Winter Break - Freshman Year in College Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers

My kinky, sexual debauchery was insatiable and my body seemed to know it. If there was anyone else in the office across from me, or anywhere in the Philosophy building for that matter, there was no way they didn't hear me as I climaxed. My body was on fire.

I was exhausted and energized all at once. The bright lights shining through the locked glass doors illuminated my sweaty naked body. For the last ten minutes, I had been masturbating out in the open of the empty hallway. I had forgotten about being quiet or secretive. Did someone see me in my fit of raw sexual depravity?

That thought both excited and scared me. I was beginning to feel the need to cover myself. I started to feel ashamed for what I had just done. I looked around but didn't see anyone else. The building was eerily quiet.

I closed my eyes and listened. I reassured myself that I was alone and that there was nobody else around. It was just me enjoying some naked fun. Nobody else knew about my secret enjoyment for being naked in public. I could relax and relish this moment.

I imagined what I looked like completely naked in the dimly lit hallway. My exposed body leaning against the wall while my hands stroked my hard cock. I pictured myself having an out-of-body experience. I could see my naked aroused body as if I were standing in the doorway of the office across from me. I was watching a wild, untamed sexual deviant jerk off in the open.

He was naked. There wasn't a stitch of clothing anywhere. He was alone. He was inside the fucking Philosophy building. He was moaning and pleasuring himself. He was stroking his exposed, hard cock. Gawd he was a site to behold!

Seeing myself like that stimulated me even more. I watched as he grabbed his rock-hard cock and began stroking it furiously. That was me! I was stroking my rock-hard cock furiously. My body exploded. Every muscle in my body tensed. Every fiber of my being was instantly hypersensitive.

My climax was unbelievable...unimaginable...it was out of this world! Cum exploded out of the engorged tip of my cock. Strings of cum blasted out of me flying anywhere and everywhere. My body was shaking uncontrollably. Shockwaves shot through my body as if I was being electrocuted.

I couldn't take anymore. I wanted to continue jerking off but my legs felt like jello. I somehow pulled myself away from the wall and fell forward onto the wooden floor. One last jolt shot through my body as I landed on my hands and knees in the entryway.

I felt like the wind had been knocked out of me. I slowly began to crawl across the floor as my lungs struggled to fill with oxygen. My mind was in a fog. My limbs were weak and shaky as I struggled to catch my breath.

My skin felt like it was on fire. I was covered in sweat. I managed to crawl up to one of the locked entryway doors. I used it as leverage to pull myself up to a standing position. The cold glass felt good against my face as I stood there and gazed out into the night.

The light from the lamp posts illuminated most of the steps and landing in front of the building. Snowflakes continued to fall from the sky. The accumulation also continued on the ground outside. The tracks from where I walked outside earlier were nearly covered from the new snow. I had never seen so much snow before. Was this typical in Michigan?

I needed to cool off. Outside, on the other side of the glass door where I stood, looked so cool and refreshing. Maybe if I opened the door slightly, just enough to feel the cold air on my face, that would help.

I turned the handle to open the door. I pushed the door open a few inches. I could instantly feel the chilly winter air against my face and chest. It felt great. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths.

I could see myself again as if from another person's perspective. I was looking at myself from outside, from the bottom of the concrete steps that led up to the entryway. I watched as I opened the glass door and stepped outside onto the landing. My eyes were closed and I was breathing in the clean crisp air.

I continued walking forward away from the building. Steam was coming off of my naked body as I stood under one of the lamp posts, in full view for anyone to see. I watched as the entryway door closed shut behind me and made a loud noise.

That loud noise startled me. I opened my eyes to the realization and disbelief that I was actually standing outside completely naked under a lamp post. The bright light shone down upon my exposed body for anyone to witness.

I raced back to the entryway to open the door but it was locked. I tried opening the other doors but they were all locked as well. I began to panic. I spun around and ran toward the far edge of the landing, as far away from the lamp posts as possible.

I looked around in every possible direction to see if anyone had seen me. The nearby area appeared empty and deathly quiet. Still, I kept looking around as my mind tried to contemplate what I was doing outside in the middle of winter with no clothes on.

My breath formed pillowy clouds as I exhaled. These quickly dissolved into the night air. It was definitely cold outside but so far, the cold air felt good against my skin. Still, I knew I couldn't be exposed outside for very long.

I carefully walked down the steps to make my way around the building to the side entrance that I used earlier. The frozen ground and snow was freezing against my bare feet. They were nearly numb from being outside already. The snow had really piled up on the ground. It was a good three or four inches past my knees as I slowly made my way around the building.

I kept looking around and listening to the pristine landscape that surrounded me. A blanket of pure white snow covered everything as far as I could see. I felt like my naked body stood out like a sore thumb in the white snow that surrounded me.

My bare feet and legs were numb from being in the snow. The other areas of my naked body were cold but not uncomfortable. I swung my arms back and forth as I trudged through the thick heavy snow.

The ground was uneven under the snow. That, and the fact that I couldn't feel anything below my knees, slowed my progress. I walked through a snow drift that momentarily buried me up to my hips. The cold snow against my naked body could not be ignored.

The last thing I could have pictured myself doing over the winter break was to be locked outside completely naked in a snowstorm. I knew that I wanted to explore around in the nude but this was some next level shit. I looked down in front of me surprised to see that my cock was still erect. Man, I was a freak for sure!

I grabbed my hard cock in my hand and gently teased it as I neared the side entrance. I started to laugh at myself and the current situation I found myself in. What was I thinking? I was completely alone without anyone to offer assistance (not that I needed or wanted it at the moment, but still...).

I finally reached the side entrance to the building. I stumbled up the stairs and stood in front of the steel door. I grabbed the door handle and pulled. Nothing happened. I grabbed the handle with both hands and pulled again. The door barely budged.

I started to panic. What if the door didn't open? How long could I last in these freezing temperatures without any clothes on? I needed the keycard in the snowsuit to get back into my dormitory.

I frantically swept the piled-up snow away from the bottom of the door as best I could with my hands and feet. My hands were starting to feel numb as well. I grabbed the door handle again and pulled as hard as I could. I even propped my foot next to the steel door in order to get some more leverage.

The heavy door budged slightly and then flew open. The force threw me backwards down the stairs and into the snow. I did a summersault and landed on my back under the snow. When I opened my eyes, all I could see was snow.

I sat up in the snow and brushed it off of my head and shoulders. Sitting as I was, the snow was halfway up my chest. My ass was sitting directly on the frozen ground. I was cold and my body was shivering.

I got to my feet and walked back towards the now open steel door. I made it inside and abruptly closed the door behind me. The warm air surrounded my frigid body as I stood in the dim hallway and began to unthaw.

I had averted freezing to death from being locked outside without any clothing. I was pleasantly relieved to be safely back inside the Philosophy building. I made a mental note to myself - always have a plan B if going outside in the nude. Noted!

I knew that I could easily open up the closet where I stashed my clothing and warm up but I wasn't ready to do that. I wanted to stay naked as long as I possibly could. It was thrilling to be away from my dorm room wearing nothing at all! Being nude in the open aroused me and I had to admit that I enjoyed seeing and touching my naked self.

After ten or fifteen minutes, I was warm enough to move around. I was still cold but not nearly as frozen as when I first made it back into the building. I proceeded down the hallway to a bathroom I remembered from earlier in the semester. It wasn't far away.

I opened the door to the restroom and turned on the light. I walked up to the sink and turned on the faucet. Before long, I could feel warm water in the sink. I grabbed some paper towels and wetted them in the sink.

I looked at my reflection for the first time in the mirror. Parts of my hair on top of my head were still frozen. My skin was blotchy in areas and more pink from my knees to my feet. The snow had nearly given me frostbite.

My spent cock was red from all of the attention so far this night. Despite the cold, my manhood seemed to be in a semi-erect state. I turned around in front of the mirror to inspect the rest of my naked body. Everything looked good considering I was just outside in the freezing cold with no clothing on.

I cleaned up a bit with the paper towels and warm water. Man, how good would a hot shower feel right now?! I thought about the mess I made at the other end of the hallway by the locked front doors. I had spewed cum on the floor and who knows where else. I knew better than to leave a mess like that (Sure, I was into some kinky debauchery but I wasn't a pig!).

I wetted a few more paper towels and headed out of the bathroom. I walked to the end of the hallway and got on my hands and knees. I wiped down the wooden floor and wherever else I could see traces of my seed.

I gave the hallway a quick glance to see if I had missed anything obvious. Not seeing much, I headed toward the partially closed office door where s small lamp had been left on. I carefully pushed the door so that it was fully open.

I glanced around the office as I took a few steps inside. The first thing I noticed was the carpet under my bare feet. It was quite soft and pillowy and ran throughout the sizable corner office. There was a waste basket next to the door. I tossed the paper towels that I was holding into it.

The office space held a large wooden desk with a few chairs. There was a bookcase against the far wall and a small rectangular table against the opposite wall. A hutch with shelves and cabinets was against the wall directly behind the wooden desk. Various artwork on the walls complemented whoever called this academic office their own.

There was another door off to the left of the hutch positioned behind the wooden desk. It was closed. I walked across the room to see what was behind it. As I passed the small rectangular table, I noticed numerous framed photographs placed upon it. I assumed one of the people pictured there also worked in the Philosophy building and this office.

I reached the closed door and slowly turned the familiar round door knob. The door opened inward revealing a private bathroom. It even had a shower stall! I stepped inside and noticed folded towels and articles of clothing hanging behind the door.

My first thought at seeing the clothing behind the bathroom door was that whoever worked in this office was still on campus. Maybe they had stepped out to get something to eat? Maybe they would return at any moment?

My heart began to pound in my chest at the thought of someone finding me in my current state standing in their private office bathroom. What could I possibly say that would justify why I was there without a stitch of clothing on?

I immediately felt nervous about what I was doing. Again, a part of me felt like running out of there and grabbing my snowsuit to head back to my dorm room. At least there I knew I was alone and safe within the four walls of my dormitory. There I could be naked without worrying if someone could see me. There I could touch myself at will.

But another part of me desired to stay and explore whatever possibilities this moment had to offer. This new feeling was profound and untamable. I knew what the typical me would have done. The same thing I had done since I was a kid - play it safe by running and hiding in fear. Suppressing my sexual desires and fantasies by hiding in my bedroom or dorm room now that I was in college.

I wasn't going to be typical any more. I wasn't going to hide or be ashamed of my healthy sexual appetite. I wasn't hurting anyone. I wasn't forcing my kinky acts onto another unwilling participant. I was in college. I was expressing myself. I was accepting who I was - who I had always been - and I wasn't looking back.

I refused to listen to my impish, scared inner-self any longer. I was completely fucking naked in someone's office inside the fucking Philosophy building! I survived being naked outside in the middle of winter during a snowstorm. Hell, I even jerked off in the hallway. Halle-fucking-luiah!

I wasn't going to run and hide. I wasn't going to play it safe and deny the innate desires inside of me. I had started this night with one thing in mind - to be naked and masturbate out on the college campus. I had gotten this far already. There was no reason to stop now!

My newly ignited conviction was intoxicating. I felt even more horny and aroused than when I left the dormitory earlier today. My body was reacting as well. My cock was rock hard. It begged to be touched and handled, to be stroked into submission (good luck with that!).

I turned around and headed out of the bathroom. I stroked my cock as I wandered around the empty office space. I looked at the various photos situated throughout the office while I shamelessly touched myself. I noticed a familiar face in almost every photo I looked at. It was that of the instructor whom I had taken a class previously.

This must be her office. I wondered why her door was left ajar and the light left on? Was it simply forgotten in her haste to leave for winter break? Had somebody else left it this way such as a custodian or the campus police?

I made my way behind the large wooden desk. I could see a stack of business cards setting by the phone. I picked one up and read the name and title - Dr. Angela Kramer, Philosophy Chair. The office I stood in belonged to the instructor who taught the Philosophy class I had taken.

One of the reasons I had enjoyed taking Dr. Kramer's class was due to her teaching style. She appeared to truly enjoy working in the field of Philosophy and teaching others. Another reason was how attractive she was.

Dr. Kramer had long black hair. It hung down past her hips. Sometimes she would wear it in a ponytail or in braids. She stood just over five feet tall. She must have been in her mid to late thirties. She had deep dark eyes and always had a smile on her face. I remember how the dry erase markers that she used in class looked huge in her tiny hands.

However, I remember Dr. Kramer mostly due to her large perky breasts and firm round ass. Her legs were also very fit and just the right thickness. She was always dressed quite professionally and whatever clothing she did wear accented her luscious curves. She wasn't pompous or uptight about her beauty. She was kind and warm towards everybody.

I remember sitting in her class and watching her as she moved around the room. I would stare at her as she taught the class. I'm sure almost every guy in the class had a hard on just as I did. Her full lips were mesmerizing as she faced the class and spoke.

Her large perky breasts bounced as she taught. Dr. Kramer wore form-fitting clothes that offered just a hint of cleavage. Her voluptuous round ass was always a sight to behold. It swayed back and forth when she walked. When she wore a skirt or dress, the material was pulled tightly against her ass cheeks as if it wanted to break free!

I couldn't help but stare at that beautiful ass whenever she faced the whiteboard. Oh, how I fantasized about how her dress would somehow fly upwards exposing her panty less naked ass. Or that her skirt would rip, exposing her backside to the entire class. I wanted to see her naked in the worst way. I must have jerked off thinking about Angela so often that I lost count.

Now I stood alone in her office holding my dick in my hand. I was completely naked in her office playing with myself. I sat down in her desk chair while I continued to masturbate. The leather chair hugged my body as I sat in it. I spun around to see the photos of Dr. Kramer on the hutch behind me.

I tugged on my hard cock while I stared at her photos and fantasized. Man was she attractive. Her smile was contagious and her eyes sparkled with life. My own eyes darted between her many photos and my naked body. I couldn't believe I was in her office doing what I was.

I was crazy aroused at being naked in Dr. Kramer's office. I knew if I ejaculated where I was that it would make a huge mess. I decided to head back into the private bathroom instead. I stood up and walked back inside Angela's bathroom. I closed the door behind me and continued jerking off.

I noticed her clothing on the back of the door. I reached out with my hand and touched it. Hanging on the back of the door were a pantsuit and some blouses. Behind them, on another hangar, was a pair of stockings and some black hose. As I carefully looked through the clothes, something fell onto the ground.

I reached down to pick up the lacey black material. Once I grabbed it with my hand, I quickly realized it was a pair of panties. Not just any panties however, these belonged to Dr. Kramer. I didn't have to think about it. I instinctively held the panties in front of my face and inhaled.

I continued to jack off as I stood in Dr. Kramer's private bathroom and sniffed her panties. This was all I needed to climax once again. I opened the shower curtain and stepped into the shower stall. I wrapped Angela's lacey panties around my cock and rubbed them along the length of my hard shaft.

I could see the bulbous tip of my cock through the thin black material. Dr. Kramer's panties were wrapped around my cock. It was too much to handle. I started to cum into her panties as I moaned with pleasure. I stroked my cock fearlessly as load after load of cum smeared the black panties.

Filling up with my cum, the panties fell onto the shower stall floor and landed between my feet. I stroked every last drop of semen from inside of me and watched as it dribbled out of my cock and onto the floor.

I leaned my body against the shower stall in order to catch my breath. I stared at the ruined panties on the floor between my legs. What an erotic experience it was to jack off with Dr. Kramer's panties. It was another first for me since being away at college. I was learning more than I had ever imagined.

I knew it wasn't a good idea to leave Dr. Kramer's panties on the floor, especially since they were filled with my cum. I stepped out of the shower and picked them up. I then turned on the shower and proceeded to rinse them off.

quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers