Winsome Witch of the Wet Ch. 02

Story Info
Morena gets an offer that's equally lucrative and ludicrous.
2.7k words
4.49
1.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pordow
Pordow
15 Followers

Chapter 2

The Job

Morena relished the feeling of freedom that came with flight. The broomstick was as uncomfortable as ever against her crotch, but it hardly mattered with the rush of wind in her face and her hair flowing wildly behind her. The thought that she was possibly flying towards certain death was present, but the excitement of the situation and the thrill of flying overshadowed her negative thoughts.

It wasn't long before she could see the distant lights of the Kingdom of Epetor, and she began searching the treeline for any sign of her target. Normally she would be flying as low as possible, but in the moonless night she was well- hidden even in the open sky. Before long she spotted it, a dim light a hundred or so meters into the forest.

Instead of approaching it directly, Morena had one last safeguard to prevent herself from walking into a trap. She landed instead in the field just south of the light, and began carefully surveying the area. She trusted in her abilities enough to at least escape him if he was alone and things went sour, but if he had a sizable escort with him preparing an ambush it might prove too much. Even with her training she had never been in real combat before.

Her eyes strained, looking for any signs of trampled grass, cart wheel tracks, or hoof marks, but everything seemed to be pristine. After nearly half an hour she was satisfied, and mounted her broom.

"I'm thrilled that you decided to trust me." King Spruce said as she landed. "As promised, and as a token of my appreciation, here is your payment. Again, if you wish to hear nothing more of my offer you are free to leave now without any repercussion."

He tossed a large bag of coins at her. She caught it, but stumbled back from its surprising weight. She recovered, and her eyes lingered on the man in front of her as she slowly opened it and dug her hand inside. She pulled out a gold coin that shined in the white light, which she only just recognized as the same type of light that rescued her all those years ago. Could she really trust him?

"I don't know if you've earned my trust yet," She said cautiously, "but you've certainly earned my curiosity. What is your request."

He smiled broadly. The most emotion Morena had seen from him. She also noticed that he was a little more plump than she expected him to be from his face in the orb. In his own basic traveling gear, he looked far less regal than before.

"Splendid!" he exclaimed, and began, "Now, please allow me to take my time with my explanation. I fear that I may scare you from this job if I am too direct, though as I promised, it is not in the least bit dangerous."

Morena nodded, her suspicion growing as she watched the King fidget nervously.

"You see, I am actually quite proficient in the field of magic that I wish to hire you for. I learned from a spell book I paid a hefty price for, and which I have brought with me tonight. The issue is not the magic itself, but rather the target, my daughter."

Morena cocked an eyebrow at him, but he quickly addressed her obvious next question.

"Nothing to hurt her of course! She is the jewel of my world and I would never let anything happen to her. She is just going through some... problems in accepting her role as princess."

He shifted uncomfortably, and for the first time Morena saw cracks in his regal demeanor. Her suspicion grew as her mind drifted to the possible requests that would warrant such extreme measures.

No obvious explanation presented itself, and he continued, "I fear I may lose everything as I age. She is my only child and will likely stay that way, but that means she is the only one who can inherit the Epetor throne when my time is done. It's already a near-impossible task to find a reputable prince that would agree to a matrilineal marriage, but what's even more damning is that she doesn't seem the least bit interested in princes, or in anyone for that matter."

"And what in the world am I supposed to do about it?" Morena asked. She couldn't imagine what kind of angle he was going for. He paused, and seemed hesitant to continue. The air of authority he had shown in the orb was diminishing rapidly. A man of such unwavering confidence was being reduced to a mere peasant before her eyes.

"Well... To put it directly... uhm... she doesn't seem particularly... uh-"

"Sir, you can be blunt." She said with a mixture of curiosity and annoyance at his babbling.

He took a deep breath to recompose himself and sighed, "Very well. Just please acknowledge that what I'm about to ask of you is purely out of interest for my kingdom and for her, and that I have thoroughly considered every possible alternative."

She nodded, still with no possible idea of what he could want. Everything she thought of could either be solved by the money of a king or the powers of a wizard, both of which he already had.

"Good. I'll just go ahead and say it then. She doesn't seem the least bit interested in anything sexual, or even physical for that matter."

Morena made no effort to hide her shock. He looked completely sincere as he fidgeted with an embarrassed grimace on his face. He continued.

"At first I thought she was just afraid or apprehensive, but as the years went on it became clear that she just didn't care, and in fact found the whole thing repulsive. What few potential suitors I managed to find at best described her as indifferent, and at worst would storm out in anger. I tried having her most trusted maid explain to her in detail what she was supposed to do with a man, and she just sent her out. I thought maybe she was just attracted to women, but it's all the same. Even pleasures as simple as kissing seem alien to her."

"A- Are you seriously about to ask me to perform magic on your daughter so that she is more receptive to sex?" asked Morena, mortified.

His composure collapsed again, "Y-yes... That's right. And also to t-teach her how to... you know... how to impress a prince in the bedroom. T-ten thousand Crowns is my o-offer" He said timidly.

Morena was dumbfounded. She had never even heard of Ori getting half of that in a single job. But on the other hand, she already had 2,000 in her pocket, which should last her until the anti-magic treaty is inevitably broken by someone. This also wouldn't improve her overall reputation as it would certainly be kept a closely guarded secret, and there was the other issue that Morena herself was also a virgin, so what good would she even be here?

But... ten THOUSAND Crowns. She could live comfortably off of that for at least a decade, and she would gain the favor of one of the most powerful kings in the region. She couldn't find anything in his demeanor or words that was untruthful, and she trusted Ori not to send her someone that would kill her. It was the most absurd thing she had ever heard, but the potential reward was too great.

"Ok," she said slowly, "I'm willing to try, but I still don't see how exactly I am supposed to help."

His face lit up in relief, and he quickly explained, "It's all in the book! But if you'll allow me I could demonstrate one such spell on you, that would both answer your question and provide a sort of example for you to know when you've gotten it right yourself."

Morena's suspicion peaked again, but hell, she had already come this far, "Alright, but I'm drawing my wand too, and Ori was right about my skills."

"Of course, please do. I assure you it is both painless and harmless." He said as he raised his wand. Not to her center mass as she had been taught, but lower. He muttered a phrase under his breath and a single beam shot from his wand and hit her in her crotch. She stumbled and immediately prepared a counter attack, but no pain ever came from the strike.

She paused and considered the effect. All she could feel was her trousers tightening, so she slowly reached her hand down and gasped as it brushed against something unexpected. She quickly turned around for privacy and touched it again more firmly. A jolt shot up her body from it, but not a painful one. She cupped it in her hand, and rubbed it. It was soft, squishy, and more jolts shot from it. Then the realization finally dawned on her, and she spun around again.

"What. the. FUCK?" She yelled at him, and he immediately started back peddling as she pointed her wand at him.

"I-I promise, i-it's only an illusion. Completely temporary. It will be gone within a day, or I can remove it right now if you p-prefer."

"And why the FUCK did you feel the need to give me a dick right now?" She retorted, her hand unwavering.

"I-it's like I said! So you could get an idea of what a successful cast of the spell would look and feel like. This magic is extremely d-difficult, and this should h-help. I assure you it feels at least the same as a real one, if not better."

"Thats not the fucking point! Are you actually expecting me to use this on your daughter?!"

"W-well yes! I want you to be her teacher. Nothing you do to her will have lasting effects, and you will be unable to... impregnate her. S-she should feel everything as if it were real, but it is only an illusion. Please, I know it sounds crazy but this is the only way I can ensure she inherits Epetor!"

She just stood there, not even aware that her wand was still glued to his face. He continued pleading.

"I don't even need an answer now. Just take the book and the 2,000, and be back here in three days once you've gotten a basic feel for the magic. If you accept, you'll be given the guest bedroom in our castle for the duration of your work and your full pay up front."

Morena just stood there for a long time. Did Ori know about all this when she recommended her to him? Surely she wasn't actually considering this? But the thought of experiencing life in a castle. The thought of actually being rich so early in her career. The fear that turning this down would turn her situation from poor to destitute. It sure as hell was weird, but she had her answer.

"Fine. Give me the book, and I'll see you in three days."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morena once again found herself cutting through the cool night air as she approached her shack. This time, the broom was uncomfortable for an entirely different reason. There was a newfound throb in her crotch as it pressed against the stick, and yet she also felt a dull sensation of pleasure. She thought she'd seen it all as a witch, but this had to be the strangest thing she'd ever experienced.

As she touched down by her door, she immediately went inside and stood in front of her dirty mirror. She began undoing the various knots in her clothing until she stood completely naked.

Ori had never made any comments about her body directly, and Morena hadn't really been around that many other women to compare herself to, or men to validate her appearance. That said, from the various pictures and descriptions she read in Ori's extensive book collection, Morena had decided that she was quite beautiful. She had never seen a naked woman before, but her body proportions seemed to be pretty close to women that were shown and described as beautiful in storybooks.

Her bright blue eyes looked back at her, always in stark contrast to her black hair and dull clothes. Her breasts filled her hands completely, which the books said was a good thing, and she also had a shapely butt to round out the ensemble. The only thing that didn't belong was the new protrusion above her vagina.

In the past she had considered penises as something grotesque. The only one she ever saw was her father's, when she was cleaning him up after he would wet himself from drinking too much. Even the thought still sent shivers down her spine.

Still, this one was different. It was clean and smooth, and it didn't come with the shriveled up hairy sack she always hated. Instead it was just a dangly bit of flesh hanging freely from her crotch.

She slowly reached down and wrapped her hand around it. It felt tiny and pathetic, but she started exploring it anyways. When she reached the tip of it, she shuddered again as a jolt emanated from the spot she touched. It felt somewhat similar to when she touched her own clit, just more dull and over a wider area.

Slowly again, she moved her whole hand around the tip, and gave it a gentle squeeze. She gasped in spite of herself as it let loose an entirely new feeling of pleasure. She also felt it start moving on its own against her hand. She looked down and it was getting bigger before her own eyes. She gave it a few more squeezes and soon it was throbbing, and as hard as a rock.

"What the fuck have I gotten myself into..." she said to her reflection.

Morena had masturbated before, but rarely. She loved the way it felt, but she could never stop herself from thinking about Ori. In her efforts to not get attached, she had always tried to stop herself if she ever felt the need.

This time, her own curiosity mixed with the new and intense pleasure compelled her to continue. She very slowly started rubbing her hand up and down her shaft, and the first time she did another gasp escaped her lips, louder than the first.

As it always did, Ori's face appeared in her mind's eye. Her flowing Auburn hair and Green eyes captivated her as she started rubbing faster and faster, thrusting her hips slightly as she went. She imagined Ori leaning in close, pursing her lips until they met hers in a passionate kiss. Almost by instinct in the moment, Morena then reached a second hand down below her new member, and searched for her clit. Luckily, it was still there, and barely seconds after she started rubbing it she felt the familiar feeling rise from deep within her

She let out an "OHHHH!" as the orgasm had nearly risen to its climax, but with that feeling came another that was equally strong, yet different. More physical and primal. She tried to focus on it but even as she did her body and mind relented as both feelings took hold of her at the same time and pushed her to the greatest ecstasy she had ever experienced. Her vision blurred as her entire body convulsed against her will in wave after wave of pure pleasure.

The room blurred around her as intensity and pleasure were slowly replaced by dizziness and confusion. She felt lightheaded, and barely registered her own body hitting the floor.

It took a few minutes for the room to come into full focus again. Her own body still took up her field of view in the mirror, but this time it was sitting, and covered in a ghostly-white substance.

"Gross! Did that come from me?" She thought to herself, looking down. Sure enough there was liquid to match forming a glob at the base of her new member.

She sighed, and started to get up to clean, before nearly falling down again. She caught herself, realizing just how exhausted she was from the long night. Her excitement-fueled high had finally dissipated as her eyes drooped.

"I'll do it tomorrow." She thought as her body found her bedroll and her mind found sleep.

Pordow
Pordow
15 Followers