Winter Break

Story Info
Lace, silk, nylon... MOM! College boy is seduced by mom.
1.4k words
4.16
63.3k
74

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming from PSU, for Thanksgiving Break, "Mom! I'm home for break!" I put my duffle bag on the floor and stepped out of my sneakers, some rules never change. Walking towards the living room, I turned the corner to the couch, and I felt my legs go weak underneath my weight.

"Mom." I said, startled and feeling my pants turn tight. I watched my mother who I thought was always a beautiful saint, lay in front me seductively beautiful.

I was watching her kick her nylon clad legs back and forth softly, before spreading her legs, showing her Angelic smooth cheeks swallow her silk thong, on-top of that was a silky blue, tight fitting shirt.

"Mom." I said again, walking into the living room.

"Hi! Peter! Oh sweetie!"

She turned herself over, her dark brunette curls falling over her shoulders, her full lips in a bright red lipstick coating, matching her fingers and toe nail polish.

"Honey! Take a seat." She motioned for me to join her on the couch. I felt her hand rest on my thigh as she pulled me in for a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Why are you dressed like this?" I asked her, well aware of my growing uncomfortably tight feeling in my pants feeling my eyes trace my mother's curves.

"To surprise you honey." She said with a smile. "When you went away for college, I went through your room and found some, well some inappropriate reading martial with some interesting pictures. So, I thought I'd see if you like the sight of older women scantily dressed seducing young men like yourself."

I watched her face go from determined to unsure. "Well Mom," I paused to find my words, and I put her hand higher up my thigh, feeling the response she got. "I love it, and you are better than any magazine I could get my hands on." My mother started to stroke me through my pants, giving a sly dirty grin, as she slid over into my lap, placing my hands along the top seam of her stockings up her smooth bare cheeks. Staring into my eyes she placed her lips against mine, slowly parting my lips and pressing her tongue inside. Feeling her shift her weight against my groin.

"Let's get out of those tight pants hon." Standing up she tugged at my belt and pulled my pants down my legs then my boxers, letting my cock spring free, slapping against my thigh, a small bead of precum form at the tip. A small moan left my mother's lips, dropping between my legs and rubbed the bead of pre-cum along my bulbous head, licking the length of along my shaft. "Mhmm Peter, you se bigger than those in the magazines." My mother's lips parted while she stroked me, licking her lips before she placed her lips against my head and pressed down, swallowing my length to my base, sucking her cheeks in when she pulled back, her free hand fondled my balls and traveled near my own asshole, rubbing the small patch of skin between my testicles and asshole, sending chills through my body making my right eye twitch, and cock throb in her beautiful mouth. Her lusty filled green eyes lit up when she discovered the pleasure she was delivering and she pushed her limits, locking eyes with me, sucking, stroking and slowly easing a finger into my ass. A soft pop sound came from my mother's mouth, beads of spit trailed from her lips to my cock "Do you like this sweetie?" I nodded intoxicated by the pleasure she was only starting to deliver. How could something so forbidden, dark and deep feel as good as this? I wondered. I brushed my mother's curls from her face when she continued her oral and digital seduction.

Slapping my penis along the flat of her tongue, she pulled off her shirt, showing her large, plump, softly sagging breasts peppered with small freckles. "It's ok to touch sweetie." She giggled taking my absent hands to her breasts while she continued to suck me.

Letting my thumbs roll and softly pinch my mother's beautiful nipples surrounded by symmetrical soft pink areoles. My head felt puffy in pleasure, my eyes wandered down my mother's beautiful body watching a small wet spot form in her panties. Feeling the first urge to cum, I tried to warn her, but she was focused, gagging, slurping, and milking every drop from my balls. Her finger that eased inside my own hole increased the intense desire, and I erupted in her mouth, ropes of cum filled her mouth. Without surprise, I watched her gulp and swallow as much of my seed as she could, pulling her finger from my ass, sucking and licking my penis clean if my excess. Giggling and smiling at me, "Is it my turn?"

"Of course ma!" I said in excitement. "We should take this to a bedroom though don't you think."

She quickly said, taking me to my feet and licking up our clothes as she led me to her bedroom, swaying her hips down the dimly lit hall. Following my mother, I relaxingly stroked myself watching my mother's plump ass jiggle as she jumped onto the bed, laying her head on her pillow, pushing her butt in the air "Come and get it big boy." She teased, as I got behind her, she spun herself around, resting her feet over my shoulders, my fingers found her waist of her panties and I peeled them down her angelically smooth legs, exposing a beautifully trimmed, but full mound of pubic hair, leading to a glistening wet pink pussy. "Oh mom." I tried to find words to describe how good she looked, but I couldn't. Instead she wrapped her leg around my head and pulled my face into her sex. Stopping only inches from her beautiful slit, I left baby kisses on her thighs, leading up her thighs and around her new pussy. Easing two fingers inside her pussy, I could hear soft wet sounds, with her moans. Fucking her with my fingers would have been to blunt to describe my actions and her responses. She ran her hands through my hair, finally wrapping my mouth around her clit and pussy, lapping and sucking her clit. Moaning softly myself for how good she tasted had a unknown effect, hearing my mother squeal in pleasure and squeeze her thighs against my head, and I felt a gushing of fluids around my fingers meet my tongue, her sweet cum covered my juices and lips and I eagerly continued to please her until I felt her fingers grab a fistful of my hair and pull my face to hers, licking my cheeks and sucking her juices off my lips.

Cupping my cheeks, our faces both beat red, with small beads of sweat, the scent of sex filling the room. My Vick was throbbing hard, mere inches from sinking deep inside the most forbidden of all holes for boys and their mother's. A small trail of spit formed on her lips when she uttered those seven sultry words "I want you to fuck me baby." Wrapping her nylon clad feet around my back, pulling me to her, I reached down and ran my shaft along her slit before pushing my length inside her. Hearing her gasp and let out a soft whimpering cry feeling her walls stretch and tighten around me, drove me wild, slowly making deep, long strokes, pumping myself into her, looking down only once to see her juices coated my cock in a glistening coat. "That's it baby." She moaned in my ear, between kisses, locking her ankles around my waist, "Fuck your mother's pussy." Soft, wet skin on skin sounds mixed with groans and soft whimpering moans of pleasure filled her bedroom, as we made love on her marriage bed. "I'm gonna cum mom." I grunted, and strained to hold back. "Do it sweetie! Fill me with your come!" She cried and moaned coming again when I erupted deep inside her pussy. Feeling my cock spasm, shooting ropes of come deep inside her, coating her walls, and a warm, spasming feeling from my mother's pussy gripped, and coated my cock in her own come. Only making a few more pumps inside her, listening to her grunt, I collapsed into her breasts, my face sticking to her skin while she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Sweetie, can we please continue this for the duration of your time home?" I heard her ask.

Looking up with a smile on my face, "When do you want to start?"