Winter Break Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother son weekend getaway.
2.3k words
4.45
25.1k
37

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since Peter came home from his first semester at college, we've snuck away almost every opportunity for more fulfilling sex than either one of us ever experienced.

"Hey mom?" I heard Peter ask from behind me.

"Yes Peter?" I wasn't sure what he was going to ask me considering I barely got dressed in time to start making dinner before his father came home.

"Would you go up North to a resort for a weekend? Just you and me." I turned around from the sink washing vegetables.

Suddenly I had hesitation and was not sure what pandora box I opened up, sure I've had more intimate sex and late night conversations, but what did he have in mind. "Absolutely sweetie!" I said. "When do we go?"

"This weekend." Peter said.

And with that, my concerns washed away and I thought about what we were going to do for the long weekend. Packing my suitcase, and laying out my outfit for the drive.

Waking up early before sunrise, I put on a a pair of black thigh high nylons, white sheer fullback panties, and a dark polkadot dress, I met Peter downstairs waiting for me. "Ready?" He asked in a hushed voice to not disturb the others.

I nodded gleefully. Reaching on my tip-toes to give him a kiss and have him the car keys. Looking out the window and small talk filled the time as we traveled north to the white mountains. For a while Peter fell silent, and I asked him after watching his face twist in thought.

"Peter? What are you thinking about?"

"In the back of my mind is a feeling guilt, violating dad's trust, and doing the very thing we all are taught not to ever pursue. Yet it feels absolutely amazing when I spend it with you. Does that make sense?"

I nodded after thinking about what he said.

"Don't worry sweetie. I felt the same until I realized that your father is less than a man." I looked at Peter no longer with just lustful hunger in my eyes, but utter love that was beyond the simple loving bond of a mother and her son. Slipping my feet out of my shoes, I rested my feet on the dash. "Hopefully these don't distract you." I giggled, wiggling my nylon clad toes.

Arriving the resort, I held Peter's hand as we walked in to check in at the counter. Taking the room key, room number 69, we picked up our bags and went to the room.

"Room 69, how fitting." I joked, getting Peter's straight face to break into a foolish smile. Closing the door, the room was amazing, a view of the mountains around us, draped in fog, and snow covered, leading to the valley below. The room had a hot tub, a marble soak bath, little kitchenette, for the price it was absolutely stunning. Walking back to Peter from the windows, I stepped out of my shoes, and walked lightly on my feet, getting on my knees resting on the bed, I lifted up my dress and looked back at Peter, "Why don't you give Mommy your special kisses."

Peter walked up to me, his hands running up from my soles, up my thighs, softly squeezing my cheeks, pressing his index finger into the sheer part of my panty between my ass cheeks. His other hand rubbed the gusset of my panty, rubbing my eager pussy, forming a growing wet spot in my panties. Peter dropping to his knees, while his hands explored my still covered butt, he pressed his lips to my warm, sweaty toes, slowly wrapping his lips over my toes sucking them in a daze of seduction and desire. His hands wandered up my waistband, pulling my panties down my legs.

"Baby, please don't torture me." I moaned softly whimpering with the feeling of sexual anticipation overwhelming me.

With my panties down my legs, Peters hands wandered back up while mouth still fixed to my feet, be spread my cheeks showing himself my tight virgin hole. I felt a little pressure before his finger went inside my asshole, softly thrusting his finger inside me. "Ohh fuck." I moaned louder. No one has ever done this to me, no one has ever sexually teased me, prolonging absolute pleasure or even tempted my asshole. His mouth left my feet, soaked and warm in a mixture of sweat and his saliva. Leaving small kisses on my ass cheeks with love bites enhanced my feeling, pulling his finger out of my ass, licking it clean, he rubbed my pussy more, burying his face into my ass, plunging his tongue where his finger just was.

Bouncing my ass over his face, I felt like I would cum simply from his teasing. If only I knew that was what he wanted. Thrusting his fingers inside my soaked pussy, finding my mythical g-spot, rubbing and thrusting with intense focus, I felt the urge to pee, "Baby!" I screamed in feeling of pleasure and panic, "Mommy has to pee really bad." I tried to get him to stop but he continued his pace and teasing. The urge to pee intensified and I felt my pussy tighten and spasm over his fingers before my pussy erupted, squirting over his hands the foot of the bed through an convulsing orgasm. I felt my body go weak, and Peter stopped his his tease. He stood up and caressed my limp body, adjusting his groin. I looked up at him, flushed red with excitement and embarrassed, "You didn't pee mom." He said with a smile, and I knew what just happened, and I felt absolutely thrilled. Looking at his pants, a large wet spot in his pants had formed.

"Did you cum in your pants from teasing me baby?" I teased, the words dripping in lust for him and total happiness that Peter coms from eating my ass and teasing me. He pulled his pants down, his boxers were soaked, he spurted so much cum in I his pants I felt the urge to reward him.

"Come here baby, get those clothes off and join Mommy in the bed." I pulled my dress off over my head and played with my breasts as he undressed quickly and joined me in the bed, his penis becoming rock hard again. His dominant figure above me, wrapping my legs around his waist, pulling him in closer to me, running his thick length down my wet slit, back and forth a few times, coating him in my juices. Leaving love bites on his chest, he slowly eased himself inside my tight wet pussy. My eyes twitched as he sunk himself all the way to his base inside me, stretching my walls out as he had before, yet the feeling of being so full and deep never gets old, biting my lip, I watched him thrust inside me. Long deep, forceful yet loving pumps deep inside my pussy, drove me crazy, his mouth covered my nipples, sucking on them, pulling with his lips, flicking his tongue all over them again and again. My nails dig into his back, scratching him with intense pressure, my hands started to wander and grip his waist, pulling him into me with each pump he made.

"That's it baby!" I screamed, and begged watching him fuck my pussy to another creamy wet orgasm, "I'm gonna do it again baby." I whimpered and tried to fight the feeling, but it was no use, my pussy squeezed this thick cock tightly, while I spasmed through another explosive orgasm, spurting thick creamy juices over his cock and dribbled down my legs. My pussy thoroughly soaked, and the bed beneath us, I pulled him into me one last time and I felt his cock stiffen and spasm inside me. His right eye fluttered and his legs tightened, flooding my pussy full of his hot incestuous cum.

Running my fingers through his greasy hair, both of us stuck together, sweaty, and weak, my clit twitched occasionally, my pussy leaking and a little sore, no doubt, Peter, exhausted, casually sucking my nipples or along my neck. We laid there in silence for a while, I looked at the clock, it was already 2:30pm, we checked in at 10:20 am. Outside the window, clouds had darkened, and a approaching snow storm was closing in.

"Peter, if we take a quick shower, do you want to get some basic groceries for the kitchen we have. I'll stay here and fix the bed?" I asked him, also feeling a little more romantic knowing of the pending storm.

"Ok mom." Peter agreed, and he peeled himself off me and took me to the shower. Both of us spent and tired from the early start and long session of sex were ok to shower in relative silence, giving my pussy a needed break. Sitting in a towel, I wrote a small list of groceries we should have gotten before hand while Peter got dressed. With Peter out for a while, I rearranged the bed and opened my suitcase, laying out a pair of black thigh-high stockings, garter belt, with a matching black cotton thong and bra. Covering it all with a flowing lace shall and dark stiletto heels. After all, if he's going to make me a romantic dinner, shouldn't I reward him with a sensual tease and view.

He returned and like I suspected, he pleaded to get a feel, "Mommy needs a little break, but after dinner, I'm going to make the wait well worth it." He frowned but accepted the terms, and went to make dinner.

An hour or so later, we sat at the little kitchenette eating our dinner in soft light and drinking wine in relative silence. We both wanted to move to waited for us after dinner, but the wait for me heightened my sexual anticipation, and I could feel my pussy grow wetter with each moment passing. Finishing up dinner, I took Peters hand and led him to the couch, sitting him down, I gave him a little tease, grinding on his lap, brushing him with my lace shawl, before mounting his lap to start his reward. Grinding on his lap back and forth, I felt his erection quickly spring up under his pants, his hands cupped my ass cheeks and waist pulling me into him. Dangling my stiletto heels, they eventually fell with a soft thud to carpeted floor. Pulling my shawl off so I was just in my black thong and bra and stockings, reaching behind my back my bra quickly fell to the floor and I pressed Peters face into my cleavage. His mouth ravished my breasts, biting and pulling softly with his teeth, making small moans break my gasps. Pushing myself off his lap and between his knees, I undid his belt and pulled his pants and boxers down, letting his cock spring free from its restraints, and cupped his balls and started to stroke him. The sight of his cock never got boring or ceased to amaze my sexual desires to take him in my holes again and again. Sitting on my soles, I flicked and swirled my tongue around his cock before I took him down my throat as far as I could go, sucking him again and again, forcing myself to gag over him. His soft groans of pleasure encouraged me to continue while he pulled my hair out of my face. I felt his cock quickly stiffen in my mouth and I felt my mouth quickly fill up with his warm sweet cum, eagerly swallowing every drop that he spurted. A few drops dribbled down my chin and his cock which I licked up hungrily.

Standing up, Peter pulled my thong down my legs and I put the wet warm fabric in his mouth and took the wrap tie of my shawl and tied Peters wrist together and mounted his lap, rubbing my slit over his sensitive cock, listening to his softly muffled moans only increased my craze, positioning his cock from between my ass cheeks, I lifted up and slowly pushed ass down over his thick cock. I wish I had the panties in my mouth as I let out a loud moan feeling him stretch my asshole wide. Taking my panties off of his mouth, I started to kiss and suck his tongue while I fucked my asshole over his cock. "Mhmm fuck!" I moaned over and over again, there wasn't any pain, no it felt so fucking good that I didn't want it to end.

"Such a good fucking cock!" I whimpered through gritted teeth in his ear, continuing to punish my ass with his thickness. His heavy breathing mixed with my soft continuous whimpering filled the room with the sound of skin slapping against skin. I felt his hand grab a fistful of my hair, gently pulling my head back and he braced to pick me up with his cock still buried in my asshole.

He laid me on my back, legs spread wide and gave a few more thrusts before he pulled himself out. Rubbing my engorged clit, I bit my lip feeling him push himself effortlessly in my soaked pussy. Wrapping my legs around his waist as I almost always do, he quickly worked into a rhythm struggling to hold back from coming to soon. I began to beg him to cum, for my pussy was becoming sore and needy of cum and rest. I felt a warm rush fill my pussy watching him stiff up and give in to my begging and he coated my walls again in his potent incestuous cum. I wrapped my arms around his back, pulling him on top of my body, and held him there, my pussy twitching with his length still filling me.

How could something so wrong feel as if it were meant to be? I hope this wouldn't end anytime soon.