Y2K crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Y2K

The previous comment is wrong - although years at the turn of centuries (eg 1800, 1900) are not leap years, 2000 was a leap year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Leap years

Leap years are divisible by 4. Leap CENTURIES are divisible by 400. 1900 wasn't, but 2000 was a leap year.

The millenium and century started in 2001, so 2004 was the first leap year.

BrettJBrettJover 16 years agoAuthor
From the Author 2

Hi. Obviously, some time has passed since they've started their "relationship" and both girls now have their own places. There is another chapter of this story in the works, so I will clear up some of the confusion in the Chapter and you all get a "No Prize" [ if there any Marvel Comics fans out there LOL ]

Regarding the "Leap Year" - it's open to debate. 2000 was a leap year and 2004 was the first leap year of the new century, NOT of the millenium. This actually WAS a question on Jeopardy a while back that I got and everyone else missed.

I am glad most of you are liking the story and not letting the minor stuff ruin it for you. I promise, there are some twists and turns you WON'T see coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

enjoy your submissions; looking forward to next installment, sounds like all parties enjoying selves,everything is consentual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous