Winning Daphne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! Daphne! Suck it!" I held her head down when she did realize it, not sure if she would have leapt away or not. But the horny thing had something else in mind, pushing away but only so she could climb atop me. "Oh fuck yes! Oh fucking hell yes!"

"You like this? My mommy and me? Squirting all over you? Huh you sick fucker? You like that?" I was all vehement nods, she slapped at me like it bothered her but rode me telling how much it turned her on. Hands on my chest body moving exactly right from our two months of intense 'training'. "You want me to..." And she kissed me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. "Share my mom's flavor that you made me suck, you like that?" I groaned, kissing her hard, somehow holding back that I loved her. We kissed a long while, our eyes sharing the delight we got from all the many flavors now added. "You gonna make me suck it after I come on your dick too?"

"You fucking love it, so yeah!" Holding her sexy body down to mine, wishing she'd stripped off more than just the skirt.

"I do! I do! I'm a whore!"

"My whore!" Both of us working feverishly to get off.

"Yes!" It seemed like it was both torment and a relief, the admitting. "I'm yours!" She came around my dick then, liquid rushing out of her she thrashed around atop me. Clawed down my arms, nibbled at my chest, and arched up. "I'm yours so cum in me! CUM IN ME!"

Every other time she'd made me pull out. I thought because she was dirty and loved to taste my cum, but now I understood why. It meant something to her. Her dark eyes locked with mine as she sat down hard onto me one last time, and took my load. It was insane. I'd had past girlfriends who'd let me, had plenty of times when I'd just accidentally done it. Inside Daphne, finally, after fucking her mom and her, after them squirting on me. Even after ejaculating earlier it was insane how good it felt.

I think I blacked out for a few seconds, just holding her to me. She was kissing me as I came too. Big brown eyes brimming with tears, clinging to me as tightly as I clung to her, both of us twitching from too much pleasure.

"Wow!" Her mom said from beside us, having pulled the sheet up to cover herself. "So you're boyfriend and girlfriend now? For real? And I was here for it? I helped?"

"God mom!" Daphne buried her face in my chest, embarrassed.

"You didn't deny it!"

"Okay, we're boyfriend and girlfriend now." Snorting adorably with happiness. Lifting up at me to stare at me through her wet hair. "Right?"

"Yes! Fucking hell yes!" Sitting up she nodded, smiling, basking in the thought of being my girlfriend.

"So, fucking hell yes we are." I was happy, I didn't need it but she gave it to me anyway. Or maybe gave it to us. "But if you still need his tongue and big dick mom, you can have it. He's got more than enough for us to share."

"I..." The instinct to demure passing at a twitch of orgasm aftershock that went through her. "Okay, as long as you don't mind."

"Mom look at the fucking bed you dork. Think that I minded?" It was indeed soaked, we'd put a towel down earlier to save the sheets. So the huge wet spot was all them this time. "Okay?"

"Okay... dear... thank you." Guilty for agreeing but also unable to help herself.

"Letting me fuck your sexy as hell mom? If you already weren't there I would say that earns you the best girlfriend ever award Daphne." I liked saying that she was my girlfriend, she liked hearing it. Finally.

"Say that in six months when we've fucked your dick down to a stump." But said playfully into my ear.