All Comments on 'Winning Daphne'

by Defluer

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
So Damn Hot

A fantasy of many a man, good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
6*

So hot!

I can’t wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Follow up

How about informing us in the sequel just what Daphne's mind turmoil was all about?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Hope you continue to write what happens after this, does he do them together again or do they take turns to see who can be dirtier and get him off more. Lots of possibilities. Hope you continue.

DefluerDefluerabout 4 years agoAuthor
From the Author

This was written way back in July 2018, on the 13th and 14th. Still scared of publishing these, because of trolls, I just moved along to the next story and pretty much forgot about it. Last year I changed the way I file my stories so that if I finish at least one "scene" or chapter in them they go to a different folder than the ones that I just give up on some insubstantial amount of the way through, this way the "finished" ones don't get lost. This got moved into that folder and slowly edited in my rare free time over the last year. (Along with a few others, so there are some more that are nearing decency.) As of right now I have about a 140 documents in that "Finished" folder, probably half of those will never be published because they need another chapter or two to give them a real ending that I just can't force myself to do. Or they were written back before 2014 or so when everything in my stories dragged on and on until one sex scene was 30 pages long. On that note, right now I'm trying to edit Halfway and half of the way through it (hahaha) feeling like I'll never get to the end.

Anyways, wish me luck on winning the lotto so I'll have free time enough to write and edit. I hope all of you are staying safe and horny out there.

- The Guy from Defluer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot Stuff!

When I met my wife I certainly would've fucked her mom too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Holy shit

Never read anything quite like that on Literotica. That was crazy hot. Kinda like the two women. The rare, good kind of crazy. I'm a little out of breath just having read that. Thanks for the wild ride. 6*.

Khirsa78Khirsa78about 4 years ago
I liked the story

I spotted some grammatical errors here and there, a proof read will take care of that for the next one. Though I must admit I'm curious as to what Daph's hang up was with the past.

Turbulence1973Turbulence1973about 4 years ago
That was excellent

What a great start! I hope you continue this saga.

bluerowdybluerowdyabout 4 years ago

Very well written. Enjoyed the story line and the sex scenes were great.

devildog0302devildog0302about 4 years ago
Well done

I wouldn’t mind reading a sequel...

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

He's already fucking her, what more could the imbecile want?

Lost me.

theshepard75theshepard75about 4 years ago
Can't wait for what's next!

I agree with some of the other readers about the grammatical errors, but overall really exciting story. Maybe in the next chapter we can learn about Daphne's ex? Regardless, well done! Got me at attention 😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fuck Yeah

I didn't see any grammatical errors.all I saw was hot sex! Really good story A+ !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Comment

I've read about 7 or 8 of the stories you've written. This one was by far the best so far. I really liked the way the mom and daughter story came together. Definitely hope you make several sequels to this story. If you do, please let me know at csrickert@yahoo.com

TSreaderTSreaderabout 3 years ago

A very yummy tale! Very yummy indeed. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story, but you need to learn a bit about female anatomy regarding orgasms.

geek_writergeek_writer6 months ago

Hot story, love satisfying the Mom. Can't wait to read more of your work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDefluer@Defluer
11/21/23 - Fucking Magic 15 Submitted. Hopefully in time for Thanksgiving. Part 16 is a real evolvement and is finished and half edited. The series might go to Part 18 or 17 might be really long with an Epilogue. 9/6/23 - Fucking Magic 14 submitted and coming at you in the n...