Winning the Olympian Ch. 03

Story Info
Jason learns more about Jill--and they both really enjoy it!
9.3k words
4.48
3.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Str8As
Str8As
30 Followers

This chapter continues the love story of Jason winning over Olympic swimmer Jill. Although some details make more sense if you have read chapters 1 and 2, this chapter can also stand alone to enjoy--so hope you enjoy it!

Though it seemed longer, Jill and I lay on our sides for the next ten minutes looking into each other's eyes, smiling and giggling. Protecting us against the cold tile floor, our bodies relaxed on the purple rubber mat with her back to the pool and me facing her. Without a trace of self-consciousness, we checked each other's bodies out as well, admiring the other's young, toned, svelte form. We each propped our head on our hand and bent elbow, giving one another permission to take in the erotic naked views before us.

She was gorgeous. Her auburn hair was out of her swim cap and still damp, draping beautifully over her left shoulder, falling down her neck and meeting the upper portion of her left breast. There was something especially stimulating seeing her breasts hang downward and to the right. They were as big as moderate sized oranges, soft and supple, yet somehow firm--like the setting of creamy cake batter baked to the exact point of moist doneness, jiggling however slightly with each breath. Her nipples now were as large as raspberries and nearly as red, each set on golden brown areola two shades lighter than her hair, and the size of silver dollars. The combined effect fit perfectly together, aroused nipples arousing me again.

She noticed my cock suddenly surge with an involuntary squeeze of my pelvic muscles, and when I looked up, her face beamed. I was getting harder by the second and I began to feel my heart beat harder and faster, and my breathing become more shallow and rapid. At the same time, her chest suffused a light pink. Looking at her breasts, the pinkness spread over their creamy whiteness highlighted by bikini tan lines, and her nipples began slowly engorging, almost imperceptibly. They were also definitely becoming more crimson--redder and bigger, now like really ripe lush red raspberries. I actually felt my mouth suddenly water.

Meanwhile, my cock was inflating with each hard, fast heartbeat, pulsing up and down--perhaps not violently, but certainly with inexorable force. With each throb of blood into my growing erection I felt that tingling exquisite bliss capture my member in a biting throe of pleasure. Each bite was a brief flash of silver and fire, repeating over and over with each heartbeat. And each heartbeat reinforced this indescribable pleasure, as my hardening became a virtuous cycle of a relished buzz inciting an unutterable thrill of hot steel solidifying. Pulse by pulse, step by euphoric step.

I could feel my hardness fully set like cement as I became bulging like a fat purple plum, so tight that it felt like another rush of blood would split my cockhead. In fact, the pleasure was so intense it felt like I was already splitting.

My face flushed warm, and I'm certain red as well. Jill noticed. With her left hand, she grasped her left nipple and massaged it between thumb and forefinger. Still on her side, head propped on bent elbow, she raised her left leg upward like opening scissors, then bent her leg and planted her left foot on her right knee.

With her legs spread so wide, I could see the mixture of my cum from earlier with her pussy juice, and it began dribbling down the front of her right thigh--not like it was from my prior slugs of cum but like new juice was flowing, pushing prior cum forward and down her leg.

I bent forward, taking my head off my bent elbow and hand, while at the same time moving my body toward her feet until my lips were in perfect alignment with her left nipple. Then I removed her fingers from the luscious nub and began nuzzling her fat redness with my lips, like a horse nibbling short grass.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned. "Jason, that feels so good..."

Encouraged by her affirmation of pleasure, I took her nipple and whole areola into my mouth and sucked as hard as I could. It felt as if her nipple elongated and her areola pouched into my mouth bringing spongy breast tissue in behind it.

This position was a bit uncomfortable for both of us. So I sat up and turned her onto her back. She lifted both legs in the air and spread them wider than I thought was possible, pulling her right leg over and around me. Then using her head, elbows and feet, she pushed her body spread eagle toward me, straightening the approach of my 747 directly into her dark, hot wet runway. I placed my thighs under her bent knees and pulled myself forward until my violaceous rock hard phallus was pointing directly toward her black hole. Scooting on one butt cheek then the other, I inched my way toward her hot springs spa which seemed to drool viscous fluid from her red, swollen cunt. Her clitoris hood was long and thick and her clit itself the size and color of a kidney bean. Even though she had been a virgin, our recent sex had stretched her vagina open enough for me to see just beyond her the rim of her inner lips. Her pussy was succulently engorged and reddish purple.

I was at the perfect angle now to admire her stunning feminine beauty. Her bush was the same dark ginger as her hair, a perfectly trimmed triangle pointing toward her pussy. Her pubes dove into the cleft formed by her clitoris hood then fanned out onto her large outer lips, fully surrounding them. The large labia seemed to cup her inner vulva like two hands making a bowl. Her minor labia were so engorged they fanned outward like butterfly wings; or thicker like bird wings.

Then Jill surprised me even more by spreading her legs out even wider, pulling her outer lips, and inner labia and vagina's opening apart to an extent that almost seemed unnatural.

"Wow, Jill, you're beautiful. And you are spread so wide for me!"

"My hip malformation allows me to do that. And I'm so glad too because I can open my legs and pussy so wide all of you can fit in me. Fill me up, Jason! Ram your cock and balls into my pussy. Slap your body hard against mine!"

And so I did! I shifted onto my knees, scooting up and spreading them enough so that my cock was at the exact level of penetration. My fat taut head felt incredibly hard and looked like it might burst. I leaned forward and rubbed my rod up and down her slit to moisten myself again--and also to take erotic delight in watching her rock her pelvis forward and back each time I pushed my hard cock onto her clitoris.

Jill was breathing much faster and her neck and ears were fully red. I kept rubbing my cock along her slit from the far rear up to her clitoris and then forward over her clitoris hood. After a dozen or two such passes, Jill pushed her pelvis toward me and tilted it upward.

"Go inside me, Jason, please--I want my pussy to swallow your cock!"

And with that I bent fully forward so that I was looking down at her beautiful flushed face. Sweat had beaded on her upper lip, and her chest heaved up and down rapidly.

I leaned forward a little more connecting my lips to hers. It was like fire! She attacked my mouth, devouring my lips and my tongue. And I reciprocated with equal ferocity.

Then I felt her hand guide my cock into her exquisitely tight pussy. I guess all girls' pussies are tight around this age unless (and until) they birth a child. But Jill's was tighter than I imagined possible. It was like trying to shove my hand into a tight but stretchable glove and entering it felt beyond words. She was not only gloriously tight, but also hot and wet and velvety. I could still feel some of my cum inside her.

Once I had inched my way inside, I leaned forward a little more and put my elbows at the level of her breasts. That way, I could kiss her with abandon, fuck her with even more abandon and use my left hand to rub her right breast--and right hand to rub her left.

I started slowly.

"Let me do this, Jill. Just relax and enjoy this. This is for you."

With long slow strokes I relished the cramped sides of her vagina rub up and down my hard rod, pulling the skin of my cock tight when I was fully inserted and looser when I came outward. I focused on this incredible feeling for many long slow strokes, making sure that when I fully stuffed her cunt I also ground my pubic bone into her clitoris. With each deep stroke, therefore, she gasped, and I could see the pulse in her neck speed up and become more forceful.

"Hold tight, darlin' I'm going to ride this bronco!" I said.

And with that I started fucking her hard, fast and deep. And I picked up speed along the way so that I was slamming harder, faster and deeper. On and on. I was beginning to get so breathless I thought I might have to stop. Then, all of a sudden, Jill screamed over and over louder that previously, louder that Tate had ever screamed:

"JASSSSON! JASSSSON! JASSSSON! AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

As if seized by a spirit, her whole body convulsed up and down, like a rope on the ground that you snap up and down, creating a fluid wave--her body becoming a fluid wave.

Her pussy squeezed my cock in unending spasms and she was bucking so hard, so violently I had to stop my thrusts and just hold on.

Then it hit me: A searing, ripping painfully pleasurable, exquisite electrical orgasm. Pure ecstasy shot out of my cock, each rope of cum cutting me like a saw--but also as slick as a hot knife slicing through her cunt butter. Pleasure turned me inside out like a sock, as if gloriously ripping out my whole pelvis through my cock. Hot as molten lead, sharp as exploded shrapnel, each squirt clawed through me with pleasure so unbearable I had to scream: "JILLLLLL!!!!!"

Jill wrapped her leg around my hips and arms around my chest while my legs and arms were locked in the clutches of my extreme orgasm. As I exploded in her she came again and her body likewise froze stiff while her vagina contracted over and over in a frenzied paroxysm of pleasure. Neither of us could move; each of us hog-tied by the depth of our shared deep, fizzing, stinging, jubilant, feel-good gratification. Once we could move we rolled over as one onto our sides and made out passionately, our mouths ravenous with lust, our hands all over each other like we hadn't touched anyone in years, trying to make up for lost time.

Like we hadn't touched each other in years.

Like we were trying to make up for lost time.

Our lost time.

We had exchanged phone numbers, kissed one more time in the lobby before heading to the parking lot pretty late. Well, actually more than kissed--I mean not sexually more, just more like getting to know each other.

I was off the next day, Sunday. Unfortunately, Jill had to work. I realized I didn't know what kind of job she had.

"So, what do you do?" I asked, locking the front door to YLG.

"Um...I'm a third year medical student," she said.

"How can that be? I mean you graduated college this past spring with my sister Kara, right?"

"Um, sorta. I'm in a special program--actually an experimental program at Chatham med school where you are preliminarily accepted into their medical school when you get into Chatham undergrad. The caveat is that you have to make good grades freshman and sophomore year before you are officially accepted as a 'medical student.' It cuts two years off of school and saves you tens of thousands in tuition."

"I don't get it. Isn't medical school supposed to be four years after college? After four years of college?"

"Right, that's what makes this experimental cause it's unusual. You do general college and premed sciences first and second year of college. And also take sciences one summer session between freshman and sophomore years. It's pretty rigorous--15, 16 hours a semester; 12 hours over the summer."

"So after sophomore year in college, what happens?" I asked.

"Well, in spring of your sophomore year you take the MCAT exam and apply to get into medical school. You pretty much are guaranteed entrance if you have good grades and decent MCAT scores. All the main interviewing happened before freshman year just to get into the program."

"So are you still in college then?"

"No, I'm an official third year medical student. I was accepted after sophomore year, and what would have been my junior and senior years were actually first and second year of medical school. I was actually considered part of the medical school class--and all my courses where at the medical school, at their lecture hall. But otherwise I looked like a college student and still lived with your sister and the others. "

"I still don't get this. Did you get a college degree?"

"Yeah, I took most of the required general college stuff freshman and sophomore year, plus some more general college as medical school electives. Then my sciences and two years of med school qualified me for a BS in 'medical sciences.'" Jill air-quoted that with her hands. "So I do have a bachelors. People that don't make it into med school after sophomore year can easily do like a bio or chem major so they get a college degree too. The program doesn't leave them hanging after sophomore year."

"Wow, never heard of something like that," I said.

"It's not real common. A few other schools around the country have the same kind of deal. But Chatham being a state school--and also a really good medical school--it made sense for me to get in-state tuition and stay here. Though I was accepted into a similar Ivy League program I won't name. Not bragging, just saying money is tight with my family."

And she truly did not seem to be bragging. Although there was a lot Jill could brag about--her beauty, her Olympic medal, her brains, her getting into two competitive combined college/med school programs, one even being an Ivy League school.

Indeed, there was something humble about Jill. Her tone was almost as if she were apologizing for having accomplished so much in her 22 years.

I was awestruck anew at this Olympian goddess. But Jill seemed to take all her accomplishments in stride, not bragging--indeed hesitant to mention, for example, her Olympic medal when I caught her faking the need for a swim lesson. A lesson she obviously didn't need. In fact, a swim lesson she should have given to me.

We walked to her car--hers and my cars being the only two left in YLG's parking lot at 10:30 pm on a Saturday. She clicked open her car with her keys and turned to say good night to me.

But before she could say anything, I quickly took her face in my hands and gently, lovingly kissed her. We kissed exchanging tongues for a long time. Then I pulled back and said:

"Jill, I wish I wasn't drunk when we first met. I guarantee you I would have broken up with Tate and pursued you passionately. I would have fought dragons to get you."

"Jason, you wouldn't have needed to be St. George. I was yours after that first kiss. Or kisses. Or really, that long make out session at the Sink."

"I'm so sorry that I raised your expectations so high then never contacted you again."

"That's okay. I think there were things I had to learn from my relationship with Rob. I think I am a better person because of dating him for so long. Besides, the distance wouldn't have worked. I was really, really, really busy in college. Or, rather med school. I mean, med school slash college. I mean... well you know what I mean."

"Yeah. And I am so grateful that you pursued me despite my dissing you."

"It wasn't a diss. I knew you were tipsy. And I knew through your sister Kara that we'd be well matched. So did she, which encouraged me. It seemed like it would only be a matter of time. But I admit, I kinda cut the time shorter by coming here tonight. And CUMMING here tonight (HUGE smile). Like, I 'cam' here probably five times tonight. Being my first time, I never knew sex could be so great."

"It's great with the right person. It was great with you, Jill."

Silence.

Then I said, "Jill, I really think you are my right person."

"Ditto" she said, climbing into her car.

Playfully, before shutting the door she grabbed my cock through my clothes and said,

"And this here? This is the right 'person' for me as well. I'm on call tomorrow which means I spend the night at the hospital too. Call me Monday? No, better text me I might be on rounds. I'll get back with you asap."

"K" I said.

She let go of my hardening member, shut the car door, started the engine and drove off.

I woke up in that sleepy daze where it's hard to move your body--like you're paralyzed--and also the panic feeling that last night wasn't real. Then I saw my swim suit hanging to dry on the door knob and knew it was real--knew I had been at the pool last night when I was supposed to be off, knew the swim lesson was real and knew the sex was real. And there was more proof since my morning wooden cock had a slightly sticky feel to it like I always got after sex with Tate.

So, it happened. For real.

I was off work today, and besides YLG did not open until noon on Sundays so I had slept late. I looked at my phone. It was 9:33. I had a number of errands to do today, so I got up, took my shower, shaved, and dressed casual shabby--I had to wash my car. I went to a self-service car wash, "We use Well Water--Doing Our Part!" which made me feel better since the town I lived in--Innovation Triad, the central point of three research universities including Chatham and Duque--our town was always having water issues. Car clean, I got a haircut and grabbed a few things at the grocery store.

When I got back to my apartment, my roommate, Tom was home. That's not always a given since he had a girlfriend, Jenna, and also was a statistics grad student at Chatham and spent most of his time at her place or the computer complex on campus running data-intensive analyses. It was 12:30 and he had slept at Jenna's.

"Hey dude, really nice weather outside, Jenna's with out of town friends this afternoon and I was thinking about playing disc golf. Want to join me?

It was a nice offer and it was also gorgeous outside, the kind of spring weather where all the lawns on college campuses were dotted with sun worshippers working on their tans--with "Carolina in My Mind" and "Sweet Home Alabama" blaring out wide open dorm windows.

We drove to Chatham Park and spent the glorious afternoon playing two rounds. Tom had been on his college's club disc golf team and was fantastic; me, not so much compared to him, but he helped me with my technique--me again "competing" against a far superior athlete like last night.

I'm putting myself down in disc golf. I'm actually pretty decent since the disc golf course was essentially across the street growing up and I had a lot of high school friends who loved to play. But thinking about Jill last night--about sex last night--threw me off my game so to speak. I kept thinking about her sweet personality, all of her accomplishments. And here I was with a biology degree teaching swim lessons.

And I thought about more. I visualized her soft creamy-pale breasts highlighted by tan lines. Her beautiful face, green eyes and auburn hair. I imagined the feel of her hot wet pussy squeezing my cock as she orgasmed, her red upper chest and neck, her writhing and bucking with pleasure. I could see in my mind her dark thick bush, the color of cinnamon, how it spread down onto her outer lips. I saw her legs spread wide open, wider still because of her hip joint, as I plunged my hard cock into a hot bath of pleasure.

And my cock, at just about every other hole would begin to swell so that I had to pretend I was pulling up my shorts when I was actually adjusting Junior.

The beautiful sun, pleasant company of easy-going Tom, the occasional thrill of shooting par--and especially the memories of last night--made the afternoon pass quickly.

As we walked back to Tom's car around 4:00, Jill texted me.

Str8As
Str8As
30 Followers