Winning Daphne

Story Info
Fucking her mom was an unexpected way make her my girlfriend.
8.2k words
4.74
125.3k
266
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,223 Followers

"Oh, I'm sorry..." The woman quickly apologized, halfway out the door before she stopped herself. After the initial surprise of somebody coming in to my girlfriend's room I recognized exactly who it was, her mom. I didn't know her but they looked a lot alike. Not exactly but certainly enough that I had no doubt. A hopeful smile on her face while looking from me to her daughter. "Daphne, is this somebody I should be introduced to?"

"Uh... I mean..." She was going to say 'not really' but stopped herself. "Mom this is my friend Jacob. Jacob, this is my mom."

"Hi Daphne's mom." As I was on the far side of the bed from her with her daughter laying on my arm between us, the best I could manage was a wave.

"Hi Jacob." Her mother said sweetly, Daphne rolling her eyes got up off me motioning her mom out into the hallway with quick angry flicks of her hands.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Her mom asked once they were out in the hall, but far from being out of earshot. Giddy with excitement her mom went on. "He's VERY handsome! Very very handsome."

"He's a friend mom." Her mom went to speak again but Daphne cut her off. "Just a friend mom."

"You were laying in..."

"We were laying fully dressed with the door open. We are JUST friends." I opened my mouth to protest but remembered I shouldn't be hearing, still that stung.

"Oh, he's not interested or you're not?" Her mom's tone saying that clearly she thought it would be me stringing her daughter along.

"I don't know... Both of us. I'm just not ready."

"Not ready? That was over a year ago darling and... this Jacob is a lot better looking than..." I knew there was some Ex issues but I didn't know how far they went, she didn't talk about it and I didn't ask.

"His looks don't matter to me!" Daphne cut her off. "We're just friends! That's it." And she came stomping back into her room, her mom taking one last peek but only that. Not wanting to pursue the argument because I was there. Daphne plopping down while keeping her distance, moodily giving me a, "Sorry about her."

I sat stewing for the rest of the episode of the show we were watching. I think we were both doing the same thing. Right when I thought I had been making progress! For weeks Daphne had me around only when it was the two of us. We'd go back and forth talking in text messages almost constantly. Even start streaming shows at the same time so we could live discuss it, but the only time we were with each other in person was for sex. Until just recently.

At first I was happy with the arrangement. Before I noticed what was happening that is. Daphne was hot! She was one of those girls who had a good amount of curve to her but wore it well, so well! I'd instantly been attracted to her, seeing her at the bookstore where she worked. Having gone in for a gift for a friend, kept going back because of her. As aloof as she acted, we usually killed half an hour talking. I guess I should have known. All signs pointed to this being a booty call thing, which I should have been overjoyed to have, except I really really really liked her!

The more I stewed the more depressed I got. Thinking how stupid I was to believe it was anything but sex! She wasn't just aloof, she was uninterested! The big glowing flashing sign was she hadn't given me any of her contact details until after we'd fucked for the first time. Which was half a month ago now...

*******

"You again?" She'd said coming just close enough to see me, watch the front of the store, and the door.

"Me again." I'd answered, giving her a distracted smile as I went back to the book I'd picked up. Grapes of Wrath I thought it would just make me look smart, but it was actually really good. Without looking back at her I pushed the blueberry lemonade at her. "Your bribe."

"Thanks, that any good?" A sneer saying she'd never read it and me reading it wasn't impressing her.

"I picked it up just to make you think I was deep," Rolling with the punches as I was learning to do with her. Letting it slap closed and tossing it onto the table. "It was better than I thought though. I guess I should have actually read it in High School."

"If you want to impress me you should stick to the Bradbury or King." I mean come on! How could I not really really really like her after that?

"Noted, since they're some of my favorites it'll be easy." My mouth opening to ask her for her number when she huffed, like I'd done something wrong.

"Good, then leave that shit and follow me. Have you read Eyes of the Dragon?" When my eyebrow went up she rolled her mirthless brown eyes. "You've gotta read that."

So I followed her into the bowels of the shop, one of those places that have been a bookshop forever. All the shelves way too close together. Books towering up so that not even the tallest people couldn't grab what was on top. I liked her all the more as we went, she did what I wanted to do. Holding her hand out brushing fingertips over the books as we passed them.

"Here," Daphne tapped it, an old battered green paperback.

She didn't have to take me back this deep with her. She could have gone and got it, or sent me back alone. Hoping I wasn't reading too much into it I was purposely slow in bringing my eyes up from her ass as she held the book back for me to take. Before I could though she pulled it away from me. Glaring at me.

"It's a really rare book, hardly anybody I ever talk to has read it." I went for it again but she put it on the shelf, stepping in front of me so that I couldn't reach it.

"What do I have to do to get it?" It was impossible but the way she looked at me said what.

I blinked, her eyebrow went up, her expression discounting me more and more as the seconds ticked by. She was about ready to roll her eyes, give up on me, when I went for it. Grabbing her hip, pulling her crotch into mine. The flare of arousal in her dark eyes said I'd got it right.

"Fuck you, is that it?" Gasping she hesitated a heartbeat then nodded.

"You that big of a fan? To fuck me for my permission to let you buy it?" She challenged, all I thought was holy shit this couldn't be happening!

But it was! I had to banish that disbelief and just charge right in. So I leaned in for a kiss but she turned her face away, that should have been clue number two that this wasn't destined for a relationship! I didn't fret, she'd turned not so that I kissed her cheek or ear but exposing her neck. Diverting slightly I clamped hold of it, her neck was tender and fragile but I sucked on it harder than I had with other women. It made her cry out, climbing so that I could get at her better.

I shoved her back into the shelf where the book was. Had the stupid idea that I should snatch it and gloat. Instead I went from her wide hips to ample booty, lifting her up onto one of the old sturdy wood shelves. She instinctively kicked her legs out, feet planting onto the nearby shelves, keeping herself where I put her while spreading her legs for me. I kissed my way about her neck, tasting her tender flesh. Yanking her blouse to the side, one hand grabbing one of her large breasts. She purred and nodded so I undid the buttons, exposed her flat-ish stomach and a near-purple bra.

Loving the sexy sight I was quick to start sucking roughly at her shoulders as well as neck. Nearly crying out when she stopped me from unsnapping her bra, pushing her back against the edge of one of the shelves hard and fast enough that I thought she'd broke my fingers that tried for the snap. Softening that move by pulling my face back to the flesh of her shoulder, crying out like she'd never felt anything so good in her life.

Rejected up top I slapped that tingling hand and the other onto her legs. She didn't stop me from running them up her skirt, pushing it up till I confirmed the fact that she wasn't wearing any panties. Shocked I came away from her, to ogle her hairless mound, her beige-pink labia completely exposed. Wet and exposed! The clit at the top seeming to scream my name. The noise she made when I started kissing my way down her tummy told me that it had been a long time since this had happened and me going down on her was the last thing she'd expected.

Hitting my knees I stared at the beautiful gift, inhaled of it. Before I slurped my way up from her taint to her clit. Without me to lever against she had to reach up to the shelves above her to keep from tipping forward. God did she ever look good! Tasted to match! Pushing her labia apart I licked her, she was so wet I swear there was a constant dribble of quim for me to roll about and swallow down.

Like her neck and shoulder I didn't play soft. I slurped loudly at her, sucking on her clit and letting it pop free of my mouth. Pulling it in while shaking my head. She fucking loved it! Staring down at me like nobody had ever gone down on her before. When I slipped a finger inside her, by the way she cried out to the ceiling I thought I'd see hymen blood. There wasn't any, all there was was moaning. Soon enough she started twisting, nods turned to shakes.

"Uh... nuh! You... No, no, no, no." But from her perch all she could do was shake her head. Flail down one handed in what was barely a push to my shoulder. I looked up at her, turning one finger to two, sucking hard on her clit. "Oh god don't! I'm... Oh god! OH GOD!"

I didn't consciously know but I think from the dozen or so squirting porns I'd seen something in me knew. I realized what I was going for the second I pulled my fingers out of her and she came. A wash of her fluids pouring out of her. The scream of pleasure, arching up, then quickly dying as she saw what she'd done.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I tried..." Bright red from embarrassment, all apologetic tone, until I went back for more. Jamming both fingers inside her, mouth wrapping around her clit. She stared down in so much shock that her expression didn't change until she sprayed again, then it twisted up in pleasure. "Oh my god! YES! YESSsssss! Ooh! One more! Please! One more! One more! One more!"

It wasn't a big one, that third one, but I think she liked it the most as we both were aware of how well I'd take it. I caught most of it in my open mouth. Realizing how much like a porn star I was when I showed it to her before swallowing it down. She spasmed and shook when I went in just to kiss her clitty again, tummy going all rigid, my signal to stop.

"Oh my god! That... Oh my god!" The dreamy happy relief flipping right back to the almost angry lust when I pulled her down from the shelf, put her down onto her knees. The angry goddess growling up at me, "Is this what you want to do to me? Stuff your dick in my mouth?"

"Since the second I saw you." Holding her down there even though she was hurriedly ripping my pants open.

"You just wanted to use my mouth!" It was an accusation but not one she didn't like. Or so it seemed because she reached into my pants, yanking my dick out almost painfully. Stuffing it into her gob before she even realized what she had. Her dark eyes went huge, bobbing on it a few times before pulling away. "What do you think I'm gonna do with with big thing? Huh? You'll kill me if you face fucked me with it."

She tried though, taking it more than halfway down, until it made her gag. Rapidly pulling away, trying again, failing, and trying again. Gah! Gah! Gah! Noises escaping her as she did so. Stopping for a breath only after spitting down the length of my dick. Her mouth just as sloppy wet as her pussy.

"I can't! I can't!" Actually mad at me for being too big for her to take all the way, or herself for failing. She dropped back down to her butt after lifting my shirt, admiring my flat stomach and pecs. Shaking that off she stood. "You're just gonna have to fuck me."

And not that I was going to say no but she took away any choice by bending over so her elbows and forearms were on a shelf, her ass pushing back into me. When I didn't immediately respond, my brain screaming that there is no way this was happening, she yanked up her skirt exposing her ass. It was such a beautiful ripe bottom that I stared at it dumbly while she took hold of my spit soaked dick, ran the tip through gash, then put it inside herself.

"Oh god!" Banging on the wood shelf while shoving her ass back into me, getting me DEEP inside.

"Fucking hell Daphne! Fucking hell is that pussy tight!" It was too, both of us taking a good thirty seconds just to get used to each other.

I think it was more of where we were and how much time we'd already been at it than anything else that made me strike to a fast pace right off. I immediately had to grab her by the waist and keep her to me as she cried out, shaking her head and trying to get away. Turning those previously cold brown eyes back on me. Now filled with intense disbelief that anything could be as big as what was in her.

Our bodies slapped together, that look never came off her beautiful face. It rose and fell based on what I was doing but it was always there. Still is two months later everytime we fuck. Leaning to the side I got to watch her big tits threatening to come out of that purple bra as I rammed into her over and over. Leaned over a time or two pushing her shirt up so I could lick her delicious slightly sweaty flesh. Could only grope her heavenly ass one handed as she kept trying to pull away, not even realizing she was doing it.

"Cum! Oh god you asshole! You fucking bastard! You big dicked animal, cum! CUM!" Shoving herself back into me was a feat judging by her jaw dropped expression, but she did it. Not exactly increasing the speed very much, but certainly increasing the sexiness. Especially with the groans that doing it caused her, finally I realized she was about to come herself. "OH! Oh my god! YES! YESSsssss! Ooh! FFfffffuuuucccckkkkK!"

I felt something, slightly. Not realizing she was squirting again until I heard it hitting the floor. I did double my speed then, the very idea of her squirting while I fucked her sending me into the downward spiral to my own orgasm. I must have said something to tell her that I was going to cum because she smashed back into me once more, liquid pouring out onto the floor again.

"Fuck! What?" I almost started when she pulled away. The sweaty pleased wreck that she was kneeling right into the puddle of her own stuff, grabbing my dick. I got it then, groaning, she double handed jerked me off. Opening her sexy mouth to get my load. I gave it to her too, "Oh fuck! My turn to squirt all over your face!"

"Yes! YES!" She loved the idea, loved it even more when I shuddered and did it. Huge wads of white flew out of me, she aimed me perfectly. Most of it in her mouth but all around as well. Like my dick she was not prepared for how much there was though. She coughed some of it up, splattering it down onto her tits. "Oh god! Look what a mess you made of me. Oh god! Oh god that felt so good! You asshole pervert, you gave it to me the best I ever had!"

"I want your number." Joy blooming her eyes, I think she was content with this being just a one time thing. Weakly she pointed to the green book, I took it. Inside was not only her matching purple panties but her phone number as well. "What a lovely girl you are."

**********

Now here we were two months and forty plus hookups later, and I didn't know what we were. Even worse, my stomach squirming at the very idea, I didn't know if "we" was just her and I or if "we" was her and I and who knew how many more. She never joined me back comfy and cozy on the bed, moodily sitting a foot away.

"What are we Daphne?" I asked, unable to help myself, knowing it was probably the first step to ruining what we did have.

"Humans." She knew what I was asking though, staring at the screen for a moment longer before turning to me. "Having the best sex of our lives, or at least I am."

"Are you... are we... Look I don't need any labels, it's only been a little bit. I just need to know... Is it just me and you? Or is there... others?" Was in coincidence or had her mom been snooping the whole time, because when I asked that she popped into view. Just her hair from my angle, just enough that she could see her daughter's reaction. Which was not much to go on. "Daphne?"

"We're just friends." For a second I thought she'd seen her mom but she was staring hard at a stuffed bear on a shelf, the only such thing in her room. I should say the only one that didn't get stuffed into her closet when she knew I was coming over, where she thought I didn't see them. "Just. Friends."

"Just friends? So you've got other just friends?" That perfect cock sucking mouth opened and closed. The blonde hair dancing lightly as she half shook her head like she did when I plugged away at her. Then she shrugged, unable to conform or deny my worry. "Okay." It was the thoughts of the amazing sex that kept me from flipping the fuck out. If we were just friends. If this was just sex then, "Okay, at least I know where we're at."

"No!" It wasn't her, it was her mom, coming into the room as she spoke. She held up her hands when Daphne half rose from the bed, frantically going on. "No Daphne, don't let the past affect you. You like him and he clearly likes you. He's not... anybody else. You can't think that! Just tell him what you clearly are, you're boyfriend and girlfriend!"

"No! No mom! No Jacob!" She told us both, those dark eyes shining with anger now. "We're just friends!"

"So you're okay with him finding somebody else to be friends with? Or somebody else to be more than friends with?" Her mom was more panicked than angry but still loud.

"Yes! He can be friends with whoever he wants. I never asked him if he had a girlfriend when we first hooked up, I don't care. We're... that's not the relationship we have." And she wasn't lying, now that I thought about it, she hadn't. She hadn't ever asked what I was busy doing the rare times I'd told her I couldn't meet up with her when she wanted me. We chatted, we fucked, but I only now realized, we weren't dating. "He can fuck or date anybody he wants."

"You don't mean that!"

"I do! He can fuck you for all I care!" She threw back, turning to snap at me like I'd said something. "You can fuck anybody! All I care is that you still give me that good dick. That's all I want or need out of you."

"You don't mean that!"

"I do!"

"So you wouldn't care if... I..."

"If he wants to, what do I care?"

"Alright! Alright! Let's see!" And her mom, looking tormented with where she thought her daughter was at emotionally marched up to the bed.

Daphne sprung from it, not wanting to be too close to her mom. Stopping herself from full retreat, crossing her arms under her breasts stubbornly. The two women playing a game of chicken, or so it seemed. Her mom leaned at the edge of the bed waiting, then knelt on it. Daphne's only reaction was a raised eyebrow, silently watching her mom, scoffing that that was all. My reaction was distant, it was like I was watching this happen to somebody else. Not actually part of it. And, well Daphne WOULD stop it. Her mom would never actually do anything.

"You really don't care?" Reaching out to put both hands down on my legs.

"I don't!" Turning to me Daphne growled. "Jacob since we're JUST friends feel free to fuck anybody you want. Even my mom, even though we just had sex an hour ago. Afterwards I'll fuck you again if you got anything left. Because we're just friends having fun. And your big dick is really fun."

A shadow of something passed through her mom's face at the mention of big dick, attention drifting towards my crotch before locking her glare back at her daughter. Daphne glared right back, motioned for her to get on with it. I sat there gaping for a moment until Mrs. Beauwell huffed, turning to me. Staring at me until she had her courage or indignation screwed up enough to crawl towards me on the bed. I didn't retreat, there was nowhere to go, all I could do was fall onto my back before her. Instinctively avoiding touching her, unable to avoid being touched.

Defluer
Defluer
1,223 Followers