Winning the Olympian Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I reached her plump engorged labial wings, I stayed there for a long time, flicking my tongue left and right and moving my head up and down so that she was getting 360 degrees of pleasure. All the while, I was still fingering her G spot. Her pelvis began to rock rhythmically, in time with my nodding head. Then her pelvis began bucking a little harder up and down.

"Oh, God, Jason, that feels so good!" she began repeating urgently with increasing speed. I knew it was time to begin the assault.

I moved my mouth up to her clitoris and clit hood. Pursing my lips together, I applied them like a suction cup to both features and sucked hard like drinking a very thick milkshake through a straw.

"Aaaahhh Jason, Aaaahhh Jason, Oh, Jason that feels so fantastic" And she began bucking harder and faster.

Then the attack.

I popped my lips off her clit and hood and started to briskly licking them both from front to back, back to front medium speed at first, then faster and faster.

Suddenly, as if it was involuntary, Jill bucked up toward my face and screamed:

"JAAASSSOOOOON!"

Then she clenched her teeth together, her face fully flushed, eye scrunched as if they had soap in them, pelvis frozen in pain/pleasure, and let out almost a growl of ecstasy.

"ERRRRRRRRR!" then "Mmmffff!" and "GERRRRRR."

It was animalistic. It was guttural. It was full beast.

By this time my cock had fully recovered and I was pulsing like a fire hose, wanting to cum just as forcefully. I focused another minute almost eating her cunt, devouring her clit, grasping her G spot.

Then I stopped, flipped her on her stomach, lifted her to all fours and shoved myself, splashing into her tight, gushing pussy. Reaching around with my right hand, I fingered her clit while I fucked like a 50 meter sprint.

She was writhing on her knees with pleasure and I looked around to her left and saw her tits swing forward and back, jiggling like congealed salad, like vanilla pudding with each slap forward and slap back. This REALLY turned me on, seeing her breasts sway like that.

Then, remarkably, simultaneously, we both orgasmed.

"Oh, FUUUUCKKK!" I screamed as I felt fire crackers explode from my cock, rockets spraying pixels of purple and blue in my mind's eye. POW! POW! POW! Squirt after glorious squirt, burning like lit gun powder, detonating again and again.

At the same time, Jill was slowly writhing and slightly bucking, groaning in her own agonizing pleasure. "UUHHHH! UHHHH!

We both cummed for what felt like 10 minutes as time dilated and slowed. My brain was far away in Netherland's Pleasure Palace, even after I had exhausted my balls. I couldn't move--the pleasure was nearly unbearable. I could only shiver like I was freezing, starting in my feet and moving up my whole body. It was uncontrollably, something I had never felt with an orgasm before--either by my hand or with Tate.

And I noticed that Jill was shivering too. She collapsed forward, lying face down, still moaning, "Mmmmm.... Mmmmm... Mmmmm...."

I held myself up on my elbows so as not to smother her and we stayed there silent but for her slowly diminishing moans, while I felt my cock shrivel and creep up her crack.

"Jill," I said. "I have literally never had better sex than that."

"Me either...which is not saying much. But, wow! That was so powerful!"

Then she turned onto her left side facing away from me, bent her knees and body in a curve, and motioned with her right hand for me to spoon her from behind.

"I love you Jason," she said. "I have fallen in love with you all over again."

"I love you too Jill. It's only been two or three days, but I know I love you. Deep inside me, I know I love you. And I think I will always love you."

"That's so sweet," she whispered, as she drifted off to sleep.

As I pulled the covers over her naked, beautiful body.

Dinner was ready, but I let Jill sleep for an hour. I would have loved for her to spend the night, to wake up to her naked warm beautiful body next to me, possibly fuck again in the morning. But she had not brought clothes, tooth brush--anything except herself. Plus she told me yesterday that she had to get to the hospital by 6 a.m. to be ready for rounds at 8. Which would mean getting up at 5 a.m. at the latest. That's not too early for me--I often have to go to work at 5:30 to open the pool at Your Local Gym. But to have sex that would mean we'd have to wake up at like 4 in the morning. And with her schedule, sleep is a premium.

When an hour had passed, I went quietly into my bedroom and saw this beautiful creature curled up with the covers pulled tight to her neck. I just stood there and stared. I knew she was naked underneath the covers--we had sex an hour ago when she fell asleep. I imagined what her body looked like curved in bed. In my mind I saw her lovely hips, the left one a bit indented from a birth anomaly, but otherwise wide and smooth. I imagined her ass which I had just recently enjoyed so much, taking her from behind and fucking like wild dogs. I imagined her splendid, soft, creamy white breasts outlined by tanned skin from her bikini. I saw her plump nipples, her pale brown areolas, her chestnut bush neatly trimmed and pointing downward. I saw--and could still smell--the intoxicating musky scent of her pussy, her swollen labia, her whole engorged cunt. I slowly became more and more erect. But I decided enough sex for tonight. It was a little after 8, we hadn't eaten and she needed to go home to get a good night's sleep to face being a student doctor very early tomorrow morning.

She was lying on her right side, facing me. I sat on the edge of the bed and began stroking her dark copper hair, combing it behind her left ear, gently touching her face. Her eyes fluttered open.

"Oh, hi, Jason--it's you," she said surprised. Then a little panic stricken, "Jason, what time is it?"

"Don't worry Jill it's about 8:15. We were both so horny, we basically stripped and fucked, ripping our clothes off. Thanks for sucking me. But it's time to get up. You need to eat and go back home to sleep in your own bed so you can be ready for rounds tomorrow morning."

"Uggghh!" she groaned. But really more in play than in disappointment. "You're right. Thanks for letting me take a nap on your bed. I needed that!"

I pulled the covers off of her and the sudden vision of her naked body make me immediately hard. "Easy, Jason," I told myself. "We got to feed her and send her home." I would have loved to storm her body and fuck like maniacs again.

And she's pretty good and reading my thoughts. Or maybe it was the bulge in my blue jeans. But she said, "I'd love to have sex with you again right now Jason. I want to so much!"

"We have to eat and you have to get home," I said.

"I know," she said, and we walked into the kitchen where I served her plate--chicken curry over steamed rice with grilled asparagus, red pepper and zucchini.

"Yum, Jason, this looks delicious! Do you cook much?" she asked.

"Fairly often," I said. "It's harder when it's just me to make something really nice and Tom my roommate usually eats at his girlfriend's, Jenna. But sometime the three of us get together. Jenna's a great cook, especially baking things. Her homemade bread is fabulous. She also makes pastries since her family ran a French bakery. "

Plates in hand, we sat down at the small kitchen table which seated four.

"All to say," I continued, "I love to cook, don't cook as much as I want to, but when I do get to cook, I try to make something nice."

Jill took a bite and moaned, "Mmmmm. This is so good. I love curry! And yours has a nice spicey kick to it!"

"Thanks! How about you? Do you like to cook?"

"Yeah I like to when I have time, which isn't very often. But I'm much more practical. Or maybe, more standard. Chicken and fish. Grilled vegetables. Fresh bread. I don't cook anything fancy, but I'd like to learn."

"I'll show you some of my recipes and we can start having dinners together on nights that it works for you--and when I'm not working late either."

"That would be great!"

We finished asking each other about our days. She told me that her team did not get any admissions so she was able to sleep all night.

"That's why I could be with you tonight, because if I hadn't slept last night, I would have had to go home to bed."

"Well, you seemed pretty tired tonight," I mentioned.

"Yeah--that's because I have been getting up really early the past few weeks. Thanks for letting me sleep. I needed that nap."

She paused. Then hesitantly, she asked, "What happened between you and Tate? I mean you don't have to tell me if it's too private but you were together a long time."

This was a very tricky subject. The most immediate reason was that Tate wanted to be in a more serious relationship, as in getting married soon. I tell myself I didn't feel ready and didn't know what career I wanted--grad school? Stay as a swim instructor? And that was true. But there was a deeper truth as well.

I had slept with Tate's mother, Sally.

I was 18 then, younger and less mature, and her mother had confessed her desire for me. We had known each other for a long time, and her husband was cold and distant except when he was horny. At that age, I didn't fully realize how this would affect me and my relationship with Tate. At first it I could brush it aside. Tate's mom never changed her kindness or attitude toward me, but I felt awkward as Tate's and my relationship developed.

And I never told Tate. I was too afraid to tell her. That put distance between us that she sensed. At the same time, I was still very in love with Tate. We had known each other since we were 10 years old from summer camp together every year.

In answering Jill, it was my turn to be hesitant and Jill sensed that.

"You don't have to tell me," she said. "I shouldn't have asked."

"No, it's not like that at all. It's just...complicated. In the end I wasn't ready to make a commitment to her. I say I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life, and she was already in law school. But I there was more to it than that, I guess. I just didn't have a good feeling about marrying her."

(And about having a woman I fucked as a mother in law no matter how nice Sally was to me. Which of course I did not tell Jill).

I know Jill could tell there was something I was holding back, and she had an unusual look on her face, like she knew there was more, like she wished I could be completely honest with her, like she was a little disappointed that I wasn't completely forthcoming.

"Oh, well that makes sense--it's kind of like Rob and me, I guess. I just didn't have a good feeling about marrying him."

Only I didn't have a good feeling about marrying Tate for a completely different reason than Jill didn't feel comfortable marrying Rob.

I truly loved Tate. She was different--some might say odd--but in an interesting way to me. For one thing she was brilliant. But there was also that years-long connection we had being best friends since age 10. She was a known quantity. She was familiar. She was security. And when she finally ended it 20 some weeks ago, it really hurt. I was really down.

It was 9 and she had to leave. We hugged a long time, and kissed--sweetly, with our tongues but not quite as ravenously.

I walked her out to her car and we hugged again silently.

"Good night Jason, thanks for dinner. I'll text you tomorrow."

"Good night Jill. I love you."

"It's mutual," she said.

Then she got in her car and drove off