Winter and the 7 Hearts

Story Info
Winter ends up in the care of 7 strangers.
805 words
3.85
2.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winter Lee, 18 years old, 5'2" tall, light complexion, sweet brown eyes, wavy chestnut hair that reaches halfway down her back, a beauty mark under her right eye.

Her mother, Joanna, died when she was too young to remember. Her father was left a broken man, but still able to be a decent parent.

Eventually he met Regina Appleton, a woman whose beauty is only matched by her wickedness. She is cunning and vain, able to spin events in her favour. She preys on vulnerable men, controlling and manipulating them in subtle ways to get what she wants.

Donald Lee is an attractive man even if prematurely grizzled and slightly out of shape.

Regina was not above bullying his daughter, emotionally and physically, for fun and to make sure she doesn't reveal her true nature.

One night, after a fiery argument between stepmother and stepdaughter, Regina or The hag as Winter called her, hired a bunch of goons to kidnap the poor girl while she was asleep. They left her in the middle of the woods.

In the morning, Winter woke up in an unfamiliar bed. Plain white sheets, plain cream walls, elegant and antique furniture, dressed in a blue pajama set that was a little too large and loose on her petite frame.

The door creaked open, a man around 5'10" tall, fair skin, short and messy brown hair, hazel eyes, dressed in a black turtleneck and comfortable pants, came inside the room. He was holding a tray of food, a classic sweet breakfast, blueberry pancakes and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.

"I see you're finally awake."

"Where... where am I?"

"We found you in the woods earlier this morning. Your clothes were dirty, so we gave you new ones. Sorry if they're too big."

"They're fine... You said 'we'."

He smiled warmly and put the tray in her lap before sitting on the edge of the bed.

"My housemates and I. Dig in."

"Thank you."she blushed, munching on a piece of pancake.

"Don't talk with your mouth full little one."

She swallowed and blushed more.

"Sorry. I wouldn't be surprised if the hag did this."

"The hag?" he asked, fixing up his glasses.

"My stepmother. She's a total bitch. She's good enough at acting to trick my father who is too trusting for his own good sometimes. We always clash when he's not around, guess she finally had enough."

"I see. Well, you're safe here and we will help you once you're recovered."

"I appreciate your kindness. Oh, how rude of me. My name is Winter."

"My name is Noah. I'll let you enjoy your meal in peace. Come downstairs when you're done and I'll introduce you to the others." He gently ruffled her hair before standing up to leave.

"Wait! Can you... um, stay with me until I finish? I don't, really want to be alone right now."

He smiled and sat back down. Winter continued to it, smiling as she enjoyed every bite and sip.

"You have syrup all over your face."he chuckled and grabbed a tissue from his pocket.

"Sorry, it was just so good."she rubbed the back of her neck as he wiped off the stickiness on her pale chin and cheeks.

"Come on. The others are downstairs watching tv."

With a nod, she removed the covers off herself and stood up, her slender legs shaking.

"Here, let me help you. Just hold my arm and take slow steps."

"Thank you, Noah."

"Don't mention it."

Winter smiled as they headed downstairs to the living room. On the couch were 4 people, 3 guys and one girl. Noah cleared his throat, catching their attention.

"Guess who's awake."

"Um, h-hi everyone. Thank you for taking me in." She said shyly, almost whispering as she hid behind the much taller man.

"Where are Russell, Leo and Deacon?"

"Russell is taking a shower, Leo went to work and Deacon is smoking on the porch." The girl said.

She was 5'7", had shoulder length dark hair, brown eyes and light brown skin. She was wearing a tank top and skirt combo and shell accessories.

"Thank you Dolores."

"You're welcome. What's your name, cutie?"

"M-my name is Winter. Winter Lee."

"Don't be shy, we don't bite. Well, Noah might but he already had breakfast so he should be fine for now."

"Excuse me?" Noah said, slightly annoyed.

"She doesn't smell like she's from around here does she?"

"Now that you mention it... You might be right Jules."

Winter turned her attention to the man on Dolores' right, he had pajama shorts and no shirt, short, curly black hair and green eyes, a pair of what appeared to be goat horns growing out of his head.

"What... What are you talking about?"

"It's a long story. Make some room for her to sit down."