Winter Break Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing to explore each other's bodies.
1.3k words
4.31
23k
37

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up to the sounds of pots and pans in the kitchen and the aromas that typically follow suit, I also heard some early arriving guests talking with my mother. Shower, shave, and put on decent clothes I joined the gathering group downstairs. "Hi sweetie." My mother called and gave me a grin, "Can you get a few items for me from the store while I prepare breakfast and the dinner?"

Silently listening to her request, I was amazed by her appearance this morning, a white 3/4 sleeved dress that went to her middle thigh in length tied around her waist wearing kitten height heels extenuating her flawless bare legs. I hurried to the store and made my way through the crowds and back home eager to see if my mother would continue her teasing. Sitting in the kitchen, I had small talk with most of my family, while keeping an eye on my mother, who eventually coxed everyone out of the kitchen and kept me behind the swinging oak door.

"You must behave today." She said to me while running her hand under my waistband. "I'll reward you if you do." Giving me a quick kiss on the cheek she dismissed me like the rest of the family and continued to work in the kitchen, leaving me with an uncomfortable erection.

Dinner was ready around 3pm and I was sat next to my mother who delivered on part of her promise, when she sat down, she slipped a warm piece of fabric in my pocket, looking down, it was her lace white thong wet and warm from her body. Holding her finger over her lips in a "shh" form I quietly listened and waited eager to get her on my lap tonight again. Using my freehand I slid my hand under her dress and felt her warm, wet slit, rubbing her clit gently throughout dinner while her hand started to stroke me through my pants. Neither one of us finished for the duration of the meal, holding off a long desired orgasm. Helping her in the kitchen while most of the family wandered into the family room or back deck, "Hi honey." I felt her hands wrap around my waist while washing dishes, "Do you think I can sit on your lap so that others can sit on the couch tonight?" She asked me. Turning my head, I pressed my lips against her leaving a small kiss "Of course. Hopefully you can keep quiet though." I said with a grin. Joining the rest of the family in the living room, my mother joined me in the far corner, sitting on my lap, lifting the back of her dress lightly so she can conceal my next actions. The loud sounds from the tv and conversations distracted everyone from me pulling my zipper down, and pulling my penis out, hard and leaking precum, I watched my mother lift up and lead herself down my shaft. Rocking her hips as she worked her way down, i softly thrusted up careful not to draw attention to us. Burying my face in her back, I slowly fucked her into a rolling orgasm, feeling her body shake on mine, and pulse over my shaft, milking every drip of cum out of my aching balls.

Standing up slightly, her dress covered me putting away myself before she hushed people to their rooms and saw others out to their hotels, leaving me flushed red and tired. Returning a few moment later, "Honey, your father is going to a bar tonight with your grandfather and a few others, I'm going to sleep in your bed okay?" My mother went to her room to change while I laid in bed, waiting eagerly while smelling her thong from earlier. Coming back in my room, dressed in a baby blue sheer camisole, without panties, showing off her trimmed bush black fishnet stockings and stripper heels. Her heels were muffled by the carpet floor walking to the bed she slinked up onto the bed arching her back, pulling the sheets back and sitting on my lap, putting my hands over her covered arches. "Sweetie, do you remember how you were looking at mommy's feet the other day, resting on your shoulders while we fucked?"

I nodded. The flash images of her nylon clad red toes resting inches from my face, her scent lingering into my nose.

"Do you like rubbing my feet right now?" She asked me.

Again I nodded.

"Do you want to do it again? Or maybe something a little different?" Readjusting herself, taking her heels off and pressing her feet on my chest, slowly sliding her feet up to my face.

Getting the idea, I took her feet up to my face. Her small, red painted toes, pressed against my lips, slowly I sucked each toe, rubbing her arches and soles while she pulled and squeezed her nipples. "Do you like sucking mommy's toes?" She cooed at me.

I nodded drunken in seduction and her scent. Pulling her wet toes from my face, she crawled up to me, her pussy inches from my face. "You know how wet I feel, now how wet do I taste?" I wrapped my hands around her hips and pulled her down, sinking my tongue deep inside her wet cunt. Licking, sucking while easing a finger then two into her tight cunt feeling her tremble in pleasure. Her gasps and moans became higher pitched, rocking her hips over my face. "Cum on my face momma." I coaxed and encouraged her, continuing my oral exploration of her heavenly pussy. Her thighs suddenly pressed hard along my head, shaking through her orgasm, her juices covering my lips and face, mixed a little from my cum from earlier. Her deep breaths subsided crawling off my face and collapsing on top of me, kissing and sucking my lips of her juices. While still laying on top of me, I subtly thrusted my hips upward, running along her lips, coating my penis in her juices, before pushing myself in slowly.

Listening to her moans while she laid on my chest, limp from a long day, I pulled myself out from underneath her and rolled her on her back. Leaning over her, her fishnet covered legs spread, in the air, wrapped around my waist, her blue eyes staring into mine with a look lust. Sinking back into her wet pussy. Her moans became more vocal and her body more animated in a pleasure. Grunting with each slow deep stroke, I strained to hold back from coming to early, encouraged by her soft sucking moans watching her breasts bounce while she tried to hold them made my focus strained and I continued to pump into her spurting rope after rope of cum inside her. Instead of pulling out though, I continued to stroke inside her cum filled pussy, "That's it baby!" I heard her squeal, rubbing her clit "Fill me up wit your cum. Make me a pregnant again!"

Ordinarily I'd probably had stopped at the sultry begging request, but it happily listened, making long slow strokes into her cum hungry pussy while she rubbed her clit close to another orgasm. Putting my face into her hair, I groaned and felt her bury her face in my chest stifling a whimpering moan, my legs go weak, shooting another load of my potent cum in her pussy, while her pussy spasmed and squeezed my shaft. Pulling myself out of her heavenly cum soaked pussy, my cum coated cock, hung thick and limp between my legs before I collapsed back on top of her beautiful body, my shaft along her cum leaking slit. Leaving small kisses over her breasts thinking of how long can we keep our secret affair while I felt her legs wrap around my body and her fingers stroke my hair, we fell asleep in twisted heap of sweaty, drained, euphoric mess.