Winter and Fang: A Seventh Hell Fic

Story Info
Winter gives her werewolf boyfriend a blowjob.
1.9k words
4.8
1.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is written with two characters from one of my favorite serial web novels called Seventh Hell by D2TheGreat. I just had to write about it.

---

Winter and Fang had been dating for quite a while, and have been sort of best friends for even longer. In all of that time, they've gone through intense ups, and severe downs, only making the love they shared even stronger.

Odd enough, in all of said time, the furthest they'd ever gone was kissing. A few pecks every now and then, with some more intimate kissing thrown into the mix when the time called for it, but nothing more.

Winter knew that she'd be comfortable with having sex with Fang, and sure enough, she knew that he felt the exact same way, but something just kept them from crossing over that border. Maybe the time for it just never came, and the moment needed to feel "right".

She still didn't plan on rushing things, but he had to have been lusting for her at least a little bit. Not wanting to stroke her own ego, she held herself in high regard when it came to her beauty and the way she carried herself. Her charms managed to lure the eccentric, yet scarred young man into her bed on a few occasions, so it had to be true.

And then the idea hit her: to give Fang a bit of a push in the right direction.

--

A random day in Hell City, with nothing of note going on at all. They spent the day just laying around, watching movies and whatever. Luckily, no other demons came looking for trouble, so she chose to bask in the rare time of peace. With so much free time in her hands, the excitement for what she had planned only grew stronger.

And then night came.

She and Fang were laying in bed, watching some sports show he found interest in. Just some talk show where a group of guys poured way too much heart and passion into discussing a sport none of them actively played. It felt stupid to her, but Fang loved it...

"Fang, have you ever gotten a blowjob?"

Without stalling any further, she just popped the question, rendering that tranquil atmosphere nonexistent. His eyes bucked wide for a bit as he shifted in bed a bit, facing her completely.

"Wh--What?"

"You heard me."

He cleared his throat, "I--I did, but that's quite the to just slam down on the table, y'know?"

Sighing, she shifted to face him completely. "Answer."

A soft blush came over his face, clashing with that usual cocky persona he rocked with. "I have--"

Her composure shattered as she sat up, "You have?"

"I mean, yeah...What guy hasn't--"

She slapped a pillow into his face, crossing her arms with a pout. "Why am I even surprised?"

"Hey," that know it all grin of his returned as he sat up. "Those days are behind me. I honestly can't even remember the names of the chicks from then--"

"You aren't helping..."

"You're mad?"

Her face heated with a blush as she clenched her fist. Knowing him and his personality...and looks, it was bound to come out that he was a ladies' man. She told herself to accept it back when they made it official, but that fact made her upset.

Not to the point of holding it against him or anything major, maybe jealousy was a better word for it. For some reason, she wanted to prove herself against those of the past, burning her face into his mind for eternity.

"I'm going to give you one right now," she said. "You do like blowjobs, right?"

He nodded, grin fading as his cheeks grew red. "Winter, I should--"

"Nuh-uh, shut it..."

Sliding down the bed, she moved between his legs, embarrassment growing stronger in the back of her mind. She spent all day planning this out, so why was she the one feeling disadvantaged?

Focused solely on the task at hand, she grabbed his pants, pulling them down.

At that moment, no amount of preparation could have braced her for what she saw. His cock was big for one, almost the size of her forearm, but that wasn't even the craziest part of it. Skin tone falling between red and pink, with veins running all throughout it. A bulged knot near its base, with a bead of precum nestled at its tip.

She wasn't staring at the cock of a young man, but the cock of a beast.

Fang sighed, averting his gaze. "Y--Yeah, I guess most people don't see it coming. I am a werewolf, so even when I'm in my human form, my dick remains like this..." His discomfort shifted into shame, leaving him unable to bring himself to face her, it was clear from his weak tone.

"Fang..."

Eyes glued to his cock, she took a moment to let it rest on her face, basking in its primal warmth. The deep, musky scent fogged her senses, a smell so potent she could taste it. She could feel his pulse through his cock, bringing forth a low breath from her.

What was wrong with her? Why were her panties getting wet? When did it get so damned hot? Her mouth even started to water, a bit of saliva leaking down. Was a single glance all she needed to be tamed by him and his length?

"Wh--Why are you ashamed of this?" she asked in a shaky voice. "It's amazing."

He looked down at her, worry fading immediately. "I--It is?"

"Mhm."

She planted a moist kiss on it, letting her lips press against his hardened girth. The taste certainly stained her lips, but she kept herself from licking them, wanting the pure treat when she dove in completely. A few more kisses were delivered, running up and down his shaft, watching as her lover trembled from her delicate affection.

It was funny. Almost every man and demon, no matter how strong or weak, all had the glaring weakness between their legs. She watched Fang crush all sorts of demons, hell, they fought as enemies back when they first met, and now she had him so vulnerable like this.

It was nothing short of empowering.

She leaned down, slowly suckling on his large balls, eyes rolling into the back of her head as the taste melted across her tongue. So sharp and salty, but it only made her mouth water even more. Somehow, she could tell they were just full of so much cum for her to savor.

While she continued to suck down there, she stroked his cock, desperate to earn more low moans from Fang. Just feeling his legs tremble made her day. If his cock wasn't so fat, she would've been able to look up and see his face.

He must have been looking so helpless...

"W--Winter, that feels good..." muttered Fang between low breaths.

"Does it?"

"Y--Yeah."

She grinned, getting right back to work. Doing something so dirty and erotic shouldn't have been stroking her ego this much, but she couldn't help it. Was she a slut for enjoying this so much? Fang was her boyfriend, so maybe not.

Her grandma would've called her one for sure, but none of that mattered now.

Having enough of the warmup, she ran her tongue up his shaft, slowly wrapping her lips around his tip for the main course. His fierce taste permeated through her mouth, almost making it hard to breathe. Compared to his softer balls, the sheer weight of his cock, along with its thick nature, forced her to open her mouth wider.

Somehow, she was able to, sucking him as far as she could without gagging. She wanted to swirl her tongue around and perform all sorts of tricks, but his cock held it down beneath its might. Even if she were the one pleasing him, he still found a way to exert dominance over her, forcing her to find a way around it.

Now, their gazes were locked, and her suspicions were correct. That subtle blush from before was far stronger, and he tugged at the sheets, unable to hide his growing joy.

She wanted more, slowly starting to bob her head up and down. Her saliva ran down his shaft, freeing her to use her hands to stroke where her mouth couldn't reach. His precum was already starting to leak out, only adding to the flavors for her to savor.

The cucumbers and bananas she practiced on did nothing to prepare her for his size, but the technique was still there. The more she sucked, the less she thought about it. Tossing aside all of the years of knowledge and self esteem she had gathered, she ran solely on the sensations rocking through her body.

Her panties were dampened with her juices. His taste, which she found herself growing even more addicted to, continued to grow stronger. His moans were starting to come out more, and so much more just burying her deeper into the pit of lust.

So when Fang reached forward to hold her head, running his fingers through her hair, she damn near finished on the spot. His gently headpats drove her to start sucking harder, giving her the courage to suck him deeper. It was impossible to keep herself from moaning once his cock slid into the embrace of her throat, though gags kept her from completely devouring him like she truly wanted.

Man, if her body didn't have limits...

She just had to grow better to overcome those shortcomings, and this was definitely not the only time she'd get down for him.

"W--Winter, I'm close..."

If her mouth wasn't so occupied, she would cry out for him to give it to her. Even if he didn't give that warning, his cock was starting to twitch more, along with his legs. Soon enough, his cum would join the slew of precum already moving around in her mouth, and the thought couldn't have excited her anymore.

And then, he delivered his treat. Warm and thick, several bursts of his cum pumped down her throat. She could feel his cock pulsing deep inside of her, gently pushing against the walls of her throat with each contraction. The bitter taste of his warmth didn't even matter, since she somehow found a way to savor that too.

Despite trying her best to swallow it all, quite a bit leaked out, staining the sheets beneath them. By the time the convulsions came to an end, Fang leaned back into the sheets, struggling to catch his breath. The sounds of his grunts and moans during his orgasm would burn themselves into the back of her mind for eternity...

She rose up from him with an audible pop, licking her lips clean as she cleared her throat.

"F--Fuck, where did all of this come from?" he asked between labored breaths.

"Wh--What?"

"That was just...I don't even have the words." He gave a relieved smile, looking down at her. "Thanks for that. What in the hell did I do to earn that?"

Now with the peak of it all behind her, the embarrassment started to creep in. "Sh--Shut up..."

"Huh?"

She pouted, "So, I did a good job, right?"

He perked up a bit, "Hell yeah. That was the best thing I've ever experienced in my life. I would've asked if it was your first time giving head, but it doesn't matter, since you're all mine now."

Despite that know it all tone of his returning, she couldn't help but smile.

"Right, I'm all yours..."