Winning the Olympian Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill: Just finished my notes, admitted a patient, checked all my labs. Skipped lunch.

Jill: Come meet me at the Balcony Café main hosp second floor. Main entr follow signs.

Jill: Staff parking garage open on weekends.

Me: Hey! Disc golf course with roommate Tom. Gotta get my car. Be there in 20 minutes?

Jill: Great, gotta check out with my intern, so should be there then. TTYL.

I parked in the garage, walked the bridge across the street and as I got closer to the main entrance, I was amazed at the enormity of the place. Arriving at the front door on foot--as opposed to driving by on the street--gave me a new perspective. All I could think of was how Jill, or anyone, could ever learn their way around this ad hoc jumble of buildings--this jungle of buildings. And suddenly I felt very small. And my smallness made me feel that Jill's accomplishments--to me anyway--were almost bigger than life. Like how could my shadow match the solid statue of a life she had sculpted by age 22.

I walked by the Starbucks on the first floor with a line of white coats stretching into the lobby--guess it was time for a pick-me-up jolt of caffeine for these sleep deprived doctors? Students? Nurses? PAs or NPs? They all looked the same in sky blue or surgical green scrubs, white coats and stethoscopes draped around their necks. I noticed they were clumped in line in little groups of 4 or 5 and imagined some groups were probably a team of surgeons--medical students, interns and residents--getting coffee before a case. Or maybe cancer doctors needing a fix after a day of caring for really sick patients. Then I noticed that the youngest among them wore short white coats and when I walked by I saw printed in large bold letters on the bottom edge of their name badges STUDENT. Most of the others on the teams had name badges written DOCTOR A few, both men and women, had NURSE written on their badges. None of them seemed to be wearing white coats--but still had the ubiquitous stethoscopes hung around necks.

I actually ran into Jill on my way into the café. She look REALLY hot in blue scrubs and a short white coat with STUDENT block printed under her name, photo and "Medical Student" written in smaller letters on her ID badge. As if to make up for her baggy scrub pants, her top was a little too small for her muscular--and, frankly, generous--chest and shoulders. There was something about the way her smooth but luxuriant hair fell around her neck and shoulders that looked very feminine--and her ample breasts, stretching her top, looked very womanly indeed. When I saw her, I'm embarrassed to say, I immediately, almost reflexively, looked at her beautiful rack, or stared really. I remembered their fullness, their whiteness, their tan lines--and their areolas and nipples

Jill noticed.

"Hey, I'm up here!" she said playfully, with a smile on her face that told me she was pleased to see that I was pleased to see what I had been staring at. And of course, my cock gave me its familiar twinge of infused pleasure.

"Oh, hey, sorry Jill I just was remembering last night" I said.

She smile brightly, kind of a mixture of pride in her femininity with a hint of...not quite modesty, but a tinge of blush, maybe?

"Jason, I hope you haven't been here long" she said mostly out of politeness because it was obvious I had just arrived.

"No not at all! Just got here too. I'm so glad to see you, didn't think I'd get to. You said call you Monday."

"You never know, or I never know, when I'll be free. It all depends on when a new patient is admitted. Then I'm busy non-stop for several hours. But students only have to take one admission a day, and I have already had mine," she said.

"Will you get any sleep tonight?" I asked.

"Maybe an hour if I'm lucky. Our team had two admissions today. Mine came around noon, so I'm capped now at three patients. I won't get another patient tonight, but even though it's not required since I've already had my admission, I like to stay up with the team all night helping with other admissions."

We walked ahead into the café which was more like a college dining hall--a 24 hour breakfast bar here, a sub bar over there, a hot meal line--baked chicken, rice and grilled vegetables--straight ahead.

I think we were both hungry because, come to think of it, I had skipped lunch too.

"Jason, I'm so glad to see you on this long day! Picks me up after what just happened," Jill said.

"What just happened?" I asked, hoping it was nothing serious.

As if reading my thoughts she said, "Nothing serious just uncomfortable, made me feel bad about myself."

How could anyone as accomplished as Jill ever feel bad about themselves? But obviously we're all human, even she is.

"So, our attending--the faculty doctor, top doctor of the team--had asked me and the two other medical students to go see some patients on our service who had 'interesting findings,'" she said as she removed a salmon salad from the refrigerated case. I got a packaged pasta salad from the same case, not that I wouldn't have enjoyed baked chicken or even an omelet, but I didn't want to slow her down and that was the nearest, quickest thing that looked good to me.

"Good, choice, Jason, they have a Lebanese chief who makes all the salads and I often get that."

So far so good!

She did not continue speaking as we walked over to the drink fountain; she got lemonade; me a Mountain Dew.

"Mountain Dew!" she exclaimed. "With pasta salad?"

"Hey, I like Mountain Dew! I could drink it with anything--or nothing. Grew up on it," I replied, to which she just laughed.

We paid--I offered to pay for hers but she said, "It's okay Jason, since I'm on call I get $8.50 per meal." So she simply scanned her ID badge and was done. I tapped my iPhone on the card reader.

We found a seat next to the "balcony," and open railed space that looked down on the main lobby--I hadn't see it coming in.

The main lobby was really beautiful with polished wood floors and modern art hanging on the walls which themselves had been painted in olive tones. Above the main entrance was a domed sky window which, the way the sun was sinking west, flooded our table with light between her and me.

"This is really nice! I could get used to working here," I said.

"Yeah the lobby is nice, probably someone gave a million dollars for it. But the rest of the medical center is state hospital, vintage 1983," she said with a brief laugh.

"So you were about to tell me what happened that made you feel bad," I said.

"Oh, yeah. Our attending wanted us to see these patients' 'interesting findings'" she air quoted. "Jason, you never want to be the patient with 'interesting findings,'" she said as an aside. "That means you have abnormal physical exam findings. Like, almost always pathologic--I mean disease-related."

She paused smiling at me to make sure I caught the sorta joke, that being interesting to doctors is not a good or interesting thing for patients. A good learning experience for medical students, perhaps, but not a nice gift.

"I gotcha," I said and before she could start again I asked,

"You have to back up and explain the medical hierarchy to me. Like, what's an 'attending'? For that matter what is an intern or a resident? And how do medical students fit in?"

"Oh, I should have remembered you would not know the lingo. The attending is the most senior doctor, and here at Chatham, always a faculty member. So they have completed all their training and now can supervise younger doctors in training, including medical students."

"So you said 'my intern.' What's the difference between an intern, resident and medical student?"

"Interns are simply first year residents. Almost all doctors in training are residents and have graduated from medical school. Students usually work with interns. And second or third year residents supervise interns and students and help with admissions."

"So what's a residency?" I asked.

"Your residency is right after medical school in the specialty you are going into--adult medicine, pediatrics, OB/gyn and such. You spend three or four years learning those specialties--that's called your residency."

"And you. Medical students, how do you fit in?"

"We're lowest in rank, below interns. During your third year--this year for me--you rotate about a month through all the different specialties--adult medicine, peds, neurology, whatever. We are responsible for up to three patients. That basically means we help admit them, give our ideas on what the diagnosis is and what orders should be written and write a note. And then we are required to see that patient every day before morning rounds and present the patient to the team. And also write a daily note. On rounds we present any new patient or update the team about our other patients. So I have to get here every morning at 6:00 to see all my patients--and be able to present them to the team by 8:00 rounds. The intern supervises what I do since the patient is also assigned to them."

"Wow, that's a lot."

"Yep."

"So anyway what happened that made you feel bad?"

"Like I said, our attending wanted us to go feel a patient's enlarged liver, another patient with a large liver and spleen, and another patient--kind of rare--with unusual blood vessels underneath the lining of their mouth. These blood vessels bleed easily. And they are from the mouth to the--um--butt. These patients are admitted to the hospital pretty often because of bleeding." � � � � � � � � � � � � �

"While we were gone, my intern was expecting me to help him with a minor procedure in a patient's room, removing fluid from their belly. He kept waiting around for me--which was nice really, cause he was going to let me do the procedure so I could learn. And he waited a long time. Long story short, he blew up at me, told me I should have texted him or paged him to let him know the attending wanted us to see some physical exam findings."

"And you felt badly you didn't let him know?"

"Right, I just totally forgot. It seems minor, but he could have gone home an hour earlier and slept, doing this nice thing for me to teach me a procedure. He went ahead and drained the fluid. It's just that he was unusually angry, out of proportion to what happened. Called me stupid for forgetting. I feel bad I made him stay an hour longer. He didn't get any sleep last night and is exhausted."

"I obviously don't know whether that was good or bad--I mean like accepted behavior. Sorry you felt bad."

"Thanks, stuff happens," she said. "Let's don't talk about it anymore, makes me anxious."

"Okay. So here's a question I wondered about today. How could you be in medical school and still swim on the women's varsity team?" I asked.

"Basically, I got special extension. Freshman and sophomore years it was not a big deal, I was able to handle my premed classes and swim varsity. Junior year--my first year in medical school, the school's athletic director told the dean of the medical school--and I'm not bragging, just saying--that I was the best freestyle swimmer on the team and we had a shot at the NCAA championship. Which we came in second. But anyway I was let out of some week long rotations out in communities, but had to make them up in the 4 weeks between first and second year."

"And then second year? I mean your senior year? I mean--I'm confused," I said.

"Yeah my senior college year was my second year in medical school. I had to stop swimming because there were things I just could not make up. So I quit."

"Oh, I'm so sorry. That must have been difficult."

"Not really. I realized that I peaked in high school when I won my bronze. I'm not big enough or strong enough to win a gold or silver. Plus I really wanted to be a doctor, and I was enjoying med school a lot more than swimming. If you can believe that."

I stared at her beautiful face and penetrating green eyes and she stared back, neither of us breaking eye contact for at least a full minute.

"Jason, I got to hurry and finish my salad to get back upstairs. I feel bad that all we did was talk about me."

"No, Jill, I wanted you to talk. I wanted to hear about your life right now."

We ate rapidly in silence so she could finish quickly, and stood up.

"Jason, I gotta go. Thanks for coming. It's lifted my spirits after having been chewed out by my intern."

I had a sudden image of me "chewing out" Jill--but in a completely different way. Oh well, that will come sometime soon.

Stop it Jason, I said to myself, as I started to get really hard.

Jill startled me when she came up to me and gave me a full body, really tight hug. I'm sure she could feel my boner although the hug wasn't grinding or lewd.

She kissed me on the cheek and said,

"See ya. I'll text you tomorrow? Afternoon?"

I nodded.

Then she turned around hurriedly, dropped her empty salad container and cup in the trash and was gone.

Monday morning I had a 12 hour shift, 5:30 am to 5:30 pm, which meant I had to go open the pool for early swimmers who swam before work. The day passed surprisingly quickly with several group and individual swim lessons and time in the life guard chair.

Before my shift was over, Jill had already texted me--about 3:30.

Jill: Hey got off an hour ago. When r you free?

Me: Work til 5:30, home around 6.

Jill: Dinner plans?

Me: Come to my place. I'll cook.

Jill: Ohhh--really?

Me: Yep you like ethnic?

Jill: Yes of all kinds!!

Me: Great! Come around 6:30

I figured Tom wouldn't be home--at least not before 9 or 10 anyway because he worked late and always ate dinner with Jenna. Sometimes spent the night there too.

Once home, I changed out of work clothes and started making my signature chicken curry over rice. I oven grilled some vegetables and by 6:30 dinner was ready--right as Jill arrived.

"Hey, come on in," I greeted her, pulling her toward me with a kiss.

She reciprocated, lasciviously, like she was ready to have sex immediately.

"Jason, I have been thinking about you all day," she said almost breathlessly between kisses. And sucked my lips, my tongue, untucking my shirt and rubbing my bare back. "My pussy has been aching for you. I've been wet and horny the whole time. I want your cock in my pussy," she said, hissing the last word for emphasis.

I immediately became hard, but had to interrupt this wonderful reunion to put the food on very low heat.

Coming back, I got a full look at her in a light blue sleeveless top that did not look like she was wearing a bra. Her tits stretched the tight fitting blouse and her nipples were as large as they were night before last, poking lustfully through the thin material. I remembered her gorgeous breasts, their erotic whiteness next to bronze sun tan. Their golden, cookie sized lightly burnished areolas and her fat juicy nipples. Noticing me stare at her chest, she shook her chest gently and the sway of her tits underneath her shirt made them jiggle supplely, not really slowly but also not jangling, with her nipples seeming to get larger if that was possible.

I practically pounced on her pulling her to my bedroom. Thankfully I'm a neatnik--the room was straight and the sheets were clean.

Standing at the foot of the bed we ripped each other's shirts off--and there we stood, both completely topless.

Wow! Her breasts were almost too much for me to stand. I could have consumed them, inhaled them, my lust was so strong and driving and unrelenting.

My cock bulged tightly in its corral, which Jill noticed. Unfastening and unzipping my pants, she got on her knees as looked up at me with sensuous eyes and said, "Thisssss is what I want. This is what I have wanted all day."

She pulled down my pants and Junior sprung forward like a wolf after prey, after her pussy. But she had other ideas.

"Jason, I've never done this before, but I really want to suck your gorgeous cock!"

"Jill, you really don't have too. I'd be just as happy fucking the stuffing out of you."

"No, I want to. I want to learn. And I am so turned on this will prolong the warm fuzzy glow in my pussy a little bit longer. I want to pleasure you."

Without waiting for an answer, she licked the underside of my cock from my balls to my tip. Her tongue met a large drop of precum which made her smile. After three or four more licks, she took me into her warm mouth. The motion of her tongue underneath my cock was exquisite, and I literally became so weak-kneed that I had to sit on the end of the bed. Jill moved closer and adjusted her head such that her mouth and my cock were both at a 45 degree angle. And then she started bobbing her head while applying suction with her mouth. It was as if I had been drugged by some mystical ambrosia, the pleasure was so euphoric. My mind was half conscious, half obliterated by ecstasy--like I was half in a faraway dream land of amazing pleasure, but still conscious enough to speak to her, to see her erotically plunging up and down on my stiff, hot, hard rod--like the reverse of a piston entering the chamber--rather the chamber going down on the piston, with each dive delivering an explosive kick of pleasure. I was about ready to cum.

"Jill this is your first time. I'm about to blast but I don't want to cum in your mouth, just finish me with your hand."

Which she did and the explosive kicks erupted in searing, tearing pleasure as hot slugs of cum squirted again and again, each squirt giving almost unbearable pleasure, like grabbing my cock and shaking me like a rag doll. I bucked and bucked and bucked as Jill let it all spill on her beautiful chest.

Now it was my turn to reciprocate.

I pulled us both to a stand and bent over grabbing my tee-shirt to wipe off tits which were dipping with cum. Then I pulled off the rest of my clothes, and she hurriedly removed hers. I led her to the side of the made bed, pulled down the covers, sat her down and lifted her legs onto the bed. Pushing gently, I motioned for her to scoot to the center, then pulled the covers all the way to the foot of the bed.

I don't think she was expecting what I was about to do, and I realized this also might be a first for her.

"Jill, it's my turn to pleasure you with my mouth and tongue."

She smile--expectantly? Anxiously?

"Don't worry. This will feel good--it's supposed to feel good. I don't have to if you're uncomfortable."

"No Jason, I really want you to do it. It's just my first time and I'm not sure what I am supposed to do."

"You're supposed to do nothing but spread your legs and enjoy this."

She spread her legs abnormally wide given her hip, and I could tell that she was utterly aroused. Her pussy was so wet it had seeped up to her bush and coated her labia spreading onto her thighs.

Kneeling before her, I placed my head close to her vulva and inhaled the musky female aroma. Like a pheromone, that smell plus the near, spectacular view of her pussy made my softening cock begin to slowly enlarge entraining pleasure in its wake. I was very, very aroused which made me want to attack her with my mouth. But this was her first time, so I started out by touching her with my fingers, rubbing her inner lips, fucking her pussy with my index finger, finding her G spot and gently rubbing this pleasure button like it was a sore spot. As I did she began to slowly rock her pelvis, almost imperceptibly. I sped up and applied more pressure and her pelvis rocked simultaneously a bit faster.

"Now, Jill, I'm going to lick you down here. Ready?

She nodded.

Keeping my finger inside her, I went all the way down to her pussy. With my tongue, I started at the back or bottom of her vagina and licked while flicking my tongue back and forth rapidly. I slowly moved, maybe an eighth of an inch at a time upward.

"Oh, Jason, I never knew something could feel so good!" she said almost is a whisper. And continued say, over and over, "Jason that feels so good, Jason that feels so good, Jason that feels so good.