Winning Daphne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not because she was bad looking. She was actually quite alright, more than alright. Without clues I would have pegged her as mid thirties maybe. Like her daughter she had big dark brown eyes that once I caught didn't let me go easily. Unlike most moms Mrs. Beauwell had an updated fashion sense, for sure her haircut. A fashionable shoulder length do that hung to both sides of her attractive face. The real kicker was, well, she was rather top heavy. Like her daughter she wasn't built small but she wasn't big either, slightly heavier frame than her smoking hot child. What was undeniably big, was her rack. They seemed too big for her, brushing over my chest as she climbed atop me.

"What do you say Jacob? Since you're just friends with my daughter, wanna have a go?" Saying most of that while glaring at her only child, expecting Daphne to crack.

"I... Uh...Well..." It didn't matter since neither was really listening to me.

"Don't look at me, you don't need my permission. He's not my boyfriend, I'm not his girlfriend." Casual, seemingly only annoyed that we hadn't begun already.

"You're really... Fine with this? Okay, we'll see. We'll see!" Anger set in while turning back to me.

Nodding her conviction into place before flopping one of my hands up onto her ass, the other she forced onto to her breast. I didn't really touch, didn't let myself register what was there. Maybe a little, enough to know that huge thing was real! Slowly she leaned closer, expecting to stop herself, Daphne to stop her, or me. Since none of those happened she kissed me. Not just an awkward press of lips, it was a real kiss, sweet and soft. I don't think she expected to feel anything but certainly did.

"Nnnnnnmm!" The tenderest ragged inhale as she shivered at the contact, pressing closer, mouth needy. When she pulled her lips from mine I realized I was holding her tight, big soft ass and bigger breast. Worried she'd be upset I almost let go but instead her mom whispered, "How'd she take it?"

"Doesn't seem to care." I know a little bit of my own sadness crept in, which made Mrs. Beauwell touch my face till I was looking up at her not Daphne.

"It's not you it's... A long story." Distracted, drawing her fingers over my cheek and jawline in the tenderest of ways.

"What are you two talking about?" Daphne stepping over and closer to either see our lips or hear us better.

"This will work. It's got to." She told me quieter still to make sure her daughter wouldn't hear, clearly wanting to run her fingers over my lips.

"If it doesn't at least I'll have messed around with her sexy as hell mom." The thought came out of my mouth as it formed, much to my surprise it made her smile.

"You're an optimist I see." She whispered, ignoring Daphne who asked again what we were talking about, Mrs. Beauwell giving me a wink. "It's working already." Pausing, asking in an embarrassed huff. "You really think I'm sexy?"

"Sexy as hell actually." Splaying my fingers out to get a better grip of her big lovely bottom.

"You just gonna whisper all day? I thought you said you were gonna fuck him?" Clearly trying a different tactic since we hadn't responded to her.

"We're gonna." The thought surprising her as she spoke it, making her smile. No doubt thinking how she'd have never believed it if told five minutes ago. "Right Jacob?"

"No reason not to, and..." I let my hand skim over to her other cheek, squeezed her huge melon tighter, both moves Daphne could see and her mom could feel. "Lots of reason to."

With a squeak she agreed, slowly bringing her lips back to mine. We kissed for a long while. More for her mom than for me. By margins Mrs. Beauwell went from tight worry, to buttery want.

Unlike her daughter, perhaps playing to her strength, first thing she did was take off her shirt. Arching up so she was straddling me the hot MILF tossed her hair, pulled her blouse over her head, then tossed her hair again. By some beautiful chance she was wearing a purple bra, I nearly laughed. Only instead of nearly breaking my hand when I reached for it she shook her head, reaching back and popping it off herself.

"Holy fuck!" I did laugh, in pure joy at the sight of the divine pair. They were so big, so beautiful, and oh so natural. "They're... Fucking wow!"

Mrs. Beauwell gave me a proud, pleased smile, tossing her hair again and pushing out her chest arrogantly. Not that she needed too. Her daughter sniffed, her jaw dropping though when she took the one step to go from her mom's shoulder blocking her view, to actually seeing them. The jealous anger washed out by her awe of the gorgeous tits.

"Jesus mom! He's never gonna want to touch mine after... those!" Daphne had to say something since she had both our attention.

"She's got a thing about her nipples." I told her mom, reaching up to play with her mom's. They were hard pencil erasers in pink ovals, very different from her daughter's. Logically I knew why but shook my head like I didn't. "I only just saw them last week."

"What? Why?" But Daphne only rolled her eyes.

I could have explained but my mouth was full of prime melon. Mrs. Beauwell might have insisted but me sucking her pink nipple had her back arching and eyes fluttered shut. Since this was already as happening as it was going to get I rolled us both over, Mrs. Beauwell on her back now with me atop her. She yipped with excitement, moaned as I took to her nipples again, right up till I pulled my own shirt off. Would have gone in for more nip or her lips but she caught me, unable to believe herself before she purposely stared down at my pants.

I gladly took them off too, once more naked in Daphne's bed with a big breasted horny woman staring at me like I was made from all her imaginings of the perfect man. I was hard as a rock despite having gotten off less than an hour ago. My "friend's" hot mom reaching down to stroke me, mouth hanging open.

"If it's too big for you I'll take it." Her daughter purred, either misreading her mom's expression or saying what she hoped was true.

"No honey, it's big but I think I'll be able to handle it." Mrs. Beauwell nodding at the idea of taking my dick, then at me as I worked her khaki pants off.

She was shaved, more mound than labia, curling in and not showing any of its secrets. Pushing her legs apart I kissed my way up her thighs. Her dark brown eyes growing, a shine of real delight and approval in them. I returned some to her as she reached down pulling her outer labia apart, exposing her insides for my tongue. I dove right in, dragging it from bottom to top, shivering at the flavor. Knowing that before me it had been a long while since this delicious poon had been touched.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Back arching up at the first lick, going all the way rigid as I clamped onto her clit sucking it between my lips. The older woman made very approving noises as I sampled her pussy, pulling herself wide apart. "Okay! Daphne you should go! You should go because I'm going to use this hot FRIEND of yours." Snapping up so she could watch me, hooking her heels into my back, locking me in. I growled up at her, letting her know I wasn't going anywhere. "Oh my fuck! FUCK! Yes! Oh Daphne how could you..." Greed making her stop that sentence, panting as I ate her. "Oh Daphne this boy knows what he's doing." Not even looking at her daughter who was, well, being Daphne. Pretending to be above it, aloof, and annoyed but more and more moments of that mask slipping. The twenty year old watching it closely as I eagerly ate her mother out. "Fuck! Yeah, like that! Oh Jacob! Oh yes! Like that! Just like that! Just! Like! THAT!"

And she was coming. I worked her for a moment or two, hoping that she squirted like her daughter, needing it now that I'd gotten so used to it. No, there was just the normal hint of some extra quim. Which I lapped up. My gaze meeting Daphne's, who saw my disappointment and smiled with an embarrassed pride.

"Uh! Uh! Uhhhhhhh!" Sagging down onto the bed.

"You taste really good Mrs. Beauwell." I whispered, kissing my way up her lovely body her eyes flickering open.

"Wow, no. We can't have that, you just tongue fucked better than I've got in years, you can call me Lisa." There was a second or two of shame before she lifted up and kissed me. Not exactly sampling herself, she seemed to be very aware of her own flavor, she was testing what my reaction would be. I kissed her like it was expected, normal. She let go again, the two of us making out for several minutes. Eventually caught my face, pushing me away like she wasn't the one who kept leaning up to have some more of my lips and her quim. "You want me to suck that big dick now?"

"We'll save that for later." Letting my own finger run over her lips when she nipped it. I almost rethought my conclusion, lust filling her big brown eyes, eagerly sucking my digit, tongue flicking over it. But I'd just gotten off all over her daughter's face and tits not very long ago, there was no way she was going to suck me off. "I will take you up on that offer, for sure." Huffing in appreciation as she sucked in my entire finger. "For sure!"

"You will?" Smiling playfully, pretending she had no idea why.

I let my hand snake down between our legs. Took hold of my cock, rubbing it at her once more hidden pink. I figured the same thing Lisa did. This was the last chance Daphne had to call this off, as stupid as it sounded I really wanted her too. I wanted her to push me off her mom, tell me I was hers, and climb atop me. I wanted her to kiss me and beg me to be hers and nobody else's.

Sneaking a peek to see there was fear and jealousy in her eyes, it was no wonder she kept them blank much of the time. They really rang with emotion when they weren't. Her bottom lip was caught in her teeth, keeping herself silent, unseen. Trying to remain that way because she had her pillow between her legs, bent over the edge of the mattress. Her ever present dress pulled up, she boggled my mind by kneeling there humping away at it while watching her mom and me. She was not pissed, not jealous, she was turned on!

"What? You're both getting wet and hard in front of me! I can get horny too!" Being Daphne she battered me with the pillow she must have thought up to that moment her humping was too subtle to be noticed for what it was. Stubbornly she lifted her dress, having never put her panties back on she exposed her fold filled gash, rubbed it a few times to push her wetness around. Then growled, "Shove it in on three." I opened my mouth to argue or ask but she said. "One." Her mom had an expression on her pretty face of how I felt, guilty and hopeful. She tried to talk but Daphne rubbed herself, swirling two fingers at her entrance. "Two." Her mom and my eyes went to where the tip of me was just barely inside her. Shifting so that we were aligned for the next number. "Three!"

"Jacob oh fuck yes Jacob!" Slapping her hands against my biceps, clamping down to keep me in and unmoving.

"He's so big! So big!" Daphne had not hesitated, she was working her fingers furiously, eyes locked on where I was penetrating her mom.

"Yes! Oh shit yes he is SO big!" Mom agreed. Once more arching up as the pleasure overwhelmed her momentarily, as I started on her. I buried my face between her tits which were pushed towards the ceiling. Not missing Daphne reach down into the low cut dress to play with her own breast. "Shit! Oh shit! Yes! My god yes! Jacob! Just like that! YESYESYES!"

I wasn't going full on but a good fast pace. Her huge tits bounded up and down with each thrust. Her hot mature body working with mine, making the most of every move.

"Damn that pussy is nice." Pulling out to slap myself against her clit a couple dozen times.

"How do you want me next?" Knowing where I was going.

"Doggy." wanting to mentally link my first times with both mother and daughter, not that this was a bookstore but...

"No!" Once more her mom and I had the same expression, "Now you say something? Now?" But she was wantonly licking her lips and rubbing herself like it just wasn't doing what she wanted it to do. "Cowgirl." Once more with both our attention she look annoyed for it. "I want to ride his face."

"While I..?" But Daphne was already nodding.

If this was a game of chicken, neither Beauwell was gonna lose it because Lisa shrugged. Glancing up at me she gave me a questioning expression. Eating daughter while mom rides my dick? And she was looking at me like I might not be okay with that?

"Your mom on my dick? Yeah, that sounds amazing actually. Just... If I pat your ass you gotta lift up to let me see her doing it." As we all separated and then not as awkwardly as you might think started our stack. Daphne was nodding, raring to get on my tongue, or revving to go since she kept inching forward like race cars before the flag drops. "Because..." Mrs. Beauwell paused on her way to mounting me, staring at my dick. Licking her lips, she stopped to not only take a lick but a eager smiling suck. Just a quick one, letting it pop loudly from her mouth. "Because of that! Because she's as sexy as fuck and your lucky I love the taste of your fucking sexy pussy so much because I will be missing out on so much."

Lisa tossed her hair like it was the greatest compliment she'd ever received in her life. Daphne tried to hide her smile, having clearly heard only the stuff about her but didn't want to show it. I could have rolled my eyes. Except for Mrs. Beauwell was sliding herself down my dick, mouth dropping open more and more each inch she took. Finally, sitting on it completely, she just had this happy surprise on her face. I didn't get to see more because Daphne dropped on me.

"You know how to do it best Jacob! Please, you gotta! I need it so bad!" She mounted me, butt towards her mom but already twisted around to watch.

Reminding me of our first time. I stopped her before she mashed herself into me, partly to admire the delicious vagina above me. Mostly because she had to give her mom some kind of warning, things were about to get real wet.

"Your pointing you cunny cannon at her, you better warn her." Taking a nip at her inner thigh because I couldn't stop myself from tasting her, she had her quim spread all over.

"Mom! Jacob's gonna make me squirt." There was a pause as her mom processed this, not surprised as much as being reminded of a minor detail she'd forgotten.

"Okay dear." She must have known because she didn't ask, with that Daphne's eyebrow went up asking me if I was satisfied, sighing I pulled her pussy to my face.

I wish I had a video of it, well for a variety of reasons, but I literally didn't know much about what happened up there for the first few minutes. Her mom was no expert, riding me for a few seconds before shifting and trying it in a few way. Or that's how it felt since I couldn't see, look luckily Daphne didn't blocked my view for very long. She couldn't seem to get herself off but did get herself close, it was not even a minute of licking and fingering before she popped. And I do mean pop!

"Yes! Oh my god! Oh my god!" Lifting up off me I gotta see her mom on my dick, moving much more quickly it seemed as her daughter shuddered and prepared to come. Daphne sort of curled so her cunt was aimed right at my face, I waited for her signal to stop fingering. Not that she realized it, or did it on purpose, but she shut up at the 'right time'. Moaning, begging, and whimpering all went silent so I dragged my fingers from her. "OHMYGODYES!"

Her sweet fluids poured out. Much bigger than I'd gotten her to do earlier, proving the wicked thing was much more turned on. It covered my entire face, before Daphne spasmed her quim shot out down my chest, her mom's eyes as huge as mine had been the first time I'd seen it. I pulled her back down to suck that clit while impaling her with two digits again, curling them while thrusting into her. Fast and hard for the fingering, full suction for the clit. She stayed on my face until the last second, dragging herself up and off so that she could blast me... And her mom. The coming hottie was past fucking caring.

"Again! Make me again!" She begged as her mom sat on me looking down at herself, covered from nipples to mound in her daughter's fluids.

So horned up her third and four were as big as the first two, unprecedented! It was the fifth that was a trickle. Slumping off me, curling up around my shoulders and head I glanced up at her miserably happy expression. Facing in so she could watch, but defensively clinging to herself, protection from air currents or whatever.

"You love that don't you?" Mrs. Beauwell asked me.

A smile on her face like she saw how perfect I was for her daughter, even as she began to ride me again. Taking a second before running her hands up my soaked stomach, chest, and to my face. I grabbed her hips, helping her now that I could concentrate. Watching her rub her daughter's juices into my skin. I knew she wanted to taste it, knew it.

"So fucking much! You have no idea!" Reaching back I pulled Daphne's mouth to mine, she whimpered weakly but kissed me back eagerly. Smiling joyfully when I let her go. "It's so hot!"

Lisa didn't say anything. She just rode me harder, nodding at my help we stared into each other's eyes for a wonderful minute or two. My hands traveled up her body to those giant tits, taking hold of them. Watching the sexy older woman arch her back, run her hands through her hair. God she was incredibly hot like that, it had certainly been a while since she'd done some on cock aerobics because she got a lovely sheen of sweat going as she rode away.

Trying to make it look as natural as possible, starting by pressing her body to mine. Tossing her head so that her hair curtained over and hide her face. Except our eyes met through the tangle. That meeting didn't stop her from first kissing, then licking my chest. Tasting her daughter. Tossing hair aside so she could moan as I held her butt up at the right level, slamming myself up at her pussy.

"Oh god! Fucking yes! Fucking fuck yes! Jacob! I'm gonna come! You're gonna make me come!" She gave it another thirty seconds then gave up. Mashing her mouth to mine she kissed and licked me with reckless abandon. "YES! YOU PERFECT FUCKER! YES!"

"Come on his dick mom! Oh my god, yes! Come on his dick! COME!" Daphne was up on her hands and knees happy as I'd ever seen her to see somebody else using my dick.

"Fuck! I will! I will! Oh fuck fuck fuck! I AM I AM!" Looking so fucking much like her daughter when she came, mouth open, eyes unable to believe how much pleasure was tearing through her. I didn't stop fucking her, unlike her daughter, and despite the fact that she slapped and clawed at my chest, she nodded me onward. Slammed herself onto me for a few seconds. "That's so good! SO GOOD! SO FUCKING GOOD!"

"COME MOM! REALLY COME! COME!" I swear Daphne was about to help, the way she kept lurching forward, before stopping herself.

"OH! OH! Are you watching? Are you... NNNNNNNMmmmmffffffffffcccccccckkkkk!" Lifting off me she squirted too, certainly not as much as her daughter but out it came.

I swear she nearly passed out after it trickled out of her, with a moan dropping limply. As if spent after the ounce of spray. Only it was pussy first, which mashed against my shaft, waking her up. She cried out and went for it, rubbing her gash along my length. Loving that enough to reach down holding my dick as she rose up, I thought to put me back in. Turned out it was for squirting all over it when the moment hit her. I was in heaven, just wished her daughter was covering my upper half while she did my lower.

It seemed it was just the two, she was angled so that when she dropped after the second squirt (Which was easily double the first) she went against the wall, slumping down against it bonelessly. My eyes swiveled to her daughter, this was basically our routine, it was practically instinct to her too. She was already leaping forward, moaning over my dick before putting it into her mouth. Stroking it while bobbing her head, I don't even think she realized it was her mom's pussy she was tasting till it was much too late.