Winter Break - Freshman Year in College Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers

Water began to spray all over the private bathroom. I jumped into the shower and closed the curtain behind me. This seemed to keep the water in the shower stall. However, doing so caused me to get completely wet. The warm water felt good in any case. I finished rinsing the panties and set them on the sink to dry.

I stood under the water and let it run down my body from head to toe. I adjusted the water temperature so that it was quite hot. I then used some of Dr. Kramer's body wash to clean up. I recognized the scent immediately.

I closed my eyes while I stood under the hot water. I rubbed my hands all over my naked body, rinsing the soap away. I imagined Dr. Kramer standing naked in this very shower, washing her gorgeous body just before class. Maybe she too masturbated while thinking of a particular student?

Maybe she came into her office after each class and took her clothes off and sat in her desk chair fingering her neatly trimmed pussy? She fingered her wet pussy, completely naked, as she fantasized about getting fucked by one or more of her college students.

Maybe she would step into her private bathroom, get into the shower, and finger herself to a satisfying orgasm? Dr. Kramer would then wash herself off in the shower, her petite hands touching every inch of her naked body. Then she would dry off with a towel while she stood in front of the mirror watching herself.

She would carefully dress herself once again making sure to compose herself so that nobody knew about her kinky desire to masturbate after each class period. Satisfied with herself, Dr. Kramer would gather her materials and head out of her office to prepare for her next class.

I snapped back to reality and opened my eyes. The steam from the hot water had filled the small bathroom. I was standing in a thick hot fog. I turned off the water and opened the shower curtain. I could barely see my hand as I reached for a towel.

I finally found a towel and began to dry off. The steam slowly began to dissipate as I finished drying off. I wiped down the shower stall with the towel and cleaned up the rest of the small private bathroom. I then folded the towel and hung it on the towel rack.

As a token or little reminder, I grabbed Dr. Kramer's lacey black panties and opened the bathroom door. I could use them for future jerk off fantasies or maybe even wear them to her class one day? The possibilities were many.

My naked body was warm from the hot shower. My stomach grumbled indicating how hungry I gotten from the night's activities. I left Dr. Kramer's office the way that I found it and walked out, closing the door part way like it was before I had arrived.

As I closed the door, I heard something rattle. I looked behind the office door to see a set of keys hanging in the door knob. I grabbed the keys and pulled them out of the lock. There were about 5 keys total as well as a fob. I wasn't sure what doors or locks they could open but having them over the winter break could come in handy.

I proceeded to walk down the hallway towards the janitors closet where I had stashed my snowsuit and boots earlier. As I walked past the front entryway of the Philosophy building, I noticed that it was still snowing outside. The stairs that led off the landing were nearly impossible to see from the amount of snow that had accumulated on the ground. I imagined there had to be close to three feet of snow outside.

The added accumulation completely erased any trace of my footprints leading to or away from the building. That was an unintended bonus masking any indication that I was anywhere near the Philosophy building.

I continued down the dimly lit hallway. The wooden floor creaked under my bare feet as I made my way to the janitor's closet. I opened the closet door and grabbed my snowsuit and boots. I carried my gear to the end of the hallway near steel door.

My skin was still quite warm from the shower in Dr. Kramer's private bathroom. I pressed the palm of my hand against the steel door. It was ice cold yet strangely exhilarating. I placed the set of keys, along with Dr. Kramer's lace panties, in the same pocket as my dorm key in the snowsuit.

I unzipped the snowsuit completely and placed it on the floor. I sat down and began to zip it closed around me. I zipped the material starting from the bottom of the pant leg, all the way up to my neck.

It felt just a little strange getting dressed after spending so much time in the nude. The fleece-lined interior of the snowsuit felt warm and soft against my skin. It was somewhat arousing wearing nothing under the snowsuit.

I grabbed the boots and buckled them tightly onto my feet. I stood up and walked towards the door. I turned the handle on the steel door and pushed on it. The door slowly began to open. The snow outside made it difficult to push outward but I was able to get the door open just enough to slip past.

I looked back down the empty hallway one last time before stepping outside. I couldn't imagine exploring inside the Philosophy building naked and alone. The unexpected fun I had in the nude in the middle of night during a snowstorm was unbelievable. I made a mental note to remember this the next time I found myself in the building with my fellow classmates.

The chilly night air blew against my face as I stepped outside. I closed the heavy steel door behind me and made my way down the snow-covered stairs. There had to be over three feet of snow on the ground. I walked through the wintery-white bliss and headed back to my dormitory.

I replayed the night's events in my head as I walked silently through the snow. My first adventure alone outside the dormitory was a success. I looked forward to what I could think up next while alone on campus during winter break.

quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers